[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The names and shitty new layout will go away soon, right? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: chesnaught reads the newspaper.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
chesnaught reads the newspaper.png
475KB, 893x732px
The names and shitty new layout will go away soon, right?

It's really disorientating and 4chan isn't comfortable to browse anymore.
>>
>>25800733
This is your opinion anon. Others don't feel this way. There's even a guy making a thread to promote using names. Turns out, it's not only not against the rules, but the FAQ encourages us to use them to distinguish ourselves from others.
>>
>>25800775
Am I allowed to agree with OP?
>>
The crisis has ended.
>>
>>25800775
It just went away for me. I don't like it, it's weird and 4chan is intended to be anonymous so using names just goes against it.
>>
>>25800733
It seems you had the power to stop it all along, Andy.
>>
>>25800801
Using names, believe it or not, doesn't have any affect on that. You see, no information is given out. It's called an alias, a user name, a fake name, if you will, and that's the point.
>>
File: 1427794644331.png (90KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
1427794644331.png
90KB, 1125x681px
FINALLY, IT'S BACK TO NORMAL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT WAS FUCKING AWFUL.

>OVAL THUMBNAILS
>NO DIVIDE BETWEEN THREADS ON THE FRONT PAGE
>CAN'T CHANGE THE THEME
SEEYA LATER. JESUS CHRIST.

Yeah yeah, April fools, 4chan is like reddit and fecebook now so funneh xD.

>>25800819
fuck off, you fucking retard, if you want a screen name and an internet reputation go logon to gamefaqs
>>
>>25800819
Even so, I think namefagging and tripfagging should be reserved for people actively contributing to the board. Like artists, writefags, or people translating moonrunes, etc. If it's just any old Anon, then I think a lot of people would rather they not have a name or something that distinguishes them.
>>
>>25800833
Fuck you anon, if you wanna go get banned, why don't you just leave!
>>
>>25800842
And that's your opinion, which I'm glad that you're civil enough to present in a logical manner. However, it's not against the rules, so I feel it's harassment to force those opinions on people who don't feel the same way. I'm glad you aren't acting like the others in that respect though. I hate people trying to force the no name thing, and thinking I'm trying to be distinguished, or seeking attention. It's just plain rude, considering the board encourages it so that you can differentiate between multiple people posting. To be fair though, it says to use a secure tripcode, ##, so it's not able to be copied, and many fail to do this, which leads to mockery, which is annoying, so I can respect your opinion in that context.
>>
>>25800775
You mean the thread where you're samefagging and literally talking to yourself?

There is a number that shows how many posters are actually contributing to a thread for your information anon, if you're going to try keep up the image at least post from your phone or something.
>>
>>25800885
Dude, just give up namefagging on a board that hates it. My latest form of entertainment is stealing balloons from car dealerships for shits and giggles and somehow you're managing to be more autistic then I could ever dream of being thanks to this situation.
>>
File: 1457486693122.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
1457486693122.gif
232KB, 510x662px
>>25801134
>>
>>25800833
>someone actually made this
>>
>>25800801
Lol. Using a nickname is the same exact identical shit than using no nick. You still don't know his real identity so i don't get why that dosn't make you anonymous anymore.
Are people this retarded to not understand this?
>>
>>25800885
>m-muh harassment
Fuck of to tumblr, turbo faggot
>>
File: 1453262565627.png (122KB, 1000x835px) Image search: [Google]
1453262565627.png
122KB, 1000x835px
>>25800833
>anonymous doesn't have a reputation
If you don't really understand what anonymity is that's okay
>>
>not filtering tripfags
It's like you enjoy watching rampant faggotry
>>
>>25801968
How is it even possible to suck this many cocks?
>>
>>25803108
I know right, Quentin sure showed him though
>>
>>25800833
>4chan is like reddit and fecebook now so funneh
It was Google+ retard
>>
>>25803710
To be fair you really can't expect anyone to know what Google+ looks like
>>
>>25800967
You mean, talking to me, and three other people, while you just sat there and got reported for breaking the rules?>>25801134
There is nothing funny about what you just said. You're an idiot.
>>
>>25801685
Exactly!!!!
>>
>>25800885
In the filter with you
>>
>>25801968
I like the picture, but then you go and open your mouth and spew some hot steamy idiocy. A NAME AND TRIPCODE ARE STILL ANONYMITY!!!!
>>
>>25805517
Ok, have fun missing entire threads, cuz we're here to stay. We aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>25805498
How fucking new are you? Filtered anyway
>>
Seriously, fuck off or turn off your tripcodes. If you're the OP of a play thread, or your posting in a WiFi or Giveaway thread, a trip is necessary, or at least useful, because you're giving information.

>>25800885 is just whining about being attacked, even though his tripcode and user adds nothing to the discussion. It's all for "cred," "name recognition." Nobody here cares.

>>25805502 is just using a trip to make the first anon angry. It proves that tripcodes promote a bad environment.

Moot has said the anonymity was intentional, and that trips were for identifying a poster within a single thread.
If you let trips run rampant you get shit like we did on /tg/, with Collette and Jim Profit.
>>
>>25805535
Show your tits, eva.
>>
>>25805619
Who is moot
>>
>>25805535
He's not missing much
>>
>giving tripfags attention
>2016
Just let the thread die you niggers
>>
>>25805619
Ok fuckface, Avataring is against the rules. Names and tripcodes are encouraged. No one EVER said it adds anything, and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is using a name for attention. What does that mean? It means FUCK OFF and LEAVE US ALONE!!!! We post, just like anyone else, and you all want to use it as an excuse to derail whole threads, and what not. It's seriously against the rules, specifically Global Rule 3, so you should probably check that.>>25805633
Fuck off!>>25805721
>Giving hateful, rule-breaking anons attention?
>Ever?
Just fuck off and die already. I swear, it's like you don't learn! Random NAMES, and a Google+ theme, and you still don't get it! 4Chan is a friendly Anonymous place, with names, and pretty much every kind of person, that's what they're trying to say. It's not true though. You're all Racist in a way. Someone is different, so they must be after attention!
> trips were for identifying a poster within a single thread
>But you hate on anyone, regardless, if they use one
>So you contradict yourself?
>>
>>25805856
Good job, you can read the rules. Now the next thing you should do is get accustomed to the board culture
>>
>>25805856
>But you hate on anyone, regardless, if they use one
Show us where people hate on tripcodes used for their intended purpose.
>>
>>25805856
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
oh my god this fight is the funniest shit i've seen this week
>>
>>25805900
>>25805941
>>25805947

>caring how a newfag makes an ass of themselves

Just let them keep posting with their dumb name and keep wondering why they're being "harassed" because they are autistically ignoring years old board culture. They'll give up after a week seeing how their name adds nothing and they can't ever post without the namefagging being called out.
>>
File: 1459325655743.jpg (57KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1459325655743.jpg
57KB, 504x470px
This whole fucking Thread holy shit

two sides of autists complaining abou shit nobody else cares about

/vp/ really is the worst board
>>
>>25806109
>/vp/ really is the worst board
Did this come as a surprise to anyone
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.