[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM SO SICK OF THIS WHY DO THEY HAVE TO INTRODUCE A CANINE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: shit.png (155KB, 882x321px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
155KB, 882x321px
I AM SO SICK OF THIS

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO INTRODUCE A CANINE FURBAIT IN EVERY GODDAMN GEN STARTING GEN 4?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25792212
Nadine, I understand the problem with the furbait, but why do you hate Krabby?
>>
>>25792212

>Krabby
>not sexy Kingler
>>
>>25792212
Foxes aren't dogs, zodiactard.
>>
>>25792241

>CANINE FURBAIT

>foxes aren't dogs

''Foxes are part of the Canidae biological family that includes wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and domestic dogs.''

kill yourself, my man
>>
>>25792256
Just because they are in the same family doesn't mean they are the same genus or species.

Or are you going to tell me a Hyena is a Cheetah next because they're also in the same shit?
>>
>>25792228
APRIL FEDERICO'S ANON! xD
>>
>>25792212
Fuck off you fucking piece of autistic shit, I bet you whore yourself out with 10 guys at the same time just to eat every fucking day you bitch.
I don't know if you know about this shit but you don't mess around with the god damn crab in these parts Nadine, you fucking autistic half breed retarded bitch.

Back on topic however, the "fur bait" obviously appeal to the furfag market, it helps with sales.
Not only that but the huge popularity of Lucario makes gamefreak test the waters rather frequently with similar concepts in order to sell more merchandise. Seems to have worked with braixen so far.
>>
>>25792274
Are you an idiot
>>
>>25792274
What the fuck are you even saying.

Canine =/= Dog, you fucking clam.

"Canine" refers to the family which encompasses foxes, dogs, and a few other species.

Foxes and dogs are both canines, but that doesn't make them the same species and no one has implied that.

Learn to read, god damn.
>>
>>25792286
Are you? Foxes are not dogs. Just the same as a wolf and a jackal is not a dog. Just the same as a Hyena is not a Cheetah. Every single biologist on the planet would agree that a Fox is not a Dog.
>>
>>25792274

Well, for a starter, OP said ''CANINE'' not Dog. Foxes are in the Canidae biological family (canines) so he's correct.

Secondly, your name sounds like washed up Hollywood actor.
>>
>>25792212
Lol fucking tripfag
>>
>>25792304
THE THREAD SAID CANINE

NOT DOG
>>
>>25792304
your and idiot
>>
Cuz it's appealing
Also the new gens are moe as fuck
>>
>>25792212
One of these things is not like the other
>>
>>25792316
Canis, the latin form of Canine, includes species such as Dingoes, Wolves, Domestic Dog, etc.

Vulpes, typically meaning true fox.

>True foxes are distinguished from members of the genus Canis such as dogs, wolves, coyotes, and jackals by their smaller size (5-11 kg) and flatter skulls.

Foxes may belong to the Canidae/Canids family, but that does not make them part of the Canis/Canine genus.

l2biology
>>
>>25792307
Canidae does not mean Canine, Canis means Canine, which the Fox is not a part of.
>>
>>25792359
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7PyXzNviXA
>>
>>25792376
this
>>
/vp/ - Taxonomy
>>
>>25792464
Fuck off, Tom.
>>
Who cares if foxes are really canines or not, furries fap to anything that resembles a wolf. And foxes do.
>>
>>25792485
Don't you talk to Tom like that Eileen.
>>
>>25792485
Don't talk shit about Tom, he was my nigga back on MySpace
>>
>>25792212
Zoroark is cool tho, it conveys its concept way better then Lucario and less furbaity then Braxian, also helps its much less humanlike then both.

Although the design could stand to have much better anatomy, like those fucking arms holy shit, also go easy on the red, ow the edge comes to mind.

But krabby wins here, it has cute little fangs and endearing eyes, like a pupper, best canine furbait/10
>>
>>25792501
>Glenn
>Defending Tom
I'll just have to defend Eileen.
>>25792510
He's an idiot, Eileen's right to tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>25792212
yeah man fucking krabby
>>
>>25792382

Canine means "resembling or relating to dogs", seeing as how foxes and dogs are related, then yes, they're canine by definition.
>>
>>25792529
Fuck off, you don't know shit Elva.
>>
>>25792212
Because fuck you that's why. It's the same reaso. There's always a gay character and the same reason there's always a loli girl. It's all about appealing to your audience
>>
>>25792212
>I allow weirdos on the internet to affect my enjoyment and judgement of pokemon
>I associate anything and all Canine creatures with the autistic degenerates that fap to them
Guess what, there are people that have fapped to every pokemon as well as everything you have probably enjoyed in your life.

If that makes you legitimately upset and angry, seek help immediately.
>>
>>25792593
>KELLI
FUCK YOU
>>
>>25792304
No, a fox isn't a dog but a wolf and jackal are, so your point is lost.
>>
>>25792212

Zoroark was a blatant attempt to replicate Lucario's popularity. It failed, so they embraced Lucario and made him a mainstay.

Braixen is completely unrelated.
>>
>>25792328
>your and idiot

Fucking inbred
>>
>>25793334
>It failed
They CAUSED it to fail

Lucario/11 was an inside job
>>
>>25793136
Jackals and wolves aren't dogs.
Dogs are a species of wolf.
>>
I want to touch krabby's cute little claws! :3
>>
>>25792212
>Krabby
>furbait
>>
>>25793030
DON'T TALK TO KELLI LIKE THAT ROBERT YOU NIGGER
>>
All of you are austistic as fuck. Arguing over what a canine is..fucking look it up theres literally no argument.

On topic, i dont think braixen was furbait per say. Was cucked for pokken but thats it. Lucario definitely was. Zoroark tried but fell flat.
>>
Good thread.
>>
>>25792212
>tfw shitcario and braixen got in pokken but my bro zoro didn't
>>
No one even remembers Zoroark, that's how bad it failed as a gen mascot.

When you think of Gen 4, Lucario is the first Pokemon that comes to mind.

When you think of Gen 5, there are plenty of Pokemon that come to mind before Zoroark.
>>
Why is braixen so sexual?
>>
>>25793834
SHUT THE FUCK UP, DYKE.
>>
>>25794144
For You
>>
>>25794144
To appeal to furfags and to make it "kawai"
If you haven't noticed, all the starters in gen 6 are fucking retarded.
Greninja appeals to the "cool kids" and "edgelords"
Braixen (And to some degree Delphox) appeals to girls (Magic girl shit) and furfags
Chesgnaut appeals to autistic retards who for some reason think he looks like a "bro" or a "funny guy"
>>
>>25795963
It's barafags, furfags, and Narutofags.
>>
>>25792274
Holy shit, how are you so dumb?
>>
Foxes are canine, they have the same type of dick.

/thread
>>
>>25792212
Don't you dare diss my waifu Krabby.
>>
>>25792212
Goddamn, Stupid Sexy Krabby, man. Triggers my autism every time. Now I'm all hot and bothered. Thanks OP. Krabby is best BaraFur.
>>
File: 25139037.gif (3MB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
25139037.gif
3MB, 740x416px
>>25795963
B-boys can also like magical girl stuff too! I like braixen because of it.
>>
File: 1447297825357.jpg (12KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1447297825357.jpg
12KB, 168x168px
So, did we get any explanation why OP included Krabby on the picture?
>>
>>25798092
April Fools!
>>
>>25798077
Not on /vp/, is you favorite a humanoid pokemon? well thats because you want to fuck it!
>>
>>25792464
You beat me to the punch, tom, good work, just like that other thread earlier today
>>
>>25795963
The only edgelord around is you to be honest since everything is so black in your world.
>>
>>25794129
Arguable.
Especially since such a huge chunk of gen V were forgettable mons, including the starters.
>>
>>25795963
>second evolution is cute in a way most cute pokemon aren't
>gains traction for the first time in the history of 1st stage starter evos
>Sugimori somehow predicted this
THE PANDERING IS REAL
>>
File: fuckeduperica.png (75KB, 226x303px) Image search: [Google]
fuckeduperica.png
75KB, 226x303px
>like dogs

>liking doglike pokemon on /vp/ makes you a furfag

>like large, tough mons that look like they actually belong in an organized gladiatorial battling sport

>liking bigmons on /vp/ makes you a barafag

>tfw /vp/ will never stop juding mons in terms of what kind of person would want to fuck it
>>
>>25800929
welcome to 4chan, fag.
>>
>>25792212

this moment when you care if someones fap to something...

xD
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.