[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw james becomes the new protagonist of the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 13

File: joy.png (84KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
joy.png
84KB, 266x189px
>yfw james becomes the new protagonist of the anime
>>
>>25785527

>Japs
>Letting a homo be a protag

I don't think you understand just how little Japs respect fags. They literally think of them as little more than joke characters.
>>
James is a flaming Moltres. Not happening.

Honestly, they should just put the show out of it's misery.
>>
So it is a show about him bonding with Meowth and trying to get uncucked from Jessie?
>>
>>25785544
You've clearly never watched Hetalia.
>>
>>25785634

Let's not even try to pretend that Yaoi and Yaoi-lite shows represent even a significant minority of the anime market.

There's a reason the "Creepy Yaoi Fangirl" stereotype exists
>>
I hate Rocketfags. Team Rocket are worse trainers than Ash was in the OS anime, but people give them a pass because "muh backstory"

They wouldn't be any better as protagonists than Ash is, and they're the shining beacon of repetition and predictability that drags the show down almost more than contest cancer.
>>
>>25785544
James isn't a fag, he just does everything Jessie tells him to.
If anything, he's extremely straight.
>>
>>25785718
TR aren't good trainers, but they deeply care about their pokemon.
>>
File: 1427450108652.png (747KB, 779x475px) Image search: [Google]
1427450108652.png
747KB, 779x475px
>>25785581
>Meowth & James adventures without Jessie
Would watch
>>
>>25785961
>Have to save Jessie from James' ex-fiance
>Wobbufett wasn't taken with Jessie
Where can I sign up?
>>
>>25785527
It'd be great if James and Brock wound up going on an adventure together. The straightest and gayest men on earth travelling together. Plus them tag-teaming and the dynamic between good guy and bad guy would make for some funny and interesting possibilities.
>>
>>25785527
He wins the League because he'll do anything for his pokemon.
>>
>>25786034
>Brock join James and Meouth on their quest to save Jessie
WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?
>>
>>25785919

Literally every recurring character in the anime does, and if they don't, it's a plot point that leads to them caring about their pokemon, unless they're a movie villain.
>>
>>25785785
The last time he was attracted to a girl was 20 years ago.
>>
I would watch the shot out of a James-centric anime.

What team do you think he'd have?
>>
File: Team-Rocket-Rocking.jpg (47KB, 695x519px) Image search: [Google]
Team-Rocket-Rocking.jpg
47KB, 695x519px
>>25786454
>Halfway through the second season they save Jessie, but in the process get fired from team rocket and just wander around doing good deeds because they've got nothing better to do.
>>
>>25789145
Just his best. They're on Serebii.
>>
>>25789158
You don't think he'd be allowed to catch more if he was the protagonist?
>>
>>25789154
>Then Jessie becomes nice
WOO BABY
Wait!
>Then they have a baby, proving once and for all that James is not a fag
>>
>>25789172
Well, he'd start out with his best.
>>
>>25789175
>Jessie
>nice

Pick one. Jessie's whole shtick is that she isn't nice, just like Brock's whole shtick is that he's a poon hound. You could have her soften throughout the series, but she could never become all out nice
>>
>>25789204
More -dere, less tsun, then?
Just to James, maybe?
>>
>>25789185
I haven't watched the whole series yet. Which ones are his "best"?

>>25789221
Jessie is prickly to everybody, but I imagine she'd be the be type to do nice things for james behind his back.
>>
>>25789269
Well, he has Inkay, Yamask, Amoonguss, Carnivine, and Mime Jr. currently, plus he could probably bring back Cacnea, Chimecho, and Growlithe.
He is a criminal, so he could probably bring them all with him.
Then Weezing and the two Victreebels could realistically rejoin him.
>>
>>25789356
Naw, I suspect the two veectrebels are too busy shagging all day to realistically join him. I wouldn't be surprised if he got one of their offspring though, one with some interesting moveset.
>>
>>25789426
What about Weezing?
Also, what Pokemon would Brocko bring?
>>
>>25789522
Wheezing might pull a Charazard- coming to assist when needed.

If Brock was coming along for the ride, I'd say crogunk, sudowoodo, chansey, crobat, and then probably two new ones he'd catch.
>>
File: 1457113127675.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457113127675.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
James is honestly the only member of Team Rocket I could ever see going straight (pun not intended). He's got way more empathy and kindness in him than either Jessie or Meowth, and his Pokemon pretty consistently love him to bits. Even at Jessie's best moments she's still exceedingly selfish, and Meowth is too greedy for money and fame to ever give up a life of crime or turn his back on Giovanni. Of course, his attachment to his best friends is such that he would never abandon them.
>>
To be perfectly honest, James has the most character depth of all the protagonists. Not only that, but he also has the strongest potential.

If he put his mind to it, he could probably win the league relatively easily. He's just continually held back by Jessie and, to a lesser extent, Meowth. James is literally the lazy genius.
>>
>>25789639
I could see meowth turning straight if he found the right trainer who could do right by him. Maybe somebody who could train him enough to fight a Persian and win.

I always remember that OS episode with the paras trainer, and him wanting to leave team rocket for a quiet life of sleeping in her lap in front of the fire. Not that she had any interest in battling, but just as a point that meowth isn't totally devoted to Giovanni
>>
>>25789707
I've said he should join the league too. I think he should make a deal with his folks that he doesn't have to marry jessiebelle if he manages to win one of the league conferences. It would light a fire under his ass to get something accomplished
>>
I've always loved TR and Brock, even if they got repetitive.
>>
I still miss them.
>>
All the members of the trio have it in them to be better than they are, but their weaknesses, vices and dysfunctional personalities are what bring them together. They do a lot to hold each other back but they also do a lot for each other too. It's one of those weird friendships.
>>
>>25789785
>tfw you ship Brock with all of team rocket and nobody else does
>>
>>25789826
So then he question then becomes - what would it take to make their strengths and dreams to become more powerful than their vices and dysfunction.

Ash and co have issues too, but they manage to rise above it. Team rocket could as well, if not for "muh kids cartoon" tier formula writing.
>>
>>25789730
>James becomes a rival to Ash like Jessie does to his female companions.
That would be pretty interesting. Him doing contests or whatever s/m may bring might be interesting too, seeing as he's the only character on the whole show who won a contest on his first try.
>>
File: Best Wishes Team Rocket.png (158KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wishes Team Rocket.png
158KB, 500x281px
>>25789848

Well, they technically did for awhile. But then it was rolled back.
>>
>>25785919
>TR aren't good trainers
They can be when they aren't just written down as designated losers for the sake of things.
>>
>>25788560
>not caring about a relationship suddenly makes you gay

He's too busy being Team fucking Rocket.
>>
>>25789849
He would, of course, have to disguise himself lik Jessie did, to avoid ash from recognizing his rival was actually a bad guy. But other than that, I think it could work.
>>
>>25789880
>implying he's not already fucking Jessie
>implying Jessie doesn't force him to perform to her standards
>implying he's not the best lay in the goddamn series because Jessie is so high maintenance
>>
>>25789868
I'm still on DP right now, actually. I can't wait to see them be effective for once, even though vp had warned me that BW is pretty cancerous
>>
>>25789907
Jess probably makes him crossdress.
>>
>>25785718
Team Rocket is probably one of my favorite parts of the show. Yeah they're incompetent but they're hilarious and have a lot of humor that would fly over a child's head.

They're also all very interesting to me as characters
>>
>>25789949
I think he usually cross dresses because he likes it, but she probably makes him wear a skirt when they fuck sometimes
>>
>So many people with good, Rocket-lovin', taste on 4+
Great!
>>
>>25791171
I can't think of too many people who actively hate team rocket. Not in the way that you see hate for characters like say, Misty.
>>
>>25789887
Or he could just say he's turned over a new leaf. If the villain team in S/M gets a bunch of goons to be reoccurring antagonists then the three can just pretend to be non-villains, put on clothes that don't belong to a gang, that kind of thing.

I imagine it'd be hilarious when Ash found out.
>>
>>25791331
I doubt ash would believe that. Not at first. James would have to pull of some super stunt, like breaking into the S/M regional baddies hideout to free Pikachu in order for him to be able to walk plainclothes and not have Ash giving him the stink eye every time they met
>>
>>25789797
Me too anon.
>>
>>25785527
Pokemon sucks
>>
>>25791404
You suck, Ana!
Sucked Lenny's dick behind a Mickey-D! While you were still married, even!
Shameful!
>>
>>25791394
Ash would still give him the stinkeye.
>>
>>25785527
James get
>>
Good thread.
I hope it lives to see tomorrow.
Good night.
>>
>>25789964
>have a lot of humor that would fly over a child's head.
No they don't. Unless TPCi edits out any genuine adult humor.
>>
>>25789964
>have a lot of humor that would fly over a child's head
Such as?
>>
>>25792511
Even after saving Pikachu and maybe having a few battles? I'm not so sure. James usually isn't a smug asshole unless egged on by Jesse and meowth. If he were on his own, or at least traveling with an additional trainer who wasn't raised in a barn, I can see him being a consistently decent person
>>
>>25792771
It's just that with TR's constant harassment of Ash and co along with some of their schemes involving fake reformation, it'd take some time for Ash to trust him. Though it is possible that with how Gullible Ash can be that he could also almost instantaneously accept James' change of heart.
>>
>>25792799
Oh I'm not saying instantly. Like I said before, it would have to be some huge good deed that he's done in order for anybody to belive he's gone straight. But once that happens, they can be straight up friendly rivals.
>>
>>25792859
Yeah but there could always be that seed of doubt.
>>
>>25792906
I think if anybody is going to have a seed of doubt, it would probably be Brock.
>>
>>25793110
What about Pikachu? He always seems pretty reluctant to trust Meowth.
>>
>>25790029
>>25789949
>makes him
>>
>>25793180
You think he prefers to fuck in women's clothes?
>>
>>25785544
bruh, Samurai Flamenco
>>
>>25793117
Pikachu might for a little bit, but I don't think it will hold a grudge for much longer than its master.

The thing with meowth seems to be, to me at least, based on a more intimate form of betrayal. Meowth is a pokemon. Pokemon aren't supposed to do bad things unless their master is directly ordering it. In the episode with the giant pokemon neither ekans nor koffing had any interest in fighting. It was just meowth. It's always meowth. He's always the first to say "oh shit I'm screwed, help a pokebrother out", and then as soon as the danger is gone is the first to say "thanks for nothing chump, I'm gonna steal you now as a present for the boss".
>>
>>25793117
Meowth has consistently double crossed Pikachu. Most notably in Unova. Pikachu gave Meowth his full trust after Meowth gave Ash and Co. some spiel about Jessie and James abandoning him, and a few episodes later, Meowth stabbed Pikachu in the back by helping Jessie and James trying to hijack a train full of Pokemon. I cant find the link, but Pikachu was utterly and undeniably PISSED. If Pikachu could speak human, the censors would've went crazy.
>>
Are there any episodes where Team Rocket are the good guys and the Twerps are the bad guys who think they're the good guys?

I mean, I know pokemon's not supposed to be edgy like that, but might've been a neat twist for one episode.

Also, the anime makes sense if you assume that it probably exists in the pokemon world. Like, the people and pokemon are all actors. It's the show that Red probably grew up watching before setting out to be the very best. Actually, it's Team Rocket breaking the fourth wall that makes me think that.
>>
>>25793489
Is Meowth jewish?
>>
>>25793738
No. He's got "dat Brooklyn" accent
>>
>>25793806
He could be a Brooklyn Jew
>>
>>25793180
>>25793209

So uh... What are the chances that whenever Jessie and Cassidy have a fight, they settle it by having their boy toys fuck each other?
>>
>>25793810
They give him some Jewish phrases late in the series, but as a long islander, I can tell you it ain't just the Jews who say "oy vey". I'm gonna say they don't have traditional religion in the pokeverse and so there are no Jews, Christians, etc.

I do have to admit it's funny that meowth grew up in "Hollywood" but speaks with a Brooklyn accent though
>>
>>25785785
Would a straight man have this flaming number in his closet?
>>
>>25793879
There are people without that in their closet?
>>
tfw James will never be Meowth's proper trainer
tfw Meowth will never get a Pokeball
>>
>>25793879
> not having a glorious flamin moltres costume in your closet

What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
TEAM ROCKETS ROCKET
>>
>>25794036
As much as I love the idea of James and meowth traveling together, I dont think that James is the right sort of trainer for meowth. Meowth needs a firm hand to keep him on the straight and narrow, and James just doesn't have the backbone for that. As far as existing characters go, I'd say he needs somebody like Brock, or shit, maybe even late series Gary to bring out his potential.
>>
>>25785527
james and jess actually got married in the manga, fuck the anime its shit now anyway.
>>
Remember that james is a actual good pokemon trainer as far as I remember and its just the other two that are holding him back. He always did something very rare that made it seem that he was just pretending to be retarded just for Jessie. plus the shitty anime from him having no personality or thought. He once actually cared for jessie or even loved her at the end of like season 1 or some shit with his back story.
>>
Okay guys, hear me out. What do you think about James' voice in your country's dub?
>>
>>25794231
Amerifag here - I preferred his origonal flamboyant voice, but I find that the new one is growing on me. It makes him seem more competent, which is fitting as the series progresses.
>>
The anime will never go anywhere till the very last season where ash becomes fast forwards to a 20 something year old and meets back up with misty and Brock for one last adventure. He finally meets his dad, gets with misty, Brock is already married and has a ton of kids like his dad did, and of course james and jessie marry or some shit and give up and team up with ash and gang for the last adventure.

I have a feeling all this (at least about the team getting back together) will most likely happen when the show really has to end and they put all their budget into a finale. everyone gets their personality back, they all are older, its a bit more mature, more akin to how digimon is now.

All things must come to a end and this is the only saving grace they can do to get the most views for everyone.
>>
>>25794308
I think most of that could be plausible except for getting with misty. Don't get me wrong, I grew so with the is, but I just can't see ash paired up with anybody. He's too into pokemon training.

I can see him either becoming a frontier brain, or going into the mountains and living like a hermit - just him and his pokemon
>>
>>25794231
Spic here.
I stopped watching by the end of Hoenn but his voice was the greatest thing about the anime. They shove a lot of Mexican memes and song lyrics into his dialogue for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>25793643
Not that I know of. And I haven't found any fics of it either. The best I've found is a role reversal pic, and even then, only one!
>>
>>25794957
>That time Ash was offered a position as a Frontier Brain
>>
>>25796004
Well yeah, that's why I bring it up. He was told the position was always available to him if ever he changed his mind. Why wouldn't he be bros with Brandon and become a frontier brain?
>>
File: Malamar.png (705KB, 975x751px) Image search: [Google]
Malamar.png
705KB, 975x751px
>>25793489

>Pokemon aren't supposed to do bad things unless their master is directly ordering it.

Well, as far as "Pokemon doing bad things of their own accord" goes, Meowth is still pretty low tier. At least he's never tried to terraform the planet into Hellstar Remina.
>>
>>25785527
>>25785544
>>25785785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h8SZouXyMo
>>
>>25796074
Im that faggot who hasn't finished the series yet, but it's been pretty well established that there aren't supposed to be bad pokemon - just people who make pokemkn do bad things
>>
>>25796154
>Get's shocked by electricity and blows up almost every episode for being a villain
>"it's times like these that make me want to go straight"
>Obviously he's talking about his sexuality guys!
>>
>>25789934
you're gonna be pretty disapointed with them, considering that the whole "evil rocket" was left behind not long after they had began
>>
>>25794231
Nazi here, James voiceactor did his best to sound like the english guy it seems, he only has a slightly more serious tone to him.
>>
James should go alone on a journy and find other people to go with them
>>
This will never fucking happen and you know it.

The formulaic bullshit status quo that the anime likes to milk to death is absolute and will always be absolute.
>>
>>25797968
We're just having a little fun, no need to get your panties in a twist, Mel!
>>
>>25799373
Thanks, Krista.
>>
>>25785668
You said 'letting a homo be a protag'

irrelevant of what he would be a protag of.

Also, James carries absolutely zero japanese gay stereotypes to his character.
>>
>>25797831
If he did ditch Jessie and meowth, what sort of trainers do you think he'd travel with?

I've toyed around with this concept before, and I always wind up using either one of two scenarios - either a couple of retired pokemon masters who take him on as a pet project, and personal fuck-you to team rocket and Giovanni, or a pair of newly registered pokemon trainers just starting out on their journey, one terrible trainer who thinks he's hot shit, and the other is a dweeby looking prodigy who doesn't say much but then proceeds to kick everybody's shit in when it comes down to it. James functions as the middle of the road straight man trainer.
>>
>>25801382
>straight man
kek
>>
>>25801385
Admittedly the boy is about as sexually straight as a zigzagoon, but in terms of character tropes, I think he could function in that role
>>
>>25801389
>sexually straight as a zigzagoon
Zigzagoons are probably a majority straight.
James is also straight.
>>
>>25801393
>zigzagoon
>not bisexual

Son, are you high?
>>
>>25801396
Dad, are you low?
>>
>>25801612
Boy, I root for team rocket. I'm the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth. What kind of question is that?
>>
This is a nice thread.
In 7~ hours, we may get some news, so be ready to bump it if you can.
>>
Why does everyone just assume James is gay? Jessie is clearly the gay one.
>>
>>25802939
I agree. One can be very feminine and be straight.
>>
>>25785544
Then why is clemont a main character?
>>
>>25802924
I'm not going to bump a thread for the sake of bumping it. I'll be more than happy to have discussion though.

So assuming he's got the same affinity for grass types, do you think he'd try to catch any other kinds, or mostly stick with those and maybe the odd psychic type?
>>
>>25802939
It's a long standing joke among fans due to how flamboyant he is, and the fact that he often plays the girl to Jessie's boy when they are disguised.

Personally I think he swings both ways, but that's just me.
>>
Jeez all he fucking does is collect bottle caps to pass his time, He's really just stuck in a infinite time loop and is the only one who knows it. So he jokes around and tries to be funny only knowing he will never die or never actually get Jessie because her brain is fried. doing this shitty team rocket gag forever in hell with a retarded cat because at first it was normal as usual but over the years he noticed since hes actually a genius, so it broke him knowing it would be a waste of time to try anything. In the manga you see one parallel world where they escape the time loop and he finally gets his life back and marries jess.
James is the most pitful character in any anime. He's not the star or protag, he in his own universe he can't do a single thing but try and give singles to ash. but it fails.
>>
I'd watch it, I like James. And honestly I think Jessie makes him wear the female clothes so she can wear the male clothes.
>>
>>25803051
signals*
>>
File: 1350537241235.png (227KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
1350537241235.png
227KB, 414x414px
>James will never be the main character
>Growlie will never fill the Pikachu role

Sad. I'd watch it. I think it says something that Holy Matrimony! is the only episode I can remember from start to end.
>>
>>25803051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uz3yQmPsrY
I would watch pokemon special : Ash Ever 10:the out of japanese marketing. staring James and ash.
>>
>>25803104
Most James centered episodes are pretty good. I'm still waiting for him and Jessie to tag team jessiebelle and kick her off his trail for good
>>
I think it'd be a mashup of Grass, Poison, Psychic and Ghost types.

Probably including some dual typings of the above.

Of course, his Growlith would always have a slot on his team.
>>
>>25803051
I feel like you're trying to be edgy here, but it's just sorta falling flat. Good try tho. 3/10, better luck next time
>>
>>25803151
Other that Holy Matrimony, what are some other good James centered episodes? This thread has given me the urge to watch some.
>>
>>25803181
No I just wish pokemon did something like that, would be better than anything they have done in 13 years for the anime at least.
>>
>>25803169
Yeah, growlie would always be his bro.

You think he'd ever try to evolve, or would it be a mascot issue like with Pikachu?
>>
>>25803151
Wait jessiebelle had other eps, I stopped after season 1. after all that time? Also wasn't the whole joke here is that jessie is the one he fell in love with or at least cares for instead of jessieBELLE. Well whatever its just a kids show so we will never know how he feel about jessie.
>>
File: 1350537072108.jpg (192KB, 608x630px) Image search: [Google]
1350537072108.jpg
192KB, 608x630px
>>25803217
I don't think there would be the same issues as Pikachu evolving, so maybe.
>>
>>25803217
Ultimately, I feel it would come down to the same situation as with Pikachu, where James would only evolve Growlie if Growlie was comfortable with it.

That said, as long as Growlie okayed it, I should think he'd definitely be evolved.
>>
>>25802958
Who?
>>
>>25802958
>my shitty headcanon
>>
>>25785785
You fuckin idiot that's like saying Ryan from HSM wasn't gay because he did everything Sharpay told him to (and that nigga asf)
>>
>>25785527
Doesn't Team Rocket have more characterization than anybody else in the show?

might not be bad desu
>>
>>25803371
Considering they're the only constants in the show besides Ash and Pikachu, and unlike him are actually allowed to do things outside their formula from time to time, it's not surprising.
>>
>>25785527
Would his rival be Billy, then?
>>
>>25796248

>but it's been pretty well established that there aren't supposed to be bad pokemon - just people who make pokemkn do bad things

Well...until now, there has been no indication that three Malamar who attempted to destroy civilization have been ordered to do so by any humans. They even used an Officer Jenny as a human puppet of their own accord to make it seem like they were. Maybe it will be explained if they ever show up again, but for now they seem to be examples of Pokemon being evil without outside influence.
>>
He should get his mons back and start challenging gyms. Malamar, Cofagrigus, Amoonguss, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Carnivine, Cacturne, Arcanine. Maybe find Weezing and Victreebel. He could rotate. I think he'd do well at the league.
>>
>This thread
>All these James fans

Today is a good day.
>>
>>25803197
Off the top of my head - Sweet Baby James, Off the unbeaten path, and then there were green fields. I haven't gotten through everything yet, but there's those to start with
>>25803249
Just one other as far as I know, but she's been mentioned a few times.
>>
>>25803437
I said there weren't "supposed to be any". That doesn't mean they dont exist. Just that they're exceedingly rare, and it makes their evilness that much more vile.
>>
>>25785544
>japs not liking fags
literally what
is this bait?
>>
>>25803585
I dont think anyone ever hated james and jesse is hot so most like her besides her being a bicth. its really the show thats holding James back. I mean its sad that even the writers sometimes show what james could really be if the show wasn't full jew.

Just wait for that final season in 10 years.
>>
>>25785544
Yet james inst gay. He would be ten times more obnoxious and not stick with jesse his whole life. jesse is just as fucking bad. I think they just have a s/m thing going on.
>>
>>25804185
He would be Harley, essentially.
>>
>>25803585
Nobody here actually watches the show so they only know james and jess when the show had plot.
Every one just remembers that one ep where james was depressed and a actual good guy, falling for jessie. So thats what people remember plus the manga where they get married.
>>
File: 1338246663090.png (120KB, 434x400px) Image search: [Google]
1338246663090.png
120KB, 434x400px
>>25804168
>10 years
>Thinking it'll last that long
>Thinking the next Gen of Pokemon won't be the final one.
>>
>>25788560
um so just like fucking ash? Forget it the show is done, its just marketing. they are fucking joke characters for a kids show.
>>
>>25794231
Good and able to be taken seriously with both his first two English voices, but his current actor is fucking awful. He makes him sound like a gay old man with a cold.

>>25794275
Cathcart pls.
>>
>>25804255
Maybe thats a good thing, the last season when they dump all their budget into it and make it 10-12 years later to get all the old viewers back,make it a bit more mature, and doing what should of been the plot and ending all along.
>>
>>25789797
at least they got a send off Seviper and Yanmega just pop we dont exist no more.. probably in some god awful team rocket poke mill
>>
>>25804345
>probably in some god awful team rocket poke mill

If it's anything like your average puppy mill...that's a scary thought. I wouldn't wish that on any Pokemon.
>>
>>25804255
I'm sure people were saying that about professor conan...
>>
>>25804412
Shit i mean detective conan.
>>
>>25804412
>>25804431
Even if does end, the plot will never be resolved.
>>
>>25804255
You're kidding, right? Pokemon fucking prints money. They will keep it as long as we keep buying their crap. And if you expect me to stop being a pokeslut, you've got another thing coming
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.