[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to enjoy a Sinnoh thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: th.jpg (24KB, 254x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
24KB, 254x300px
I had a bad day and just want to enjoy a Sinnoh thread but some kid keeps trolling me. Then more people started trolling me too and won't leave me alone. Let's have a Sinnoh thread that won't derail into shitposting!
>>
>>25776622
Dude, fuck off. It isn't funny anymore. Just let it go. Also, the real comfy thread is up. If you see this, I'm sorry. I namefagged cuz I'm relatively new and innocent, and didn't know any better, and this troll thought it'd be funny to take my name. While it wasn't, in fact, funny to begin with, now he's just taking it way too far. I apologize, everyone, please disperse, and ignore this.
>>
>>25776622
Namefagging that poor kid again? Come on man. I didn't say anything earlier, but you're getting really annoying. What are you, autistic?
>>
>>25776747
Wait, whose doing what? And what does this have to do with Sinnoh?
>>
Honestly, worst games ever, but eternally redeemed by Platinum and HG/SS. Wish Gen 6 could be redeemed, but Gen 7 is pretty much confirmed...
>>
>>25776747
>>25775877
>>25775951
>>25775977
>>25776049
>>25776065
Either you're the real Sean or you should know he brought it on himself.
>>
>>25776856
Looks like he was trying to defend himself. Poor kid. That's why most people hate this place... Oh well, I guess, just like Gen 6.5 fags, some people can't seem to get a break here.
>>
>>25776856
Dude, why is this still going around?! Trolls picked on kid, kid ran away. Who cares?! If the kid ran away just for that, he obviously couldn't handle being here. Besides, lets face it, a family friendly average pokefag is no match for a troll, let alone several.
>>
>>25776930
Defending yourself or not if you're going to act like a child, which he did, you'll get called out on it. It's better that he did get called out on it so he'll learn to act his age assuming he really is 20. It could have been worse.
>>
>>25776950
Sean, if it upsets you this much that you being trolled was mentioned, just leave. Don't reply, just get off this site.
>>
>>25776856
I agree with him. After looking things over, these guys were clearly shitposting to antagonize this Sean kid, and it sucks that they got away with it.

>Calling it! They were Genwunners 4 sure!
>>
>>25776983
Nah. I actually started it and I hate gen 1. I'm a Hoennbaby but I love gen 4 too. I just hated seeing him acting all high and mighty.
>>
>>25776975
>>25776954
How was I not acting my age bitch? I said stop, and they didn't stop, so I tried to ignore them. Maybe you need to grow a pair and stop being immature.
Also, why you calling anon me? Do you honestly think I'm gonna let two pussyass cunts scare me into going anon? Yeah right! Just face it, it's like I said, grow up, and you'll see, I'm literally the only adult here. Sad, but true.
>>
>>25777016
And just how was I acting "all high and mighty"? Who dafuq do you think you are bitch?!
>>
>>25777016
This is a troll. I think Sean eats them. If I were them, I'd run m8.
>>
File: 1459304967944.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459304967944.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>>25777041
>>
>>25777041
>>25777049
Follow the links >>25776856 posted and read the thread. Hell, even just reading the first two links is enough to show how 'Sean Insider' was acting like a child.
>>
>>25777049
Yeah, I feel you bro. Trolls are hard to ignore, especially when they wanna be startin shit. Lucky you were in the clear though. Some trolls actually don't think they're trolls.
>>
So, are we shitposting as Sean Insider, or is he among us and really a kid?
I can never tell anymore, now that ironic shitposting is so popular.
>>
>>25777063
Cool button. It's a bit crazy, since you're just a troll, and not a person worth killing much... Yet... But you should use that on yourself. Do the world some good trollfag.
>>
>>25777093
Nice try fag. Nice try.
>>
Man, why are these trolls so mean?!
Gosh, just get a life you f@ggots! Yeah, I said it!
>>
File: why all the fag.png (8KB, 917x65px) Image search: [Google]
why all the fag.png
8KB, 917x65px
>>25777107
>>
>>25777093
>>25777107
Guys, lay off him! Really, have you trolls no decency?! This is why I'm on his side.
>>25777049
Don't worry Sean, I have your back!
>>
>>25777122
Yeah, Sean left long ago. This is being beaten to death. Not even decent shitposting.
>>
>>25777131
But I'm still here!
Stop using my name, you hacker!
>>
>>25777131
Then why do you keep doin it nigga?!
>>
>>25777131
I'm still here. Just generally waiting for you to stop. You're being rather tasteless and meh. If I WAS on a high horse, anyone could see why I'd have a reason to be. Mindless Neanderthals, all of you.
>>25777141
Thanks girl. It's good to know SOMEONE has a brain.
>>
>>25777166
>Mindless Neanderthals
The bait started off well, but that was a bit much.
"Idiots, all of you.," woulda' been better.
>>
>>25777197
think that actually is sean.
>>
Anyone genuinely interested in a Comfy Sinnoh thread, it's above this one, courtesy of Reyna. Enjoy. Buh bye trolls.
>>
>>25777211
No, that's not me. That's a troll. A fake if you will.
>>
>>25777216
Id like multiple generals for each region
Discuss the in game teams
>>
>>25777234
I was referring to the Sean he was replying to, who shares your name and tripcode, i.e. actually seems to be you.
>>
>>25776622
Remember RHI. That's "Report, Hide, and Ignore." Also applies to people who derail threads by talking about your tripcode as well.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.