[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is a 5 year old allowed to go out into the wilderness and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Spr_B2W2_Preschooler_F_l.png (2KB, 200x328px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_B2W2_Preschooler_F_l.png
2KB, 200x328px
Why is a 5 year old allowed to go out into the wilderness and raise wild animals?
>>
File: buu.gif (15KB, 59x123px) Image search: [Google]
buu.gif
15KB, 59x123px
Oh man, 3d models were a mistake.

I miss the 2d sprites so much.
>>
Cutest trainer class. Would hug/fug.
>>
>>25769674
>>>/b/
>>
>>25769674
she's mine
>>
Apparently, the pokeworld works by the laws of nature, even for humans. Upon being able to set out on their own, they are left to their own devices.
>>
it's fallacious to think of Pokemon as perfectly analogous to animals in our world. Human activity in the Pokemon universe is almost completely organized around Pokemon, and at least half of the population regularly battles. So it's not unreasonable that many children are encouraged to start their "Pokemon journey" at an early age.
>>
bump-
>>
>>25769674
This.
>>
File: Spr_HGSS_Twins.png (3KB, 167x164px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_HGSS_Twins.png
3KB, 167x164px
>>25769674
I prefer these qts personally
>>
>>25769630
the switch from 2d to 3d was probably the hardest thing for me to get used to ib gen 6 desu
>>
The majority of trainers are probably from the nearest town and have never ventured further.
>>
>>25769680
Nigger.
>>
>>25769607
1. I don't know.

2. Pokémon are Extraterrestrials.
>>
>>25769607
their trainer class says they're in school so they're allowed to have pokemon because they're being supervised.
>>
>>25769607
more importantly, why are they allowed to gamble? I mean, that's basically what you do with trainer battles, the loser pays the winner
>>
>>25769607
best theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zgV3Crpmcg&list=PL9mCMKp0o7xtyh_K9ul8b9lLL5OhC1YY-&index=30
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.