[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Amie Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mareepamie.gif (642KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
mareepamie.gif
642KB, 320x239px
ITT: Things you think would make Amie better in Sun and Moon

I'll start:
>more to do
More things other than just feeding and stroking. Something like catch or frisbee would be cool

>mega evolutions
would be cool if we could have the mega versions of pokemon in amie instead of having them locked to battle

>two pokemon at once
Someone suggested somewhere that it would be cool if pokemon could build a bond with each other from battling as a team - what if you could have two pokemon in Amie interacting?

>custom backgrounds
This is a big one - let us have different areas. Currently playing with fish pokemon is weird because they just float - a fishtank for water types would be great
>>
I'll agree with everything you say there, but being honest, I don't think they should waste MUCH time on Amie.

As much as I like it, I prefer having a more refined game with more "meat" backing it up. I think Amie would work great as a standalone thing like Pokebank, basically this app that you link to your game and can play with your pokémons there.
>>
The only thing that I want from Amie 2.0 is multiple backgrounds that change to match your current surroundings. They did it for the Pokédex interface and Holocaster, having this in Amie would be hella immersive and shouldn't be that hard to do.

Amie is already pretty much perfect. It's one thing they didn't half ass in Gen 6, every single Pokémon is programmed to interact with you to SOME extent with no exceptions, asking more major updates to Amie would be probably too much.
>>
>>25768573
I agree with these, here is some others:

>More mini-games to play
I was expecting ORAS to do this already, there's many possibilities for different mini-games

>More added animations
ORAS included a good bunch of new animations for Hoenn mons (in battle mainly), some mons like Eevee has a huge amount of animations/variations in amie, but others like Gardevoir are pretty limited, if they added at least 2 (or 3 in some cases) new animations per mon would be pretty cool.
>>
GameFreak needs to fix the face recognition in Amie ASAP. it's a neat feature on paper but in practice it's broken and the camera doesn't detect more complex expressions. I played making faces so much but won only once because I got lucky and the game only asked to do relatively simple expressions. We've had like 5 updates to the game already and they still never bothered to fix such a glaring flaw.
>>
File: 1371641178615.png (464KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
1371641178615.png
464KB, 1324x992px
>>25768861
I agree with this - I was in a car recently pulling faces at my Pokemon and I looked like a spaz because it wanted me to "make a kissy face"

>mfw trying to "go wide eyed" and it won't register
>>
>>25769688
All I really want is more minigames, SM64 DS did that fantastically. A whole bunch along those lines to play with your Pokemon would be great.
>>
>>25768585
You'd rather prefer a feature that comes integrated into the game turn into a standalone app? Are you serious? Amie is the best feature.
>>
>>25769839
Furfag here. Can confirm amie is best feature.
>>
>>25768573
Some better, more interactive minigames and more animations and I'm happy.
>>
>>25768861
They need to stop asking for head tilts. You have no idea how far they want you to go and wind up out of range.
Also stop making the pokemon so disappointed when you fail because 90% it isn't your fault.
>>
>I want to be able to fuck the pokemon.
>Mege evolutions are so hot and kawai
>I want to dress up muh pokemon
>>
>>25771413
The dressing up part would be cool.
>>
>>25768573
I think it would be cool if there were items you could use on your pokemon. A brush to groom fluffy pokemon like Mareep, a squirtbottle you could use on Water pokemon, etc.
>>
File: 1402450296131.jpg (119KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1402450296131.jpg
119KB, 350x350px
>>25768573

>You will never play catch with your favorite two Pokemon and watch as they both play-fight each other over who gets to pick up the ball and bring it back to you.
>>
>>25768573

I needs multi feeding. I hate having to constantly switch them to feed and play with them. Just let me scroll between them within the amie screen.
>>
File: OK!.png (4KB, 154x249px) Image search: [Google]
OK!.png
4KB, 154x249px
>>25771413

I would love if they combined Amie and dressing up Pokemon.
>>
Fetch and alternate backgrounds would be great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.