[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We make predictions for Sun and Moon, and the most viable/interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sunmoon.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: We make predictions for Sun and Moon, and the most viable/interesting ones get screencapped until proven

>The Professor is the evil team leader and his Professor status is a cover up
>there will be a Platypus Pokémon
>there will be a ghost/fighting type Pokémon and a fighting/dragon type Pokémon
>all tms and hms and move tutors from the past will be available, even move tutors that haven't been around since their incarnation (like Dynamic Punch) as well as TMs from gen 1 and 2 (such as Water Gun, Metronome, and the elemental punches
>a new breeding mechanic where male Pokémon can finally have eggs of their species and the Female can pass down egg moves
>the fire starter will evolve with a rock type
>the grass starter will evolve with a fighting type
>the water starter will evolve with a flying type
>the fire type will be based on a mountain goat or an ox, since these are considered tough and sturdy animals, and they are also good with traveling like on rocks (seriously look up any images of goats climbing mountains)
>the grass starter will be a defensive Pokémon and will be based on an English Yew, and have an Angel's trumpet for "clothing". these are some of the most deadly plants in the world despite their beauty
>new mega evolutions
>Golem, with Solid Rock, extreme boosts in special defense, loses its ground type in order to have less weaknesses bur also makes it weigh less
>Jynx: boosts in every stat but mainly in special attack and speed. gets the ability Magic Guard. It becomes more, err, beautiful, loosing its lips and its....curves, if you will. It also looks like a gypsy more than whatever a Jynx is supposed to look like
>Flygon: Dunno how you could make a mega evolution for this thing in terms of design but it'd get a heavy boost in attack and special attack at the cost of speed being lowered. It keeps levitate as its ability and both its ground and dragon type
>HMs are made competetively viable
>>
>>25768318
I had a dream where sun and Moon was revealed, it was set in a cool tropical setting...but it had heavy anime elements, hell, ass letchup was there.
>>
>>25768318
Females can pass down egg moves in gen 6.
>>
/vp/ will complain about it
>>
Instead of being able to customise your character, the new gimmick will be the ability to give your pokemon accessories.
>>
>>25768437
I meant more so that your male Pokémon can be the one from an egg, as in Tauros and Hitmonchan/lee/top
>>
>>25768318
they wont give jynx a mega because they dont want to draw attention to the pokemon in any way.
>>
>>25768318
You shouldnt be allowed so many predictions, so it's harder to fall into a right answer. Anyways:

>The region is Hawaii
I agree with that copypasta. Expect the snow to be on the mountain. It'll have an observatory

>One or both of the main characters this time will be dark skinned
The MC's of Hoenn became tan to acknowledge their tropical region and the series has gone on long enough and with enough brown characters over time that there wouldnt be controversy.

>or more likely, the professor will be
self explanitory

>more full 360 degree movement, but still mostly top down view
Lumiose was probably a test for having places like this.
>>
>>25768559
if all of these don't come true then i'll release all my Pokémon into the wild instead of banking them. you can quote me on this.
and any in the bank will be released too
>>
>>25768318
>dat professor thing
Remember when speculation was abound that Sycamore would have ties with Flare? Good times.
>fire-type goat starter
I wish Kidling and its evos were official Pokemon as well. Way better than Tepig's evos.

>The ball passed down during breeding depends on which Pokemon is in the first/top slot of the daycare.
Bam. Balltism cured forever. Any mon, any ball.
>No more coloured text boxes like in XY.
Because that shit defeats the purpose of secrets and is the second-highest reason why we knew Lysandre and Diantha were who they were. ORAS shelved them for a reason.
>A lot of Pokemon with relations to the sun and moon will be in the regional Pokedex, like ones who evolve at a certain time of day or need any of the stones not sold in Celadon to evolve.
Also, more mons that evolve using said stones (especially the Dawn Stone) will be introduced
>More special Rock-type attacks and physical Fairy-type attacks.
And Aurorus and Diancie get Power Gem because it makes more sense than Probopass having it.
>Tied up shit from XY.
There are so many loose ends, especially Zygarde and Emma. I don't care what gen it is or if we go to Kalos, I just want some cool shit to do.
>>
>>25768805
I just hope they dont make it shitty like Lumiose, camera wise

>>25768882
More special Rock-type attacks and physical Fairy-type attacks are kind of a given.

I'm also not ruling out an Episode Z
>>
Another gym leader that is a war veteran. The gym is on an old salvaged battleship.
>>
>>25771568
I like this idea.

>you have to use Dive to get to it
>>
Volcarona gets absolutely nothing and Ninetales gets shown mad love.
>>
>the pseudo-legend will be fairy type
>smogonfags on suicide watch
>>
The Elite Four will be:
>a young woman in a black fur coat, uses Dark-types
>an old man with a sword for a cane, uses Dragon-types
>a shaman-like woman who uses Fighting-types
>a flashy man in a white suit and sunglasses. uses Fairy-types
>>
Jesus Christ I just want mass wonder trading
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.