[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go: Slowpoke Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3a8gs.jpg (42KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
3a8gs.jpg
42KB, 400x450px
http://phandroid.com/2016/03/29/pokemon-go-features-video/

>Catch the same one species repeatedly to evolve one.
>Only two moves per mon
>Only Gen 1 confirmed so far
>Gym battles are more clash of clans-esqe and not live.
>151 dispersed across the world
>Probably not even enough to make some regional, continental exclusives/indigenous

I bet its old hat here and its still running beta testing but I can't be the only one butt blasted about this.
>>
>>25765571
I know they made a cool trailer and all to get everyone hyped, but I just do not understand why you or anyone else had high enough expectations for a mobile game to be disappointed about it now. Especially since we got no details or gameplay footage with the trailer, that alone should have tipped everyone off.
>>
All these details are trivial to me.
All I need is a release date or a way into this beta.
>>
>>25765571
I wasn't expecting anything but shit from Go, so I couldn't care less. In fact, I'm happy it's going to be a shit game.
>>
I want to fuck Korrina and make Lucario watch
>>
>>25765588
I was in fact well aware that that trailer was not going to be exactly like the game and I'm mostly content with the details so far. I'm fine with the teams, I'm fine with the catching mechanics.

But these clear deviations from core game play that the franchise is known for (Live battling, 4 moves, leveling to evolve) is what has got me anally ravaged.
>>
>>25765605
Fuck I wouldn't mind if he joins in.
>>
>>25765590
For what reason? To judge for yourself or because you'll enjoy whatever they crank out?
>>
>>25765687
More the former.
Plus it's free. I can uninstall it if it's garbage.
>>
>>25765627
I'm actually fine with the whole evolution thing. If they've dispersed the 151 evenly, you realize you're probably only going to have a small handful of common local pokemon, right?
This means catching a metric ton of oddish or pidgey or whatever will actually benefit you and not just be pointless.
>>
File: 6b2.png (734KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6b2.png
734KB, 500x500px
>>25765731
Which is kinda nice if you actually want a metric fuckton commonplace pokemon, naturally we don't. It's good for starting out, but in the long haul it's silly. I'm genuinely curious what they expect us to do with the surplus after we achieve a single evolution.

Congrats on your Gloom. Enjoy the 30 Oddish you caught trying to make it.

It's still too early to judge properly but man does this is look backwards.
>>
File: 1435513738857.jpg (86KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435513738857.jpg
86KB, 1000x900px
>>25765605
>>25765641
>>
Guys, just a thought.

Pokemon originated in Japan. The 151 first Pokemon are generally located in the Tokyo/Kyoko area. What if in this beta of Pokemon Go, they only have 151 Pokemon because only the first 151 Pokemon are catch-able in Japan?
>>
>>25765930
*Kyoto

I can't believe this thing makes me wait 30 seconds just to correct my stupid ass spelling.
>>
>>25765930
>Some on the best mons are trapped in Jippon

That's some dangerous thinking there, anon.

Even it's just for the beta, that's a frightening thought. Also a terrible for a global release.

If Johto is the adjacent region then Gen 2 should be there as well, right?
>>
>>25765894
Jesus that's hot .
>>
>>25765894
Love how lucario doesn't gives a shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.