[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST RE-USING ALL THE GEN6 MODELS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: QQ图片20160329134210.jpg (70KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
QQ图片20160329134210.jpg
70KB, 720x1280px
MUH 30 MILLION BUDGET
>>
>>25757514
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
wow man it's almost like the models were so highpoly and lagged the 3ds because they were futureproofed for shit like this
>>
>Go flops
>TCPi realizes mobile was a mistake
>Mainline pokemon never goes mobile
I want to believe so hard this will happen.
>>
>>25757534
so what's the problem? since there not yet gen 7 pokemon we had a beta yet they made new models in the final version
>>
You're retarded if you didn't realize that back when the trailer was revealed.
>>
>>25757578
sure, keep telling yourself that
>>
>>25757557

>Go
>Flopping

aint happening. Go is going to be a massive success whether you like it or not.

Also mainline Pokemon will not go to mobile unless Nintendo fully transitions to mobile.
>>
>>25757557
Ohh believe it this will have million downloads but it will flop because the core fanbase will be uninterested, this is mobile P2W shit and it deserves to flop.
>>
File: Eevee_XY.gif (69KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Eevee_XY.gif
69KB, 192x192px
>>25757514
Nope
>>
>>25757591
>Go is going to be a massive success

Come on, we dont know if it will. only because a hyped trailer was popular doesnt mean the actual game - that looks nothing like the trailer - will be as popular
>>
>go
>flopping

go will be the batman v superman of pokemon games.
>>
>>25757595

It's the same model dipshit.
>>
>>25757590
>>25757591
i want to say this is a beta retards the full version will be much differente with updated models and gen 7 pokemon joined in the game>>25757614
of course they are using the same models making from scratch would be in other topic.
>>
>>25757637

You're delusional if you think gen 7 will have different models. GF made them with a shitton of polygons so they can reuse them in future games and still have them look good.
>>
>>25757514
>cok notification
wish I had one to know when I could get some cock
>>
>>25757651
yeah i know that but probaly did you think made form scratch the models especialy pikachu more thiner for sun and moon?
>>
>>25757593
>but it will flop because the core fanbase will be uninterested
I don't think you understand how many nostalgiafags and genwunners will download this game, especially since it's free.
>>
>>25757609
>Gen 1 pokemon mobile game pandering to nostalgiafags not being a massive success.
Yeah anon, we are not their target market.
>>
File: 2.jpg (74KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
74KB, 590x330px
>>25757674
What
>>
>>25757514

And the Gen 6 models are re-used from Pokedex 3D.

What's your point?
>>
>>25757681
The game will do great at the beggining because of novelty but that doesnt mean it will have any longevity
>>
File: confused.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>25757674
I have no clue what you're trying to say.
>>
They're going to use these models for decades, aren't they?
>>
>>25757735
Yep.
Which means the animations for the older pokemon are going to be shit still, we'll have to wait and see if GF have realized their mistake when it comes to the new ones in SuMo though.
>>
>>25757735
>tfw my bro Haxorus will never look good ever again
>tfw we will always have to deal with those awful washed out colors on almost every pokemon.
>>
>>25757749
>SuMo
Stop forcing this reddit shit.
>>
File: Clownfish.png (95KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Clownfish.png
95KB, 190x190px
I'm under the impression that they'll keep the models but redo the animations for Sun&Moon.
>>
>>25757770

They can easily fix the washed out colors
>>
>>25757775
>Reddit
Better SuMo than that shitty S&M joke.
>>
>>25757788
They can

They wont
>>
>>25757749
off yourself, retard
>>
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>25757609
You're delusional if you don't think this will be a huge success. People on Facebook who don't even like Pokemon anymore have been creaming themselves over this shit for months.
>>
File: You.jpg (54KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
54KB, 1300x866px
>>25757595
>>
File: 1455596192936.png (2MB, 1800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1455596192936.png
2MB, 1800x1067px
>>25757514

I'm actually totally fine with this, but what the fuck with the no battling to catch/train?

If you could battle to catch and train this game would be ludicrously better.
>>
>>25757832
Because they misunderstand what it will actually be. They imagine it will be literally the pokemon games but you need to actually walk around on real life. The reality is that it's just reskinned ingress with no ability to battle or level up your pokemon.
>>
>>25757860
Because normies just want to collect pokemon
>>
>>25757860
Why would they let you do that, they want this game to be Pokemon Minus so people have to buy the real games for the full experience.
>>
>>25757884
Doesn't matter, it will still get eaten up. If a lot of people start playing it, then more and more people will jump on the bandwagon in an attempt to fit in. Remember flappy bird? That game had basically no content, yet once it got popular everyone had it. People were even buying phones that had it installed once they took it off the market.
>>
File: 1455675687711.jpg (144KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1455675687711.jpg
144KB, 800x771px
>>25757892

Cut it up by generations, I'd pay $10 per gen's worth of Pokemon with Gen1 mons free. They'd make $60+ on me and more serious fans, seducing the Genwunners with the game they want for free and print money on the people who only want to buy up to a specific gen.

>Sell subsequent generations
>Forced to buy additional potions/revives/stat heals/balls/berries/evolution stones/hold items not found in locations spots
>Force to buy more than 1-3 pokemon center uses per day

All this could be done using the classic 2 in game currency mobile app model, berries for standard currency, Pokedollars for paid/ hard to acquire currency. It even makes sense, since you would be buying items using the same currency at which they're available in game. you could even charge the standard in game prices.
>>
>>25757514
Same animations and posing, same model probably. Not same textures, though.
>>
>>25757973
Or they could just sell each mon for $20
>$20 and Palkia will be catchable in your game
>>
>>25757578
>gen
>7
>>
>>25757990
Here's your reply. Has your need for attention been suited for the day?
>>
>>25757514
They literally explained this as their intent years ago, though, newfag.

We'll likely be seeing the same overall models in gen 8 & 9 as well.
>>
>>25757514
AHAHA FUCK. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
>>
>>25757973
You do realize there are no battles ans you evolve pokemon by catching multiples of the same one, right? That means no items like revives and evolution stones.
>>
>>25758072
There are gym battles, what are you on about anon?
>>
>>25758139
Those "battles" are just a way to take over the gym. It plays itself.
>>
File: 1458149818540.jpg (10KB, 180x166px) Image search: [Google]
1458149818540.jpg
10KB, 180x166px
> I sent the following to niantic because I'm autistic

I wold like to start by thanking you, from the bottom of my heart, for making and investing in Pokemon Go. I do have one or two concerns like many of your fans and potential customers about the gameplay and suggested mechanics for Pokemon Go, that I would be sorry if I did not at least try to mention. If you'll entertain me for a minute or two, I think a few suggestions would go a long way towards improving the quality of the game and make the fanbase much happier. The first and foremost concern, one I'm sure you've heard, is the relative lack of battling. I understand the need to limit trainer/pokemon experience growth to prevent level 100 pokemon from annihilating new players, but this can be done without limiting battles the way you have. Instead of an exp reward, an in game item/currency reward could be had for each successful catch/victory. Exp would still be rewarded for in gym or vs other player pokemon battles, much for more casual battling with wild pokemon, an in game common currency could be implemented. In fact, a two currency system, as found in other mobile games, would greatly benefit both the battling system suggested and your profits. One currency you regularly earn, one that is much harder to earn or may be purchased. I'm thinking berries for the commonly earned currency, as this ties well into previous pokemon games like pokemon ranger, and pokedollars for the paid for/hard to earn currency. This currency could be used to pay for items, in a similar way to a pokemart could be hugely profitable if done correctly, and would promote cross game consistency if pokedollar items such as revives, pokeballs, potions etc. were offered at the same price found in the mainstream games, in addition to their availability at pokespots. I'm sure you guys will get similar feedback in Beta testing, and love seeing the progress so far.

>I thanked them on both ends, cut it to save the space.
>>
>>25758139
Its like that other game by the same company, you just allocate a pokemon to one of the three gyms in each area, then whicher has the best pokemon (most rare, highest level, best type matchups verses the other gyms) wins the area.

And thats it. Thats the game.
>>
>>25757514
I heard there isn't even any actual battling, it's just spamming pokeballs until you catch a mon, and the only "battling" is you sending pokemon to a "gym" and waiting for that "battle" to end. Like you dont select moves or anything.

Please tell me this isn't true.
>>
>>25758693
That's what I was afraid of. It's basically Ingress with a Pokémon skin.

So I guess the 'trailer' lied? No VS battles (as you saw in the 3 v 3 battle) or team-catching Mewtwo of the kind? Is Mewtwo just a catchable like any other Pokemon, except maybe more rare?
>>
>>25758215
The beta confirmed that pokemon have moves, and that there is sort of battling, the details we don't know yet.
>>
>>25757803
Can anyone tell me why any of these are considered a meme?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.