[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon for Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 17

Let's stop all that fucking hate out there by giving Pokemon to muslims. Give them plushies, cards, give them 3DS systems with Pokemon on it. Turn their hate for the west into love for cuddly Pokemon!
>>
Think of the poor Gogoats
>>
File: 1458832667862.jpg (40KB, 354x183px) Image search: [Google]
1458832667862.jpg
40KB, 354x183px
>>25755146
>>
File: 1458611577724.jpg (37KB, 306x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458611577724.jpg
37KB, 306x322px
>>25755146
>tfw helping a qt hijab learn English
>>
>>25755146
It's haram.
>>
>>25755146
Sorry, I see no purpose in giving things like that that could be destroyed in a moment's notice. I'd rather let them blow themselves into a crater and rid us of all of them.
>>
>>25755146
Carpet bomb those gogoat fucking terrorists.
>>
>>25755200
This. Nuke middle east, then share plushies, cards and all the 3DS you mentioned among the people actually living in peace.
>>
>>25755265
I meant the muslims next door, not the ones in the middle east. Share with THEM.
>>
>>25755280
They still spit on ground nonstop, cook onions the whole day, make all girls and women hide their faces and of course they mutilate genitals of the young ones.
I don't know why i should share with them. so I'd rather keep my plushies.
>>
>>25755299
>every single muslim is bad
>being THIS delusional
carry on sucking Trumps cock you waste
>>
why are non whites allowed to live again
>>
File: 1437092600358.jpg (33KB, 367x441px) Image search: [Google]
1437092600358.jpg
33KB, 367x441px
>>25755329
>muh religion of peace
>>
>>25755299
>They still spit on ground nonstop, cook onions the whole day, make all girls and women hide their faces and of course they mutilate genitals of the young ones.

What are Orthodox Jews?
>>
>>25755329

Not him but while I think not every muslim is bad, their religion is still the most opressive one and forcing women to cover their heads is a very third world thing 2bh.
>>
You do realize that the harder you try to change someone's culture the more they cling to it, right?

"They're trying to infect us!" has always been a rallying cry that only gains propaganda and power the more true it is.

>>25755345
I hope you're not implying that those are good things.
>>
>muslims
>not being the gen 6.5 team villains in south Kalos
>>
>>25755329
Spoilered a part due off topic. Not american, but thanks I think Trump is "not that" bad. I live in an european country and my town is filled with muslims, they're like 15% of the total population, due to work immigration happened in just ten years, before they were nonexistent.
They don't integrate, don't buy in our shops, they just spit, clean their feet with hands in public, they fry onions the whole day and always push their shit culture down our throats.

They don't care about "Pokémon" or anything else not already part of their sandnigger culture. That's "haram": if you want to make friend with them, you either have to convert as a muslim or they think you should die as infidel.
>>
What's that fucking onion meme? I'm a muslim inb4 sandnigger, and that's literally the first time I've heard about this.
>>
>>25755336
Non-white would include all asians too, which means Pokemon would cease to exist without them.

The real issue is fucking religion - each religion more or less ends up at odds with another (not even by intent), so most of the people in the world are conditioned to be att odds with the rest.

Add in cultural differences born of location (and again religion), and you have your explanation for rampant racism.

Doesn't make it right, or even accurate. Racism is a mental illness.
>>
>>25755383
bangladesh sandniggers are muslims too, and they're onionish
>>
>>25755329
>projecting this hard

You liberals really are sneering angry dumbasses. You're more full of vitriolic murderous hatred than anyone you hate could ever be.
>>
>>25755399
Religion is fine if you take out the "everyone who is not my religion is evil/misguided/inferior" parts. The problem is that that aspect is very tightly entwined with some religions.
>>
>>25755336
>when you kill your enemies they win
Dude Weed Man
>>
>>25755372
See, this is also racism and religious bull - they are conditioned to mot want to integrate by their culture.

They are every bit as racist as Trump supporters. Neither group is right though, they are all assholes.
>>
>>25755399
Even Africa during the Apartheid was clever enough to grant Asians "honorary white" status. So if niggers were clever enough to spare their Asian trade-monkey, we will be as well.
>>
>>25755412
>every bit as racist as Trump supporters

Mexican isn't a race and neither is illegal alien, dumbshit.
>>
>>25755410
Thats entirely my point though - you would almost need a reset to zero (or heavily favour one or two neutral religions) and abolish the rest to make things not suck.

Religion itself is the cause, even if not every religion is bad.
>>
>>25755417
I was clearly talking about Muslims. And if you want to say the same about a large portion of the Mexican community, you can, but then it is more culturism and not racism.

The difference is negligible though, both are irrational hate.
>>
Sorry, I misunderstood the OP again. If they've already integrated into our society, I don't see why not, but for those that are hardcore, yeah, they probably wouldn't take it even if you asked.
>>
>>25755146
Harun is a pretty cool guy, he always lets me borrow some his oil.
>>
As a New Yorker, Muslims do actually integrate pretty well here. I know many who are loose with it, i.e. girls who don't cover up, people who only go to mosque like once a year, etc. And they like Pokemon.

It's mostly in the Middle Eastern states where the religion is tied to the state and forced down the inhabitants' throats that extremist acts can flourish, but there are still relaxed takes on the lifestyle there too -- it's just that the media has no incentive to acknowledge that. One family might appreciate Pokemon as fun and virtuous, while another may see it as some devil game, as you hear with Christian fundamentalists.
>>
>>25755426
>Criticising others is irrational hate as long as the thing criticised is part of the other's culture

You're literally what's wrong with the world.
>>
>>25755436
>muslims are just like any other religion fallacy
epic
>>
>>25755436
Yeah, religious extremism is the root of the problem. If the extremism didn't exist we would probably get along for the most part (although I am sure assholes on both sides of the culture/religion barrier would find ways to get angry at each other, but assholes will be assholes.)
>>
>>25755348
Christians are still trying to push legit laws that ban gay people from stores and marriage, regardless of the Supreme Court ruling. The fuck is your point?
>>
>>25755443
Explain yourself. You seem to be just making some half-assed strawman.

If you mean the Christian reference, it's a fair comparison because it's actually true. And notice I said fundamentalist, if you're triggered because you're some Christian who doesn't your religion to be compared to them in the slightest.
>>
>>25755458
*doesn't want
>>
>>25755456
A small minority of Christians. And just because we have bad Christians doesn't mean we're not allowed to criticize Muslims, who are 95% bad.
>>
>>25755458
How about the fact that Muslims are thousands of times more violent?
>>
>>25755439
I never said that. I just said it was wrong. People will find ways to hate each other, but cultural differences makes that far easier.

All irrational hate is wrong, but pointing out something specific seemed more appropriate in this thread.
>>
>>25755456
Meanwhile Muslims just straight up execute fags so what's your point?
>>
>>25755470
Christianity has been responsible for the deaths of millions, if not billions, of the course of history. As for today, I'd say the death toll is matched and exceeded in America by crazy white guys shooting up schools.
>>
pokemon is absolutely haram.
>>
File: wermacht_ebin.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
wermacht_ebin.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
>>25755183

Vastly underrated.
>>
>>25755477
Muslims aren't the only people who kills otehrs for being gay, you know. Russia's attitude to homosexuality is absolutely attrocious and hate crimes are commited by every race and religion on the planet.
>>
>>25755470
>what were the crusades

Muslims aren't even that violent, only the extremists are, and they have access to better tools so they seem more vicious. But lets ignore thousands of years of Christianity fucking over the rest of the world
>>
File: .jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>25755486
>>25755491

>>25755490
>b-but muslims arent the only ones doing thing so they're good
>>
>>25755486
I don't give a shit about history. I don't feel guilt for the "sins of my forefathers". Heck, I live in Germany, and I feel not the least bit of guilt for WW2. So shut the fuck up. Muslims are killing people TODAY.
>>
>>25755470
Well that's not a fact. Not only is it an exaggeration, it's an outright lie when posed like that. I could say Christians were monsters during the first half of the 20th century because it accounts for the Axis powers, but nobody thinks like that. Somehow, it's ok to do that with Muslims though because of terrorist acts carried out by a fraction of the Muslim population.

And I don't understand how you can talk about fallacies and then throw an overassuming curveball like that.
>>
>>25755491
Literally hundreds of years ago, followed by massive changes in the church and shifts in attitudes that made killing nonbelievers in the name of religion barbaric and cruel.

Islam needs a religious revolution, badly.
>>
File: .jpg (56KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
56KB, 400x350px
>>
>>25755456
I don't see what's wrong with that. Are you a faggot or something?
>>
>>25755503
>Somehow, it's ok to do that with Muslims
Because they specifically cite their religion when attacking. The Axis powers were about racial and geographical domination, not religious supremacy.
>>
>>25755500
>>25755502
What part of my post implied I thought all Muslims were good or that I denied that Muslims were responsible for people's deaths. All I'm saying is that they aren't solely responsible for all the death and destruction in the world as you seem to imply.

>I don't give a shit about history.
This is why you are doomed to be forever ignorant. White people, black people, Asians, Christians are ALL killing people TODAY.
>>
>>25755329
Go back to your safe space, faggot. Islam is the shittiest of all major religions. It's shit heads like you that I hope die in the next terrorist attacks that lead to their 'holy war'. Less of you opened armed cunts, the stronger the secular will be.
>>
>>25755500
You realise that technology affects the scale and reach conflicts can have, right?

>implying I said they are good
Extremists of any sort need to be stopped. They are all wrong.

Normal Muslims aren't evil. At least their religious leaders aren't expected to be found touching children inappropriately.
>>
>>25755486
I'm not christian, i have no religion. People like me have been tortured by ALL main religions in the past centuries. so fuck you and your logic.
>>
File: ur a faget.png (69KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
ur a faget.png
69KB, 384x256px
>>25755527
You couldn't be more blue pilled if you were performing fellatio on bernie right now
>>
>>25755502
Literally every place, race, religion etc all have batshit crazy people going around murdering people.
>>
>>25755532
No, just their holy prophet. Whose life is the definition of a good life.
>>
>>25755537
What does you not being Christian have to do with anything?
>>25755538
Great response
>>
>>25755527
>White people, black people, Asians, Christians are ALL killing people TODAY.

Here's where you wrong: Most of these people are NOT killing in the name of their religion - UNLESS this religion is Islam!
>>
Nah, we don't necessarily kill people. We DO, however, brainwash them until they become us. We do this with every culture on the planet. To me, that is just another way of saying no one is allowed to exist but us.
>>
>>25755525
So then would you paint all Aryans (or white people since Hitler wasn't) with the brush of Nazism? It comes the same way that these people talk for a group of people that don't want to be represented by them.
>>
File: terror.stats.1.png (230KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
terror.stats.1.png
230KB, 615x411px
>>25755546
It's just a statistic fact that muslims kill much more than any other group or religion
>>
>>25755549
Well I guess that makes the fact they are killing people okay then? They are still killing in the name of an ideology, whether it be a religion, racism or homophobia etc.
>>
>>25755527
>>25755532
>anon refuted the argument about muh crusades
>well I let's talk about something else... muslims are good blah blah blah
You faggots are ridiculous lol
>>
>>25755551
No, because one's race is not one's choice.

A Muslim who is forced to be so in order to survive similarly lacks a choice and cannot be faulted for it. But a Muslim who embraces their religion and tolerates or encourages or participates in terrorist acts in the name of Islam has made a choice to do wrong, and a larger percentage of Muslims are in approval of violent attacks than other religions are, and more religious attacks are caused by Muslims than other religions.
>>
Is /vp/ a sub-/pol/ board for even bigger autists?
>>
>>25755546
Yeah, but you know what? Not all Muslims are terrorists, but a large majority of Muslims is okay with Islamists existing, teaching "us a lesson". Look into large cities like Brussels: Muslims built their own Ghettos where law doesn't exist, people who merely walk the streets are ostracized AT THE VERY LEAST as long as they are visibly not muslims. This happens all over Europe. Denmark has several small villages who are ruled by Salafists (and no, this is not a conspiracy theory, there are documentaries about these villages). FYI, even normal Muslims who would support statements like "Behead those who insult Islam" are terrified shitless of these fucks, yet they don't speak up against them, because they "don't want to betray them".

A muslim will always choose a muslim when push comes to shove.
>>
>>25755537
>People like me have been tortured by ALL main religions in the past centuries
Nice meme, study history, etc
>>
>>25755512
Not arguing about religions needing to change. Christianity still is stuck in the dark ages in some ways.

It would be very easy to blame Christianity if a bunch of nutjobs bombed a few major cities and they yelled a bunch of Christian quotes - they wouldn't even have to believe in it to get Christians smeared. So there is a good argument for not blaming thw many for the acts of the few.

All religion should be pruned though, removing anything that spreads hate and intolerance.
>>
>>25755568
And i bet if you were told to fuck off back to _eddit you'd be like
>muh boogeyman
>>
>>25755562
Fuck you and your Strawman, you leftists cock, nobody said it's okay. That doesn't mean we should stop our efforts against muslims.
>>
>>25755582
>o-oh yeah but if this scenario that doesn't happen happened you'd think differently
>>
>>25755568
Yeah, no one here started with a clean enough mind to judge anything objectively. /vp/ is pretty much /pol/ native.
and by objectively, I mean c'mon fucking hell isn't Sweden telling you enough that the EU is retarded?
>>
>>25755563
Anons argument about the crusades was refuted here
>>25755532

I also never once said I thought Muslims were good, just that for every attrocity they commit in the name of religion, you can find something similar commited in the name of another ideology.
>>
>>25755583
If you're implying this thread has any place here you're retarded mate.
>>
>>25755562
>Well I guess that makes the fact they are killing people okay then?
No.
>They are still killing in the name of an ideology, whether it be a religion, racism or homophobia etc.
They aren't. Are you dumb?
>>
>>25755582
I dunno. Differences DO need to exist, it's just that people need to stop forcing other people to be them.
>>
>>25755582
If those Christians were supported, egged on, or excused by a significant portion of mainstream, supposedly nonextremist Christians, then yes, that would be a reason to find fault with the religious communities that produced them.

If they were doing it as a false flag then no, it wouldn't. Are you trying to argue that a significant fraction of Muslim attacks are false flags? Or are you simply making a meaningless argument about innocent until proven guilty, which is something everyone here knows and hopefully holds dear?
>>
>>25755556
So that only proves they have more extremists than the other groups. Once again that doesn't mean you can paint an entire religion, race, or culture by the same brush.

Or are all Christians pedophiles?
>>
>>25755566
>A Muslim who is forced to be so in order to survive similarly lacks a choice and cannot be faulted for it.

Yeah, that's the problem at hand in the Middle East. You can't be atheist or deny religion in your upbringing because it's ingrained in the law. However,

>a Muslim who embraces their religion and tolerates or encourages or participates in terrorist acts in the name of Islam

These are not the same. It's a problem when they do contribute, but when young, threats against their family or false guidance that the imam or religion itself calls for their actions can carry youths to take action. Or even seeing a drone kill a loved one.

At the same time, they know the extremists are not just (but sometimes they're forced anyway). Just look at the bombing in Pakistan. Extremists terrorize their own people.
>>
>>25755563
I quite literally said all extremists are bad. You are the one being an irrational faggot.

You can't paint all people of one religion, race, or culture woth the same brush. Some are extremists. MOST AREN'T.
>>
>>25755586
You are all for deporting Muslims and slapping ID badges on them but when somebody wants to restrict gun laws to make it harder for nutjobs to shoot up schools you throw all your toys out of the pram.
>>
>>25755621
though most support extremism
>>
>>25755603
>They aren't.
They are. Racism and homophobia are ideologies and people kill other people because they believe in them.
>>
>>25755630
No they don't.
>>
>>25755623
>moving goalposts because you can't defend mudslimes
>>
>>25755623
I'm European, you cunt, we laugh about your inability to restrict guns to non-retards.
>>
>>25755614
The actions of some are understandable but that does not make them right. Anyone attacking an innocent as an example is in the wrong. You don't kill civilians for the actions of a government. You don't kill civilians, period.

And you cannot be an atheist because the religion there calls atheists dogs and evil. And as you said, the religious leaders and religion itself call for action, including and specifically violent action against nonbelievers. How can you not see that as an issue with the religion and its community that MUST be addressed and contained?
>>
>>25755578
Yes, and all of that is a form of racism. Just like when the majority of whites condoned slavery for a long time, and all blacks were ostracised, and laws even existed to keep them in a lower class.

But yeah, when muslisms do it, they must all think that way, and it is clearly the root of all evil.
>>
>>25755596
That wasn't a refutation though. The anon didn't prove that technology influenced something, he just claimed it without any basis. lol
>>
>>25755649
>>25755644
>>
>>25755649
And it was heavy criticism of those ideologies that led to them changing, not coddling them and singing songs about tolerance.

If your community produces more terrorists and terrorist sympathizers than any other community, you'd better do some pretty intense soul-searching and changing.
>>
>>25755644
I'm not defending them, I just don't understand why they are the specific target of your hatred when similar atrocities are commited by every culture on the planet. The only excuse would be that you yourself are racist, which is highly likely, in which case it means that you are part of the problem.
>>25755645
I'm European as well.
>>
>>25755635
So why is it related to others religions?
>>
>>25755665
>islam isn't the problem with terrorist attacks, racism is.
what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>25755644
>/pol/ trying to claim the moral highground
>mudslimes, niggers, faggots etc.
It's quite amusing, really.
>>
>>25755612
I dunno, that sounds exactly like how the crusades and plenty of other atrocities caused by Christianity went down.

Muslism extremists just happen to be repeating the mistakes of the past, that doesn't mean Muslisms on the whole are evil.
>>
>>25755682
>getting this mad
you're a mudslime nigger faggot
>>
>>25755649
The muslims build their own Ghettos, nobody forced them there, they want it that way.

The problem is, with most Christians it's a massie step from "Peaceful" to "Violent murderer".

With muslims, it's a gradual thing. A few disregard Sharia law outright. Then the next group thinks "hey, let's just crush the hands of child thieves with car tires instead of cutting them off". Then the next group is "No, let's cut off their head". Then the next group goes "No, let's hang them from a building until dead". And withing this large group of different oppinions, everyone RESPECTS everyone, instead of thinking of them as horrible human beings.

THAT's what's wrong with Muslims. And that's not racism, it's their own doing. That's the reason they're hated.

With Jews, it was really our fault. We restricted them from the jobs they could do, so a bunch of them became money lenders. Suddenly we cry "Jews control all the money". And even worse, there's not even malicious intent from this group of jews.

With Muslims they chose the way they define themselves. They want to live in a way the west hates, and we don't hate them for silly reasons, but because of real concerns, and real problems caused by the "muslim lifestyle".
>>
>>25755683
>that sounds exactly like how the crusades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
Factually wrong
>>
>>25755683
You're right, and the Crusades were wrong and Christianity changed.

That's the point: if and when a religious community produces evil, then it should be condemned so that it experiences a reformation. Islam is currently producing evil at a far greater rate than other religions and therefore it should be condemned.
>>
>>25755682
Sticks and stones, kiddo.
>>
>>25755630
And who told you that? Trump? Some other media from the US or EU that have good reason to paint them as bad?

Most of them are terrified by the extremists.
>>
>>25755675
Islamic extremists kill people because of their religion
Racists kill people because of their race
Homophobes kill people because of their sexuality
I don't see what is so hard to understand about the connection between these three things

>>25755678
What the fuck are you talking about? Racism is a problem because its an ideology founded on hatred, just like Islamic extremism.
>>
>>25755399
>The real issue is fucking religion
just like in that john lenon song, right?
>>
>>25755700
>Racists kill people because of their race
Please show all the hate crimes commited recently vs all the people killed for Islam
>Homophobes kill people because of their sexuality
Homophobes like, for example, people that believe in Islam?
>>
>>25755692
Christianity was never condemned after the crusades. Christianity was assimilated into Western culture and that was the end of that.
>>25755694
What a bullshit argument. Your choice of words say a lot about your ideology.
>>
>>25755700
People who belief in conservative islam are all that: Islamic extremists, racists (jew-hating), homophobes.

Why should we tolerate the essence of intollerance in the middle of our society?
>>
>>25755647
>And as you said, the religious leaders and religion itself call for action
When I said false guidance, I meant they lied or misrepresented/forced the leaders. I don't doubt the politicians are corrupt, but the religious leaders are likely exempt since they're abstained from violent thought.

>How can you not see that as an issue with the religion and its community that MUST be addressed and contained?

It wasn't a problem until the late 1900s, when the US militarized Afghanistan with intentions of securing them from Soviet influence. That was when the shitshow started. Or maybe it was the insertion of Israel. Either way, it's outside involvement that got it started.

As for resolving it, it's hard to without pulling another Iraq or Vietnam, but outside involvement might have to end it too. It goes beyond me to lay out a direct path to a solution.
>>
>>25755650
>what is literally any vehicle newer than horse travel
>what is literally any weapon based on ballistic technology
>what are explosives

If the crusades had that technology they would have wiped out the majority of their perceived opposition in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>25755700
>Islamic extremists kill people because of their religion
>Racists kill people because of their race
>Homophobes kill people because of their sexuality
And that makes muslims less violent, right?
>>
>>25755712
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2015/november/latest-hate-crime-statistics-available/latest-hate-crime-statistics-available

>Homophobes like, for example, people that believe in Islam?
Yes. But also people like, say, the Russian government and American religious fundamentalists.
>>
>>25755657
>implying I moved the goalposts

That was literally the first thing I said in this thread, that racism on both sides is causing shit like that. I said it long before that post.
>>
>>25755726
I'm not asking you to solve the problem. I just want you to understand that crying "not all Muslims!" in response to attacks where people are hurt and killed is a simplistic truth that doesn't address the problem that Islam needs to change.

And don't try to claim that it's misreading of the religion to say that violence is encouraged. It's literally written in the Koran.
>>
File: 1459257603203.png (280KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459257603203.png
280KB, 400x350px
>>
>>25755664
There is a difference between criticism and what racists are spewing though. A massive difference.
>>
>>25755743
The statistics-tracking programm have been designed in a way that makes it impossible to book certain groups as a perpetrator.

In Germany, the application that keeps track of this stuff can only ever have "migrants" or "refugees" as victims, NEVER as perpetrators, which is why there are no, and will never be, official statistics about muslim hate crimes here.
>>
>>25755727
You still didn't prove how technological development decreased the number of crusade battles. You're just making obvious assumptions lol
>>
>>25755725
We shouldn't. But we shouldn't tolerate the condemnation of an entire culture because of the actions of their most extreme believers either.
>>25755729
It does not make the actions of muslim extremists any less violent. Not all muslims are violent. Please try to differentiate between these two things
>>
>>25755753
There may be, but political leftist fucks like you poisoned the debate to the point where even valid criticism is labled as hate speech. Your lot even justifies this by putting words like criticism into parentheses (ie "criticism").
>>
>attack happens
>mass candlelight vigil, #NotAllMuslims, #LoveConquersAll quash any attempt to bring about change or discussion
>attention dies down and everybody forgets
>next attack happens, repeat
Can't say I was surprised at all when Brussels happened. If the Paris attacks failed to change anything nothing will. They could kill the president or bomb the Eiffel Tower and we still wouldn't see anything change, except the next inevitable attack. Also not Pokemon.
>>
>>25755183
New Zealand already took care of them and the Mareeps
>>
>>25755770
The extremists are supported by the mainstream who, though they don't commit the acts, either excuse them or support them.

Not all Muslims are violent. But when the ones that are are supported by the ones that are not, the entire community has an issue.
>>
>>25755770
Islam is not like Christianity. There's not 95% peaceful guys and 5% nutjobs. It's a gradual thing, there are no clearly defined groups, a vast majority (yes, there are official statistics) beliefs that Koran Law is more important than real-world law - and that includes laws like "behead disbeliefers".
>>
>>25755758
If there is no tracking of ideology in relation to the crime that's commited then it's impossible to say that muslims are responsible for the majority of hate crimes in the first place.
>>
>>25755773
This.

"Not all Muslims" is true, but it doesn't get us anywhere, and using it to shut down actual discussions is frustrating and patronizing.
>>
>>25755748
I'm sure you're just simplifying it, but I don't. The reason I defend them is because I'm reacting to those who generalize. I do condemn the terrorists and I'm glad US security has been able to stop their efforts of late (compared to what's been let slip in Europe). But if we're allowed to point the finger at innocents and people take action on them (I mean, they're easier to find than the elusive terrorists), it's just causing more harm to innocents than necessary. And that's not me saying Muslim lives are more important than non-Muslim lives, it's just me trying to reduce the potential death counts. You can't believe everyone knows this is just talk.

All the religious books have shit in them, and I'm an atheist.
>>
>>25755692
And that is what I have literally been saying this whole time - the RELIGION is bad, the people themselves aren't evil just because that religion is the one they are forced into.

Just like all Christians aren't pedophiles, or all Buddhists aren't monks, or any other number of stereotypes that exist (positive or negative) about various religions.

The Muslim people aren't evil. The extremists probably aren't either, but that doesn't make them good or right. But either way, the religion is the root cause, just like it was in the crusades.

Understand yet? Religion causes these issues and we have to take steps to change the religion. Not just reject or exterminate the people who have no choice but to worship.
>>
>>25755786
This. The bitch-brothers of brussel who exploded themselves a few days ago were living in the Muslim problem ghetto - again, a ghetto muslims built themselves BY CHOICE, and not because they were forced there - and for the people who live there these guys are the heroes. Even the vast minority of people living there who are abhorred by their actions won't go to the police because they're affraid of their "brothers". At least some of them were brave enough to tell the media in the aftermath of the terror bombings, but only in exchange for absolute anonymity.
>>
>>25755801
Well, let's just count acts considered terroristic then, shall we?

Also, of course since the Rape of Cologne there are brave people who skim police reports for perpetrators who look "southlandish", which in Germany has become a sort of code for sandniggers.

https://twitter.com/xyeinzelfall

Educate yourself, there's an english version of the map. All cases are sourced from media or police reports, and 99% cases are 2016 only.
>>
>>25755805
It's Christian priests. If you're decrying certain stereotypes - which may or may not be true - at least get them right!
>>
>>25755786
>>25755790
You have yet to cite an official statistic which states that most muslims condone extremism. I find it hard to imagine how you would even produce such a statistic.
>>
>>25755805
Some people are forced into religion but others embrace it happily. Some will note the instances where their holy scripts seem to or literally condemn outsiders and nonbelievers and demand action or violence and will respond with "here is an alternative interpretation/that was a different time" but others will take it literally. That's dependent on the person and their culture.

At no point have I argued a racist case, that Muslims are one religion that is inherently or uniquely evil. What I have said is that Islam cannot be shielded from criticism under the "not all Muslims" banner because its violence can and has been supported by the mainstream.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M
not even the most peaceful people on the world can take muslims
how fucking brainwashed leftists have to be
>>
>>25755146
Sure I will give them my copy of X preloaded with Tepig, Spoink and Lilpup (dog is haram)
>>
>>25755765
>being this dumb

I never said technology stymied the crusades, I said that at the same technological level, the muslisms destruction would be less than that of the crusades. Literally the scale changing by level of technology.

If muslisms only had horses and swords, you can bet the damage they could do would be far less than what they can do with bombs, guns, and vehicles.
>>
>>25755830
First we need to differentiate what defines an act of terrorism from hate crime in general.

Now show me a map which shows the number of crimes commited by non-refugees and immigrants. And doesn't use the word "presumably".
>>
>>25755875
Why the heck would you need a map showing your the crimes commited by non-refugees and immigrants? Either you educate yourself, or you don't.
>>
>>25755773
Criticism is fine. Like their religion is poisoning far too many of them against anyone who believes differently - valid criticism.

Calling them mudslimes, trying to get all of the deported/arrested regardless of any screening process, and calling to bomb their entire country - blatant racism hiding as criticism.

Massive fucking difference.
>>
>>25755896
Then you should know that the second group is not looking for discussion and should be called the racists that they are and then ignored.
>>
File: 1458662719467.jpg (559KB, 1285x1937px) Image search: [Google]
1458662719467.jpg
559KB, 1285x1937px
>>25755146
Fuck of terrorist-lover
>>
>>25755780
Fuck off, people see the need to change. But change starts with re-teaching, finding better ways to stop the extremists, and shit like that.

Not just "lets deport them all" or "bomb them all". That just fuels the hate and creates even more extremists.
>>
>>25755436
It's the opposite in Europe, especially the Somalis and the "Syrians" won't integrate. As a German I should now lock my Pokemon games, Fuhrer Snorlax/Merkel is coming
>>
File: scared cat.jpg (63KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
scared cat.jpg
63KB, 693x663px
>>25755903
>god i hate racists they are so untolerant and just block away people based on their beliefs
>>
>>25755917
What?
>>
>ctrl F
>voltorb
>zero results

Disappointed 2bh.
>>
>>25755924
fucking doublethink
>>
>>25755802
If anyone is legitimately trying to use it to shut down discussion, they are retarded. It's meant to be a statement to get people to take a closer look and consider alternative methods of dealing with the problem, not sweep it under the rug.
>>
>>25755893
To show whether the number of crimes commited by refugees is proportional to their percentage of the population or not. If its disproportional it would mean that refugees are more prone to crime. But you can't just show me a number and say "Look at all these crimes being commited!"
>>
>>25755929
Why should I waste time in a discussion I know is doomed from the start?
>>
Idk about the European muslims but the muslims here in Canadia don't seem any worse than the christians.
>>
File: .jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>25755949
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25755836
My point is that some portion of the religion is publicly shown to be some disgusting and or evil thing, but it clearly doesn't apply to the religious believers as a whole.

Just like not every Buddhist is calm and non-violent, etc.
>>
>>25755961
How many open minded racists do you know who, if presented with evidence that racism is defunct, would go "jeez, you're right, I should change my thought process"?
>>
>>25755941
>Proportional

You're not getting the fucking point, right? These people, who we have taken inafter they have FLED from crime, who by all rights should be SENSIBILISED by crime and glad to be able to live in FUCKING PEACE

These People should BEHAVE. We can DEMAND that their crime numbers are way lower than ours, because they are, for all purposes, our GUESTS. And fuck off with your procentual bullshit. It's the ABSOLUTE numbers which are a problem.

In the past,. we could count off the number of children being mollested in public bathing houses on one hand. Nowaways we have on average a new report of refugees mollesting or even RAPING children a day. And not every one of these reports goes to the presses, by the bathing houses own admittance.
>>
>>25755949
>Why should I waste time in a discussion I know is doomed from the start?
I have to say it. Someone has to. You're fucking dumb.
>>
What's the point of anonymous internet debates? Please explain.
>>
>>25755968
You're right. On the other hand, most muslims do support punishing those who are disrespectful of Islam, even if the laws of the country they live in - like any european country - allow disrespecting religion.
>>
>>25755961
There is clearly a big difference beween identifying hate speech and ignoring it; and ignoring an entire line of thinking because of one's own ignorant views.
>>
>>25755903
We shouldn't just ignore tham (that would actually be fucking dangerous, think what they might be capable of.)

They need to be taught tolerance as much as the muslisms.
>>
>>25755914
>>
>>25755988
So if i made a graph comparing all the crimes commited for Islam against every other religion and then at the end i said the word "mudslime" you'd just disregard facts?
>>
>>25755987
And do you have any proof that they aren't being coerced into thinking that way? Just look at the shitshow that is Korea - one side is mostly normal, the other is some extremist state too terrified to fucking breathe the wrong way.
>>
>>25755977

In the past,. we could count off the number of children being mollested in public bathing houses on one hand
Because it wasn't a highlighted problem and the vast number of cases went unreported. You are seeing news reports of this sort of thing every day because the mass influx of refugees is a new thing that countries are still coming to grips with.
>>
>>25755987
>most muslims do support punishing those who are disrespectful
This has been said a number of times already and I have yet to see a valid statistic supporting it.
>>25756003
>ignoring an entire line of thinking because of one's own ignorant views
There you go again.
>>
>>25756029
We're not talking about a past of twenty years, but if five years, before the start of the syrian refugee wave. Saying that the problem "wasn't highlighted", and "cases went unreported" doesn't really help your case either: Even if it was true, which it wasn't - it's a typical form of rationalization you're doing instead of using an argument - the fact stands that all these crimes are being perpetrated by REFUGEES. And NONE by people who aren't migrants
>>
>>25756043
Well, I don't keep them on hand to educate people. Just google them, it takes about five minutes.

Example one: https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/ (and before you decry the site itself, note that the statistics they use are properly sourced).
>>
>>25756043
Anon please you're literally saying that you'll ignore facts because i have a different belief than you
I didn't even say that those are my opinions, i just gave an example
you libtard nigger faggot
>>
>>25756029
We can also look at Christian priests - the reports of molestation were few and far between until recent years, and now there are reports coming in of decades of abuse.

Some light is finally being shed on the problem, and more and more is being discovered as a result.
>>
>>25756026
Kek. These muslims don't even live in regime states, the muslims they asked are the ones living in Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 850x1162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 850x1162px
This thread is shit. Post cute Pokémon instead.
>>
>>25756048
I still think it's important for you to realise that proportions are important here. If you rounded up all the criminal refugees I think you'd find they only represent a small number of refugees in general. It doesn't make it right, but comdemning all refugees because of the actions of a few, and deporting the lot of them, isn't going to solve anything in the long run. There will still be a fucking massive refugee crisis.
>>
How did I end up on /pol/?
>>
>>25756065
There's a major difference here: Christian molestations happened in the churches, in private space. There was little evidence, et cetera.

The Refugee molestations happen in public space. There are eye witness reports, and also the refugees freely admit to what they've done, because the see nothing wrong with what they did. Which is further proof of their abysmal "culture".
>>
>>25756071
>>
>>25756068
And you think that the fear disappears the minute they leave the country?

And have you never heard of things like Stockholm syndrome etc? There are plenty of factors that could lead to innocent people thinking they have to support the extremists. And thats still working under the assumption that they even support the extremists, which isn't proven.
>>
>>25756077
You know, even though I don't agree with your train of thought, I agree that nothing would be solved in the long run. To be honest, I would be satisfied if my fucking state at least managed deporting the lot of migrants who were jailed for their horrible actions - but even if they successful beat these people in the variety of lawsuits open to migrants, they STILL can't get their shit together and deport those fuckers.
>>
>>25756079
Some nigger brought a Mudslime discussion to my escapismland T_T Fuck off real world.
>>
>>25756082
So what? I bet the priests thought they were allowed to as well in their twisted minds.

A few sickos doesnt represent the majority. Remove the sickos and the problem disappears.
>>
>>25756063
I am ignoring you because your beliefs are based in hatred and irrationality, as shown by you resorting to call me names founded in the belief that select groups of people are inferior to yourself.
>>25756061
I seem to recall asking for a statistic which shows that most of the muslim population condones extremism.
>>
>>25756095
You know what Stockholm Syndrome is? A mental illness. You just admitted that the Muslim Religion is a mental illness. Guess what the first step of people suffering from a mental dellusion is: Separating them from each other and putting them where they can do no harm.

(Fun fact: The only reason why extreme religious beliefs aren't classified an illness in the IDC-10 and DSM-V indexes are "because we say so")
>>
>>25756108
Yeah holy fuck. Go back to Facebook and news comments sections.
>>
>>25756107
I think we can at least agree that the refugees and migrants responsible for crimes above a certain level should be deported if found guilty.
>>
>>25756115
We've had more pedophile migrants grabbing little kids in 6 months than pedophile priests in the history of germany, so fuck off with your non-opinion!
>>
File: too cool for school.png (561KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
too cool for school.png
561KB, 720x544px
>>25756124
>I am ignoring you because your beliefs are based in hatred and irrationality
Why are you defending Islam then
>>
>>25756152
I have not once defended religious extremism in this thread.
>>
>>25756124
>condones
Is that a mixture between condone and condemn
>>
>>25756142
Yes, I think we can.
>>
>>25756163
>condone
>verb
>3rd person present: condones
>>
>>25756162
I've grown 20 years of my life surrounded by Islam in turky and it's the most hateful disgusting religion you could possibly believe, you are brainwashed from day 1 into it and if you break free you have to hide it anywhere near muslims
please don't fall for media's crap where they say most muslims are peaceful
they are only peaceful when in small numbers
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/2094925
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.