[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for a New Crossover Franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1459222774536[1].jpg (259KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459222774536[1].jpg
259KB, 480x680px
Something as Pokémon Conquest or Pokken
>>
>>25752978
Monster Hunter/Pokemon Crossover

Unlike the standard idea of hunting Pokemon like most people think of however, you use Pokemon to help you hunt (similar to palicoes)
>>
>>25752978
Summon night/Pokemon/Smt/Dragon quest
Summoners can now access monsters from 3 new worlds, it basically writes itself.
>>
>>25752978
Here's the concept trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
>>
File: granny's peach tea.png (88KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
granny's peach tea.png
88KB, 250x265px
>>25753073
BOYS MMMM
>>
Would love a combo of Pokemon and like a fleshed out version of the Beast stage in Spore.

Live as a feral pokemon battling other ferals over berries and such. Maybe have a second half be where you get captured and then you have to fight in third person battles.
>>
I always thought pokemon would go really well with inazuma eleven, incorporating pokemon moves with hissatsus or something
>>
POKEMONSTER
GIRL
QUEST

"WHITE OUT" MAKES ITS COMEBACK AS THE TERM FOR DEFEAT.
>>
>>25752978
Pokemon with Last Stand mode from Warhammer 40K, DoW 2: Retribution, you unlock moves/abilities/hold items while teaming up with friends against waves of feral wild pokemon.
>>
File: 143645753546.gif (888KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
143645753546.gif
888KB, 450x252px
>>25754264
Tell me more.
>>
>>25752978
Rune Factory x Mystery Dungeon

When can my Cyndaquil marry his Chikorita partner?
>>
Etrian Odyssey+Pokemon
Well not really, it wouldn't have the typical EO difficulty, but drawing maps could be interesting.
>>
>>
Pokemon Musou
>>
some kind of tag-team beat-em-up platformer game. choose 3 of a cast of Pokemon with different abilities that suit the level based on its description. underwater stages and air stages have their own separate roster
>>
>>25753073
This nigga's laugh made it.
>>
>>25753066
''Paladin of the skies, I summon thee! RAYQUAZA!''

You could use Deity shards obtained from different foes to summon powerful mons like legendaries to join your party. For example, 20 Aero shards, 5 Pyro shards and 10 Draco shards will allow you to summon Rayquaza, while 50 Iron shards, 50 Aqua shards, 20 Draco shards and 5 Niji shards will enable you to summon a giratina to your party with the ability to call upon the signature moves of dialga and palkia without having them in your team.

Idk, I'm not very smart. I just like developing ideas
>>
>>25754264
>pokemonstergirls
I didn't realize I needed this till now.
>>
>>25754264
>tfw a million pokemon parodies on LoK forum
>tfw all of them furry garbage and awfully drawn at that

What I wouldn't give for a good and proper Pokemonster Girl Quest...

Would Arbok act as Alice?
>>
>>25753014
Came here to post this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.