[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

File: Ben 10.png (82KB, 991x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ben 10.png
82KB, 991x1024px
Okay /vp/ it started when an alien device did what it did, and instead of someone competent the Omnitrix chooses you.

But it's all Pokemon.

Naturally, you become a superhero. This device, this Poketrix, can transform you into 10 different pokemon to fight crime. Which ones would you choose?

Charizard
Alakazam
Steelix
Sceptile
Milotic
Rotom
Toxicroak
Gigalith
Beartic
Slurpuff
>>
File: image.png (277KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277KB, 640x1136px
>>25751537
Bump this is a cool idea.

>mfw Ben 10 was 11 years ago
>>
File: 1458839654081.jpg (44KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1458839654081.jpg
44KB, 639x628px
>>25751537

Summer isn't here yet. You're early, anon.
>>
Ditto is all you need
>>
>>25751572
Summer is every day if you use your new Poketrix to become Castform
>>
File: 220px-Pokk%C3%A9n_Machamp[1].png (64KB, 220x228px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Pokk%C3%A9n_Machamp[1].png
64KB, 220x228px
>Fourarms
>>
>>25751537

Dunsparce
Farfetch'd
Stunfisk
Sunkern
Spinda
Combee (Male)
Magikarp
Feebas
Dedenne
MegaArceus
>>
File: gen1.png (492KB, 1244x498px) Image search: [Google]
gen1.png
492KB, 1244x498px
My Gen 1 version.

Most are humanoid, and pretty generic. Although some have their niche, like Muk being able to minimize and reach places others can't, Gengar to being invisible, Alakazam mind control, etc.
>>
>>25751537
>Gengar for Stealth
>Regice for stuffs?
>Volcarona for fire power
>Espurr for creeping
>Snorlax for steam-rolling
>Noivern for Batman
>Kabutops for fightin'
>Rotom for infiltration
>Ditto for disguise/deception
>Darkrai for when I inevitably turn into an evil edgelord
>>
>>25751537
>Toxicroak
Good hand to hand fighter that can poison enemies as well for a strategic edge and call me a sadist but poisoning enemies and watching them suffer is a nice thought
>Gengar
Fear striker that overwhelms opponents with insane ghost powers and dream manipulation
>Alakazam
Super Intelligent, psychic user (the Pokedex does says he has an IQ of 10,000)
>Galvantula
I like electricity powers and I want at least one bug type Pokemon so Galvantula is the best of both worlds
>Seismitoad
Earth powers is another thing I want and Seismitoad is ym favorite ground type he also has sound powers and poison skin so... can't get better then that
>Bisharp
Main hand to hand fighter
>Swalot
I like the concept of "eating is it's super power" so Swalot was the perfect choice, I imagine him working a lot like Upchuck
>Tangrowth
Plant powers and another favorite of mine and I want a Pokemon that can tangle and constrict opponents so Tangrowth is the end game
>Regigigas
My giant form for fighting gigantic opponents and doing heavy lifting that none of my other forms can do
>Hoopa Unbound
My last resort, Alien X type form
>>
So is the Ultimatrix equivalent some mega stone thing?
>>
Who wants to watch a show about a young boy wearing a special watch?
>>
>>25751537
>Gengar for being a sneaky shit
>Electrivire for Electric shit
>Gallade to cut a nigga
>Garchomp for flying n' stuff
>Blaziken for fire and kicking fuckers
>Metagross so I can be a super computer/tank
>Ditto, for reasons
>Swampert so I can tow a fucking freighter
That's all I could think of.
>>
>>25752379
>Bisharp
>Greninja
>>
File: Ben 10.png (1MB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ben 10.png
1MB, 1600x1024px
>>25751537
>>
File: I see what you did there.jpg (3KB, 126x120px) Image search: [Google]
I see what you did there.jpg
3KB, 126x120px
>>25753038
>>
>>25753038
>tfw I don't know who Ripjaws is supposed to be

Who the fuck is that Pokemon?
>>
>>25753414
Huntail. One of Clamperl's evolutions.
>>
>>25753490
Johto mon?
>>
>>25753501

Hoenn.
>>
>>25753414

Clamperl/Huntail/Gorebyss really are among the most forgettable of all Pokemon.
>>
>>25753490
>>25753566
>>25753572
It's one of those diving shitmons? No wonder I didn't remember it.
>>
>>25753663

It depresses me that the only Pokemon we've gotten inspired by weird deep sea shit have either been terrible and/or not weird/creepy looking.
>>
>>25751537
I want to go full superhero mode.

1. Arcanine. It's stylish, runs super fast, and is flame resistant. Perfect for running into burning building, letting people jump on my back ,and getting them out of there.

2. Tentacruel. If there's any trouble at the bottom of the ocean I can be there to help out. Also, it'd be cool just to have 80 tentacle arms to hold things with.

3. Tropius. Fly around, let people eat bananas off my chin. Okay, I really just chose this because I want to be able to turn into a flying dinosaur.

4. Bastiodon. This is for when shit goes bad. I can protect people with my face, and Bastiodon is probably tough enough to shrug off small arms fire.

5. Excadrill. Drill through solid steel, burrow at rapid speed. An all around useful form.

6. Haunter. Good for when you have to be sneaky. Went with this one over Gengar because I like the detached hands.

7. Ampharos. Use my tail to light things up, use electrical power to charge up electrical devices.

8. Beartic. Now I can do stuff in the cold, or just use frost powers to make popsicles on boring summer days.

9. Machamp. For when strength and combat expertise are essential.

10. Kirlia. So I can read people's thoughts and for those times when you really wish you could look like a little girl all unassuming and un-threatening.
>>
File: zygarde10.png (37KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde10.png
37KB, 278x300px
>>
Blastoise: Can fight underwater, ranged power, and tanky as fuck.
>Infernape
Fire resistance, decent speed, good enough in close quarters combat, and it looks sick.
Tyrantrum
Powerful as fug, able to crash through walls and shit, and did I mention: IT'S A FUCKING T-REX.
Golurk Basically Iron Giant, and it's Ghost-Type.
Mega-Gengar: Spoooky, sneaky, and powerful. Also, a mega-pokemon.
Metagross: Big, scary, and tanky. Can use it as a meatshield, and a battering ram. Plus, it's stupid smart.
Electivire:Good enough in CQC, and has electricity on it's side. Plus, the varied movepool will keep my foes on their toes.
Machamp: When the going gets tough, or I simply want to simulate what it would be like to be Star Platinum, I switch into Machamp.
Noivern: Breaking eardrums is always a great way to stop a bank robbery. Plus, it's pretty much Batman.
Regigigas: Because someday, one of my opponents is gonna show up in a giant robot or have a giant Kajju-esque thing appear. There is no better option than a pokemon that could tow FREAKING CONTINENTS.
>>
File: image.jpg (365KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365KB, 2048x2048px
Alright. I did some thinking, and without fagging out on legendaries I think this setup is pretty unstoppable.

>Machamp
I feel like he's required just because it's Ben 10.
>Ditto
Should be on everyone's list for obvious reasons.
>Aggron
Immovable object, shiny cuz fuck yeah.
>Arcanine
Fireproof and burning shit, rideable with Extremespeed for fast land travel
>Zapdos
Motherfucking Zapdos can kill anything and charge your phone at the same time. Also fast air travel.
>Slowking
Useful for solving problems at both land and sea, and for leisurely water travel.
>Gengar
>Porygon2
Between the two of these I have access to anywhere in the world, not to mention the other benefits of ghost powers or entering the Internet.
>Hydreigon
Just need a edgy giant power monster that maybe is hard to keep under control and generally just blows holes in shit.

and my 10th is Whimsicott cuz he's so darn cute :3
>>
>>25751563
What? Really?
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (254KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
254KB, 1200x849px
>>25754146

Yes, and now they're rerebooting it. And it's going to be awful.
>>
>>25754169
>Changing Stinkfly and Wildvine
For what purpose?
>>
>>25754169
I didn't really like Stinkfly that much but they fucking murdered Wildvine
>>
>>25754179

Budget. Apparently it's going to be 11 minute episodes too. They want the Teen Titans Go audience.
>>
>>25754201
>They want the Teen Titans Go audience.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY HAD BETTER NOT FUCK UP THE SAMURAI JACK CONTINUATION
>>
Dragonite
Deoxys
Heliolisk
Darmanitan
Rotom
Swampert
Drapion
Krookodile
Masquerain
Gallade
>>
>>25754179
Producing humanoid toys is easier
>>
File: 1454661810190.jpg (3KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454661810190.jpg
3KB, 108x125px
>>25751671
What crime do you intend on fighting with this line up?
>>
File: 1457986581700.png (37KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
1457986581700.png
37KB, 379x214px
>>25753038
>>
Okay, so.

Empoleon for water travel and cutting power.

Skarmory for flight and durability.

Flaffy because electrical output.

Rhydon for sheer physical power.

Scyther for flight combined with cutting power.

Swellow for sheer aerial speed.

Altaria for sheer aerial firepower.

Venasaur for powders and solar beam.

Chandelure for fire usage.

Spoink, 'cause it's both adorable and hardcore.
>>
>>25751537
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Meloetta
Mawile
Braixen
Lopunny
Gothorita
Lilligant
Roselia
Ditto

for reasons
>>
Bidoof
Sentret
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Farfetch'd
Parasect
Maskerain
Sudowoodo
Psyduck
Marril
And... Macargo
>>
>>25754113
God tier choices, bro!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.