[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Deoxys still a Mythical Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 386Deoxys.png (556KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
386Deoxys.png
556KB, 1280x1280px
Is Deoxys still a Mythical Pokemon?
>>
no he clearly exists he's right there
>>
>>25750324
Ayyyyy
>>
Well he's an ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>25750324
Hmmmm...interesting point. It's regularly available, but yet, it's still counted as mythical. Then again, so is Mewtwo if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps that means that lorewise, there's only supposed to be a few of them, regardless of it's rarity in the game.
>>
>>25750365
>>25750324
It's not, it's not being distributed in the mythical pokemon distribution
>>
>available in ORAS post-game
>doesn't have it's own month

clearly not
>>
>>25750377
Oh, I just checked Mewtwo, and it's just Legendary, too. Okay, if it was reclassified, that makes sense.
>>
>>25750416
When was Mewtwo mythical?
>>
>>25750446
Never. I was wrong before.
>>
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/the-2016-video-game-championship-format-has-been-announced/

>All discovered Pokémon will be allowed except the following Mythical Pokémon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, and Hoopa.
>Deoxys

There's your answer.

>Available in-game
>Still automatically banned for being an "event"

Fuck VGC with a cactus.
>>
>>25750465
For reference, if you cant get it in a main series game without interacting with anything else, it's mythical. It's not really a lore thing, it's more of a way to differentiate the rarer mons. We know of the term from a franchise guideline that states those mons are supposed to be more rare than usual legendaries.
>>
>>25750491

Odds are Gamefreak considered it a one time thing for Deoxys that they only did since everyone loves his 3rd gen theme and they wanted an excuse to remaster it.
>>
>>25750491
just..... just fuck that, I was trying to use Deoxys, just to see if I could break Xerneas
turns out, fucking Gamefreak hates that idea, and wants Xerneas to always stay at the top....
I would have choice specs attack with Psycho boost, 140 base power with a 180 base attack stat, 50% boost from scarf and STAB
literally the biggest glass cannon there is
>>
>>25751568
>all that set up just for one attack to maybe OHKO
be sure to yell Final Flash and then watch your shit get wrecked afterwards
we can't stop the meta, people have been trying, they gave up and just played with what always wins
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.