[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to point out...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Bort.jpg (20KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
Bort.jpg
20KB, 530x464px
that the gen6.5fags ENTIRE argument is built upon the blind assumption that Sun and Moon will not have new mechanics added to them, that Gamefreak is blatantly lying to it's emotional, child fanbase with easily upset mothers, and on literally no information, just speculation, on a made up on the spot definition of a generation, and are 100% sure they are right when this new "Half Gen" which has never been mentioned by GF, never happened before, and wouldn't make fucking sense due to how gens work, is real.

And we are the ones that are retarded for thinking that because Gamefreak called this a new gen, showed new pokemon and that these new games have a new naming theme, that this is a new gen just like every other time new pokemon and a new naming theme is introduced, it is a new gen.

Fucking /vp/ man, a bunch of retards with no equal
>>
It's an issue of terminology and connotations, not the content of the games. If it has new Pokemon and a new region they can market it as a new gen all they want the same way they marketed ORAS as having a new world.

But if the mechanics/compatibility is the same it's still gen 6.
>>
>>25749011
>But if the mechanics/compatibility is the same

What makes you think it will? Let's not argue the definition of a generation and ask for a second:
What has made you people so sure that you will swear to it, that Sun and Moon will be compatible with ORAS and have the same mechanics? What has Gamefreak shown us that makes you so sure of that. No "pentagon" or speculation bullshit, I want people to show me where in the limited info we got so far that makes it clear that this is Gen 6.5 and not 7
>>
I'd like to point out that at this time of day, /vp/ gets a lot more traffic, and a lot more shitty threads that will get less than 10 replies

Stop making new threads only to call others out, you turds
>>
>>25749086
>What makes you think it will?
the preprogrammed Zygarde moves in XY and the pentagon.

>No "pentagon" or speculation bullshit
nah fuck you
>>
>>25749289
>none of my statements hold any water, so fuck you
>>
>>25749312
They hold plenty of water. You just don't like it because it doesn't fit with your argument.
>>
>>25748967
define "mechanics", because every single game has some new mechanics to it
>>
>>25749351
Battle mechanics that allow it to be compatible.

Gen 2 has new mechanics because of special atk/def stats, the new types, and new move effects for example.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.