[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon 10th Anniversary Collectors Edition Complete Pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-03-28-18-19-53--612712825.jpg (15KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28-18-19-53--612712825.jpg
15KB, 196x257px
How many of you had these
I used mine a lot and I have good memories of flipping through it
>>
I had this one that was more like a handbook
It had Colosseum and Gale of Darkness which was awesome
>>
>>25748412
Still have mine.
>>
I still have that diploma they handed out at the events.
>>
>>25748378

does it have any relevant information, like concept art, interviews or something?
>>
>>25748498
No. It's a shitty condensed version of earlier book Pokedexes.

> How many of you had these

Not I. I remember seeing them at EB, but it was shit.
>>
This book had so many fucking typos.
According to the guide, Lugia's Giga Drain had 600 attack power and was a ground-type move.
>>
>>25748378
I'd really like to get one of these books include not only the moves and evolution levels but oodles of flavour text as well. Just a thick ass pokemon encyclopedia.
That's what made the first couple handbooks so good.
>>
I used to have the gen 1 sticker book where the design was it had silhouettes of each pokemon with pages of stickers at the end or middle, and if you catch that Pokemon you're supposed to put its sticker over the silhouette designed to encourage you to fulfill your pokedex.
>>
>>25748378
I had this book or something VERY similar.

It had "stats" for each pokemon in a super vague graph thing, except they were FUCKED. They had no correlation to the ACTUAL stat values and were probably made up by someone just glancing at each pokemon and going "uhh this dudes looks medium speed but strong attack". I tried to build teams based of these stats and it turned out awful. It did have a good egg group guide if i recall however
>>
I never got this, nor did I get any of the later strategy guides, because it seemed absurd to me that the guides didn't just come with full pokedexes and I had no need for just one pokedex book that would probably be obsolete in a few years anyway.

Wish I would have kept my Red/Blue and Yellow guides just for the artwork though.
>>
Man fuck the gen 3 days, I hated pokedex dex guides saying shit like "well you can't get this pokemon, lol fuck you"
>>
I just read the FireRed instruction manual for the first time in years.
It's so easy to read, the English is so simple. The font is large, there are cute little drawings, and it encourages me to buy wireless adapters and have friends.
>>
>Pokemon 10th anniversary
>Fifa World Cup 2006

Ahhh 2006 its the last good year in the milenium
>>
File: Handbook.jpg (39KB, 316x475px) Image search: [Google]
Handbook.jpg
39KB, 316x475px
I just have this and the hardcover BW guide that I got cheap at a flea market. I want to get the B2W2 guide to match it.

Are there any good guides for the Johto games?
>>
>>25748412
I had this one too, I think it may have been more updated than the larger version but didn't have any of the cool art features and interviews.
>>
>>25748378
>>25748412
I had both of these, the smaller handbook I actually took with me to University for sentimental reasons, but I'm not sure where the 10th anniversary one is. Probably in storage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.