[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you meet a gril irl and she likes Pokemon, how do you hide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (358KB, 927x1694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 927x1694px
If you meet a gril irl and she likes Pokemon, how do you hide your power level? I tried taking it easy on a qt3.14, but she hit weakness policy dragonite with dragon claw and, needless to say, I outraged her whole team. Do most grils deal with being beaten well, or do they feel angry if you're too rough?
>>
>>25747222
I'll just throw a Pokéball at her.
>>
I compromised by doing co op at the battle maison.
>>
>>25747222
>Do most grils deal with being beaten well, or do they feel angry if you're too rough?

The fact that you're making generalizations about an entire gender means you're not ready to date someone

>inb4 tumblrfag

Girls are people too
>>
You have to ask her what pokemon she would fuck
If she answers that question with a pokemon name then she is the girl for you.
>>
File: SerenaLose.png (120KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
SerenaLose.png
120KB, 400x240px
>>25747282
>Girls are people too
>>
>>25747282
Of course they are. Mostly my post is about what the proper ediquete is.
>>
As with most things, men tend to be more competitive gamers and women are more casual. Do we really need to have this talk?
>>
>>25747222
>If you meet a gril irl and she likes Pokemon, how do you hide your power level?
I don't.
It's not like I'm going to get laid anyway.
>>
>>25747532
The question could be extended to little kids. How do you not mop the floor with them? Should I just get a bunch of underwelming pokes and make a team?
>>
>>25747582
mop the floor with them
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
>>
>>25747282
White knight detected
>>
File: 1458241456291.jpg (50KB, 647x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458241456291.jpg
50KB, 647x960px
>>25747282
>girls are people too
>>
>>25747282
The point of the question is that anybody might be discouraged with playing you if they lose, with friends is one thing, but meeting a girl and the first thing you click on is a game, that's one less thing you can do with her, so you wouldn't hear her other interests when she leaves and plays someone else.
>>
File: 1449067237807.jpg (52KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1449067237807.jpg
52KB, 600x596px
>showing girls mercy
>not using a gliscor, putting him inside his fortress of solitude and slowly winning over 250 turns while she struggles to figure out what typing Gliscor actually is because nothing seems to hit supereffectively
>>
>>25747222
Use your E4 team.

But honestly, who gives a shit - it's just a game.
>>
>>25747587
Oh I've been beaten with a new team I've tried, and when this guy got smug about it I baton passed a full speed, swords dance boost to a breloom an Mach punched his shit in.
>>
File: 1451963192293.png (30KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1451963192293.png
30KB, 100x100px
I can sense if guys go easy on me, you know. So don't fucking try it.
>>
>>25747634
It's funny, I just barely beat this girl who was an easy 8-9/10 and I almost lost because I was over confident and she got momentum going. I just barely beat her, my kingdra hit it twice to finish it off. Thank god she went for sub and protect, I got in 2dragon dances and pummeled her sub and boosted enough to 2hko it.
>>
File: 1458085967925.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1458085967925.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>25747222
As a girl, I feel like you really shouldn't do that. It seems more offensive then not holding back at all. Go all out, because you can sorta tell when you don't, and that reeeeally just ruins the whole purpose of the battle. Besides, I like it when I get rekt by some guy in a Pokémon battle. Just tells me that I gotta get better. :^)
>>
File: 1378952419925.png (133KB, 283x403px) Image search: [Google]
1378952419925.png
133KB, 283x403px
>>25747634
>HS
>Playing online platinum
>to my surprise someone in the school connected
>lead with SR Azelf explosion
>clear rest of team with garchomp edge quake
>hear a loud "OH COME ON" across the cafeteria
>turn and see qt raging at her DS
>mfw
>>
>>25747665
Well if it's not a tournament then it's no fun for the other person, male or female, if the get their shit stomped. I do the same to other people who are casual.
>>
>>25747222
How do I go from meeting a gril to battling her?
You've left out some pretty huge steps OP
>>
>>25747712
But you're actually looking to improve. Like I said, if it's a serious battle it's one thing, but I could tell from the team preview the girl mentioned in the OP was her in-game team.
>>
>>25747737
I saw she had a ds. I heard the music from played on the routes in XY, and asked if she was playing Pokemon, she said yes, and I don't get to battle often, so I asked.
>>
>playing against a girl
>her Blaziken uses ember
Girls are silly
>>
>>25747222
If you won, with no show boating or anything, and she gets angry at you for it, then you best loose interest. People like that are fucking pathetic and hassle to deal with.
>>
>not curbstomping all of the casuals you know
...Nobody will play me anymore until I get rid of Klefki. I will never get rid of Klefki.
>>
>>25747821
>using klefki
You deserve it
>>
>not meming the living fuck out of girls with acupressure shackle
>>
>>25747821

Reminds me of my childhood. No one wanted to play against me because I used toxic/leach seed combo and because I used Snorlax and Hyper Beam Taurus.
The salt was delicious
>>
>>25747781
Why would a girl have Blaziken?
She'd have to evolve it from Torchic and they're the cutest
>>
>>25747582
Idk. They should know the difference between competitive pokemon and playing for fun. The latter is very time consuming and get boring honestly but I don't go trying to battle people knowing my pokemon are shit.
>>
>>25748002
The former*

Plus if you DO want to play competitively there is always Pokemon Showdown if you're too ADD to breed and want to start on a level playing field right off the bat.

Hint: It sucks and everyone uses the same shit
>>
>>25748002
I wouldn't say they are shit, they're just overlooked because something else does it better, like sandslash or steelix.
>>
File: cucky carl.jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
cucky carl.jpg
7KB, 222x227px
>>25747282

t. cucky carl
>>
>>25747835
But it's my bro.

>>25747856
I rocked flinchkiss in high school. Now there was some bullshit. Set I miss most was my bulky ddos though.
>>
>>25747759
Smooth moves anon
>>
>>25748053
The metagame is just not fun for everyone. Sure you'll kick everyone in your school's ass but you're chum if you haven't even made any IRL championships. Sad to gloat over beating people with the ability of children. Also sad that shitty players expect the end game to not be full of nerds who are desperate to break what is essentially a complicated version of rock paper scissors.
>>
>>25748157
I'm not sure what you're saying, are you saying that anyone who hasn't won a championship is an elo sub1400 shitter?
>>
I don't attempt to hide the pokemon stuff. Just loli shit.
>>
>>25747565
Not with that attitude
>>
>>25749354
>I'm not sure what you're saying
no one is surprised you are a dumb fuck
>>
>>25749416
Or maybe you could use grammar, you dumb nigger.
>>
My gf was a fan long before me but did know about evs/ivs until I explained it.

She used to not like battling me so we did a lot of co-op maison which was fun.

She ended up getting really good at the game later and performed better than l did at vgc regionals when we first went together.
>>
>>25747747
I play with my in-game team all the time against people blatantly playing more competitive shit and as expected scrub out routinely except to the people that are just playing "good" mons because they heard that they're banned on Smogon without knowing WHY they're good.

Anyone who plays casually and gets upset at losing to a competitive team either isn't worth pursuing in any fashion, or is too young/inexperienced to be aware of a "competitive" method of playing the game.
>>
>>25749523
You can tell everyone who is just using "muh stwonges mons" they tend to be the nerds without brains. Not what sure if there's a word for that. It's way more fun running stupid shit and winning against people who just look for the "strongest". Teaching is fun, too, because I learn things, too.
>>
>Girlfriend loves pokemon.
>only played first gen years ago.
>buy her omega saphire.
>she's super happy and starts building team.
>starting to become pokemon master.
>offer fun challenge.
>beat me = crazy sex
>she accepts
>battle starts with her whole team of 6 legendaires vs my 3 team
>ferrotheon, aegislash and blaziken all fully competitive team.

Needless to say I only used aegislash and steeped her whole team without losing half health. She cried and i had to sleep on the couch. Mfw. Fuck her softy next time.
>>
>>25749596
I'm more into breeding mechanics and PvE play, but my brother likes competitive play and usually uses me as a benchmark of sorts to see if a specific strategy or comp he wants is too stupid to even bother with in actual play. He actually looks into shit and makes decisions based on what he's done, what he knows about the game, and what he's seen other people do that might stop or support his ideas.

Meanwhile, my brother's friend does the same thing, except he routinely just copy/pastes team comps and strategies from other people without understanding the why or how of their inner workings. As a consequence, I tend to actually be able to beat him when an equal or similar team in my brother's hands would be fully capable of going 4-0 against me at worst.

Pokemon's probably one of the few cases of "casual-oriented game with competitive level of play" actually easily separating the more skilled players from the less skilled.
>>
>She's a genwunner

What do?
>>
>>25747282
I was ready to agree with you until you said "Girls are people too"

No they aren't.
>>
>>25749689
Introduce her to new shit. If she maturely declines or actually tries to give it a shot, keep her. If she's a bitch about it then drop her.

Law and the human psyche are similar in a few ways, one of them being that if one aspect is easily disrupted and proven unstable, then the entire subject might be just as easily disrupted and proven unstable.
>>
ITT: kissless virgins
>>
>>25747222
I regularly wreck my girlfriend, every time we battle. Shes been playing way longer than me. The other day i tried a new team strategy with some okay mons. She won. She is so happy she is beside herself still. She doesnt/didnt mind that i always beat her, it just encourages her to get better.
>>
>>25747222
>>25749825
Also it reminds her shes the sub. When she won i still got to shove my cock down her throat that night, cause she doesnt get too full of herself
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.