[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bro thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 11

File: 1456684853746.png (632KB, 830x706px) Image search: [Google]
1456684853746.png
632KB, 830x706px
Let's have a bro thread /vp/. post your favorite picture of your favorite mon, then explain why and how it became your favorite, i'll start

to make along story short, young me was obsessed with two things, Bunnys and Street fighter. when i caught buneary in the Eterna Forrest, i was ecstatic by the fact that there was an actual bunny in a pokemon game. then, when she evolved into a lopunny, the first thing i thought of was Cammy. i have no idea why, but that idea kinda stuck ,so now i have to put her on all my teams. I know she isn't the best, but i still love the damn thing .
>>
File: here i come to slap your shit.jpg (39KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
here i come to slap your shit.jpg
39KB, 500x310px
This guy. Not my number one all time for life favourite.. yet, but he's sure getting up there. Great in game utility, charming design and comfy as all hell in concept. He's just the kind of pokemon that'd be really nice to have in real life.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x276px
This ultimate fucking bro, right here. Wanted to try him in my run throughs of all Gen 3 and beyond for the anniversary, so I swapped a Spearow for my leek wielding samurai warrior. I was expecting the worst, and got a swords dancing, aerial acing, secret powering menace. Not only was the ultimate bro of the leaf green run, CH'DING then travelled far off to Orre, using what he learned in Kanto to help Purify Shadow Pokemon in 2 different games, and of course taking down the 100 battle challenge with a few other old time bros. he then travelled to Hoenn, joining a team to tackle 2 different champions, and even some elite battling in the frontier. He now awaits his next journey, ready to travel through time, taking down Cynthia, Lance, and a trainer that looks a lot like his first, and another battle frontier. CH'DING will be a fucking bro for life, and I can't wait to bring him up into 6th gen.
>>
I know he isn't the greatest fighter but I got an unexplainable attraction to pink coloured pokemon, also he's a cow that gives you free potions, what more could a Dutch guy want.
>>
>>25742581
>he
>>
My bro is the bullshit dog of undeserving wins
He's pulled me out of clutch situations more times than I can remember
>>
File: pidgeot.png (415KB, 675x275px) Image search: [Google]
pidgeot.png
415KB, 675x275px
Happened to level up my pidgey more than anyone else on my team and I basically solo'd firered with him. I also think he looks pretty cool for a more simple design compared to other birdmons and his mega is one of my favorites
>>
File: Q5Qd3w5.jpg (165KB, 736x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Q5Qd3w5.jpg
165KB, 736x1018px
>>25742611
this.
fucking big ass dog/tiger that is 2m big. runs like the wind. majestic af. breathes fire.

plus the comic that I saw of it in battle with a solider really sealed it for me.
>>
File: these 2 clowns.gif (257KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
these 2 clowns.gif
257KB, 500x281px
this this
>>25741465
>>25741537
>>25742581
and this

+ these 2 clowns

Mr. Mime in XY pulled me through the whole game, plus more recently MARCEL in RB — and fucking Grumpig of all things has ended up my highest level monster in ORAS, it's sweeping abilities are intense and together we've solo'd shitloads of gyms and e4 members. Jiggle those wiggle hips, piggy tits, you are most verily and indeed yes the boss.
>>
File: shieldon.jpg (31KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
shieldon.jpg
31KB, 300x309px
I'm not really that fond of this Pokemon in a number of ways, but I was running my Nuzlocke of Pearl and decided to call this guy "Unamused".

Long story short, pushing through a route when I come across this Ace Trainer with a Gyrados, which will literally just fuck my shit up. Throw this guy out, he tanks hits while whittling down that fucker's HP, and I finally found my Wall Bro
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 442x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 442x454px
>had three brothers
>all of us got D/P
>got it later since I was the youngest and didn't get a DS till Christmas
>wanted a piplup for my party but picked turtwig so I wouldn't be copying one of my brothers who picked piplup
>then figure out wifi trading is a thing
>put a bidof I found on a random route up
>a few days later get a Japanese piplup,level 5
>him and torterra were the tag team for my pearl run, battle revolution
>transferred him through all my games
>has been champion in 5 regions,beauty contest champ in 2 regions
Sucks that it's name went back to Japanese when I transferred it from white 2. Still is my main homie.
>>
File: 52366836_p0.png (487KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
52366836_p0.png
487KB, 1000x923px
Back in 2009-10, a good Internet friend taught me how to RNG abuse in Platinum. Before then, I had skipped Gen III and hadn't really enjoyed Pearl. My friend basically reignited my interest in Pokemon, as I started learning about IVs/EVs, breeding, and competitive battles for the first time.

I had been kind of a genwunner, but I started paying attention to how great many of the Sinnoh designs were, and I guess Weavile especially stood out to me. I saw that it was OU on Smogon, so I decided to make it one of the first 6IV Pokemon I ever bred. I've just loved Weaviles since then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.