[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Favorite Water type starter > Not a real pokemon Life hurts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Aguanaut_Sugi_B4c.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Aguanaut_Sugi_B4c.png
55KB, 250x250px
> Favorite Water type starter
> Not a real pokemon

Life hurts
>>
That's not even the best water type starter from that fucking game. You have shit taste. Enjoy your Feraligenie, faglord.
>>
>>25738121
If you're talking about that fucking otter I'll cut you
>>
Is Sage still alive? Where do they do all their updates?
>>
File: Royjibiv_Sugi_4.png (852KB, 2098x2517px) Image search: [Google]
Royjibiv_Sugi_4.png
852KB, 2098x2517px
If any mon from sage needs to be real its the Arjibi line. Royjibiv is just too fucking beautiful to be fake. The design is begging to be real.
>>
>>25738078
>bara bait bipedal lizard
>>
>>25738319
she could have been a good gen 2 normal type legendary
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 302x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 302x258px
>>25738078
Same feeling:(
>>
>>25738163
That otter was twice the starter this derivative piece of shit will ever be, and that's why it won all the surveys. Aguanaut was fucking brute forced in by a shadow council, and I know that because I was PART of that shadow council.
>>
>>25738192
Skype and their wiki. The plot is atrocious. I'm waiting for their final release so I can steal all the stat, move, art, and music assets and make it less of a fucked up trainwreck. Sage: Director's Cut.
>>
>>25738426
Because stealing someone else's hard work that they did for free isn't fucked up or anything
>>
>>25738319
Still my all time favourite mon from sage. I got mad when people wanted a redesign and the original was lost to the world, then all those fucking nightmarish redraws... I'm so glad this one was chosen though, it's perfect and will be on my team when Sage comes out in 2045 when I'll most likely be dead by then
>>
>>25738415
While the otter is good, it not good enough to be a starter.

This pokemon is much better suited to be a starter.
>>
>>25738319
So glad that thing isn't a real pokemon
>>
>>25738448
fuck off moralfag, you do realise sage isn't one person right? We have every right to do what we want with that game as we helped make it what it is today
>>
File: Cubzero and Avalynx.jpg (19KB, 440x237px) Image search: [Google]
Cubzero and Avalynx.jpg
19KB, 440x237px
>They aren't real
>but they might be one day

I will still be waiting.
>>
>>25738534
I want to pet that cub.
>>
>>25738078
>>25738319
>>25738408
>>25738534
I couldn't feel happier knowing that these shitty fakemon will never be acknowledged or seen by Gamefreak or the Pokemon Company.
>>
>>25738448
>hard work
lol
>>
>>25738374
Barawhales are the worst.

they ruin pokemon with their fetish.
>>
>>25738592
>contrarianism
>>
Sage looks good.

now if only they updated it once in a fucking lifetime
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.