[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (239KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 818x1200px
What would his team be?
>>
>>25737268
Houndoom
Steelix
Magmortar
Heatrain
Volcanion
Snubbull
>>
>>25737385
change volcanion with something else and we have a /thread
>>
>>25737268
Tauros
Delphox
Spinda
Haxorus
Feraligatr
Gogoat

Some of his conquered people(s) and gorehowl and sheer force.
>>
>>25737406
How about Unfezant?
>The Proud Pokemon
>>
>>25737447
>Unfezant
No way
I thought about Volcanion for the steam power
>>
>>25737385
>Snubull
>Not Granbull
>Implying weak unevolved Pokemon would be welcome in the New Horde.
>>
>>25737385
>>25737406
>>25737417
>>25737447
>>25737516
>>25738659
>an orc pokemon not having orc-like pokemon
>Green muscular shiny Machamp exists; also sporting a belt
>Emboar is basically an orc with a beard on fire; has the belt, too
>Conkeldurr is basically an ogre, a natural ally of orcs
Are you people sure you know Warcraft Lore?
>>
>>25741624
>orc character* fuck. Bite me i just woke up

Also
>Noivern because wyverns
>M-Aggron because kodo beasts
>Giratina because Mannoroth

Hell I dont even like orcs that much but wow. Most pokemon that could be associated with them are among my favorites
>>
File: k-on-first-impressions-1.jpg (34KB, 322x432px) Image search: [Google]
k-on-first-impressions-1.jpg
34KB, 322x432px
What would her team be?
>>
>>25741624
saying an orc has to have orc pokemons is like saying a human have to have humanoid pokemons.
>>
>>25741624
I gave him Tauros because of the old bull, Spinda because of Pandaria, Gogoat because of the heart of Y'shaarj(sp?), Delphox because of Theramore, Haxorus because of Gorehowl, and Feraligatr because it's a reptilian that favors brute force.

Maybe switch out Emboar for Delphox?
>>
>>25743040
A shit team, since she is shit
>>
File: ed single.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ed single.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>25743736
>6 muk
some variety please
also, whats her team?
>>
>>25741624
>muh competitives. Are they perfect iv?

That's the point. Are you stupid. If I want him to have a Igglybuff and shover it in his muscled ass that's my choice.
Garrosh is not all muscles. Its also a grumpy fairy baby (Snubbull)
>>
>>25744228
Quoted the wrong person..shit

>>25738659
>>
>>25743050
Well that completely defeats the fucking purpose of these threads then. Just give him pidgey, caterpie and imakuni if that's what you want
>>
>>25744694
you need to think about their personality rather than their tropes. if you have to take the easy path andd only look at the theme, at least not make all pokemon fit a single theme but try to use the char other traits.
>>
>>25745050
Pokemon personality literally varied within same species.
>>
>>25745163
about the person in question personality, not of his pokemons. his personality affects which pokemon e would like and which pokemons he would box if a get a hold on.

btw, which pokemon version would garrosh (that was his name right?) would start with? which version would he like the best? starter? pokebros? etc
>>
>>25744202
>4 deoxys
>beheeyem
>ditto
>>
I love that people on /vp know who Garrosh is
>>
We need some Sha of Pride representation too.
Like maybe Dragalge or something.
>>
File: xftjzzsrtj.jpg (109KB, 676x786px) Image search: [Google]
xftjzzsrtj.jpg
109KB, 676x786px
We're also going to need a Green Jesus team to battle him in SoO

>Shiny Machamp
>Thundurus/Electrivire
>Kyogre/Slowking
>Groudon/Landorus/Golem
>Entei/Darmanitan/Magmortar
>Absol

Absol is for his Frostwolf named "Snowsong" that he rides pretty much everywhere.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.