[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, are you the guy that gets the pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

/vp/, are you the guy that gets the pokemon?
>>
I usually get lolis for some reason.

I know this sounds weird, but everytime in my life I find myself with a little girl following me around wanting my attention.
>>
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with that little bitch, she's so annoying.
>>
>>25736078
>what is sex appeal
>>
>subs
>>
File: smug Bonnie 3.png (217KB, 314x549px) Image search: [Google]
smug Bonnie 3.png
217KB, 314x549px
>>25736078
Fuck you faggot. Bonnie is the best pokegirl.
>>
>>25736078
probably because they grew up with a sibling and they do not automatically hate young children for being young children
>>
File: 1451635573447.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1451635573447.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>25736085
>watching pokemon in dub
>with that shit voice acting
>with that simplified dialogue
>with that shitty TPCi own made BGM
>>
>>25736083
how does she have any sex appeal whatsoever?
no ass hips tits and a huge, child-like head
she's just a cute little girl who you want to protect
>>
>>25736090
I grew up with 3 younger siblings, she's still annoying.
>>
>>25736106
Then you're just a grouch.
>>
>>25736101
>implying lolicons don't exist
>>
>>25736164
Just because they exist doesn't make it a sensible attraction. There is nothing sexually attractive about a girl so young, but they can be cute.
>>
File: KillMe.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KillMe.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>25736090
I never had any siblings, so yeah I fucking hate kids with a passion. They're annoying.

However I don't mind Bonnie. Pokémon is meant to be all cute and funny and shit, or kids wouldn't watch it. She manages to pull that off without giving everyone the cringe.

Clemont on the other hand...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.