[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokéspeculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: boxart_en.jpg (17KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
boxart_en.jpg
17KB, 280x160px
Why does the main page for the new Pokémon games state this,
"A new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures!"
instead of saying a new region? For other regions they have just stated "explore and entirely new region" or something else. Also, why did they tease what they did? Unlike previous regions they showed beta designs of the new games they were working on. Does anyone have theories on this? If this is what they are giving us for the 20th ann. What kind of details do you think will come of this at a later date? Personally I'm beginning to believe less in the idea of Hawaii or Southern Kalos being gen 7 or 6.5
>>
>>25724156
Because this game is going to "bring it all together" and have all the regions accessible, instead of a new one.
>>
>>25724181
Haha. You're a fucking dumb fuck. Holy shit.
>>
>>25724181
they have already made it clear that it will be a new region though, the strange souvenir is surely from that region. regardless of whether it's hawaii or french polynesia or whatever, the concept art shows a somewhat tropical location and the strange souvenir is a tiki head.

in reality most pokemon regions, like most pokemon, are a fusion of real life influences.
>>
I think everyone wants a every region kind of game but we will never see one. lol
>>
>>25724156
>A new world
It's right there in their own words. Sun and Moon won't just have a new region, it will have an entire new world. GameFreak has broken the barriers on our existence, and will be inviting us to join them in a new world.
>>
>>25724231
That's true and whatever region it is its far away from Kalos. Every hint in X and Y states so. What I love about the S and M trailer. Is the pre designs show Pokémon from previous regions. Blastoise, Wobbuffet and Furfrou are seen in some of the images. Even the buildings have Pokémon from previous regions. So regardless of the location it has to be a big region. And that makes me truly excited.
>>
>>25724366
LOL lets go to the world then! XD
>>
>>25724366
So a new fantastic point of view?
>>
>>25724366
holy shit you're the best
>>
>gamefreak presents: pokemon sun and moon
>professor birch appears
>Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Hoenn!

you have to play through hoenn over and over again, and each time you beat the elite four you walk through a portal ring that has replaced the hall of fame. each time the routes and towns are rearranged and it continues like this forever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.