[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you pro of anti mega evolution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

Are you pro of anti mega evolution?
>>
I neither like nor dislike them.
>>
>>25723846
I am pro anti-mega-evolution.
>>
Some are ok. Most are shit. Some should have bee actual evos.
>>
Pro
And OP is one of the most fun to use
>>
I don't really care.. using them is an option, anyway
>>
>>25723846
Until I see evidence that Mega Evolution isn't a death sentence for cross gen evos for pokemon that need them, I'm anti mega evolution.
>>
>>25723846
It's neat, but badly implemented in a competitive view.

Some designs could be much better.
>>
>>25723846
>pro of anti mega evolution?
yes
>>
8.8/10 it was ok.
>>
I'm pro mega evolution and against gay marriage.

Megas breathe life into old designs, some of which aren't viable at all competitively. Homosexuality is just two degenerates attempting to make butt babies.
>>
>>25723905
Exactly on the same boat here. So many megas would've just been better as actual proper evolutions. Mawile, Sableye, Pinsir, Banette, Abomasnow, and so many more.

If Megas were reserved exclusively for third-level evolutions and legendaries, I'd be all for it, but denying first or second stage Pokemon proper evolutions is what makes me hate the concept.

Decidedly anti
>>
File: out of bait.jpg (48KB, 482x287px) Image search: [Google]
out of bait.jpg
48KB, 482x287px
>>25723940
that bait's expired
>>
>>25723846
depends of the pokemon
>>
>>25723940
came in this thread and wasn't disappointed
>>
>>25723846
Yes.
>>
>>25724030
>>tumblr
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25723940
>unsolicited political opinions
always nice
>>
>>25723940
Queers are fine, it's the Muslims I have a problem with
>>
I'm almost as enthusiastic about Mega Evolution as Professor Sycamore is. Though, I'm more interested in the lore than the actual act of mega evolving.
>>
>>25724000
>but denying first or second stage Pokemon proper evolutions
How do they deny it?
Why is the mega at fault for them not making an evo? Why do they need evolutions in the first place?
>>
If I made a fangame that made megas into evolutions for Pokemon that aren't 3 tier families, how well received would that be?
>>
>>25723871
>anti-mega-evolution
>makes pokemon cuter and weaker
>>
My problem is mega evos is that too many of them shit the bucket and don't do something cool with their design.

Like, Mega Gyarados should have been him redeeming himself and being allowed to be a true dragon again.

Or it should have been Gyarados pulling back to its roots of being a magikarp. Making it go red, get magikarp-like patterns and Simple as an ability.
>>
File: 1450382610488.png (480KB, 1000x700px)
1450382610488.png
480KB, 1000x700px
Cucks get cut.
>>
File: 1458970425411.png (261KB, 416x307px) Image search: [Google]
1458970425411.png
261KB, 416x307px
>mfw no megas in Gen 7
>>
Neutral if we get evos again this gen, anti if they outright go with all new Pokemon. What a cop-out.
>>
>>25723846
Anti. The concept is bad and they effectively trashed the last bit of balance that this game had, so badly that VCG is allowing fucking legendaries at this point.
>>
>>25723846
Generally against it, but I do like to use that one, and Blaziken because it'd be dumb not to, as it's just Speed Boost Blaziken with better stats.
>>
>>25725442
>The concept is bad
The concept is great. You can give attention to old pokemon without giving them unnecessary evolutions devaluing the original or cluttering the pokedex.

And I couldn't give less of a shit about balance or the VGC or your autistic competitive meta in a rpg for children.
>>
Anti.

Most are useless, some are meh, but 1 or 2 end up being broken as shit (and are put on a ban list anyway).

The core idea of the megas is to have one pokemon on your team who is broken as shit; which is fine for the single player game, but in competitive play it's mostly stupid.
>>
The concept itself of megas it's shit and an affront at the philosophy of evolution/metamorphosis in the series.
>>
>>25725490
>an affront at the philosophy of evolution/metamorphosis in the series.
Are form changes an insult too? Because that's literally what megas are.

And what exactly is that philosophy(not your headcanon) and why is mega-evolution an affront to it?
>>
File: 1430318945696.png (64KB, 331x320px) Image search: [Google]
1430318945696.png
64KB, 331x320px
>>25723846
The concept had potential to be good, but execution has been a mess on every level in almost all instances.

I would have preferred if they had just introduced Pokémon-EX or some equivalent to the games instead.
>>
>>25725476
>unnecessary evolutions
Right, because Mawile was totally useful as it was.
>>
>>25725697
>reading comprehension
I'm clearly talking about the concept genius. I didn't say anywhere that it was perfectly executed.
>>
>>25723846
I like the idea of them, giving Pokemon that are already fully evolved some well-needed buffs. On the other hand dumb shit like giving Salamence, Garchomp and any Legendary (especially Rayquza) Megas when they definitely didn't need them irks me. And a lot of Megas could have just been normal evo's. And I fear that we won't get any new evolutions for pre existing Pokemon because of Mega Evolution.
>>
>>25725727
>The concept is great
Sounds like you're satisfied with what we've gotten. No hint of contrary thoughts at all.
>>
Pro. Game made pokemon like Beedrill and Loopany relevant
>>
>>25725069
Thus far, only Pokemon that are fully evolved are given Mega Evolutions. By giving Pokemon like Mawile and Pinsir Mega evolutions, they're being locked off from ever having a proper evolution in the future.

None of them "need" an evolution just like none of them "need" a Mega. But at least in the case of regular evolutions, it doesn't lock off a Pokemon forever as the final evolution stage of that Pokemon like Megas do, never to be touched again. Mega Evolution, until we see otherwise, is a death sentence for both any chance of cross-gen evolutions. Unless they show that Pokemon that can Mega can also get an evolution as well, every single Pokemon line that gets a Mega is the end of it's line. Pre-evo's could maybe happen, but those suck as well.

At least with cross-gen evos, it was shown that they weren't the absolute end of a Pokemon line permanently, thanks to Porygon-Z evolving off of previous cross-gen evo Porygon2.
>>
>>25723846

I'm a grade S, Z ranked, top-of-the-line, highly versatile, positively received Antidisestablishmenttarianista who also bakes cupcakes on the weekends.

I'm pro-megas.
>>
>>25725826

You could have just said you're a faggot, anon.
>>
Pro. Shame so many of them have shit designs, though.
>>
File: fug.jpg (6KB, 139x184px)
fug.jpg
6KB, 139x184px
>>25725730
If anything Legendary Mega Evolutions should have been Rayquaza-style from the start. Legendaries should be bullshit powerful, and it's not like balance matters when they're just going to get banned from most formats either way.

I definitely agree they should be focusing on Pokémon that actually need buffs first, though. And it's extremely frustrating when the only approach is just "throw 100 BST onto it and call it a day" and we get wasted potential like Mega Gallade.
>>
>>25725763
Do you even know what concept means? How is talking about the concept hint that I'm satisfied with the execution?

And no, I don't have only negative things to say and endlessly whine with the same shit for years like many autists in these threads. I don't even think the majority of them are bad. If anything the majority is mediocre.

Megas could certainly have been executed better and they can be improved upon going forward. It was after all a rather big addition and it would certainly have issues.

Megas are a thing though, so deal with it. Reading these threads, most posts sound more pathetic than listening to old people whine about entertainment. And most boil down to "we didn't have that back in my day, wah wah a change. Nooooo, this sucks!!!"

I mean for fucks sake, someone posted that mega-evolutions insult the philosophy of evolution itself in pokemon. Just say you don't like it, you stupid fuck.
>>
I don't know how anyone can be pro Mega Evolution when the man himself says things like this.
>>
>>25725912
>Megas are a thing though, so deal with it.
Fuck you, I'll keep on protesting them until they use them properly or even retcon them altogether. But that won't be happening.
>>
>>25725989
I'm not gonna stop you. I'll just laugh at you as usual.
>>
>>25724157
>shit designs
>leddit

Two can play that game
>>
>>25725912
Can we just discuss the subject without retarded posts like this one please? Ad Hominem has no place in discussion or debate.
>>
I like it desu I want more
>>
>>25725975
whoa bro, that makes me feel all sad dude, is that like a real quote man?
>>
>>25724000
>Mawile, Sableye, Pinsir, Banette, Abomasnow, and so many more.
Most of those becoming extremely strong with the mega.
>>
>>25723846
They made VGC so much more fun
>>
>>25723846
100% pro. Absolutely love the concept of megas and help keep the game fresh
Unfortunately, GF shot themselves in the foot and fucked megas the very same generation they introduced them. I mean, compare Mega Mence to Mega Audino, for crying out loud.
>>
>>25725442
VGC has allowed legendaries in the past. It's part of the cycle of rules they go through each gen.
>>
I am quite against megas.
>>
>>25723846

Pro as fuck. Every mon should get a mega. Or two. Or more.

Of course still limited to one per battle.
>>
>>25726705
No but seriously brahsky, did he really say that dawg?
>>
>>25726834

>the current meta reflects all future metas
>nothing about any mega can change

I mean yeah, just look at Salamence vs Clefable in gen 5. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>25727016

Do you seriously have to ask? This is an 18+ board.
>>
>>25723846
I don't mind them generally. What I do mind is the seeming arbitrariness of their distribution, as well as the inconsistencies when it comes to type changes and fundamental stat changes. Overall, I'll only truly condemn megas if it turns out that not all pokemon get one. >inb4 not all pokemon have three stages. I know. It's not the same thing.

I will never forgive their starter favouritism though. Two megas for Mewtwo could be a fun gimmicky kinda thing, but for Charizard? Please.
>>
File: 1416166158631.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416166158631.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>25727103

Starters are popular. There is nothing wrong with prioritizing popular mons for megas. It means lots of people are likely to enjoy them. Especially if it's a popular shitmon like Charizard that everyone wanted to use competitively but couldn't. They added plenty of niche megas too, I don't see why people are complaining.

What exactly do you mean by inconsistencies?
>>
>>25727173
Not him, but it is a problem when said Pokemon are already good/decent to begin with. Then you give weaker Pokemon these megas and destroy their chances of having an actual evo in the future.
>>
>>25727173
Just for the record, I'm not saying megas are inherently bad or even that the concept is itself flawed. I merely have a fairly large amounts of personal gripes with it.

>Starters are popular.
Sure. My gripe is more that I consider the starters as a group. If one starter gets a mega, I expect the others to get one too. If one starter gets two megas, I expect the others to get them too. Needless to say I can't cope with the Smash Bros or Pokken rosters.

>I don't see why people are complaining.
While they did give megas to niche mons as well as the very opposite thereof, the distribution really does seem arbitrary, and I really don't like that. It's early stages for megas so we'll see how they are distributed in the future. But unless every (final-staged) mon gets a mega eventually, I will never fully warm up to the idea of mega evolution.

>What exactly do you mean by inconsistencies?
Some megas are played really safe, others are huge changes as to the way the pokemon handles or can potentially handle. Type and ability changes are the most stiking here.
It's not a huge issue, I just feel as though they could've tried to be creative for all megas, or to at least have megas be nothing more than a straight-up upgrade without looking and feeling like a legit evolution.
>>
File: 303Mawile-Mega.png (804KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
303Mawile-Mega.png
804KB, 1280x1280px
>>25727224

Mega Mawile and Sableye are stronger than any conventional evo they would have gotten.

Meanwhile, goodmon megas like Garchomp and Tyranitar are actually worse than their base form.

Also, Eviolite Sableye would be obscene.
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with mega evolution, so I'm of course pro mega.

That being said, Gamefreak could very well implement what isn't a bad idea in a fucking retarded way. Ten dollars says that shitmon like Magcargo and Ledian won't ever receive a third evolution and will get megas instead. The issue I have with this is that I would really prefer it if as few pokemon as possible actually required your mega slot to be of any use at all. This is because now instead of competing for one of your normal five slots they now have to compete in your only mega slot vs every other mega in the game. If they can get a normal evolution, they should.

I said I'm pro mega and I still am, because its a good idea. But Gamefreak is going to use it in a really retarded way, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>25727276
Not even, if Beedrill getting a BST raise is anything to get by. They could have made Mega Mawile/Sableye a regular evo and give them the same stats. Simple as that.
>>
>>25727256

Of course mega distribution is arbitrary. Gamefreak arbitrarily decides what gets megas for story reasons, competitive reasons, or because they had a good idea for it. Your "starter" standard is just as arbitrary as theirs, based on your own arbitrary criteria.

Not all megas are straight upgrades, many are sidegrades. Not all megas need to extreme deviations from the original, some mons simply benefit more from a straight power upgrade as an alternative to either a conventional item build, or to complete non-use. Some Pokemon need major changes and some don't. Variety is a good thing.

>>25727334

>regular evo

This is how I know you don't play competitively. They are both broken enough as megas with all the limitations of a mega, such as not holding an item and having one per team. If they were conventional evos they would make their teams beyond broken.

Beedrill's mega isn't broken, but it's a tremendous upgrade. And it can easily become better, for example gaining access to Gunk Shot and Megahorn.
>>
I like it, can't wait for my UU or lower bros to get some. Especially Feraligatr. I already got Gengar and Tyranitar, now I want Feraligatr, Dragonite, Snorlax, Blissey, Slaking and Arcanine, I feel only Feraligatr, Dragonite and Arcanine from that list will get one eventurally though.
>>
Anti until we get mega-cloyster
>>
>>25724000
>Mega Mawile that can also hold an item

wew lad
>>
>>25727413
I don't, and I don't care to anytime in the future. Megas could be neat, but all I see it as is another reason to make an already high power creep even higher when you look at Mega Garchomp and Mega Gyarados, Pokemon that were good on their own and as a reason to hold out on giving weaker Pokemon evos because muh designs.

Mewtwo's mega that was shown back three years ago? That could have been Mewthree.
>>
>>25727467
Slaking could easily get one where it just swaps out its ability for Vital Spirit and does nothing else
>>
>>25727496

>power creep
>Mega Garchomp

Mega Garchomp is WORSE than regular Garchomp. It didn't effect the power creep at all, despite its base form being top tier. Now I know for sure you're talking out of your ass.

You yourself said every mon should get a mega, yet apparently you're against strong mons getting megas, despite those strongmon megas generally being shittier than shitmon megas like Kanga and Mawile. Your bias is becoming more apparent.
>>
>>25727413
>Of course mega distribution is arbitrary.
Yeah, how else would it be? The only alternative would be to introduce all megas at the same time.
It's still annoying to me, especially as it isn't a man-made upgrade to select pokemon, but rather the haphazard appearance of stones compatible with very select pokemon. The notion doesn't mesh well with me at all. If it were a different process (more like trade evolutions, for example) I would probably mind a lot less.

>Your "starter" standard is just as arbitrary as theirs, based on your own arbitrary criteria
Now, now. The criteria are different but not arbitrary. GF went for popularity (though again not always), I go by the fact that starters are handled as a group, specifically as 'starter' pokémon. That's not an arbitrary assessment at all.
I do the same thing regarding Gyarados and Milotic, or Butterfree and Beedrill, yet only one of each of these got a mega. This connection is, however, admittedly more arbitrary than the starter connection is, so yeah.

>Not all megas are straight upgrades, many are sidegrades.
I probably phrased my point poorly, because I know this, and that's the point. I would have prefered megas being ALL either "huge straight upgrade" or "interesting sidegrade with stat/ability/type differences". It not being like that only makes the whole thing seem even more arbitrary. Surely a megastone has a somewhat uniform effect on pokemon, but no. Some pokemon get huge changes, others do not.

>Some Pokemon need major changes and some don't
You say that as though all megas were appropriate. Many would contest that. You also seem to imply that megas exist for the purpose of complementing the pokemon they are given to, when in reality it seems like they chose distribution and the degree of change design- and playwise totally at random.
>>
File: Wake me up.jpg (68KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up.jpg
68KB, 640x421px
>>25724000
/Thread
>>
Neat idea that was executed poorly.
Megas should have been something that brought new life to Pokemon that needed it, but only specific Pokemon. If I were creating megas, my personal criteria would be 1. it has to be fully evolved (as in 3 stages) and 2. it has to be a shitmon. A Pokemon that is competent in battle, 3 stages or otherwise, doesn't need a mega, and a shitmon that hasn't gone to a third stage can just get another evolution. Beedrill and Pidgeot are perfect examples of Pokemon that needed megas. But Blaziken? Mewtwo? Absolutely not.

I dislike it mainly because it now is probably gonna cockblock any older Pokemon (aside from Eevee) getting proper evolutions. Any older Pokemon that would've gotten a new evo is just gonna get a mega now, and that just feels lazy.
>>
>>25727588

All the connections are varying degrees of arbitrary. There is no higher authority that dictates certain mons or groups of mons should get megas. Charizard is an outlier because he's more popular, has two distinct playstyles to capitalize on, and the styles appeal to both Charizard purists and "muh dragonz" fans. The other two starters are not as polarized.

Why do you want all megas to be the same? Not only is that boring, but the whole point is that not every mon needs the same kind of mega. Tyranitar doesn't need a straight upgrade, and he didn't get one. He got a sidegrade that's only situationally better and gives him more build variety. Meanwhile Altaria was utter shit and got an upgrade that made it viable. Megas should NOT all be the same anymore than Pokemon should all be the same.

Yes, megas are supposed to expand on a design without outright replacing it like cross gen evos did. Gamefreak specifically said this. They do not choose at random, they have reasoning for the changes. If you can't see it then you simply don't understand competitive Pokemon, and I'm inclined to believe that you don't.
Sometimes that reasoning is flawed, but it doesn't fuck the Pokemon over forever. Plenty of megas would be fixed with movepool additions and minor ability changes, among other changes that have precedent of shifting the meta.
>>
Anti. The lore is stupid. They're over designed. And I hope they go away forever.

That said, it's not going to keep me from buying Sun or Moon. Although fusions will.
>>
File: 359Absol.png (729KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
359Absol.png
729KB, 1280x1280px
>>25727716

>only shitmons should get megas

Sounds like favoritism to me.

Also you're basically saying all mons should have three stages, or they're incomplete otherwise. What kind of bullshit is that?
>>
>>25723846
I love digimon. I sure hope they can go beyond mega to ultra evolution.
>>
>>25727718
Honestly, I haven't touched on the meta and I will say that megas seem to do more good than harm in regards to it.

>Why do you want all megas to be the same?
Because, as an evolution method, it seems strange to me that the degree of its variance is so extreme (the fact that some megas are barely salvageable alone is indication of that). I have no problem with some pokemon being more viable than others, some having more stages or more moves than others, etc. Such is diversity of 'nature'. Mega stones don't seem to fit into that as of yet. They will once either all pokemon get a mega or we discover an in-game-lore explanation for why some pokemon get them or some not, and why they manifest themselves differently.

>they have reasoning for the changes
I'm sure they have reasons. It still seems arbitrary who is considered how and to what extent and who isn't. But you're right, changes are still very easily possible, and as of yet there is no real established pattern regarding megas anyway. We'll see what is to come, and maybe my animosity will cease.
>>
>>25727919
>I have no problem with some pokemon being more viable than others

That's the situation, but not the goal. Megas have to be different because making them all the same would only perptuate the existing imbalance. Again, the variety between Pokemon necessitates variety in their megas. Homogeneity makes no sense from a mechanical standpoint. Homogeneity for the sake of semantics? Now that's arbitrary.
>>
>>25728026
I like your way of arguing, though I still disagree. I actually do not have a problem with some megas being more viable than others either. But if GF manages to equalize the meta by means of cleverly balanced megas, then that's all the better.
>>
I don't like megas because they're mostly just regular evolutions instead of an alternate mode to use a pokemon. (Some of them are fine, like m-slowbro or m-heracross.)
Also we didn't get more new pokemon in gen 6 due to megas.
>>
I'm Meh-ga Evolution
>>
I kind of like the idea, but I have reservations.

Going forward, the aces of enemy team leaders and Champions will be mega Pokemon, which will be Pokemon from older gens. (ie: Lysandre's Mega Gyarados, Diantha's Gardevoir) It'd be like if Cynthia had Mega Milotic instead of Garchomp, or Ghetsis used Mega Drapion over Hydreigon.

A lot of the Mega designs are absolute shit, often shoving on spikes or over-complicating old designs. So even if your favorite Pokemon gets a Mega and becomes incredibly strong, you can lose out if said Pokemon ends up looking stupid.
>>
>people actually want more terrible cross-gen evos
>>
>not liking Crobat
>not liking Kingdra
>not liking Yenmega
>not liking Togekiss
>not liking Bellossom
>not liking Mismagius
>not liking Gliscar
>not liking Mamoswine
>not liking Froslass
I shiggy diglett
>>
>>25728754
>not wanting an evo for Dunsparce
And that's just one of many strong contenders.
>>
>>25723846
I'm fine with the idea, but so many of the designs are total garbage.
>>
>Having a mega evolution locks the potential for the pokémon getting a proper evolution

What about Snorunt? It's not like neither of his evos are overpower or at the same time are useless. I don't think mega evolving is a "death sentence" to the pokémon line. Hell, Ralts has two final evolutions AND BOTH have Megas...

On the topic itself, I guess Megas are ok. I really liked Mega Mawile, but I would be happy the same if they made a different evolution for it or w/e. Having "Mega Mawile" being a normal evolution would be stupid tho, might as well give him the power to instantly win the fight at that point.
>>
I would like to see a Tauros mega, or a Blissey with a leftover like ability. Arcanine would be my nigga too.
>>
Mega Gyarados or Mega Sharpedo?

You only get one choice
>>
>>25728870
Was for
>>25728754
Obviously
>>
>>25727522
>You yourself said every mon should get a mega
I never said that, I said Megas could be neat if they weren't used on :Pokemon that weren't too weak but weren't exactly on the top of the totem pole. Ampharos and Lucario are good examples. I never said ALL Pokemon need them. Stop making up stories to have an argument.
>>
>>25727173
>when the moxie hits just right.webm
>>
>>25729041
I choose death
>>
>>25729157

I thought you were the other guy I was talking to. Also
>Ampharos
>not bottom tier garbage

Please stop talking about things you don't understand.
>>
>>25725004
This. I agree with you
>>
>>25723846
All for em.

I think they're well balanced - the fact that they can't hold an item and you can only have one per team makes up for their power. All megas are viable from an in-game standpoint anyway, and they're all usable in their respective Smogon tiers, dont give a shit about VGC cuz I'm not a "REEL METUH" fag so I've never seen a mega's that's truly unusable.

I'm also not an autist who shits his diapers over bad designs. True, I think Mega Aero isn't very creative, but it's a cool mon to use.

The ONE issue I have is how admittedly underused they are in the actual game. Go all out! Make random trainers have them. Make all gym leaders have one. It's fucking stupid that you get mega evolution so early but then nobody else does. I personally hope they continue it, but if they do, make them challenging to take down like Steven's Megagross. It would give Pokemon some badly needed sense of challenge.
>>
I like them but so many Pokemon deserve some evos and not mega evos
>>
File: madude.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
madude.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
The thing I dislike about mega evolutions is that they're called mega evolutions. That implies that it's more than regular evolution when actually it's less.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.