/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3rd April - a new footage of Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-moon.jpg (12KB, 316x152px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-moon.jpg
12KB, 316x152px
There will be a first-world introducing of a game from someone who was involved in the game producing

airdate is 3rd april Pokenchi (smash)

Link : http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/22918_201604030800.html
>>
File: 1458758501270.png (494KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458758501270.png
494KB, 600x600px
HAPPENING
>>
>>25720227
This gives me memories of when they said they were going to show something about ORAS on TV. It was fucking nothing.
>>
Masuda will appear, THERE IS news in it!!
>>
>>25720263
OKAY SO THIS IS GROUDON AND THIS IS KYOGRE
>>
From the anime thread >>25720237

>Pokémon no uchi atsumaru? episode 26:

>On today's episode of Pokenchi, the residents create hype for Pokémon merchandise together with Natsume Mito and Kumamushi! Also, the video game developers visit and hold a huge presentation with info on the new games!

>Summary:
>Mito Natsume is visiting Pokenchi! And not only that, other celebrities keep coming in to showcase Pokémon merchandise as well!? Kumamushi perform a certain popular skit together with Pikachu to the great enjoyment of the Pokénchi residents! Also, Rinka-chan gets challenged to her first battle by a Pokénd who sent in a postcard! What will the result of this battle be?

>And then, the people that make the Pokémon games come to Pokénchi to talk with the Pokénchi residents about the new Pokémon games! There'll also be a world premiere TV broadcast of special footage from the new games!

>Cast:
>Shoko Nakagawa
>Hyadain
>Abareru-kun
>Rinka Otani
>Guests: Satoshi Mukai (from Panther), Natsume Mito, Murase, Masaki Yano (from Garibens), Kumamushi, Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto, Shigeru Ohmori
>>
>>25720278
I hope he announces that he's not the director this time.
>>
>>25720284
>And then, the people that make the Pokémon games come to Pokénchi to talk with the Pokénchi residents about the new Pokémon games! There'll also be a world premiere TV broadcast of special footage from the new games!

HOLLLLY SHIEEEEEET
>>
YESSSSS LEGENDARIES?!!??
>>
Actual translation and shit here:
>>25720261

OP's google translation is pretty misleading.
>>
Is there a chance that we'll get the box legendaries? Hope so.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.