[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly how is Mewtwo not your favourite Pokemon? >Best lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: images (2).png (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
14KB, 384x384px
Honestly how is Mewtwo not your favourite Pokemon?
>Best lore
>Best stats
>Rare
>Finall boss in many Pokemon games
>Actually has a good backstory
>>
>>25719521
>Best lore
Potentially.

>Best stats
Objectively wrong.

>Rare
Objectively wrong, they're stupidly common online and on the GTS.

>Final boss in many Pokemon games
All I can think of are RBY, Stadium and Rumble. Are there any others?

Pretty true.
>>
>>25719545
His mega stats are the highest, tied with mega Rayquaza
>>
It's also a lot of fun in Smash
>>
>>25719545
Pokemon Pinball, XY (debatable)
>>
>>25719550
Only in mega form, and his mega stats are still arguably outclassed in distribution by Mega Rayquaza.
>>
File: 1447822061204.png (234KB, 901x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1447822061204.png
234KB, 901x1280px
>>25719555
Got massively buffed, too.
>>
>>25719565
>40 points added to attack for MMY
WHY?
>>
>>25719545
Rare in game you chucklefuck, by your logic rattata is a rare pokemon
>>
>>25719565
And don't forget that this faggot gets TWO megas. They only give those out to the good Pokemangs.
>>
>>25719521
Maybe because Porygon-Z exists
>>
at least my favorite,Dusknoir, was one of the go-to villain pokemon in gen 4 spinoffs. In fact I'd say he is my favorite mystery dungeon villain.
plus he shares a battle song with the actual final boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EsxqCBhig
>>
>>25719521
>Best lore
It's is arguably not even a pokemon in some respects, so no, the lore counts against it bigtime.

>Best stats
Non-mega not even close, with mega it ties with mega fug, so it doesn't even hold the title alone.

>Rare
Any non-event pokemon is common as shit.

>Final boss status
All 'final bosses' are confirmed autistic, and are often not even hard.

>Good backstory
It was a failed experiment (in the sense that the experiment was to create the strongest pokemon AND control it) and basically had an autistic hissy fit and ran away. Past that its a fucking mary sue like superman, strong for the sake of being strong and with all the personality of an A4 of paper.

Not to mention it has all the autistic gen 1 popularity of Charizard and Pikachu. It is basically only good in the eyes of min/maxers and nostalgia faggots.
>>
>best lore
>not the Salamence line
Your opinion is wrong.
>>
>>25719575
>Literally only Charizard and Mewtwo
>The most overrated nostalgia faggot pokemon in existence

The only way they could be beaten in sheer autism is if Pikachu got 2 (or 3) mega's of it's own.
>>
>>25719611
Lighten up dude, holy shit
>>
>>25719521
It lack compassion heart.
>>
>>25719611
>It's is arguably not even a pokemon in some respects, so no, the lore counts against it bigtime.
Please explain how is NOT a pokemon?

>>25719612
This, shame worst psuedo has best lore tho
>>
>>25719673
>Y
>is the male chromosome
>Mega mewtwo y
>Looks like a girl
Why tho?
>>
>>25719686
Because X and Y had nothing to do with chromosomes and DNA.
>>
>>25719686
It's 2012 stop with the gender roles.
>>
>>25719521
it's got balls for hands, it's megas are fugly (and the normal design too), and like another anon said, non-event so really pretty common. I have two sitting in my PC
>>
>>25719699
It has balls on the end of its fingers
And it's a fucking mutated clone, it's not supposed to look pretty.
>>
>>25719686
The Y chromosome determines maleness only in humans, anon
>>
>>25719521
>Best lore
Interesting lore to say the least.
>Best stats
Arceus. If we're talking megas, Rayquaza's tied with him.
>Rare
So are a lot of other legendaries.
>Final boss
Who cares?
>Actually good backstory
Passable, nothing too special.

Mewtwo's okay, but there's a lotta other legendaries I care about over him.
>>
>>25719727
>him?

It.since Mewtwo gender is unknown.
>>
>>25719521

I'm not a genwunner
>>
>>25719745
It, him, whatever.
>>
>>25719679
In terms of 'arguably not a pokemon', it was man made (and very few pokemon fit in that category), and as far as we know it is the only genetically modified clone (corrupting the original pokemons DNA) so that it isn't even a true copy, its some other thing.

It is classified as a pokemon, but if there was ever one in legitimate doubt, Mewtwo would be damn near the top of the list (fighting it out with a few others like Magearna and Porygon.)

I am not saying it isn't a pokemon, but being man-made would put it closer to 'not a pokemon' than anything else in the dex.
>>
>>25719545
>>25719559
Pokemon ranger 3 too
>>
>>25719753
It's gender is unknown.
>>
>>25719756
see those points mean precisely dick, because gamefreak decides whats a pokemon, its not up to your autism.

Besides if you take a bird and alter it guess what? its still a fucking bird.
>>
File: Mewtwo_(Pokémon).jpg (90KB, 1103x655px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo_(Pokémon).jpg
90KB, 1103x655px
>>25719753
Unknown Gender
>>
>>25719710
Different poster, does that make it a Mega-Male?
>>
>>25719816
No. It's gender is unknown.
>>
>>25719708
>clone
Mewtwofags don't even know Mewtwo's lore.
>>
>>25719783
And your point is, exactly? Mewtwo is a pokemon, I said as much, but it is clearly one of the few that would be in question if anyone was to reclassify them.

That was the entire point of my post and you seem to have both missed it and also come to the table with no rebuttal, just insults and your own brand of autism.

>If you take a bird and alter it
It could potentially be a new species. That is literally what evolution is, or do you think we are still fish or monkeys or some shit?

Seriously, if you were to alter a bird to the point where it was essentially a feathered mammal, its not a fucking bird anymore is it? No wings, dense bones, different circulatory system, gives birth instead of laying eggs - or are you going to call everything with feathers a bird because autism?
>>
>>25719830
There are multiple versions, but in essence it is a clone. Or do you not know that cloning has happened in the real world with sheep, and the fetus grew to term inside another fucking sheep until it gave birth to it?
>>
>>25719847
>Seriously, if you were to alter a bird to the point where it was essentially a feathered mammal, its not a fucking bird anymore is it? No wings, dense bones, different circulatory system, gives birth instead of laying eggs - or are you going to call everything with feathers a bird because autism?

But mewtwo is no where that different from mew, its still a psychic type pokemon, it still has a similar build, its still vaguely cat like and its still lacks a gender.

Besides my example was dumb anyways because pokemon refers to rocks,ghosts,flowers,robots and mice, it literally means pocket monster, fun fact: monster is a vague as fuck term too, used to described rocks,ghosts,flowers,robots and mice

So theirs no "arguably" about it, because arguably means thats it debatable whether or not mewtwo is a pokemon, but thats not the case, gamefreak created pokemon, so they define what a pokemon is.

Its more akin to saying the slime knight is arguably not a monster, but a midget on a monster, dq decided its a monster so it is, end of story, whether or not you like, midget on slime is a monster.
>>
>>25719952
Mewtwo lack compassion.
>>
>>25719611
>Not to mention it has all the autistic gen 1 popularity of Charizard and Pikachu.

"Oh noes! its genwun!!!!"

Go back touching yourself on the digimonified yugioh dragons that make up for Gen V's legends
>>
>>25720020
...he learns.
>>
>>25719611
>Autistic
I don't think you know what that word means, it being popular with normies is the opposite of autistic.
>>
>>25719847
>He believes the macro evolution meme
Underage aren't allowed here.
>>
>>25719952
I clearly said it is a pokemon. I also said "if they were to reclassify pokemon, Mewtwo is one of the most questionable because it is man-made".

Can you please stop being so fucking autistic and read what I have said multiple times?

And anatomically speaking, Mewtwo is drastically different than Mew - Mewtwo is much larger, has altered limbs, and has modified genes that amplify psychic power.
I am not going to be a faglord and say thats as big of a difference as what I used in my example, but it is also significantly different.

It's like comparing alligators and crocodiles. They appear similar but have different features and behaviours.
>>
>>25719521
>>Best lore
Meh
>>Best stats
No
>>Rare
Definitely not
>>Finall boss in many Pokemon games
Just 3 actually.
>>Actually has a good backstory
Actually no, he doesn't.

I like Mewtwo but it's not really a good "favorite legendary" material.
>>
>>25720093
I didn't say normies were autistic. But seriously though, they are, because it takes a special kind of autism to simply get on every fucking bandwagon that rolls along.

Not having a mind of your own, or resistance to the power of suggestion is like having brain damage.
>>
Because its not my things
its not even my favorite legend or Psychic type
Thats lugia and Girafarig

he has Cool theme in first movie and Rumble
his first movie is okay i prefer enteis
>>
>>25719521
>Best Lore
Arguable.
>Best stats
False.
>Rare
Extremely false.
>Final boss in many Pokemon games
False.
Arguable.
>>
>>25720177
>Being social is being autistic.
Anon, that's the opposite.
>>
>>25720218
>getting on all the bandwagons is being social
>not actually meeting people and talking to them

Sure buddy. There is a difference between genuine sheeple and sociable people.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_022832[1].jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_022832[1].jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>25719521
How's your Mewtwo collection going
>>
>>25720154
And i said that you think mewtwo is "arguably" not a pokemon, which is exactly what you said >>25719611

>"if they were to reclassify pokemon, Mewtwo is one of the most questionable because it is man-made".
Well thats nice, except you used that as evidence for your first point

>if they were to reclassify life, plants are one of the most questionable because they don`t move outside of growing.
Thats what you sound like
>>
>>25719521
I love that Pokemon was made during the time when anime had a ton of bioweapon/horror themes. Makes me wish there were more, and that Genesect would've gotten an equally "deep" backstory.
>>
>>25719858
>all types of genetic engineering is cloning
This is what I mean you faggots always think it's a clone and use that tired and beaten argument when the Japanese version of the game out right states birth in the literal sense as opposed to hinting at cloning. Also a clone in that sense wouldn't have any memory of the horrific acts they performed on it nor would it have them after being born.
>>
>>25719521
>Best lore

Why was he in Cerulean cave?
>>
I'm not a edgy teenager.
>>
File: Myth of Mewtwo.png (769KB, 1302x2069px) Image search: [Google]
Myth of Mewtwo.png
769KB, 1302x2069px
>>
>>25721246
The journal entries can be interpreted as a cloning attempt. In conjunction with the details from Mewtwo's pokedex entry, they recombined the DNA multiple times (presumably before they implanted an embryo into Mew, at which point Mew carried Mewtwo until it was mature enough to be born.)

It literally says it was created by gene manipulation, not that it was manipulated after it was born, so that means the experiments after it was born were unrelated to the creation of Mewtwo (most likely study of the end result, testing it's abilities, attempting to control it, etc.)

I don't see what reason there is to deny that it is a man-made clone with all the evidence pointing that way.
>>
>>25719521
>Best lore
That's an unfair point since like nothing else has any lore.
>>
>>25719573
Rattata is common as fuck on GTS. What are you talking about?
>>
Because steelix is so much more interesting.
i mean its a giant steel snake, that would wreck the shit out of anything in its way.
too bad he is terrible in the games though
>>
>>25719521
Slowbro's cuter.
>>
>>25719679
But Tyranitar doesn't have any lore.
>>
>>25719571
THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
>>25720262
>sheeple
Go back to your hole, MGTOW fedora tipper.
>>
I hate having to call him Mewtwo
>>
File: Best Ayylien Legendary.png (329KB, 706x955px) Image search: [Google]
Best Ayylien Legendary.png
329KB, 706x955px
Because it's not an alien and can't change froms (without using mewtwoite x or y) like Deoxys.
Because it's not cute and stoic like Fem Meowstic.
Becuase it's not a cute spooky ghost like Mismagius.
Because is not alien looking like Beheeyem.
Because program-made pokemon > genetically engineered pokemon
Because is not a bird, bug or other type of waifumon.

I don't have a six favorite pokemon so I use a random pokemon between all the waifumons and cutemons.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.