[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistically cool things you want to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: mzjWXxA[1].png (2MB, 1910x1888px) Image search: [Google]
mzjWXxA[1].png
2MB, 1910x1888px
>All the evil team leaders come back and join together to do...
...something, I'm sure.
>>
>>25718661
Was team galactic intimidating? I can't remember them very well
>>
>>25718684
Cyrus was pretty intimidating, but all the Galactic grunts were characteristically unintelligent. It was a good contrast, imo.
>>
Didn't Cyrus like die in the anime or something?
>>
>>25718702
Let's see...
>Last we heard from Giovanni was radio static
>Maxie and Archie both saw the error of their ways
>Cyrus entered the Distortion World, never to be seen or heard from again
>Ghetsis "lost his heart" (which could mean that he either died or was subject to a Mind Crush a la YGO)
>Lysandre either died or was for ever trapped under rubble
>>
>>25718661

is he have megastone o_O?
>>
Would make literally no sense.

Giovanni gave up on making a comeback, Archie/Maxie never intended to be evil in the first place and were just severely retarded, and Cyrus probably killed himself or something.

I don't remember what happened to Ghetsis and Lysandre but realistically those two would probably hate each other anyway since Lysandre is a delusional fool and Ghetsis would probably think he looks like a fruit.
>>
>>25718725
Your headcanon means nothing.

>>25718718
Sounds like all of them could potentially show up again then. Archie and Maxie are the only ones that "saw the error of their ways".
>>
>>25718719
ah... it's fanart [*] sigh
>>
>>25718719
>Giovanni
>Mega Rhyperior

>Maxie
>Mega Camerupt

>Archie
>Mega Sharpedo

>Cyrus
>Mega Weavile

Ghetsis
>Mega Hydreigon

>Lysandre
>Mega Gyarados
>>
>>25718732
Cyrus actually CHOSE to stay in the Distortion World. Ghetsis was rendered incapable of doing ANYTHING let alone committing further criminal acts. Colress was appointed head of Team Plasma. For Lysandre, it depends on which version is canon.

Giovanni is the only one likely to make a comeback as an antagonist.
>>
>>25718755
You act as if any of that couldn't change. It's not the first time it's happened.

Ghetsis is revived.
Cyrus returns from the Distortion World.

There, I just made it happen.

You have no explanation for Lysandre, and Colress would likely have a similar role to whatever they would do with Archie and Maxie.
>>
>>25718732
>Last battle becomes a triple battle with Archie and Maxing helping you fight Giovanni, Cyrus, and Ghetsis
I haven't replayed XY so I don't know what Lysandre would be doing.
>>
>>25718788
>Lysandre
One way or another, he's six feet under.
>>
>>25718788
>Implying Malva won`t be the new team flare boss
>>
>>25718790
>Evil villains have never risen from the rubble before
>>
>>25718790
Oh well.
>>25718792
So they introduce quad battles and AZ or one of the champions comes in as well.
>>
File: 23.png (32KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
32KB, 168x200px
>>25718802
>It's Cynthia
>>
>>25718661
Why would they? They all have different goals.

I can't see a crime boss wanting to align himself to a Jihadist and a justice warrior.
>>
>>25718822
Because of the theme mashup anon.
>>25718809
Oh god I forgot about her, lets just say its blue. This shit is supposed to be autistic, might as well crank it up to 11.
>>
>>25718661
>Villains of the past teaming up
Yep, that's pretty autistic
>>
>>25718836
I know you have an autistic wish of your own, anon. Let it out.
>>
>>25718835
Fuck it man, crank that shit up to 12 and make it Red.
>>
>>25718846
Nah not high enough autism make it Oak
>>
>>25718846
13 Giovanni died and looking for a challenge Red took over team rocket.

I feel dirty.
>>
>>25718851
14 Giovannis ghost possesses the dying body of Agatha, who has been next to death in a coma all this time, and now wobbles with the undead will of Giovannis soul to tell Red I am your father
>>
>>25718864
Anon, thats like 25. GO DEEPER.
>>
1000!

Giovanni's ghost uses a combination of ancient magicks and silph co technology to fuse himself and all the evil team leaders (save Red) together. Red then must utilize the same technique, available only to men of Red and Giovanni's bloodline, to fuse himself with all Protagonists of the past game in order to oppose them. The goal of Super Giovanni is to locate the 13th Hyper Legendary Pokemon, part of a group of 13 Pokemon so powerful that just one of them could defeat all non-Hyper legendaries. Super Red must now use 6 Legend Balls to catch six Hyper Legendary Pokemon, while Super Giovanni tries to catch a full team as well. There's two Hyper Legendaries in each region, not counting the 13th. During the trip, the personas of all the Protags have conversations inside Red's head, learning to master the mental mindscape.

In the end, Super Red and Super Giovanni confront each other on Mt. Silver, each with a team of six Hyper Legendaries, and begin their battle. The battle is ultimately a tie, but the sheer power from the duel summons the 13th Hyper Legendary. Red and Giovanni then fuse together, also fusing their teams to create a team of six Hyper Fusion Legendaries. The 13th proves powerful and almost defeats them, but with one Hyper Fusion Legendary left, Super Red-Giovanni manage to catch him using the Final Ball. Once they've caught the 13th, they have an internal mind war where all the Protagonists fight all the evil team leaders, and in the end they all unfuse back into their original forms, while at the same time using the fusion energy to combine the 6 Hyper Fusion Legendaries and the 13th Hyper Legendary to form the Ultimate Hyper Legendary, the true form of the Hyper Legendaries.

Red then uses this Pokemon to banish Giovanni and Co to the shadow realm. While the other Protags resume their lives, Red stays on Mt. Silver to meditate and learn to control the Ultimate Hyper Legendary.

To be continued.

Top that, Anons.
>>
>>25718792

Good reason to get a Mega-Pyroar
>>
Man Galactic were a great team. I mean, their aims were pants on head retarded but Cyrus was cold and calculating and they probably had the best team grunt battle theme.

Jupiter and especially Mars are qt too
>>
>>25718755
>Ghetsis was rendered incapable of doing ANYTHING let alone committing further criminal acts.
He could make a return similar to Archie Sonic Eggman.
>>
>Autistically cool things you want to see

>Giovanni final boss
>he has 6 Megas
>>
>>25718661
I thought it'd be cool to have an "underground tournament" to mirror the world tournament
>>
>>25719060

Heck yes. One grunt and execute from each team. Then all the named admins and leaders that can be battled.
>>
Space travel that isn't one-time railroad shit.
>>
>>25718684
It was like everyone but Cyrus were retards and then Cyrus was the legitimately most intimidating villain in the series. Which makes sense, considering Cyrus' plan all along was to destroy all of existence and be the god of a new one, if his grunts had realized they would have left in a heartbeat.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>25718661
Well, aside from Maxie and Archie. They were just misled chucklefucks that honestly didn't mean much if any harm.
>>
>>25718661
>Giovanni looking like Alberto Del Rio
muh dick
>>
>>25718747
I always thought Honchkrow was Cyrus' main
>>
>>25719774
Same here, most of the pixiv art depicts him with Honchkrow.
>>
>>25718747
>>Mega Weavile
>not Mega Honchkrow

autisim
>>
>>25719774
Honchkrow is his strongest Pokemon in the second battle, but his Weavile is a higher level in the last battle.
>>
>>25718702
The anime is fucking retarded. They made Team Rocket look like complete badasses in the beginning of Unova, then back-pedaled them to their comic relief state. Who is writing this shit?
>>
>>25719984
>People complains about TR showing up on each episode and being retarded
>When BW finally makes me competent and they show less often, people still Complains about missing old TR

What the fuck
>>
>>25720209
2 different groups of fans, believe it or not.
>>
File: 1396890299758.jpg (21KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
1396890299758.jpg
21KB, 450x240px
>>25718661
>All the leaders plan to combine their strengths and knowledge to capture powerful legendary pokemon using their top tier pokemon
>Giovanni; "How about we take over this one office block? I can fund the operation by ILLEGALLY selling common mons like Ekans and Slowpokes
>tofw

Lysandre's still dead
>>
>>25718661
I like those redesigns a lot.
I'd like SuMo to have a villain similar to Cyrus and Giovanni. Those two were easily the best the series has had so far.
>>
>>25718661
That special Celebi event hinted at Giovanni's return, but all we got was a big whopping of nothing.
>>
>>25719967
Vile is his Ace tho
>>
>>25720583
Giovanni is NOT coming back, at least not as member or leader of the team rocket... and neither is Silver
>>
>after story of generation 7
>team rocket grunts appear to be taking over several buildings
>Talk of "Boss" after defeating them
>eventually learn whereabouts of Boss' location
>Enter hideout
>Giovanni makes himself present
>says he was expecting you
>flashback begins
>After his team was stumped he entered deep depression and rage
>channeled it towards intense training
>Gets Team Rockets broadcast from radio tower in Goldenrod
>Plans to rebuild Team Rocket in an off the grid, far away region
>Before they leave, unfinished business with Red, for foiling his biggest plans
>seeks out Red for revenge battle at Mt. Silver
>Obliterates Red, takes couple of his Pokemon with lack of remorse
>escapes to Gen7 region and carries take over events out in full swing
>cuts back to game
>he tells you he's taken down the toughest of the tough and that you aren't a challenge
>Giovanni's son enters, saying he discovered the place from outsider info
>Upset with Giovanni, telling him Red's Pokemon don't belong to him
>Giovanni tells son to keep out of it
>Son retaliates and instigates battle
>You&Son engage in 2 on 1 battle with extremely powerful lvl85+ Red/Giovanni hybrid party battle
>>
>>25718702
If I remember, he jumped into the remnants of the universe he was creating before it disappeared. It's ambiguous as to what happened to him in there.
>>
File: Cyrus Final Team.png (73KB, 770x499px) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus Final Team.png
73KB, 770x499px
>>25719967
>>25719774
durrrrrr
>>
What if Giovanni becomes the pokemon professor in Sun & Moon?
>>
>your friendly rival turns out to be working for the evil team all along
>>
>>25719984
The earthquake happened so they couldn't do what they planned for TR. I don't know if it was any good though.
>>
>>25718718
Giovanni showed up at the PWT. He's reformed.
>>
>>25718718

>Ghetsis "lost his heart" (which could mean that he either died or was subject to a Mind Crush a la YGO)

Mind crush. Ghetsis had a complete mental breakdown and was reduced to being a NEET.

The Shadow Triad hope that if they can win in the post-game battles, it'll snap him out of it.
>>
>>25718772
>>25719029
Or Colress could return with Team Plasma.

>>25723652
One of the dub guys read the script for that planned episode and admitted that it wasn't very impressive.
>>
>>25723690
>Ghetsis' color scheme in BW2 is black, white, red, and green
>yfw he gets the red Zygarde Core in S/M postgame
>>
>>25720633
>>25723236
Weavile suck though so it doesn't count.
>>
>>25723693
That's disappointing, but then again I don't expect anything BW to be good.
>>
File: 1458114847994.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1458114847994.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>25723738
>>
>>25723788
>He thinks this will change my mind

lmao
>>
>>25723826
I'm not trying to change your opinion. But your opinion is retarded.
>>
>>25718747
mega persian or nidoking would be funner.
>>
>>25718918
>top that
Easy. Do a multiverse cross-over with Pokémon ReBurst.
Bonus points for team-ups with that universe's villains and/or adding in realistic Hyper Legendary Burst Gem characters with full story arcs.
>>
File: mega kekperior.png (289KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mega kekperior.png
289KB, 700x700px
>>25718747
I'd rather a Mega Persian.
>>
>>25718695

And the admins weren't pushovers either
>>
>>25720385
>Giovanni gets the Magikarp salesman
>>
>>25718718
>Ghetsis
BW2 was so bad I don't even remember what happened to him.
>>
>>25718747
Lysandre should get a mega Pyroar if we're looking for logic.
I don't get why they didn't give him a fire mega instead of gyarados, seems really random.

He could have gotten mega Houndoom, or even mega blaziken or charizard Y.
They could even have made his stage have perma-sun to overpower Houndoom.
>>
>>25725328
His mind is a vegetable now
>>
Their chemistry wouldn't mix

Giovanni wants to run a business and be a Mafia leader

Archie and Max are fucking idiots

Cyrus was to destroy the world and rebuild it on his vision with no emotion

Ghetsis is a uncontrollable maniac

Lysandere follow a stupid as fuck fantasy where people are equal

They would rather eliminate each other than work together
>>
>>25725501
>all the teams in an inter-region war with each other
I'd play that.
>>
File: spacial rend.png (576KB, 659x430px) Image search: [Google]
spacial rend.png
576KB, 659x430px
>Sinnoh remakes
>Going through the game, another Cyrus encounter. Of course he has a new design for the remake that we've known about for months.
>...Except this time it doesn't look like remake Cyrus. He has the same clothes and hair as the Gen 4 design.
>>
Mystery dungeon, but the PC is still a human.
>>
>>25725501

Some of them could mix, but only if the whole teams interacted rather than just leaders.

>Plasma(N) and Aqua team up because muh Pokemon prosperity
>Galactic and Flare ally because muh new world
>Magma reluctantly "allies" with Rocket to avoid getting ganked by PlasmAqua, and because both place humans first in different ways
>Ghetsis and Giovanni make a deal behind the scenes. Colress acts as the liaison.
>>
>>25725531
This
It would be neat If he fell into a world where the mega evolution Shit happened
>>
>>25725501

>Lysandere followed a stupid as fuck fantasy where people are equal

Fucking communist
>>
>>25719042
>All Mewtwo
>>
>>25723788
M'Ledian
>>
>>25724229
No, Pokemon fusion is retarded
>>
>>25726169
>scripted loss
>>
>>25727178
>but only the first time
>game guilt-trips you into believing you could have won the first fight, with your rival being the most vocal about it
>>
>>25725501
>Lysandere follow a stupid as fuck fantasy where people are equal
That's what you took away from Lysandre?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.