[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon in our world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
I always had curiosity for this...

Will they be banned for their dangerousness?
Would we extinguish Pokémon destroying their habitat?
What would be the role of legendary Pokémon?
etc.

Discuss.
>>
>>25713338
>What would be the role of legendary Pokémon?

Being caught by edgy kids so they can win the Sinnoh league tournament
>>
We'd probably have to establish restrictions on the legendaries so the earth doesn't get destroyed within the first 30 minutes.
>>
>>25713338
why don't you just go out and try to talk to a girl?
>>
>>25713338
Knowing the governments of the world (especially in America) they would try and capture Pokemon for militaristic purposes and if they actually existed they would try their hardest to cover them up like aliens. They would use Pokemon in war instead of nuclear arms or guns/tanks/explosives, and it would be chaos on the planet. Basically, the common people wouldn't have access to Pokemon at all and it would be a terrible time.
>>
ISIS would catch all of the Voltorbs and Electrodes
>>
>>25714034
>ISIS TAKEN DOWN BY MAN WITH GOLEM
>EYE WITNESSES HAVE THIS TO SAY
>'STILL liking Golem'
>>
>>25713682
I like penis.
>>
>>25713338
If they were to just suddenly appear, Hunting would be almost instantly banned. Governments would capture and militarize them. Biologists and Zoologists would have a collective panic attack, and physicists would discover dozens of new theories based on the Pokemon techniques.

Yes, people would kill pokemon causing too much chaos

Legendaries will either become Bigfoot-esqe in that nobody ever sees them except for shitty video footage, and people would tell stories of them, making them 'Mythical'. Or, the bigger ones will be all but confirmed to exist, appearing in gigantic Natural events, like Zapdos in a gigantic thunderstorm, or Rayquaza in a meteor shower
>>
>>25713338
Gen 6.5
>>
A guy would find a Galvantula in the shed of his new house and it would eat him.
>>
>>25714326
Why don't you come here and talk to me ;)
>>
>>25713882
Calm down, Mulder.
>>
>>25715427
Only in Australia tho.
>>
>>25713338
What would be the role of legendary Pokémon?

The same role as in the games.
>>
>>25713338
Assuming pokeballs still don't exist, how do I catch them? Smack them with a rock a few times? What if it's steel type?
>>
>>25713338
I think legendaries will be events like in the trailer, and be really fucking tough, probably take 10 minutes or more to defeat, depending on how many players are around, and everyone who was a part of it gets the pokemon. Probably 1 time only or once a year event
>>
You know in real life Pokemon would probably be a real problem as far as invasive species go.
People just running the fuck around with all sorts of them from all over the world and if breeding is a thing, hoo, forget it unless "Release" means euthanize.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.