[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 759.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
759.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
Do you think there's a way for mainline Pokémon games to make fishing more immersive?
>>
Why would you want that? When im fishing i want to grab it as quick as i can and go. I guess im saying no.
>>
only if they make fishing exclusive to Krabby and Kingler, AKA the best Pokémon evolution line to ever exist
>>
You said it yourself. Let us use bait to help choose which pokemon we want to catch.
>>
>>25710728

Make it like the fishing in Animal Crossing
>>
>>25710728
Make the fishing like Twilight Princess fishing
>>
They should leave mainline pokemon games fishing the way it is, nobody wants to play a minigame every time they want to farm luvdisc.

What they SHOULD do is make a cheap, spinoff pokemon fishing game for the E shop to satisfy pokemon fans who also enjoy fishing.
>>
>>25710812

It doesn't have to be like a mini-game. Maybe just different baits work better for different Pokémon, and different times of the day make it more and less likely to catch certain Pokémon.
>>
Bait should be a thing, but not just for fishing.
I'm sick of entering areas to catch common Pokemon with 30+% encounter rates, only to spend an hour without finding one.
Also, get rid of automatic "nothing is biting..." reel-ins. I don't appreciate it when I'm chain fishing and my little faggot avatar pulls the bobber back out in less time than he took to cast it. Allow me to remain inert for a straight minute if I want to.
>>
>>25710728
Introduce bait. You could either use berries but my suggestion would be to have the different kinds of bait be made from mixing berries like pokeblocks or poffins. And different kind of bait allows your to catch different pokemon.

There's so many water pokemon that it would work great and it would also make fishing less of a chore if you could improve your chances of catching a specific water pokemon. It would also increase the variety if they stop limiting you with Old Rod and Magikarp.

And on a related topic, for fuck's sake just get rid of the old rod and the good rod forever or make your rod upgradeable. You start with the old rod and it gets upgraded at various points in the game. I'm tired of having the key item tab cluttered with useless shit I don't use.
>>
>>25710728
I don't want Heart Scale farming to be more of a chore than it already is.
>>
>>25711517
You don't buy Heart Scales with Miles?
>>
>>25710728
Go underwater?
>>
Please no, that means more unnecessary animations and clicking and wasted time, I just wanna fish as fast as possible to get what I want
>>
>>25714812
Jesus christ get over yourself alreay faggot
>>
>>25714812
A GENERATION IS A GENERATION! YOU CANT SAY ITS ONLY HALF!
>>
>>25710728
Maybe.
>>
File: ''Henry''.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
''Henry''.png
74KB, 500x500px
>>25715533
>>
>>25710777
This and also
>>25710728
Animal Crossing does it well, at least to my knowledge what New Leaf does
>>
>>25711165
this would be perfect and really all you need

a variety of baits to boost the chances of catching certain pokemon/higher level pokemon/foreign pokemon in different waters

also make time relevant + season and weather
>>
>>25710728
As in POV fishing minigame?
They might as well add it in the future after the bug catching contest.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.