[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retarded pokemans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
honestly... what you ppl thinking about all those individuals, which are making events such as poke-weddings or other shit in real obsessed about pokemons?

You feeling sorry for them?
You feeling they are amazig?

what you feel, how you sees them?

For me it's kind of real over do and sign of psychical problems... they are basically like egocentrics psychofans...but...
>>
>>25709149
you're too illiterate for me to take seriously or want to answer your question. stop trying to be insightful and create meaningful topics if you cant speak english well enough to be engaging.
>>
>>25709149
nobody cares
>>
I could see my girlfriend wanting a pokemon or doctor who themed wedding someday. Ill see about that...
>>
>>25709252

you can't read and that's the real deal, my english is pretty fine

those topics are still better for discussion than all this random shit posted there IMO...
>>
>>25709838

>you feeling sorry for them?

Don't you mean, "Do you feel sorry for them?"

Your English and grammar are shit.
>>
>>25709838
"what you ppl thinking about all those individuals.."
"what you feel, how you sees them?"
"psychical"
"my english is pretty fine"
>>
>>25709926

'you feeling sorry for them' basically means the same, I won't pointing at, who's english is more shittier...

english people don't know own language XD what a mess
>>
>>25709838
It's not that I'm unable to understand you, it's that I do not desire to humor somebody who doesn't themself understand what they are saying. you may think it's now on me to somehow prove how im not an idiot for not understanding you, but that isnt the case. youre understood, youre just fucking illiterate. that isnt an insult. or an attack. you just cannot speak this language properly. your sentences smell of not knowing any nuances in speech. it looks and sounds right to you because youre either an idiot or foreign or both, but to any normal english speaker you sound like an engrish fuck.
>>
>>25710070

it's all ok

can you stop this retarded drama? your language have something which is called 'grammar' you know?

I know that you were learning in elementary school that you must using some rules to sounds straight for your level morons but actually people growing up... you don't need using are or the or a ect. before every word...
>>
>>25710078
brah, your mistake is actually following too many rules, believe it or not. the english language as understood colloquially by native speakers has no rules to it. but it all sounds right because we fucking speak it, and understand changes that you wouldnt. you think youre being more grammatically correct by copying what sounds right to you, but your language doesnt use the same intricasies. hit and miss.
>>
>>25710097
that's pure bullshit :)

english language is filled with grammar you can't correctly use, it's sounds wrong to you because you are an imbecile [seriously]

every language have grammar, and english is not alone with it, if you are telling somebody that's literate because it's speaking this language with using all necessary grammatical rules used normally in all others languages then it's in fact only showing what idiots are native speakers...

you were raised to speaking by rules, not by real grammar english language is offering... also many things in english doesn't makes any sense... so, please... don't school somebody who's speaking more advanced language that it doesn't know english, because that person knows it even better than you thanks to second language...
>>
>>25709149
FRUIT SALAD
YUMMY YUMMY
>>
>>25710172
um. lol. your response to this is in such broken english youve got to be a fuckin troll.
>>
>>25710172
>"every language have grammar,"
>>
>>25710172
English makes a lot more sense than French does to me, and I was born in France. Your English syntax is shit, and that's fine, just acknowledge it.
>>
>>25710172
i literally just explained to you why those rules are actually what's fucking you up. you're paying too much attention to them, yet, for the wrong reasons, and you end up butchering your english because you think it sounds right functionally. and i say, again, that an actual native english speaker can see this shit from miles away. it is incredibly, shittingly easy to differentiate between someone just using improper grammar, and someone not understanding the language theyre speaking.
>>
>>25710172
the issue here is that i can be 100% correct and justified here and you'd still argue and deny because you straight up didn't understand what the fuck I was saying. damn. i forget that being a foreign dumbfuck in denial about how badly they speak english also means you can't fucking logic-out the situation. fuck that, fuck you, go back to wherever, whatever
>>
>>25710261

what is this mess... so you are telling me I wasted years to learn something that is not correct? So how the fucking hell I could read books?! How I could understood movies ect ect during my learning

this is fucking troll or what?!

What is this mess?!
>>
>>25710301
actually, yes, i am. i am literally telling you that. the english language as spoken and understood colloquially is far, far removed from the formal literature that you think you should've cared about.
>>
>>25710301
he is saying that. you only think you understood books fully. you just don't know what you don't know. books and shit doesnt accurately represent casual conversation. what i should really be saying though, is that despite all these books and things, you don't even emulate those well, either. all around you miss the mark. stay in your studies. look up definitions of english words in non english definitions.
>>
>>25710301
the very fact you think it's a mess proves my point. I'm not confusing, you're just confused.
>>
>>25710315
as long as english following the same rules and basics of logic, everything is correct and it doesn't even matter how you are speaking and how you are building sentences, you are just another ass troll shitting about foreign english level as for of an argument...

GTFO
>>
>>25709149
Fuck off.
>>
posting in legendary shitposting thread
>>
>>25710403
would you like more if he fuck you?

omg... 4chan is really fucking shit... Im out
>>
>>25710381
im not a troll for correcting you? im not a troll for speaking a language correctly, my guy. you misunderstand what that means, just like everything else. you think your arguments are sound, but they are completely 100% indicative of you not understanding what i said.
Again, and for the last time, those rules you think you have to follow are actually what is leading you to break them. because you don't understand the nuances of those rules, and WHY they are in place. on top of that even, though, the rules also don't matter! but do at the same time. there are acceptable breaks that aren't even registered as breaks to people, and then there's just not knowing what you are saying. certain mistakes are more damning than others, and yours specifically are all the damning ones, while the non damning ones straight up are just not seen as mistakes because people don't care about grammar that much. (except they do! because, again, acceptable breaks)
>>
>>25710434
brah what are you even saying. like, i know what youre saying. but brah. what are you even saying. do YOU know?
>>
File: 1458775128689.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458775128689.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>25710097
calm down, edgemaster
>>
>>25710486
rather be an edgemaster than a foreign in denial
>>
File: 1457543540359.jpg (27KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457543540359.jpg
27KB, 224x225px
>>25710097
>>
>>25710486
knowingly not abiding by grammar is way different than not knowing how to abide by grammar.
>>
>>25710486
this is vp, expect autism. dude's right tho
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.