[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Shit!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160324_225130.jpg (173KB, 638x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_225130.jpg
173KB, 638x503px
Holy Shit!
>>
Could Mozart still be alive?
>>
>>25705681
They really re-use that crystal a lot.

Clearly this game has been in the works for years!
>>
>>25705681
This is literally gamefreaks Destiny.

Bungie had been working on that game behind the scenes for ages.
>>
>>25705723
Sadly thanks to activision that vision went to shits.
>>
POKEMON CONFIRMED FOR NADIA/EVANGELION CROSSOVER
LITERALLY CONFIRMED
>>
>>25705749
>Halfway through the game it turns to shit for a while while you fuck around on an island
>>
File: hWIEfHu.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
hWIEfHu.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>25705681
>>25705723
>yfw Sun and Moon has been worked on for 20 years and GF has been waiting to announce/release it for the 20th anniversary
>>
>>25705989
sounds pretty buggy what with all the engine changes and having to repurpose it for new systems every few years
>>
File: mozaart trio uno.jpg (86KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
mozaart trio uno.jpg
86KB, 680x450px
>>25705706
>>
>>25706044
I was meaning more like concepts and ideas rather than actual in game development. They could've conceived the idea of SuMo way back then and just said fuck it, wait till a more advanced system comes out, or for a special anniversary
>>
>>25706101
that would be nice but its more likely to be rushed shit
>>
>>25705681
It was planned from the beginning.
>>
It's confirmed, the crytal means the game has to do with Atlantis
>>
>>25707008
Extremely likely, in fact.

Sure, X and Y had nice effort, but ORAS? None whatsoever. Maybe with modeling new megas and rendering Hoenn in 3d, but otherwise? not much else.

Lord only knows what goes on with this new game.

But FissureZard better fucking exist or I will be wrathful.
>>
>>25707227
>ORAS was a rushed peice of shit!
>Guess every game after that will be too!

You got to think, S/M could've started development right after XY. After all, they have multiple development teams.
>>
In the Finnish dub of Nadia, Grandis is voiced by the same person who was the first Finnish voice of Jesse.

Pokémon: Secret of Blue Water confirmed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.