[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 International Challenge March

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Any of you guys participating?

What teams are you running?

What Pokémon is giving you the most salt?

Online competition general
>>
>Any of you guys participating?
About to do my first game for today, I'm expecting a lot of double primals and Wolfes and Cybertrons teams.

>What teams are you running?
A rather generic Void-Cat team with some surprises.

What Pokémon is giving you the most salt?
Talonflames and Feint-Users really fuck me up, so especially Raichus and Scizors.

I'm not really expecting to win too many games or even get in CP-range since I took the team from Nuggetbridge and only made minor additions, plus Void-Cat is mostly a gimmick anyway and can be countered by most competent players. But it is fun to play and abusing Dark Void makes a lot of people just quit the game.
>>
>What teams are you running?
My team is yveltal + groudon.

>What Pokémon is giving you the most salt?
Raichu.
>>
File: 1431563142458.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1431563142458.gif
3MB, 240x180px
Won 2 games using my phone as a hotspot because no wi-fi, got disconnected through the third game and now I lost all my motivation to play more games.
>>
>2016
>Playing VGC
>>
Took it from a gook esports runner.
>>
>>25708852
>surprised that a phone hotspot is shit
WOOOOOOOW
>>
>>25708988
Well it's my only way of playing pokemon online, and it usually works pretty decent.
>>
>>25705320
Went 10-3 before going to sleep. I was using a slightly modified version of an Ogloza Patreon team. Nothing has given me trouble in particular.

Also yeah, I've seen a lot of double Primal teams, especially Cybertron's. It's funny how Bronzong pretty much became the new Pachirisu; a bunch of people are just slapping it into their teams even if it doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1287886599092.png (137KB, 1000x622px) Image search: [Google]
1287886599092.png
137KB, 1000x622px
>>25709076
>Ogloza Patreon team
>people unironically give money to a hack for a premade pokemon team
>>
>>25709159
Does a dollar hurt you that much? Do you still live with your parents and are unemployed or something? Besides, he still uploads battle videos and those are cool. I'd normally make my own team but got lazy at the end so I just took his and made my own EV spreads.
>>
>>25709194
>Does a dollar hurt you that much? Do you still live with your parents and are unemployed or something?
When you can get plenty of other good teams for free (or even just make one yourself), yes a dollar is too much.

page 10 bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.