[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balltism thread. Post your current projects. >Currently waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: ball04.jpg (31KB, 570x250px) Image search: [Google]
ball04.jpg
31KB, 570x250px
Balltism thread. Post your current projects.

>Currently waiting for a ralts horde so I can breed female ralts in loveball.
>Also caught Growlithe in Fast ball and Lavitar in Friend ball.

What other Apricon balls work best for certain Pokemon?
>>
File: Dream_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png (4KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
4KB, 90x90px
>Not just catching everything in one of these
Hilarious.
>>
>>25704428
Yep, there you go.
This is my balltism.
I just recently went back and re-caught all the legendaries in Pokeballs to satisfy it.
>>
Will we finally get a way to transfer mons to specific balls in Sun/Moon?
Also what is the general consensus of Balltists on Pokeball Seals?
>>
>>25704401
I have a Ralts in a moonball for Gardevoir, and other one in a friend ball for Gallade.

I didnt start with the competitive breeding yet, doe.
>>
>>25704619
I hope they return to stay in the future. Adds a little more of customization for me.
>>
File: Dream_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png (6KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
6KB, 90x90px
I just got done going through and catching females of everything with their hidden abilities in AS in Luxury balls.
>>
>>25704619
>Will we finally get a way to transfer mons to specific balls in Sun/Moon?

Never happening.
>>
>>25704704
I always try to catch shinies in luxury balls. Even managed to use one to catch a shiny Latias.
>>
>>25704812
I caught a shiny Kricketune in one the other day.
Having all my pokemon in them makes me feel fancy.
>>
File: 1458429398485.jpg (80KB, 524x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458429398485.jpg
80KB, 524x480px
>your starter is in a pokeball so you have to kick him out of the party because he doesn't match everyone's ultraballs
>>
>>25704845
>tfw you can catch gen 1/6 starters with their HA in any ball you want.
>>
>>25704845

Catch a girl in the friend safari if its a Kalos or Kanto starter. Boot up Colosseum if it's a johto starter. If it's the other 3, then you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>25704871

>Can't have Charizard in fast ball.
>Can't have Braxian in level ball.
>>
File: dive ball.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dive ball.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>25704401
I recently caught Azelf in this.
Figured it was a fitting color scheme, plus Azelf lives in a lake so the water theme also fits well.
>>
For a shiny Gardvoir, should I go with the love ball for the waifu faggotry or the moon ball for the matching colours?
>>
>>25704921
You poor baby.
>>
>>25704401
>fe.mal.e gardevoir in love ball

God I can practically smell the stale semen emanating from your post
>>
>>25704953
Do you care more about aesthetics or do you love her, anon?
I have a feeling you know which one.
>>
>>25704969
so how do you know what that smells like, hmm?
>>
>>25704997

Moon ball it is.
>>
>>25704428
This is actually my balltism, no joke. I even catch legendaries in Poke Balls
>>
>>25705096
>>25704428
worse than genwunners
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 360x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 360x286px
>>25704704
I always only use Luxury Balls for Mewtwo, as they remind me of the Pokeballs it used in the first movie.
I understand the Balltism for using a Masterball for Mewtwos, though.
>>
>>25704901
>Never being able to have Mudkip in a Diveball

This is truly hell.
>>
>>25704619
>Pokeball Transfer and Seals being included in S/M
>G/S/C is released on virtual console before Sun/Moon
>PokeBank is updated to let you transfer items
>Apricorn balls are now available in S/M

An anon can dream, can't he..?
>>
>>25705266

Don't see the point of doing that when making apricon balls buyable in SM would be less work for GF and the playerbase. Besides, they are never letting us move items for two reasons.

1)They get to control what's available in each gen, if they say no soul dew, then there's no soul dew.
2)If they let us transfer shit, we won't need to grind the post game facilities nearly as much which means we aren't thinking about the series as often which means less merchandise sales.
>>
File: 1458879425583-1479765061.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1458879425583-1479765061.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
Bets on how long it will take to get a proper shiny out of this sucker? I have the shiny charm and a hacked ditto so hopefully it shouldn't be too long.
>>
One of my biggest hopes for S&M is new pokeballs.
There's just so much matching you can do with what we have...
I would really love a ball similar to Park Ball. Also a purple one (Master ball sucks) and a silver one.
>>
File: shiny latias2.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
shiny latias2.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>25704812
feels good man
>>
>>25705787
I hope they give you the ability to switch which ball a Pokemon is held in. I don't care if you have to sacrifice one to attach it to a Pokemon you've already caught or if you lose the one they're already in, I just want my Pokemon to be in nice looking Pokeballs. I have a shiny Steelix in a dusk ball and it just doesn't look right. It's a crime against fashion.
>>
>>25705873
Absolutely! Pretty shinies like that deserve fancy matching balls.
The best match imo would be Premier, but a golden one would be even better.
>>
well for my favorites

>luxray in luxury ball
>absol in dusk ball
>flygon in nest ball
>vaporeon in dive ball
>sylveon and togekiss in heal ball
>>
>>25705873
Oh, and this would also make it easier to evolve Pokemon that evolve when they're happy. Just switch them into a luxury ball. It's weird that that's the one type of ball that has a permanent effect.
>>
>>25704428
>being a basic bitch
Hilarious.
>>
>>25704812
I do this too so they'll be happy. Also if I'm going to breed for a shiny I'll try to catch a female from the line in a luxury ball
>>
I was hoping to breed an HA male burmy with a female burmy in a dive ball, but I've been away from the game too long and realized HAs don't pass like that.

Dive ball HA shiny Mothim would have been dope.
>>
>>25705213
Same here, anon. Same here. Here's hoping that SM do something similar to the Friend Safari.
>>
>>25704812
does it have good ivs though?
>>
>>25706431
IVs are too much of a pain in the ass to work on for me to care about them.
>>
File: Scully's real face.png (679KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
Scully's real face.png
679KB, 500x690px
>>25704401

>Saphire
>Trying to catch Rayquaza
>Spent maybe 10 hours trying to catch that fucker because kept whiting out
>Get fed up
>Battle starts
>Throw dive ball right off the bat out of anger
>Congratulations Rayquaza was caught
>MFW
>>
>>25704401
I have no balltism. I just catch in whatever works. More often than not quick balls. Doesn't matter to me what balls my monsters are in.
>>
>>25706400
You just have to find someone with a Dream World female. Remember that using a Dream Ball was a choice, but you could use any other as well.
That's how I could get my Dive Ball Shiny Slowbro and Aerodactyl.
>>
>>25704401
>Aron in a Heavy Ball
>fuckyeah.jpg
>Mfw only way to catch them is via Safari in HGSS.
>>
>>25704619
>>25705873
I hope it's not happening
It would totally defeat the purpose of having different balls
The ball you used to catch a mon is part of its identity and history
>>
I normally don't really like repeat ball, but I think it matches the Pikachu, Ledyba, and Volcarona lines really well.

Currently mming for a HP Ice Lightningrod Raichu in a repeat ball.
>>
>yfw Sun and Moon introduces new Pokeballs and allows the purchase of all previous Pokeballs, including Apticorn balls, Dreamballs, Cherishballs, Safari Balls, and Park Balls.
The only exception would be Masterballs, obviously.
>>
File: Mr Shine and Mr Bright.jpg (14KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Shine and Mr Bright.jpg
14KB, 250x188px
>>25704428
>mfw I have more success catching legendaries in these than any other ball type

I really don't get. With an ultra ball, they'll pop out without even a single wiggle. But with a pokeball it either works or gets really close, like three shakes.
>>
>>25708176
Textbook autism.
>>
Anyone have a friend safari with gen 1/6 starters so i can catch them in a luxury ball?
>>
>>25704401
>Currently waiting for a ralts horde so I can breed female ralts in loveball.
How the hell did you get legit Love Balls in Gen 6?
>>
>>25704969
Solid burn.
>>
>>25708547
Hordes were a thing in Gen 4 HGSS as well. They called it swarms and you had to tune in the Hoenn radio station or something.
It's been two years since I did the same thing, so I don't recall exactly.
>>
I have a lot of matching pokemons but my favourites are Sylveon in Dream Ball and Shiny Chesnaught in Nest Ball. Feels good.
>>
>>25708740
Hordes and swarms are nothing alike. Hordes are battles with 5 pokemon at once, usually of the same species but in certain circumstances can be two species. Swarms are when a pokemon you can't normally find in the game are available for that day only and they change every day.
>>
I just put everything in Premier Balls unless it's an obvious match (like my Manectric in a Quick Ball)

Do I need to go deeper?
>>
>>25710132
Don't nag me, I wasn't the one misusing the word. I was just explaining the mix up from OP.
Also GF is at fault too, for using the swarm term in the first place.
>>
I only give a special ball to my ace, which is now Aerodactyl, so I'm triggered. I have Friend Ball Gallade and Heavy Ball Steelix though.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.