[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Johto a backwater shithole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: jh.jpg (85KB, 629x422px) Image search: [Google]
jh.jpg
85KB, 629x422px
Is Johto a backwater shithole?
>>
>>25701541
No.
>>
>>25701541
That's Kanto. Johto gets the reputation by association.
>>
>>25701558
Johto doesn't get it's own Pokemon League, it has to mooch off Kanto's. I like Johto but it's easily the most backwater region so far.
>>
>>25701541
what happened to totodile's arm
>>
>>25701582
I always thought it was a shared league, it's smack-dab in the middle of the whole Kanto-Johto region.
>>
>>25701616
The very first guy you talk to on the route says welcome to Kanto. It's shared but it's still in Kanto.
>>
>>25701582
GF was too lazy to give Johto an actual league or probably wanted to suck Lance's dick thats why hes the champion because once Red got bored and left he took the position because some idiot with a pokemon that doesnt know Blizzard hasnt kicked his ass yet oh wait thats Gold. Honestly the E4 are a joke because you can rape them by spamming a single move over and over, they should force you to monotype against E4 just to make it more challenging.
>>
johto is like new jersey
like when people in new jersey say "I'm going into the city tonight" they are talking about new york
>>
File: 1458131033444.jpg (125KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458131033444.jpg
125KB, 625x480px
>>25701640
>/vp/ anon belting out the word 'lazy' because they think they understand just fine.
>>
>>25703688
good comparison
>>
File: Untitled.png (262KB, 471x725px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
262KB, 471x725px
yea
>>
>>25703734
Decent human beings.
>>
>>25701541

Johto is backwater, but it's a much nicer place to actually live in compared to the shithole that is Kanto.
>>
>>25701541
Hell no.

Johto is mega comfy, family.

Ecruteak city? Motherfucking leaves and shit. That town is nice, like raise your kids there nice, top scoring schools nice, super historic and quaint nice.

>But Anon there are g-g-g-ghosts!
Shut the fuck up, bitch
Those ghost are the souls of Johto niggas and pokemon that liked Ecruteak so much they passed on heaven for their own little slice of heaven on poke-earth.

Johto and Kanto are like if Connecticut and New Jersey were attached. It gets shit on by association because it shares a border with a poor ass region.
>>
>>25703688
What part are you from? We mean Phili. Fuck New York.
>>
>>25703990
ecruteak is the only comfy place in johto
>>
Reminder that one half of the Johto gym leaders use gen 1 Pokemon exclusively.
>Faulkner doesn't use Hoothoot/ Noctowl
>Bugsy doesn't use a Heracross
>Morty doesn't use Misdreavus
>Chuck doesn't use Hitmontop
How can gentooers justify this?
>>
>>25704299
>Not Olivine
>Not Cianwood
>Not Blackthorn/ Dragon's Den
>>
>>25704037
>We mean Phili
no you don't
>>
Kanto's definitely more industrialized hence all the pollution and more cities meanwhile I think Johto is a lot quieter since the only really big city is Goldenrod. People probably go to Johto to retire from the harsh life that is Kanto.

Now if you want to talk about backwater shitholes, just look at Hoenn.
>>
GSC VC RELEASE WHEN
>>
>>25701582
It's called the Indigo league, not the Kanto league. The Indigo league is the only one which isn't named after the region, probably because it's shared by two.

But yeah Johto is in the sticks.
>>
>>25704457
Do you have any idea how terrifying a Heracross would be that early on? Fucker's got 125 attack at a time when your strongest probably has only half that.

But even though i like the gen i'm with you, they could have used more gen 2 mons. Give Bugsy a Ledian or something, that sort of thing
>>
>>25708344
>Hoothoot used Peck
>>
>>25708366
Not like it's much less terrifying as Gust considering it's the first gym. Can't exactly give Falkner a Skarmory after all, it's the first gym
>>
>>25708382
You can give him Ledian, Hoothoot, or Gligar though.

Give Bugsy a Pineco instead of one the cocoons.
>>
>>25704037
Philadelphia is a shithole though, even compared to Jersey.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.