[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Sinnoh for D/P remakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ytjnt.jpg (15KB, 204x253px) Image search: [Google]
ytjnt.jpg
15KB, 204x253px
How do we fix Sinnoh for D/P remakes?
>>
Not happening. If GF can get away with ORAS they can get away with destroying Sinnoh.
>>
>>25700665

Okay then, how do we make Sinnoh even WORSE for the D/P remakes?
>>
By not releasing DP remakes.
>>
>>25700665
>Destroying Sinnoh

Top kek, It's a shit region and you should know that. ORAS was just R/S in 3d. It was bad because R/S was bad.
>>
>>25700636
Not much is needed to fix it. Most the flaws had to do with the hardware and optimization, and I guarantee gen 8 will not have those problems.
>>25700665
>R/S/E was already terribad
>OR/AS just improved on it in virtually every way
>"but they ruined Hoenn!"
Nice meme.
>>
>>25700694
>By not releasing DP remakes.

The Odd of that is 0%
>>
give it a platinum episode afterwards and cross your fingers that it has a battle frontier. idfk.
>>
>>25700636
Primal Arceus, Primal Dialga, Primal Palkia and Mega Giratina.
>>
>>25700636
>EXP share is given to you by dawn when you start
>Shaymin joins you team soon after
>Nerf Cynthia (shes too tough)
>No Battle Frontier (No one played it anyway, it would just take up space)
>Battle Tower can stay
>Spiritomb appears at the tower with out the ridiculous side quests
>Undrground is now replaced with subway transit so you don't have to back track
>Riolu egg is given more early on (between first and second gym)
>The Poke Watch can now make posts to social media when conect to the internet
>Phione egg is given to you after elite 4
>easier Mt. Cornet
>Alpha Episode revolving around Arceus
>Mespirit joins your party after defeating Team Galactic
>>
>>25700784
I don't think we're getting a Mega Giratina since it already has the Origin Forme
>>
>>25700784
>primal dialga
only thing that would make it decent
>>
>>25700781
>platinum episode.

I was thinking, every remake after ORAS, is going to have a episode as well.
>>
>>25700807
I said Mega Giratina.

I didn't say primal Giratina.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>25700738
>R/S/E was already terribad
>OR/AS just improved on it in virtually every way
>>
>>25700807
You do realize that Gamefreak could give Giratina more stones right?
>>
>>25700827
Yeah, my point is that it already has a held item-activated forme
>>
>>25700765
No it's 100%. Remakes will be ditched the same way third versions have been ditched. They'll just use the VC for now on. Sorry Sinnohfetus.
>>
>>25700849
Nah. And BTW, I am not Sinnohwunner.
>>
>>25700841
You do realize that Gamefreak could give Giratina more stones right?

If I were you, I wouldn't rule out any possibilities of that.
>>
Adamant, Lustreous, and Griseous Orb all work like Mega Stones. Primal Dialga and Palkia introduced. Origin Form is now buffed to be like a Mega.
All event Pokemon can now be obtained normally.
Riley gives the trainer a Lucarionite instead.
Mega Yanmega, Mega Porygon-Z, Mega Weavile, Mega Mamoswine, Mega Magnezone, Mega Mismagius, and Mega Frosslass introduced
Underground revamped to include Streetpass.
>>
make arceus not fucking impossible to get, also Darkrai.
>>
>keep the region design more like platinum's.
>keep the story more like platinum probably getting rid of the distortion world or saving that for post game when you battle Giratina.
>character design based on platinum
>Secret base system similar to ORAS and letting people battle between bases
>Not having to fill the fucking pokedex to get to the other resorts
>wandering legendaries like what they did in XY
>post game story with cresselia and Giratina, keep heatrans the same
>expand on the route right next to E4 maybe some exclusives or tie it in to the post-game cresselia story
>improve the damn saving time
>reduce the trainers running around with fucking gyarados and reduce the encounter rate of them.
>make it so you have to battle the trainers in the rock gym
>>
>>25700841
It's not entirely out of the question that Origin Forme Giratina could get some kind of big boost to stats and an ability replacement when holding it's orb to make it into a sort of retconned Primal Reversion and have a similar forme given to Dialga and Palkia when they hold their own respective orbs. They did it with Groudon and Kyogre using already existing items, so there's literally no reason they couldn't or wouldn't do something similar here, unless they want to give each set of legends their own unique form of mega evolution, with Primal versions being a hoenn thing and maybe some sort of Cosmic forme for the Sinnoh legends. I don't fucking know.

Point is, it's entirely plausible and possible that such a thing might happen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.