[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these Pokemon do you think will get any spotlight? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: sun and moon.png (600KB, 600x1006px) Image search: [Google]
sun and moon.png
600KB, 600x1006px
Which of these Pokemon do you think will get any spotlight? I hope some of these are version exclusive.
>>
I can tell you right now, Espeon and Umbreon won't be version exclusive.
>>
>>25697287
Basically they can't be so yeah.
>>
>>25697276
What's the logic behind most of the being sun or moon?
Whimsicott?
The fossil pokemans.
King and queen nido
Heliodisk
Location???
>>
>>25698653
Unless they are special Pokemon given to you like lucario in XY
>>
>>25699075
clearly you dont understand the concept of night and day for the fossil pokemon and sun and moon stones for the others
>>
>>25699110
Tell me what Pokemon I just named needed any of those faggot.
>>
>>25699075.

Heliosk - Helios is Ancient Greek for SUN

I wonder what the relationship is
>>
>>25699075
>>25699075
Sun stone evolutions vs Moon stone evolutions, then there are pokemon that are associated with dreams (manna, musharna), tyrantrum/aurorus evolve during day/ night.
>>
>>25699095
>it all comes together
>gamefreak finally acknowledges colo/XD
>moon version gets Wes' umbreon
>sun gets Wes' espeon

Make it happen
>>
>>25699120
nidoking and nidoqueen need moonstones?
heliosk needs a sunstone?
>>
>>25697276
>no Volcarona
>>
>>25699200
Not sure if your trolling or just a retarded kid that hasn't played since gen 4
>>
>>25699075
They all evolve by sun stone, moon stone, or with day or night specific level ups. Do you even play pokemon?
>>
>>25697276
Did BW has every black and white pokemon from older gen get anything special?
Dont give too much importance to games names
>>
>>25697276
I want Mega Nidoing.
>>
>>25699271
I think you misinterpreted their post. They weren't literal question it sounded like a "common, you don't know this?
>>
>>25699271
Are you retarded?
>>
>Forgetting Ladyba, the five star Pokemon
>>
If Lunatone and Solrock don't get Megas, I riot.
>>
>>25699271
Holy shit I can't watch this garbage keep unfolding.

>>25697276
posts pictures of pokemon OBVIOUSLY separated by Sun/Moon and Day/Night motif

>>25699075
is a fucking retard and asks
>What's the logic behind most of the being sun or moon?
citing as specific examples
>King and queen nido
>Heliodisk

>>25699110
gets a little uppity about it but is still technically right because they can see the OBVIOUS point of OP
>clearly you dont understand the concept of night and day for the fossil pokemon
>and sun and moon stones for the others

>>25699120
goes full fucking retard
>Tell me what Pokemon I just named needed any of those faggot.

>>25699200
continues uppitiness with rhetorical question
>nidoking and nidoqueen need moonstones?
>heliosk needs a sunstone?
pointing out the exact examples, as prompted, and how questioning them was fucking retarded

Really how fucking hard is it to follow the course of a conversation you yourself started? Are you illiterate?
>>
Well, Lucario will definitely get the spotlight. Then, Volcarona will probably as well because it's a sun moth and because it's the type of Pokemon GF seems to like to pump up.

I could also see them doing something nice for Weavile and Tyrantrum (ignoring Aurorus, of course, because it isn't a super masculine cool guy).

Give up any hope now of Sunflora, Wigglytuff, Musharna, Lilligant, or any other fluffy or slightly feminine Pokemon being highlighted. This game is marketed primarily to males. Weavile only ekes through because it's hyper aggressive.
>>
>>25697276
I expect Mega Machamp, Mega Weavile, Mega Suicune, and Mega Chandelure to happen.
>>
File: 48655081_p3.png (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
48655081_p3.png
108KB, 500x500px
>Moon

ONE

JOB
>>
>>25697276
What about pokemon that are known to be nocturnal in game
>>
File: tumblr_o0m9tdkNeN1rjenv2o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0m9tdkNeN1rjenv2o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x748px
I think you should include the Pokemon that evolve through the Dawn and Dusk stone.
Moon:
Murkrow, Honchkrow, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Lampent, Chandelure, Doublade, Aegislash.

Sun:
Kirlia, Gallade, Snorunt, Froslass.
>>
>>25704212
>expecting megas of every fully evolved pokemon in Pokken
no
>>
>>25704612
but dawn and dusk are both twilight periods where it's neither day nor night
>>
>>25704236
Pray for Teddiursa's moment of glory
>>
>>25704236
Mega Ursaring confirmed
>>
>>25704212
Gee this is cripplingly retarded

Uh, the four fully evolved Pokemon that don't have Mega Bursts in Pokken are literally the LEAST likely Pokemon to EVER get Megas for that very reason.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.