[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they finally get rid of cycling and surfing music in Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ludicolo.gif (244KB, 110x90px) Image search: [Google]
ludicolo.gif
244KB, 110x90px
Will they finally get rid of cycling and surfing music in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>25695626

No, why would they?
>>
Why would they?
>>
>>25695626

Why would they?
>>
>>25695647
>>25695652
>want to listen to music in a route/town
>forced to listen to the same surfing music for the millionth time instead
>>
>>25695664
You know you could just stand still and listen for a while right?
>>
No, it's tradition to have a surf and bike theme for every generation, but I think they should have an option to turn it off.
>>
>>25695773
I'm still forced to listen to the surfing music whenever I need to Surf. And when you constantly have to move on and off land, it completely ruins the flow of both songs and ends up being annoying.

If they want to make it different, they should just add an extra instrument to the music whenever you surf/cycle, sort of like how Mario music has bongos in the background whenever you ride Yoshi.
>>
>Water-specific routes play surf theme
>bike path plays bike theme

Wouldn't have a problem with that.
>>
File: OH LORDY.jpg (34KB, 254x277px) Image search: [Google]
OH LORDY.jpg
34KB, 254x277px
>new region is going to be based on Hawaii
>A sparkling blue ocean appears before you. Would you like to use surf?
>Yes

>this starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOpqIYIXTg

(if not this then realistically something similar)
>>
>>25696561

>they should just add an extra instrument to the music whenever you surf/cycle

I'd be up for that
>>
File: mfw.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>25697129
>mfw Surf Rock in Pokemon
>>
bike theme's consistently been one of the best tracks in a game for the past 3 generations

so fuck no
>>
>>25697433
No it hasn't. ORAS's bike theme in annoying was particularly annoying. I wanted to listen to a remix of the battle frontier music but instead I'm stuck with the bike music. You can even change the music by talking to the NPC but the bike theme will always override the default music (which was the best choice out of all of them).
>>
-Bike-

>Anime Opening Tier
XY

>High Tier
DPPt, GSC/HGSS

>Mid Tier
RGBY/FRLG, RSE/ORAS

>You Tried Tier
BW/2

-Surf-

>High Tier
All of them Tbh f.a.m.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.