[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG/O General: Dawn of the final day edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 91

File: n.jpg (256KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
256KB, 600x825px
OLD THREAD:
>> 25667318

New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW (embed) (embed)

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter standard/expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. For example, Top Cut Trading inc
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered, don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads
Unless your old cards are coveted and in good condition, they are probably worthless.

TOT: Did you get your N yet?
>>
>>25694916
>>25667318
Oops.
>>
I'm near that chest at 820, so no, I'm not getting N.
I started the game in the middle of the ladder and had only theme to go on, grind too real. Next ladder I'll go for the last prize though.
>>
tfw you like charizard cards but aren't an oil baron.
>>
>>25695167
tfw oil baron but still cant afford charizards because barrel price is down
>>
I've been thinking about streaming PTCGO.
What kind of content would you all be interested in seeing for a stream? Commentary or comfy music? Specific decks?
>>
File: 1409700807726.gif (5KB, 140x185px) Image search: [Google]
1409700807726.gif
5KB, 140x185px
>>25695180

>TOT:
I don't think I will. I just about to get the second Celebi. I also don't like conceding matches (even when I know I'm in the shitter), so it's very slow. If there's a waifu card at the end of the next VS ladder, I might be more aggressive.
>>
>>25695202
>What kind of content would you all be interested in seeing for a stream? Commentary or comfy music? Specific decks?

Tournaments would probably be the most interesting since that's probably where the most stress is. To be honest, I don't think I'd watch a TCGo stream just because I could play myself while watching netflix or something. but let's say I was watching at work . . . then commentary might be nice.
>>
>>25695154
Yeah, but you have it lucky.
I've been playing since the bower days.
Those were the days a of real grinding.
>>
>>25695202
>Specific decks?
Gimmick decks.
Do tournaments since those tent to have worst players and gimmick decks have a better chance at winning.
>>
>>25695202
also what's your experience with the TCG? what's your "tagline" as to why people should listen to you, or rather, will enjoy listening to you?
>>
So who's ready for Jirachi ladder next month?
>>
>>25695202
Tournament. Commentary if your voice doesn't suck AND if you know about pokemon.
>>
>>25695223
>>25695255
I figured tournaments would be the opposite of what I want, considering the huge wait time between rounds.

>>25695258
Been playing since Base, did a bit of competitive in 3rd and 4th Gen, but other than that nothing. I do have access to every Standard deck online and I have a solid understanding of the meta, though. And I have 200+ packs set aside to trade for all of XY10 on Day 1.
>>
>>25695287
I think if you were a girl, it'd be an instant hit on youtube.
>>
File: PyroarFlashfire20.jpg (240KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
PyroarFlashfire20.jpg
240KB, 600x829px
How could this . . .
>>
File: T-rEX.jpg (167KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
T-rEX.jpg
167KB, 321x450px
>>25695407
. . .intimidate this?
>>
>>25695335
Only if she was a 6/10 or higher.
But even a guy can get a modest following as long as he doesn't turn his back on what /vp/ says.
That will set him apart from every other Poketuber since the only one who does go on /vp/ is.... Well, yeah....
>>
>>25695488
>That will set him apart from every other Poketuber since the only one who does go on /vp/ is.... Well, yeah....
Whom?
Don't tell me it's fucking DarkIntegral
>>
>>25695497
Verlisify......
>>
>>25695488
>Only if she was a 6/10 or higher.
NOPE. all that matters is that she has a good voice.
>>
>>25695566
Well, I guess if it is only narration, then it cold work, but the moment someone tries to learn what she looks like IRL it's all over and /vp/ will have to deal with threads about it.
>>
File: 1457285201499.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457285201499.png
127KB, 257x250px
>Pokemon cards now have natures somehow

How fucked/better does the TCG get
>>
>>25695416
Maybe if it was a good EX, it wouldn't.
>>
>>25695697
>pulling a rare staple card with a shit nature
No thanks
>>
>>25695697
Collectors and casuals alike would be fucked. Competitive decks would be like $100+ more than they already are. The meta would be like rocket science.
>>
File: I have to deal with this.jpg (18KB, 174x284px) Image search: [Google]
I have to deal with this.jpg
18KB, 174x284px
>>25695697
>X is added to tcg
>it's just there
>IDK how it works
>is it a good or bad thing?
>>
File: MountainRingFuriousFists97.jpg (181KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
MountainRingFuriousFists97.jpg
181KB, 600x835px
>>25695727
2 Dark and 2 Colorless for 130 dmg + pic related. That's pretty damn good.
>>
>>25695742
>2 Dark and 2 Colorless for 130 dmg + pic related. That's pretty damn good.
>That's pretty damn good.
>While non-EX basics are swinging for 180+ off a single DCE
>pretty
>damn
>good
>>
>TOT

Nowhere near, but I have a FA N irl
>>
>>25695742
>2 Dark + 2 Colorless = 130 dmg
>good
>using Mountain ring
>good

Yeah, no.
>>
Where do you guys pre-order booster boxes from? Kind of wait knowing that it comes out on release day but won't receive it a few days later.
>>
Holochest gave me Dialga EX. Should I pump a 3 one into my steel deck? Or is two enough?
>>
File: Raymond.png (3MB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
Raymond.png
3MB, 1400x990px
Is there any reason why every Fug list uses the RS base Ray instead of the promo?
I mean, 60 damage is practically nothing and being able to set up the second attack without having the Mega in hand means you're not in a winning position. Not to mention M Fug is going to OHKO everything anyways.

Meanwhile Ascension can help you get that turn 2 mega if you somehow miss it on turn 1. Isn't that much better for this kind of deck? Or am I missing something?
>>
File: 1458833274595-818940969.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1458833274595-818940969.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Post pulls nerds
>>
File: PFpull1.png (872KB, 892x693px) Image search: [Google]
PFpull1.png
872KB, 892x693px
>>25696212
Thanks, mate. I got three of the Phantom Forces.
>>
File: PFpull2.png (859KB, 857x704px) Image search: [Google]
PFpull2.png
859KB, 857x704px
>>25696283
>>
>>25696296
Third pull was much better. Just got my first trollish Team Flar gear. Not the better of the two, but it is something. Thanks, man! You should post your physical pulls, too!
>>
File: PFpull3.png (863KB, 883x690px) Image search: [Google]
PFpull3.png
863KB, 883x690px
>>25696316
Sorry, forgot pic.
>>
File: Swampert Deck.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Swampert Deck.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Advice? I'm new to deck building.
>>
>>25696143
>60 damage is practically nothing
Renegade Pulse.

>>25697559
Battle Compressors. And use Birch instead of Shauna.
>>
File: pt method.png (363KB, 1306x763px) Image search: [Google]
pt method.png
363KB, 1306x763px
>Offer private trade, lowball Regice for Reversal Trigger, which I want for D challenges
>Start building Jumpluff challenge deck
>40 seconds later, get counter-offer
>Push through wall of "incomplete" alerts to
save deck
>Offer is Reversal Trigger for Florges-EX
>Counter with original trade
>Go back to deck builder
>20 seconds later get counter-offer
>It's Florges-EX again
>Add TierNO and WiNOna to my Regice and go back to building
>10 seconds later get counter-offer
>This time it's Reversal Trigger for Latios Spirit Link and Master Ball
>End up at pic
>>
>>25697657
>Renegade Pulse.
That seems like pretty flimsy justification when you're already running 1-2 Hex Maniac to deal with it, Aegislash, Trev, etc in a deck that can turbo out three quarters of the deck in your first two turns.

And even then, you're two-shotting it at best, but more realistically using three turns for the KO if the Ray isn't set up.

Don't really see it.
>>
File: BrigetteBREAKthrough161.jpg (93KB, 407x539px) Image search: [Google]
BrigetteBREAKthrough161.jpg
93KB, 407x539px
I own a FA Bridgette in real life, and it'd be a shame to not use it and show it off. Is Ultra Ball x3 and Bridgette x1 as opposed to Ultra Ball x4 the most viable way to put her in my deck?
>>
>>25698549
What a semen demon.
>>
>>25698332
It's not just the Ability. If Giratina fires Chaos Wheel, you will need to slow-charge Mega Ray and also have Hex Maniac ready on the turn you attack. Sky Field will most likely be gone and Chaos Wheel will stop you from playing another one, which means you will be hitting for 150. The extra 60 damage makes a huge difference.
>>
>>25698549
The most viable way to use her is to put her in a sleeve and place her in a binder forever.
>>
>>25696143
Really any good M Fug deck should be running the Dragon RS/tin promo Rayquaza to avoid weakness.
>>
>18 hours left on the ladder
>still sitting at 1400 points
I don't know if I want to play 60 more games
>>
>>25699416
Do you really win all your games?
>>
>>25699441
I play Trevenant, so it's like 90%.
>>
>>25698669
Do people not play with FAs?
>>
>>25699485

People do but I'm pretty sure most would argue there are better options than Bridgette
>>
>>25699485
I nominate this dumbest post of thread award
>>
So cards you get from trainer challenge and the token shop aren't tradeable?
>>
>>25699516
>But I'm pretty sure most would argue there are better options than Bridgette.

It depends on the deck, decks with a lot of EXs tend to run Pokemon Fan Club over Bridgette.

>>25699993

That's correct, cards you get from the VS Ladder aren't tradeable either.
>>
Can anyone explain to me the ins and outs of the Yveltal/Zoroark deck? I think I don't really understand what I am supposed to do.
>>
BEHOLD!
Your new meta deck.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-former-top-player-returns-to-top-form/
>>
>>25700586
Attack with Yveltal

Stand In to dodge lethal damage to Yveltal or status that would prevent you from attacking with it

Snipe Pumpkaboos and Joltiks with Zoroark
>>
>>25700586
baby Y loads up big Y and Zoroak. Gallade for type coverage and Zoroak to get out of lysandre sitting.
>>
>>25700618
>Primal Groudon in the current year
>In EXPANDED
>The only Expanded cards are N, Beach, and Comp Search
>Center Lady
>Cassius
>2x Letter
>1x Psychic Energy
>Exactly 3 Strong Energy, yet 6 basic Fighting
>Every tech is a singleton
Oregon, what the fuck
How did you let this happen
>>
>>25700618
>4 Tropical Beaches
>Pokemon Center Lady for a fucking Primal Groudon
>says he hates dealing with Pitch-Black Spear without mentioning Bats at all

consider me next-leveled
>>
>>25698549
If you run a lot of non-EX basics then she's a good card. Consider a Garchomp or Raichu deck.
>>
>>25700618
Cassius and singleton techs make more sense in tournaments since the format is slower and includes Tropical Beach. More time to draw into what you need.

And he ran 2 Robo Substitutes. So there.

>>25700804
>4 Tropical Beaches
Yeah, that's normal. Unless you were referring to price. Does anyone in this thread own 4 Tropical Beaches?
>>
>>25700764
Why wouldn't you run 2 Letter? It lets you get away with less Energy.
>>
>>25700219
>depends on the deck, decks with a lot of EXs tend to run Hoopa EX over Bridgette.
FTFY
>>
File: my deck.png (729KB, 864x504px) Image search: [Google]
my deck.png
729KB, 864x504px
>>25694916
I've been playing the game for about a week and with all the cards I've collected from the past week (or two), this is the deck I've put together.
I'm pretty proud of it and I'm on a bit of winning streak with it but I want to improve it.
How can I improve on my deck?
I don't have too many cards but what should I look out for?
Is this deck any good or have I been winning because I've been getting amateur opponents?
>>
>>25701683
your deck lacks consistency focus on the greninja line.
you ideally want:
4 froakie
4 Frogadier (Breakpoint with water duplicates)
4 Greninja either XY or Breakpoint
and 3 Greninja break

Your also going to want a 2-2 Octillery line for draw power.

Miltank is fine. most of the other pokemon are unnecessary. Articuno is good for cheeky prizes. I'd cut everything else.

4 VS seeker
4 Ultra ball, great ball is garbage.
add 2-3 more sycamore
2 more diveball
Don't need energy retreval just use 1-2 Fisherman.
You don't need DCE. Special energy is a liability and the only time you want to be using miltank is with a Greninja out.

add 1 archies ace in the hole just in case you can ever get it out you get a free greninja

Look at tournament decks for other staple cards.
>>
>>25700950
>taking the risk of opening the game with HoopaEX
>>
>>25701857
>taking the risk of opening with Shaymin EX

yeah why even bother
>>
>>25702371
>comparing Hoopa Ex and Shaymin Ex, in both utility and starting pokemon
>>
I know that there is no way of completely knowing what will be rotating out this year, but is there any kind of widespread speculation? Like Phantom Forces and before or what do people think?
>>
>>25702550
It will be PC-on guaranteed. It's the perfect cutoff point. Everything hints at it.
>>
>>25702546
Hoopa EX's utility in an EX heavy deck is incredible. Opening it in your hand (with another Pokemon) or an ultra ball literally sets up your entire board in one turn. Well worth the low probability of being stuck with it. It's called risk vs reward and given that Pokemon is a luck based TCG, risky cards are just a part of the game.

Opening Shaymin EX or Exeggcute is just as cancerous to open too by the way.
>>
>>25702602

Shaymin opening isn't bad, just sky return and find another pokemon.

I don't play Hoopa because I'm afraid of the Lysandre trap but then again I'm not running that high an EX count.
>>
>>25702570

Sounds good. Just curious, what kinds of hints are there?
>>
>>25702637
You have to run DCE and have a copy in your hand and have access to another Pokemon to use Sky Return. Or just run AZ/SSU/Float Stone all of which work on Hoopa EX too. It's still a terrible opening anyway you slice it.

Still, I wouldn't recommend Hoopa EX. Just decks that use EX primarily. M Mewtwo, M Manectric, Toad/Tina, M Fug are all good examples.
>>
>>25702602
Shaymin-Ex can easily escape with a single dce, and you use it on the next turn, without losing cards. The only reasonable way to remove Hoopa-EX is to either lose a dce and hope they don't lysandre you, or let them take 2 prizes.

And what deck is so EX heavy, that you want 3 EX's on your hand all the time?
>>
>>25702725
>wouldn't recommend Hoopa EX
In every deck, that is.
>>
>>25702734
>And what deck is so EX heavy, that you want 3 EX's on your hand all the time?
See
>>25702725
>M Mewtwo, M Manectric, Toad/Tina, M Fug are all good examples.
>>
>>25702766
>implying any of these decks wouldn't be better off with a Shaymin-EX instead
>>
anyone still doing some overtime grinding for that FA N? 14 hours to go.

got to the holo chest (with a machamp ex inside) and those 3 BP packs tempted me for a bit, but then I realized I was 16 wins away from it, so I'll let it go.
>>
>>25702959
Listen
Okay hear me out listen
You can
Wait
Wait man, listen
You can search
Come on hear me out
You can search out a
Come on, listen
Search out a Shaymin
with the Hoopa
>>
>>25702959
This isn't an either-or scenario. You absolutely run 2 or more Shaymin EX in all of those decks. And 1 Hoopa EX (or more if you're Fug).
>>
File: rip.jpg (118KB, 1046x657px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
118KB, 1046x657px
who /nevermakingit/ here?
>>
File: nofan.png (1MB, 1207x840px) Image search: [Google]
nofan.png
1MB, 1207x840px
>>25703298
hit dat like button
>>
anyone know of any websites to buy japanese singles? ebay and amazon are pretty exorbitant. i bought my gf the pokekyun set minus rares for her birthday and paid too much for it, would like to complete the set without paying like AU$10 per card.
>>
>>25702989
You can also search Shaymin with Pokemon Fan, does it makes it good?
>>
>>25703461
>You can also draw 7 with Sycamore, does that make Shaymin good?
>>
>>25703480
Listen
Okay hear me out listen
You can
Wait
Wait man, listen
You can search
Come on hear me out
You can search out a
Come on, listen
Search out a Shaymin
with the Pokemon Fan

I need to type out like a retard for you to understand sarcasm? You are literally trying to tell me to run Hoopa-EX because it searches for Shaymin-EX.

The initial discussion was that you said that Shaymin-EX had an equally bad game opening/utility ratio, when compared to Hoopa-EX, which is false, because Mega Rayquaza is the only deck that would think of using it, and even then maybe 1 or 2 max, while Shaymin-EX is a 2+ must in almost any deck, including Mega Rayquaza.
>>
>I can't afford to start Hoopa-EX.

Chances are you're playing an extremely janky piece of shit deck then senpai. No doubt it's the worst case scenario in many decks, but it still isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>25703617
>You are literally trying to tell me to run Hoopa-EX because it searches for Shaymin-EX.
No, it searches out Shaymin AND two other Pokemon, including Megas. And every single argument that supports Shaymin being a good card applies to Hoopa; sure, cards like Fan Club do what Hoopa does, but cards like Sycamore are comparable to Shaymin.

Is Shaymin bad because Sycamore exists? No, just like Hoopa isn't bad because Fan Club exists. If you can't see the boon of a Pokepower replacing the need of blowing your turn Supporter, then there's no use going on here.

>you said
You quoted my very first post in this discussion.

>Shaymin-EX had an equally bad game opening/utility ratio, when compared to Hoopa-EX
No, the other anon specifically said that Hoopa was good in high-EX decks:
Which isn't a bad statement. Being able to pull two win conditions and a Shaymin without using your Supporter is huge.
>>
>>25703680
>every single argument that supports Shaymin being a good card applies to Hoopa
If you really believe this, then it is useless to argue with you, and you are also ignoring something because it was something that you said earlier.
>>
You guys think Shaymin will ever get a tin reprint?
I don't want to spend $100+ on a set only to have it get cheaper later
>>
Hey guys, quick question. Is there somewhere I can sell my old cards where they take minimal to no cut from the sale? I found an old binder and my FLGS straight up offered me $100 for the thing, but the employee told me I can get like $150 if I piece it out.
>>
>>25704420
lol
>>
>>25704420
lmao
>>
>>25704435
>piece it out
This is why they offered $100, because the chances of you selling every piece alone is slim, even more if you want to find someone that wants to buy it for the standard price. You also have to consider that people may only be interested in the competitive half of your binder, so the other half will rot because your FLGS won't buy the other half.
>>
File: Frog sniping.png (795KB, 918x573px) Image search: [Google]
Frog sniping.png
795KB, 918x573px
Is my Greninja deck ready for the big leagues boys?

Also how much do the Generations packs cost?
>>
>tfw you know that after the new N is released you're never going to play more than 1 because you only have 1 FA N and the rest are only reverse holo
>tfw your autism won't let you mix them in the deck
>>
Does the AI tournament rotates out? Or after completing it, that's it?
>>
>>25704657

>think about putting up some offers for N
>have enough packs that I can offer like ~50 per N
>think it might be enough
>go to trades and see what others are offering
>80 RS packs and nobody is even accepting

there is no hope for me
>>
>>25704565
It's mostly collectibles, from base set and Johto. I think I'll just dump it on them, then.
>>
>>25702657
essential cards from the set like DCE, Sycamore, VS Seeker, Golbat, baby Yveltal have had otherwise-needless reprints that would keep them legal.

Plus just that four sets would line up with muh patterns from other years.
>>
>>25704781
>Golbat
>essential when Crobat isn't being reprinted

lol?
>>
>>25704649

http://pastebin.com/jiYMR8Gk
>>
>>25704765
That is even harder to sell, because it is hard to find someone willing to buy old cards for a decent price.
>>
File: faN.png (282KB, 1073x730px) Image search: [Google]
faN.png
282KB, 1073x730px
Man, I want to do it but I worked my ass off for those col energies
>>
Any good channels for PTCGO now? Topcut and everyone else is gone now.
>>
>>25705166

nope
>>
>>25704822
if they don't reprint the same Crobat, maybe it won't be spammed in every second deck. Some Crobat is coming anyway cos Break.
I believe its a balance tweak.
>>
File: bodorio_after_a_bullying_session.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
bodorio_after_a_bullying_session.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
If Shaymin is getting its own month then couldn't an EX tin be released around that time?
>>
File: 1458880230063-454689708.jpg (621KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1458880230063-454689708.jpg
621KB, 2048x1152px
Post pulls.
>>
File: breakpoint.jpg (311KB, 1679x1044px) Image search: [Google]
breakpoint.jpg
311KB, 1679x1044px
>>25705446
>>
>>25705437
no
>>
>>25704649
Pretty good
>>
>>25703815
Hoopa EX is good because it searches Shaymin EX and two other EX cards. Doesn't use your supporter for the turn. Therefore, Hoopa EX is a good card in decks that use a lot of EX cards.

This isn't complicated friend.
>>
File: GiovanniSchemeBREAKthrough162.jpg (173KB, 492x695px) Image search: [Google]
GiovanniSchemeBREAKthrough162.jpg
173KB, 492x695px
Is this card worth anything?
>>
File: no idea.jpg (43KB, 716x202px) Image search: [Google]
no idea.jpg
43KB, 716x202px
This an okay trade?
>>
>>25706318
No
Might as well keep it just for being FA
>>
>>25706343
Alright.
Any place I can look up estimates of card values or such?
>>
>>25706265
$3-4
>>
What's a good deck to grind for in standard?
>>
>>25694916
Newfag to TCG. I want to pick up these generations boxes for the 20th anniversary. Any highly recommended websites? I don't want the box getting beat up.
>>
>>25707014

First, I would check any Targets or Wal-Marts in your area. They don't get many in stock at once, but they tend to restock fairly frequently. Target especially, their stores tend to have two card sections, one by the registers and the other in toys, and I see at least one type of Generations box whenever I happen to stop in.
>>
If I join a match and see a deck I don't like and instant concede does it count towards a loss on the deck's info?
>>
File: 12315634531534131.png (206KB, 476x748px) Image search: [Google]
12315634531534131.png
206KB, 476x748px
Need some advice

I'm getting a huge order of 100+ non weighed Flashfire blisters coming in soon and I have no idea what to do with them. I've got some things in mind but i'm pretty lost

1. Weigh the packs, open the heavy ones and acquire zards. Then get zards rated or sell. Sell weighed boosters to kids

2. Sell blisters unweighed for mad profit

wat do

pic unrelated
>>
>opponent plays team flare grunt
>opponent vs seeker grunt
>opponent plays grunt again
>opponent plays vs seeker again
>I concede
could never attack
>>
>>25705446
dude I wish I had that console
that little thing is a pure nostalgia device
>>
>>25707267
Sell them asap, don't even bother weighing them. Charizard just got a tin promo, and FF has like all of four cards worth keeping in it, all of which are rotating in six months.
>>
>>25707720
what is the next fullart
juniper?
or will it be something tame like bianca?
>>
File: 087.jpg (63KB, 354x498px) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
63KB, 354x498px
>>25707757
It could be Iris. Has Cheren been on the ladder?
>>
>Charizard EX promo had Flareon and Magmar
>Blastoise EX has Vaporeon and Gyarados
What will Venusaur and Pikachu have?
They've also had three seperate chances to include a Spirit Link and they STILL haven't.
>>
>>25707720
people don't buy the x and y zards because of tcg play, they buy them for because they look cool
>>
>>25707783
Is there a site where I can get the card arts in high res? That Rocket crew is dope as fug.
>>
>>25708084
That's a shitty scan from pokebeach, it's not high res by any means
pkmncards.com has full-res rips from the client, though, but only for US-released sets.
>>
>>25708094
Good enough
Thanks pham
>>
Yveltal or Bronzong in Raichu/Bats? Yveltal is a better match-up vs Trevenant, but Bronzong beats hammers better.
>>
File: 1409887282287.gif (954KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1409887282287.gif
954KB, 285x235px
>>25707267
>>
kek
>>
File: skyla-breakpoint-bkp-122.jpg (585KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
skyla-breakpoint-bkp-122.jpg
585KB, 700x990px
bruh
>>
>>25708240
Thats legit on theme format ;_;
>>
>>25708284
She can't compare to the lovely Bridgette.

>>25698549
>>
>have VF-NM first edition foils
>no card shop wants to do trades
>not even at a 3:1 value/ratio

This is insane.
>>
>>25708113
People seem to use Bronzong more often but I'm a bigger fan of Yveltal due to being able to abuse an opponent's shadow circle.
>>
>>25708508
Just sell/trade on virbank facebook group
>>
>>25707802
Venusaur apparently is already confirmed for vileplume and something else that might be Scyther.
>>
>>25704781
Baby yveltal was from XY and Vs Seeker's reprint was one of those Secret rare ones.

Sycamore was also reprinted like 3 different sets, same with DCE. Using that as a basis, PHF forward would make more sense, especially since it would match how BCR was "plasma+the set before it, since that one had important cards". This would be "ORAS+ the set before it, since that one had important cards"
>>
>>25708284
Pulled this yesterday,pretty happy with it desu
>>
NEW LADDER WHEN
>>
>>25708961
Probably at noon PST, like with the shop updates.
>>
File: now.png (655KB, 916x601px) Image search: [Google]
now.png
655KB, 916x601px
>>25708961
FA is Bianca
Still Breakpoint packs
>>
>>25708961
>>25708967
LOL JK IT JUST UPDATED

FULL ART IS BIANCA
JIRACHI EX LIKE WE EXPECTED
STILL BP PACKS

POKEMON INCLUDE HEAL BLOCK BRONZONG, MILL AGGRON FROM DRX, AND ENERGY TRANSFER KLINGKLANG, ALL EXPANDED
>>
>>25708974
we won't get generations packs without paying for them
>>25707757
also
called it.
>>
>>25708284
>Skyla FA is in breakpoint boosters
I don't know how I missed this.
>>
>>25708946
I'm jelly m8
>>
>>25708974
>mfw couldn't grind for that FA N
>>
File: itbegins.jpg (163KB, 1189x842px) Image search: [Google]
itbegins.jpg
163KB, 1189x842px
Are you grinding for that Bianca, /ptcgog/?

Better start soon if you are, don't want to leave it all for the end like you did with N, right?
>>
>>25709116
N is a fag anyway
Bianca is worth grinding for
>>
So, will we get the good or bad Shaymin when it is time for that ladder later this year?
>>
>>25709253
All the EX cards in the ladder have been Expanded, so guess.
>>
>>25709253
FA Legendary Treasures obviously.
>>
>login servers are busy
>your wait time is 4:32

fug?
>>
>all my decks are illegal until I go back in and save them

Fuck this client, seriously.
>>
File: 1336722296216.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1336722296216.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
Ok so I was thinking about getting into PTCGO with my boyfriend.

before I went and started messing with it I wanted to ask something. A while back I had a starter deck I picked up because it featured scolipede. I think it was called toxic tricks. anyways. I wanted to know if i could just have it or if im going to need to find a code to put it on there since if it had a code i've likely lost it by now.

also I'm curious what people think about Aurorus EX
>>
>>25709520
nope.
shit.
>>
>>25709261
>All the EX cards in the ladder have been Expanded,
But Mew EX, Celebi EX, and Jirachi EX only have expanded versions.
Also, the only Manaphy EX is standard and there is only one Arceus so who knows what they will do when that rolls around.
>>
How the fuck is Ghetsis always prized or in the last 5 cards, fuck.
>>
>>25709520
Need the code for whatever theme deck you want to use. Most EX promos are not used
>>
>>25709789
well i obviously don't want to buy it again. is there somewhere i can nab a code without having to do that?
>>
>>25709848
This deck is from BW so you can't buy it ingame anymore, just XY decks onward. You'd have to find the code, buy the deck again or buy just the code on eBay or something.
>>
>>25707802
That looks so much better than the Charizard one
>>
>start with all 4 Vespi and an N
>after N I draw 3 Vespi

Why is this so goddamned common. I also Unown for an Unown every game I play it.
>>
File: what to do.png (284KB, 996x698px) Image search: [Google]
what to do.png
284KB, 996x698px
On the one hand, I got this at a low price and could trade it to make a profit, but on the other hand, I don't have any Darkri EX and could use some.

What should I do?
>>
>>25710230
>Paying 5 BP for FA Darkrai
>A low price
lol
>>
>do some trading when half asleep
>accidentally trade away a VS Seeker for a Trainer Mail when I thought it was the other way around

just end my life, my dudes
>>
What are the strong theme decks right now? I've had success with Dark Hammer, are there any that are comparable or better?
>>
File: 1458928986388-1207848918.jpg (647KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1458928986388-1207848918.jpg
647KB, 2048x1152px
I got this from a vooater. Why is it almost 20 bucks? Is it just because of the rarity? Because the effect is pretty average.
>>
If Manectric-EX is cycling out in September and Yveltal is becoming Tier 1, what is going to become the new electric deck to fuck with Yveltal?
>>
>>25710524
It's nuts in greninja break
>>
>>25710524

The SR Dive Ball? It is 10 at most before, but it MIGHT have gone up a bit due to Greninja
>>
>>25710524
>gold
>average
lol this is bait
>>
>>25710524
>Is it just because of the rarity?
Correct
>Because the effect is pretty average.
Incorrect
>>
>>25710535
Jolteon/Glaceon, most likely. Or just Jolteon techs in general.

Or maybe the game will be slow enough to let something like Magnezone function.

I've also seen people tech Zebstrika for the OHKO on DCE.
>>
>>25710239
The price list values it at 6 or 7 packs and BP packs less than 1.
>>
>>25710678
>The price list
Are you unironically citing a trading company on card prices
>>
>>25710850
It's what the OP of every thread tells me to.
>>
if last month's ladder was Celebi-EX, and this one is Jirachi-EX, does that mean Shaymin-EX in June?
>>
File: all day with this shit.png (912KB, 2784x1708px) Image search: [Google]
all day with this shit.png
912KB, 2784x1708px
is it just me.
>>
>>25711391
Nope, but at least this time you can log in after you wait.
>>
>>25711348
most likely
but dont get your hopes up for the shaymin ex with set up ability
>>
Anyone ever order from pokemonforever.net? They got some decent prices but their site looks like something from the 90's.
>>
>>25711435
>but dont get your hopes up for the shaymin ex with set up ability
It really is a 50/50 shot since there is no real evidence for one side or the other.
>>
File: 16-03-25-15-37-06-519_deco.jpg (608KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
16-03-25-15-37-06-519_deco.jpg
608KB, 1280x720px
>>25707802
He's getting a figure right?
That jumbo card is just a placeholder right?

Anyway, have some codes.
Please take only one special collection code, save em' for others.
The ancient origins card with uniter lewa's mask starts with 4JT.
And lastly, please post pulls pizanos.
>>
>>25711483

Figure: US version
Jumbo Card: LOLEurope due to chemical used to make the figure is banned in EU
>>
File: uj64hy5gtre.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
uj64hy5gtre.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>25711483
I got 1.
>>
>>25711483
every single one: redeemed

gg
>>
File: pulla.jpg (1MB, 2322x1374px) Image search: [Google]
pulla.jpg
1MB, 2322x1374px
>>25711483
>>
File: 1457994353415.jpg (22KB, 252x248px) Image search: [Google]
1457994353415.jpg
22KB, 252x248px
>>25711483
Also nokama's roaring skies starts with 8
>>25711501
Awesome, thanks.
>>
>>25711483
I got a promo Mewtwo card. Thank you.
>>
>>25711567
>please only take 1

thanks faggot
>>
>>25711579
>Please take only one special collection code, save em' for others.
>special collection codes
>special
Just like you.
>>
File: 65213879846543.png (858KB, 1266x491px) Image search: [Google]
65213879846543.png
858KB, 1266x491px
>>25711483
Got one Ancient Origins.
Posting pulls.
Thank you kind sir.
>>
File: Steelix.jpg (264KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
Steelix.jpg
264KB, 1274x720px
>>25711483
This is from the plasma one
>>
File: 20160325_155130.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160325_155130.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>25711565
Well shit, here's a special one just for you. Don't tell nobody.
>>
File: liligant.jpg (258KB, 1274x723px) Image search: [Google]
liligant.jpg
258KB, 1274x723px
>>25711602
>>
>>25711602
hahahahahaha why did i even fucking bother
>>
>>25704949
That trade is awful
>>
>>25711391
Ella's face here is upsetting. She looks deformed 100% of the time, but this is too much.
>>
>>25711483
Thank you
>>
File: 1436922327229.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436922327229.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>playing trev
>use jirachi to get wally turn one easier
>3rd game in a row jirachi has been prized
>>
>>25711643
Are you telling me that you're the anon that said gg?
>>25711628
And that this anon is a good for nothing faker?

If so, I'll be very upset.
>>
>>25711913
yep that's about it
>>
File: bitch ass nigga.png (236KB, 454x445px) Image search: [Google]
bitch ass nigga.png
236KB, 454x445px
I bought the Greninja theme deck, I was wondering what I could do to make it more useful. I rather get rid of the plant shit.
>>
File: imfuggin'it.jpg (1MB, 2043x2000px) Image search: [Google]
imfuggin'it.jpg
1MB, 2043x2000px
>>25711483
>That Fox
Something tells me, I seen you on /toy/
>>
File: ShinyGyarados.jpg (141KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ShinyGyarados.jpg
141KB, 800x600px
>>25712120
>I bought the Greninja theme deck
>Buying theme decks
Well there was your first mistake
A good water dek right now is using Gyarados EX
>>
>>25712184
That box is like 40 bucks. too expensive senpai.
And I really don't regret buying it, it made me remember back when I got my first deck like,16 or 17 years ago. Its been a long ass time.
>>
File: 1360511444819.gif (2MB, 272x271px) Image search: [Google]
1360511444819.gif
2MB, 272x271px
i fucking hate the universe. fuck paypal. my address is a real place you piece of fucking garbage.

why is it so hard to just get a fucking code for the toxic tricks deck? "you have to sign in." "you have to use paypal" "paypal forces an account" but my address doesn't exist apparently. I'm so fucking pissed off. I know its just some cards but holy shit.

/autism rant
>>
File: m-gengar-ex-shiny-promo.jpg (81KB, 262x363px) Image search: [Google]
m-gengar-ex-shiny-promo.jpg
81KB, 262x363px
>>25712193
>That box is like 40 bucks
It's $20, and it omes with 4 booster packs, a promo card and a figure.

That's a better deal then a deck of mostly energy cards.
And every other card in that deck is worth a dollar online.
And with booster packs, you have a better chance of pulling something rare too.
>>
>>25712288
>AU$40
>>
>>25712288
Well fuck me silly, it is well under 20 bucks. Might pick one up tomorrow from the gameshop.
>>
So I finished an Yveltal deck and I feel like a retard playing it, getting bodied left and right unless everything goes right for me right off the bat.

Also I have to actively remind myself how Maxie works every game, otherwise I end up with a wasted VS Seeker and that shit clogging my already packed hand like an idiot.
>>
So how long have you all been playing/collecting? How much do you think you've spent on cards? Any fond memories?
>>
>>25712434
just started buying physical, been playing for like two years. spent probs AU$150
>>
>>25712434
Base Set
Around $500 over a decade of prereleases and a handful of singles. I never bought product outside of a prerelease, since during those events back then you'd get 8 packs, a promo, sleeves, energies, and a poster for $25. On top of an entry to a raffle.
I stopped buying and only play online now. I might get into it if a deck ends up being extremely fun to play, but none right now are that good.

>Any fond memories?
I managed to pull every single LEGEND half from a pack. I still have my full collection sitting in a binder in my closet.
My worst memory was trading a $120 Luxray Lv X for $5 in rares at a prerelease. I didn't know the value.
>>
>>25712434
Started way back with the base set. Stopped from 2005 until now. I am getting into it again.
I remeber pulling a sick Gyarados from a base set booster. But being the retard I am I left the card in one of my pants' pockets. Needless to say, the card was pretty much destroyed after a washing machine cycle.
>>
>>25712184
What, Gyarados is completely irrelevant.
Seismitoad and Greninja Break are the competitive water decks in standard.
>>
File: IMG_20160310_141348586.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_141348586.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
>>25712434
Played as a kid from base set through gym heroes/challenge. Just have the old collection but I don't buy physical since then.
Started playing the online game like two weeks ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Decent box
>>
>>25712314
Well, in the US, it's $20
Sorry kangaroo friends
>>
File: 1452762964538.gif (181KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
1452762964538.gif
181KB, 405x414px
>>25711930
Gimme a dummy email and I'll send you more codes then that good for nothing pile of scum could ever hope to snipe, and then post them sick pulls to make eem' jelly!
>>
>>25712750
You realise you are promoting his slow ass reaction time and also getting his victim status to the next level by doing that right? Just saying.
>>
File: 1449845936485.png (17KB, 564x620px) Image search: [Google]
1449845936485.png
17KB, 564x620px
>>25712769
It's not that. He shouldn't have to have reaction time, I proclaimed the code as his, and the thief actually had the audacity to post pulls afterwards.
I realize this is a thread of 72 people, but have a little respect monsieur thief.
>>
File: 1458943831846-454689708.jpg (705KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1458943831846-454689708.jpg
705KB, 2048x1152px
Post pulls.
>>
File: IMG_20160325_175753[1].jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_175753[1].jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>25712184
>>25712193
It's 20 bucks, and I just pick one up today at Target, with a few other things.
Gonna crack this sucker open.
I hope I get lucky with a FA Shiny Gyarados
>>
>>25706834
Typhlosion
>>
>>25712910
>see this the instant it's posted
>try to get one
>stuck validating
>restart client
>all taken

Yay.
>>
File: 1365178415306.jpg (73KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
1365178415306.jpg
73KB, 637x627px
>>25712966
Nice dubs
But you won't get shit.
Blisters and boxes are know to hard shit cards in them all the time.
Go buy a scale, that;s the only way to get something good.
>>
File: 3SZ4QdZ.png (141KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3SZ4QdZ.png
141KB, 500x375px
>>25713003
All were taken to begin with.
>>
>>25713095
I'm honestly starting to believe this. I went from redeeming most/all the codes thanks to my thread plugins, to getting not a single one. And I've noticed a few new tripfags showing up since this started happening, just for the dumps.

I'm not upset or anything since I've been infinite for months now, it's just really suspicious.
>>
File: LinkRuto.png (731KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
LinkRuto.png
731KB, 1024x576px
>>25712966
>Buying World of Nintendo
Ever since the Amiibo hype, Nintendo jump on the toy market.
How long will it been until they stop with the toys, and Amiibo.

Also, I want that Shiek, and that blister with Pikachu
>>
>>25713124
No I literally mean it. I posted the picture with used codes just to fuck with you guys.
>>
File: IMG_20160325_180908[1].jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_180908[1].jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>25713059
Holy Fuggin DOS
There is a god of cards, and I have been blessed

>Nice dubs
Thanks, it gave me luck
>>25713132
>How long will it been until they stop with the toys, and Amiibo.
I don't know, I just buy the one's I like.
Would kill for a cool Captain Falcon figure.
>>
File: businessman-surprised-985004.jpg (199KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
businessman-surprised-985004.jpg
199KB, 1300x957px
>>25713186
NIGGA
>>
File: It's real.jpg (15KB, 281x350px) Image search: [Google]
It's real.jpg
15KB, 281x350px
>>25713186
Wait a min
Is that really the SR of that set?
It shouldn't be that easy to pull.
>>
>>25712769
to be fair, if you post codes it's fair game, but it's still a bit shit. especially after that second one got sniped.
>>
>>25713251
Pokemon SRs have high pull rates
Actually, SRs in general aren't that hard to pull
EXCEPT ULTRA BALL
>>
>>25713251
I pulled two blue SR Mewtwos out of 3 packs last set.
>>
>>25713254
Don't worry about it anymore. Just good luck on your pulls if you get any codes
>>
Where's the best place to buy booster packs in the UK?
>>
>>25713345
>>
>>25713251
>>25713260

Well, Secret Rares have a "nominal" pull rate of 1 in 108 packs (3 booster boxes). So you can be really lucky to pull multiples if you buy packs of blisters, promo boxes, and what not

>>25713251

Yes, and the next set will be Alakazam EX

>>25713260

Well, Ultra Ball is hard to pull since Plasma Freeze had six Secret Rares and I pulled one out of a single pack promo blister
>>
>>25713186
They don't make enough Shiny Pokemon cards

Been waiting for a Mega Shiny Charizard Y, Shiny Mewtwo EX, and Shiny Greninja card.
>>
File: GoodJobOP.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
GoodJobOP.gif
908KB, 180x200px
>>25712966
>hope I get lucky with a FA Shiny Gyarados
>>25713186
You didn't get the FA Shiny Gyarados, you got the SR.
Guess you're not that lucky...
>>
File: fuck this stupid earth.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this stupid earth.png
2MB, 1600x900px
lol fuck this game
>>
File: IT ONLY GETS WORSE.png (2MB, 1593x899px) Image search: [Google]
IT ONLY GETS WORSE.png
2MB, 1593x899px
>>25713611
WOW it only gets worse
>>
File: The Time has Come.gif (2MB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
The Time has Come.gif
2MB, 293x199px
>>25713186
Well, time to buy a Gyarados box
>>
>>25713611
outskilled

also
>storm rider
>>
What decks are good for standard tournaments in ptcgo? I only ever played theme tournaments but I feel like trying that 6 ticket tournament, is it worth it?
>>
>>25713124
>thanks to my thread plugins
found the cancer
>>
>>25713611
>>25713630
>playing theme
well theres your problem right there anon
>>
File: 51403364_p29.jpg (596KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
51403364_p29.jpg
596KB, 1000x714px
>>25713204
Sent Mang.
>>
>>25713641
I'm the noob that bought it impulse a couple days ago. I feel like playing it just because I have it irl. I do have like 1000 coins, dont know what to spend it on.
>>
File: 16-03-25-19-52-37-971_deco.jpg (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
16-03-25-19-52-37-971_deco.jpg
554KB, 1280x720px
And a mega Rayquaza collection to some lucky lady out there.
>>
>>25713868
oh yeah, I remember you

to be fair there's not a whole lot to spend your coins on.

You can get theme decks but they are, well, theme decks. I got Dark Hammer but I might get others just so I can have the decks if they ever leave the store. But I'm fully aware it's an awful investment, especially if you want to play something other than theme.

You can get the bundle but it can be a bit underwhelming if it's not something you are going to use right now or if you don't care much about deckboxes and stuff. First bundle I got was this Yveltal one for my Yveltal deck because it's pretty nice, but I skipped the last two.

And you can always buy packs just to open them but it's pretty meh most of the time, mostly just to scratch that pack opening itch.
>>
>>25714014
>And you can always buy packs just to open them but it's pretty meh most of the time, mostly just to scratch that pack opening itch.
I read good advice in a previous thread to just save your coins for each new set. buy up a ton of that set's packs. sounds like a fun and potentially useful thing to do tho it'll all be tradelocked
>>
File: get1.jpg (107KB, 1109x830px) Image search: [Google]
get1.jpg
107KB, 1109x830px
>>25713975
Noice, first code I actually get in time from the thread. Thanks m8.
>>
>>25714041
Yeah, most of the good advice involves saving coins, either to buy a fuckton of new packs when it comes out or get good bundles.
>>
>finish first round of the tournament really quickly
>other games take all the available round time to end

JUST
>>
File: 1433695373447.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433695373447.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>25714646
>get to last round of tournament
>have type advantage (theme green vs blue)
>game freezes/hitches, have to quit out. . .get 2nd place
>>
>>25714689
To be fair the type advantage of green is not big at all, matchup is almost 50/50.

You have all the electric and steel weakness in blue plus a weakness policy for greninja/simipour.
>>
Picked up the Breakthrough blister with the Mega Charizard X, Charizard Y, and Lucario pins, because I enjoy collecting the pins. Ended up getting a Raikou in all 3 packs that came in the blister. I think fate is telling me to make an electric deck.
>>
>>25715082
nice. I like the pins as well, but unless I find a place to play, I'll never wear them.
>>
>>25715106

I really display them in the right setting. At the local league each week and at conventions I go to. I also wear a baseball cap most of the time and attach one pin to it and rotate it out. Good conversation starter for people that recognize it or are curious what it is.
>>
>>25715156
pin on a hat sounds good. I wouldn't want to pierce one of my shirts . . .
>>
File: CharizardEXGenerations11.jpg (355KB, 505x696px) Image search: [Google]
CharizardEXGenerations11.jpg
355KB, 505x696px
anyone buy an expensive single this week? pic related
>>
File: flippin hell.png (14KB, 740x142px) Image search: [Google]
flippin hell.png
14KB, 740x142px
tell me again this shit is random. ffs.
>>
>>25715787
Get good
>>
>>25715824
>no steven card
>>
File: 1434284698872.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1434284698872.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
so is night march just the tcg equivilent to the rattata+focus sash + endeavor + quick attack strat? thank god I don't fuck with the metagame or I'd rip my hair out.
>>
>>25716416
I don't know what this analogy is implying but Night March is a good deck and therefore makes up a decent amount of meta presence.
>>
>>25716416
fear is a strategy only shitters complain about
so yeah in that way nightmarch is like FEAR
>>
hello, retard here
can anyone explain to me why shaymin ex is so good for decks?
>>
>>25716607
High hp combined with usually getting the edge in type advantage.
>>
>>25716607
did you read its ability?
>>
>>25716416

FEAR is a gimmick you can beat on accident.

Night March is more like Cable in MvC2. If you r deck can't deal with it, it isn't fast/cheesy enough to compete with most of the other good metagame decks.
>>
>>25716624
Don't forget that his HP is basically infinite, since he can go back to the hand to remove any damage.
>>
File: MTyranitarEXBanditRing43.jpg (103KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
MTyranitarEXBanditRing43.jpg
103KB, 375x523px
Is M-TTar a good card?
>>
>>25716953
Fuck no. In terms of dark type EXs, it goes

Yveltal
Darkrai (DEX)
Darkrai (BP)
Malamar

Then a huge power gap

Tyranitar
Absol
Sharpedo
Krookodile
>>
>>25716875

Not really. That just means no one will Lysandre him unless they know it'll lead to a KO, and hitting 110 is pretty doable for a lot of decks.
>>
File: old booster.jpg (29KB, 694x190px) Image search: [Google]
old booster.jpg
29KB, 694x190px
Can you still get a hold of old booster packs or did this guy keep it for a long time?
>>
>>25716996
Anon, pls, take a hint.
>>
Is it okay to post pictures of some cards I pulled today? I don't know if some of them are good or not.
>>
>>25717037
IRL pulls?
If so sure.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25717037
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25717049
>>
>>25717022
they still sell LT at my walmart.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25717037
Last one, sorry I have some promos mixed in.
>>
>>25717103
Is that Entei good to use in a Deck?
>>
>>25717103
>>25717115
>pulled Charizard and Jolteon out of 8 Generations packs

They're 60-70 on their own. Others meh but those two are 10/10s.
>>
>>25717139
Holy moly
>>
>>25715787
>Gyarados has 7 water energies equipped
>use second attack
>all tails
>lose
This game rewards skill.
>>
>>25717131
There's literally a deck based around it. Might fall out of standard rotation if blacksmith is not reprinted.
>>
File: 1384735180782.jpg (26KB, 285x368px) Image search: [Google]
1384735180782.jpg
26KB, 285x368px
>>25717368

I've had that happen with 8 Water Energies, even.
>>
>>25716875
I don't know if this facetious or not but this is basically how I win every match with Trevenant.

>>25717139
>60-70
Yeah no
>>
Which Theme Decks are useful?
I've bought one on my own accord and it was dogshit, I'd like to hear your opinions.
>>
>>25717962
the best deck for theme is basic green xy
no deck is worth spending tokens on
try pulling shaymin from roaring skies instead
>>
>>25718072
Basic Blue is also good. Dark Hammer is worth buying just for the two korrina and two sycamore.
>>
>>25717962
I use them for daily q, so for me most of them are useful
>>
File: secret-rare-mewtwo-ex-164-2.jpg (97KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
secret-rare-mewtwo-ex-164-2.jpg
97KB, 324x450px
>>25715539
>anyone buy an expensive single this week?
LAst week, I found out there was a CoolStuff.inc store in my area.
They were selling SR Gyarados and SR Red Mewtwo for $10 bucks each, since they had so many of them.
Spent $20 bucks, and they gave me a free booster pack.
This week, I brought a Shiny Gyarados box at walmart and pulled another SR Gyarados, and a FA Darkrai

Now I have two of them like this guy here.
>>25713186

Other then that, got 3 SR , and a FA in one month. Never got that lucky before.
>>
ded game
>>
server mainteance, free packs get?
>>
>>25718349
>nintendo
>free
:^)
>>
>>25718349
probably not because it's "Scheduled" maintenance. Unless it runs over time we'll be lucky to get anything
>>
>>25718162
>Spent $20 bucks, and they gave me a free booster pack

Dang, my CoolStuff doesn't do that. Then again, they don't have singles on display, either.
>>
This sleeve...
>>
File: IMG_4377.jpg (616KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4377.jpg
616KB, 675x900px
or this sleeve?
>>
>>25718806
this one
>>
Looks like servers will be down for another couple of hours (if I've done the time zone math correctly)

FREE PACKS INCOMING
>>
File: 1368060599069.gif (348KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1368060599069.gif
348KB, 215x194px
JUST
like I anticipated
despite the percentages fag claiming it would be WRONG
M ray WON at states
http://pastebin.com/whkXZJAN get fucked loser :^)
>>
File: random encounter theme starts.jpg (422KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
random encounter theme starts.jpg
422KB, 1000x750px
Who is ready to sail the SS Anne to Disappointment Town to battle for the No Good Pulls Badge?
>>
>>25719162
I'm ready coach.
>>
>>25719117
http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-one/
here is the list for the nonbelievers
>>
File: A shiny Psyduck appears!.jpg (390KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
A shiny Psyduck appears!.jpg
390KB, 1000x750px
>>25719163
I don't even play this game. I bought these for the laff.

Next random encounter coming up!
>>
>>25719185
hope you pull something shiny to look at
>>
>>25719196
Foils you say?

LAST ENCOUNTER INC
>>
I guess if anything, 3 packs 3 foils is decent?
>>
>>25719230
kinda unlucky
your best pull is actually the greninja + max elixir and fighting fury belt
if you register and install the ptcgo (after its gone off maintainence) you could use the code cards and open another 3 packs online
>>
>>25719247
Hmm, most as well
>>
BACK ONLINE
>>
>>25719175
>Those Standard lists
>Sceptile
>PROMO Sceptile
>Slowking
>Ho-oh
>Manaphy
Am I this out of touch with Standard? These lists are radically different from what we saw at cities a month ago.
I'm glad at least one competitive player understands the viability of Slowking, at least
>>
Doesn't Roaring Skies have 7 different Rayquaza cards? I want his Mega FA.
>>
>>25719175
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-one/
A Ho-oh deck in the top cut? What a time to be alive.
>>
>>25719762
It's more like a Manectric deck with Ho-oh teched in

My only question is why these people don't run Rainbow Energy. Not a single one of the Top 8 lists run Enhanced Hammer, Ho-oh would heal the damage off instantly, and all the other benefits on top of that.
>>
anyone wish they were high quality Energy-Symbol sleeves for physical cards like the ones you get from challenges?
>>
File: 1.jpg (617KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
617KB, 3264x2448px
Charizard Box pulls, how'd I do??
>>
>>25719788
>see all these people great pulls
>bought a Charizard, Celebi, and Mew box
>not a SINGLE EX or full art

i'm going to just end it all, fampai
>>
>>25719762
even better, these are eight separate states winners and not one top cut.
>>
>>25719840
>Ho-oh WON a regionals
Remember when everyone was convinced the card was unusable garbage, like a sick joke on TPL's part?
I wonder what other cards end up as viable.
>>
Alright, so I just got the online client. How the fuck do I build a decent deck.
>>
>>25718811
Holy shit this sleeve is really cool.
>>
Is the Xerneas XY Theme Deck worth it for the 2 Xerneas?
>>
Are the Daily Bonuses the same for everyone?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>25720651
>>25720651
>>25720651
>>
>>25719868
four star all the tutorials and see what cards you have to work with from the locked packs. Don't open anything that's not locked. Read the OP
>>
>>25720683
Fuck alright that's gonna take some grinding.

Best use for the P currency? Save it? Play the Shaymin Lotto?
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.