[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: John_Egbert2.png (4KB, 152x226px) Image search: [Google]
John_Egbert2.png
4KB, 152x226px
what would his team be?
>>
Oh man I love Homestar Runner, he is a terrific athlete.
>>
File: 1444088126499.jpg (22KB, 570x242px) Image search: [Google]
1444088126499.jpg
22KB, 570x242px
people still read this shit
>>
File: >∕co∕.jpg (118KB, 388x444px) Image search: [Google]
>∕co∕.jpg
118KB, 388x444px
>>
a hacked in female latios
>>
I actually caught myself thinking "At least it isn't Undertale again" and then I remembered that they're the exact same thing.

Also sage this shit.
>>
>homestuck
kill yourself
>>
Is this still a thing? This is the first reference I've seen to it in a year or more. I thought maybe people were finally over it.
>>
Did this end yet? I swear I've been hearing "final update" being tossed around for 3 years now. Although, I also did hear about what happened with the game that was supposed to be produced and felt really sad. I may not like HS but that wasn't cool.
>>
>>25691369
That's largely because there hasn't been any new content for about as long. Nonetheless, the next burst of activity is going to finalize the series.

Team:
Lopunny
Mismagius
Mr. Mime
Rayquaza/Latias/Latios
Sableye
Quagsire
>>
>>25691408

What happened?
>>
>>25691430
The team he hired to help create the game basically walked off with about 750,000$ to pour into the new King's Quest. After some court action they were able to get some, but not all of it back.
Game is still in production, just severely delayed and underfunded due to said legal battle and loss of funds.
Also his dad died during this entire thing.
>>
>>25691452
That's rough. No one deserves that, especially seeing that the new king's quest is hot garbage.

I still like Hussie for making Problem Sleuth. Homestuck's first two acts I consider pretty good, but mostly because they maintained Problem Sleuth's adventure game gimmick.
>>
>>25691452

Homestuck's popularity is baffling to me, but that's still a shame. I hope he's able to recover from all of that.
>>
>breed for 4 straight days for a shiny Horsaroni
>finally hatch one
>it has Runaway
>>
>>25691515
It's a story about kids who are friends on the internet that uses tools that only a web-based fiction experience can use to tell its story.
Also, some cancerous as fuck Axis Powers Hetalia fans stormed the comic during act 5(?) to slobber all over the newly introduced characters.
So much of the material is referential ex/internally that it's a perfect way for your average autist to sink time into 'searching for the deeper references'.
>>
>>25691566
Lel
Better than getting stuck with a 'Rivalry' Spevender
>>
File: cancer_cells.jpg (72KB, 670x380px) Image search: [Google]
cancer_cells.jpg
72KB, 670x380px
>>25691261
>>
So, is Undertale a good game or a bad game?
>>
Altaria, Lopunny, and Mime Jr. are the only ones I could think of
>>
>>25692993
If you enjoyed the first two acts of Homestuck, you'll love it. Otherwise, don't bother. The story is pretty okay, and the mechanics play nicely with it, but if you aren't going to love the story, the gameplay just doesn't hold up. In fact, most of the battles boil down to semi-scripted stories of their own.

That said. I enjoyed it, and I think Homestuck was a great idea that went to absolute fucking garbage along the way. The fanbases of both are fuck-awful. It's up to you.
>>
>>25691412
Replace Quagsire with Wooper. Cause, you know. No arms.
Also probably replace Lopunny with a 100lv Buneary.
>>
>>25692993
>>25692993

It's pretty good desu, personally I like it more because I love the Mother series, and seeing it replicate something from Earthbound is somewhat impressive. The OST is also pretty good, its just that the fanbase is cancerous.

If it wasn't as popular, 4chan in general might be more keen towards it, but tumblrinas blew up part of the game, so its now hated on principle. A shame for an actually good game
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.