[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most forgettable box legends, or most forgettable box legends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13

File: XY.png (319KB, 660x517px) Image search: [Google]
XY.png
319KB, 660x517px
Most forgettable box legends, or most forgettable box legends?
>>
>>25674009

Yveltal is cool looking but was a Reshiram/Zekrom tier easy-to-catch pussy.
>>
>>25674009
nah, geomancy moonblast is a sick combo.
yveltal is pretty nice in my book.

palkia is the most forgetable.
>>
Well you posted them so clearly they aren't forgettable, OP.
>>
>>25674009
>most forgettable
>most powerful non-transforming pokemon in the game, if not then in the top 5 easy
>first set of box legends that werent hyperdracosaurs since gen 4
>>
>>25674009
Those aren't the diamond/pearl guys.
>>
>>25674063
I agree, I randomly forget that Palkia exists from time to time. Strange considering I always remember Dialga and Giratina
>>
Xerneas is one of the best designed legends ever anon. Your opinion is like an ass. Everyone has one, and it usually stinks
>>
File: image.png (576KB, 1085x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
576KB, 1085x654px
>>25674009
>Most forgettable box legends, or most forgettable box legends?
>>
>>25674113
even their battle gimmick is forgettable
>>
File: 250px-Tao_trio.png (95KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tao_trio.png
95KB, 250x180px
>>25674009
That would be these fat fucks
>MUH YUGIOH DWAGONS again
>don't have any domain like the birds or primals or time/space guys, they represent abstract human concepts
>"signature ability" is just reskinned Mold Breaker
>designs are simultaneously overdesigned with details and underdesigned by being a single color
>also Kyurem looks like a plucked chicken, until it Fusion Evolves, at which point it looks like a Digimon
>regional trio (and there are two) don't have anything to do with them, they're just some goats in boots and some recolored genies, so they're not even important to the local cosmology
>want to be your friend and casually hop into your ball with only the most token of fights
>their big highlight is being controlled by the cringeworthy Mary Sue "bad guy" for a couple scenes, nothing the player has anything to do with

Gen 5 was in many respects a very good generation, but in terms of legends it was undoubtedly the worst.
>>
>>25674063
This.

Gen 4 is where, for me personally, legendaries stopped being universally impressive or at least interesting in some respect.

Palkia doesn't really have anything about him that I mind (tail-engines), he's just bland and uninteresting.
>>
>>25674113
Most rememberable for me. Don't know what you're smoking.
>>
>>25674113

have fun being on your own in that, faggot. EVERYONE remembers Zekrom and Reshiram.

>version mascots of both Black and White AND Black and White 2
>appeared as statues in Kalos
>actually signify the games titles
>easy yin/yang concept
>Zekrom being one of the sickest looking legendaries to date

Yveltal and Xerneas, or Dialga and Palkia are the only acceptable answers.
>>
>>25674124
The most annoying part is easily their abilities. Among their peers they are virtually useless.
>>
>>25674124
Its my favourite trio, personally. All the smaller legends bar Genesect are not that great, though. But then they never are.
>>
Agree.
I don't really like ANY of the box legendaries, but at least I kind of remember them and their gimmicks.

These guys were the most "Whatever" plot legendaries to date.
>>
>>25674124

What's your point?

YES, they were pretty crap, but OP is talking about the most FORGETTABLE legendaries. Literally everyone remembers Reshiram and Zekrom.
>>
I forget suicune is a box legendary all the time
>>
>>25674155
I sense a 12 year old. Sorry to rustle your jimmies, tiger.
>>
>>25674179
>tail engines
like or hate it, they're pretty memorable partly because of that design feature.

Personally, Reshiram is one of my favorite Pokemon designs. other than the rings, I find it refreshingly minimalistic, and Dragon/Fire is a cool typing.
>>
>>25674197
You probably didn't play Crystal then. Crystal was my only Gen 2 game, and Suicune is one of my favorite Pokemon now because of it.
>>
>>25674137
Agreed. Gen 4 legendaries just got too silly powerful.
>>
>>25674198

>gets valid and genuine criticism for saying something inherently stupid

>Y-y-you're just a 12 year old! XD get a load of this guy, right guys? lmao

fuck off and get a grip. Everyone remembers Reshiram and Zekrom.
>>
>>25674249
Not him, but they were pretty forgettable. The fact that they were a second generation of dragons, in addition to looking like plastic toys still, turned me away from them. I only remember Reshiram because of JustinRPG. Zekrom is pretty forgettable, and I just finished up amother playthrough of White.
>>
>>25674249
>thinks you can criticize an opinion
>thinks an opinion is stupid
>busts out faggot for no inherent reason other than he disagrees

Try harder.
>>
>>25674113
>>25674249
gotta agree. Gen V as games are great but as mascots, definitely the least memorable.
>>
>>25674009
That's not Zygarde.
>>
>>25674124
I really liked Kyurem's concept; a degenerated extraterrestrial pokemon, but then they threw in some DNA splicing magic mumbo jumbo. So disappointing.
>>
>>25674327
>didn't get to be a box legendary
>still the most forgettable box legendary
savage
>>
>>25674009
>people complain that legendaries affect the plot too much
>GF makes these two
>they have literally no importance in the game outside of being a replaceable battery
>people complain
>>
>>25674009
best mascot designs since Ho-Oh/Lugia
>>
>>25674009
More like first good looking box legends since Gen II
A huge improvement over the two yugioh dragons rip off gen V had as box mascots
>>
>>25674113
Too ugly to be forgetable
>>
>>25674373

Go big or go home.
Why would we want the same plot we've been complaining about, except this time it's really lazy and "whatever"
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>
File: yveltal_by_elsdrake-d5x68t7.png (199KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yveltal_by_elsdrake-d5x68t7.png
199KB, 1024x1024px
>>25674009
I will never forget my Yveltal so long as he continues to Sucker Punch MegaMewtwo Ys to death in one hit.
>>
>Johto
>>
Ho-oh, in all honestly.
>>
Has the Gen II duo ever interacted with each other?
>>
>>25674460
no. ho-oh didnt even get a movie for itself.
>>
>>25674113
As cool as they are they're pretty damn forgettable
>>
>>25674009
>the ubers queen and tankish dark lugia
>forgettable

Do you perhaps mean Reshiram and Zekrom?
Those were mediocre in their own gens and now are basically "Ubers NU", not to forget Kyurem forms where only 1 is still barely used.
>>
>>25674051

They were both supposed to be easy to catch.
>>
File: 7867139873.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7867139873.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>25674249
wew
be careful with those underage baits
>>
>>25674179
Every sinnohfetus, maybe, because BW/2 were the first good games they played.

My first game is Blue and I frequently forget the Tao trio exists. By comparison the XY guys are magnificently well designed, visually striking and occupy an important place in the game's cosmology.
>>
>>25674113
>>25674124
As terrible as they are, unfortunately they aren't forgetable
>>
>>25677854
This guy gets it
>>
>>25677854
>because BW/2 were the first good games they played

Very nice meme
>>
>>25677900
Yeah, why would they skip BW?
>>
>>25674009
Any legendary in Johto besides Lugia and Entei.
The rest have had next to no exposure and I'm not even sure anyone watched 4ever.
>>
>>25677913
BW/2 means BW and B2W2 you fucking retard
>>
>>25677854
>BW/2 were the first good games they played

Platinum is infinitely better than Path Simulator 2010 and 2012.

>My first game is Blue

I bet.
>>
>>25677941
>suicune gets his own game and a major focus in the anime
>forgettable
>>
>>25678020
>Platinum is infinitely better than Path Simulator 2010 and 2012.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, the region is just as linear but just more twisty giving players the illusion.
Also it had shit to do in the postgame that we haven't seen before.

Plus it was unfortunate enough to be a gen 4 game so everything was unbearably slow.
>>
>>25678137
>I did not play Platinum

Just say that, fag
>>
>>25678127
Like I said I don't think anyone even watched 4ever.

Also Crystal was made when the pokemon hype was beginning to die.
>>
>>25678165
not even 4ever, the actual anime focused on suicune way more than on entei or raikou
>>
>>25678151
Nigga I preordered that shit and picked it up day one.
It was boring as fuck, no reason to recapture the legendaries, distortion world was a waste, story was an Emerald rehash, still didn't fix bases and contests, then the BF was stripped of the fun shit.
Then the game was a straight line from beginning to end with a fuck ton of backtracking.
>>
>>25674124
>>MUH YUGIOH DWAGONS again

Stopped reading here. Just stick with X/Y faggot
>>
>>25678189
Not really, it had about three appearances and they weren't very big or long.
>>
>>25678227
Actually it's in Pokken isn't it?
Well that just goes to show how forgettable it is and I've been playing the game every day since release.
>>
>>25674009
>what is reshiram
>>
>>25674009
I'll never forget laser beak and the deer from princess mononke.
>>
>>25674009
I always thought of Ho-Oh and Lugia as the most forgettable.

Not because they are bad but because they are the only ones that people won't bang on about for 75% of the the game.
>>
>>25674159
>moldbreaker is useless
>relative to fucking pressure and telepathy

Way to be a dumbshit.
>>
>>25674159
>literally one of the most useful abilities
>useless
Do you even pokemon anon?
>>
>>25677993
>you don't understand my made-up ambiguous acronym?
>fuckin retard!

This is how the anon makes the friend. This keeps the anon's fedora untipped.
>>
>>25678309
Not him but you do know everyone does that right?
The slash usually denotes the different games
HG/SS
FR/LG
BW/2
The only one people aren't doing it for is ORAS.
>>
>>25674009
Palkia/Dialga and Zekrom/Reshiram were both more forgettable to me. Having all the mascots for two generations be part Dragon made none of them stand out individually.
>>
Someone doesn't follow vgc. Competitively you have to acknowledge Xerneas.
>>
>>25678412
>types
>when the only thing that counts are the visuals
You what?
>>
>>25678442
>visuals are the only thing making something memorable
What? Even then I agree with you, both gen IV and V had fairly similar looking legendaries with them all being draconic in appearance. A deer in VI was very refreshing.
>>
>>25678475
>Even then I agree with you, both gen IV and V had fairly similar looking legendaries with them all being draconic in appearance.
>Dialga and Palkia
>Dragonic
They were a horse and space shrimp.
How did they look remotely dragonic?
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 680x671px
>All these people who hate Kyurem
Fuck you faggots, Kyurem's probably my favorite Legendary outside of Lugia.

>My favorite types; Ice and Dragon, transformed into one cool-looking design (pun intended)
>Isn't a generic dragon like Rayguaza and Yveltal
>A unique gimmick which is what Mega Evolution should have been
>A cool backstory, the god-damn Original Dragon

My only complaint is that it's Movepool is garbage and it's frail as fuck.
>>
>>25674137
>>25674243
Didn't help that Gen4 (and 5) went way overboard on the legendary count.

Gen 1 - 5
Gen 2 - 6
Gen 3 - 10
Gen 4 - 14
Gen 5 - 13
Gen 6 - 6

Gen 3 is somewhat guilty of it too but I think most people would agree Gen 3 legendaries were at least all interesting. Gen 6 reeling it back in was a personal positive for X/Y as well.
>>
>>25678543
>favorite types ice and dragon
>liking the frozen chicken
>yveltal is a dragon
>liking digimon-tier fusion gimmick
>>
>>25678516
Well you do have a point with Dialga but Palkia is as draconic as you get.
>>
>>25678568
This combined with the fact that you don't battle and capture most of them made me lose interest in legendaries during gen 4/5. Event mons go against what Pokemon is all about IMO.
>>
>>25674113
>>25674124

This, and I completely forgot about Kyurem
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 616x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 616x908px
>>25678614
>favorite types ice and dragon
Ice has always been my favorite element, and I love the cold.
And fuck you dragons will always be cool.
>liking the frozen chicken
Well meme'd
>yveltal is a dragon
It's a fucking Wyvern you tard.
>liking digimon-tier fusion gimmick
Still better than the disappointment that was Megas.
>>
>>25674009
>5 generic back to back legendaries
>more memorable than these unique designs, one of which is the king of ubers and vgc
nah
>>
>>25678710
>generic designs
Yeah no, also the only reason people remember Xerneas is because it's good, if it's ever replaced by anything then that's it.
People have already forgotten about Yveltal.
>>
>>25678645
I like Ice too, shame that Ice/Dragon ended up as used for a cripple.
>It's a fucking Wyvern you tard.
It's a fucking bird. And even if you insist on it taking some inspiration from wyverns it's still quite original.
>Still better than the disappointment that was Megas.
Neither were particularly good.
>>
>>25678645
Wyverns are dragons
>>
>>25678735
Nah man, Fabulous Faggoat is just a neat design too.
>>
>>25678735
you really think 5 big dragons in a row are more memorable than the big bird with fingers and the rainbow deer?
>>
>>25678745
It looks nothing like bird you faggot, that's like saying Xerneas is a Unicorn.
>>25678752
Exactly. >>25678752
>>
>>25674117
What battle gimmick?
>>
>>25678788
>yveltal looks nothing like a bird
The fuck are you smoking anon?
>>
>>25678805
it looks like an owl
>>
What are Reshiram and Zekrom even aspects of?

I honestly don't remember, at least Dialga and Palkia were space and time

Also it doesn't help that all the new legendaries have really retarded names, like someone just pulled a bunch of letters in a random order out of a scrabble bag
>>
>>25674085
>since Gen 4
>Gen 6
?
>Gen 4
>first set of box legends that weren't primary colors since Gen 2
>>
>>25678815
truth and ideals
so, nothing important
>>
>>25678774
>five dragons with wildly different designs because they're dragons and don't have to adhere to a rule
Vs
>a deer with rainbow horns only remembered for its competitive ability
>a bird with fingers that barely anyone remembers as is.
>>
>>25678891
Widely different is exaggerating, Palkia and Zekrom has the same body shape. All of them look reptilian as well.
>>
>>25678863
>OD split because truth and ideals were opposing values
>in one game N bonds with the embodiment of truth, in the other the embodiment of ideals
>he has the exact same personality in both games
can't tell if just incompetence/laziness or if there is supposed to be a deeper meaning here
>>
>>25678815
Reshiram and Zekrom represent duality in the philosophy of Taoism. Aka, Yin and Yang. In the context of Pokemon, they represent the duality between Truth and Ideals, respectively.
>>
>>25678735
Nah, Xerneas and Yveltal both incorporate mythology and their theme letter in clever ways, making them genuinely good and interesting designs. Tao trio are just HURR ITS A DRAGON WITH SOMETHING ON ITS ASS.

They mean nothing, they represent nothing, and competitively speaking they are nothing. Waste of legends.
>>
>>25678944
Do we really need Pokemon to represent this?

Did the midiclorians will these creatures into the being to create a philosophical conundrum for humans?
>>
>>25678910
>All of them look reptilian as well.
You are kidding right?
The only one in the God trio that resembles something reptilian is Giratina origin forme.
Zekrom it takes a bit of a stretch and Reshiram is closer to a bird than a dragon.

Zekrom and Palkia also have nowhere near the same body type other than the fact they have two arms and two legs. Going by that would class a hell of a lot more pokemon as dragonic.
>>
>>25678980
>Xerneas and Yveltal both incorporate mythology and their theme letter in clever ways, making them genuinely good and interesting designs. Tao trio are just HURR ITS A DRAGON WITH SOMETHING ON ITS ASS.

>opposing forces
>yin and yang
>black and white
>fire and electricity
>past and present
These are things present in their designs. If you hadn't noticed they also incorporate the name of the game into their designs.

Meanwhile the life and death aspect isn't seen at all on Xerneas and Yveltal and unless you're well versed in it the mythology aspect is going to fly over your head.
To most people they mean nothing, they represent nothing and are nothing.
Xerneas is barely gripping his place in competitive after Oras rolled along too.
>>
>>25679014
I like their concept, being based off of something more abstract and ambiguous than the other Mascot Legends.

And on the subject of this thread, I think Yveltal and Xerneas are a double edged sword:
I agree with those that say they are the best, most uniquely designed legends we've had in a while. Unfortunately, after riding off of the heavy narrative Gen V had with Zekrom and Reshiram, I can see what OP means about them being "forgettable". Honestly, Yveltal/Xerneas feel like the most "just there" legends we've had, their significance being only to serve as a convenient power source for Lysandre's ultimate weapon. Heck I know it's been a while since I played my Y version, but IIRC there was literally NO mention of them for a good chunk of the ingame.
Overall best designs we've had yet for mascot legends, but at the same time the most dissapointing backstory and narrative.
>>
>>25679142
This. They felt forced into the plot to add some extra "epicness" but failed anyway because you're forced to catch them. I liked how you could just move on with your journey in Gold and Silver without ever encountering Ho-oh or Lugia if you wanted, and I wish they did that in X and Y because there isn't much buildup to Xerneas or Yveltal at all.
>>
>>25679045
Dialga and Palkia both look fairly reptilian, especially Palkia.
Same for Zekrom and Kyurem. The only one that's more vague is Reshiram which does have a bird feel to it(although birds are reptiles but yeah that's not what I meant).

Yeah, I say bipedal pokémon with arms, another set of wings and a tail have fairly similar body shapes.
>>
>>25679305
>birds are reptiles
they're fucking birds man
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 608x1900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 608x1900px
>>25679305
>>25679320
Birds evolved from Raptors, which are classified as Reptiles.
>>
>>25679119
>To most people they mean nothing, they represent nothing and are nothing.
Which means they mean something, represent something and are something to a significantly greater portion of people than the Tao trio.

Remember that:
Yin and Yang are human concepts and have no literal place in the Pokemon universe, meaning that Zekrom and Reshiram representing them means nothing. Moreover, except for color this element is not present in their design.
Black and White are colors and do not represent anything - Dialga and Palkia don't represent Diamonds and Pearls, those are merely aspects of their design.
Fire and Electricity are represented by dozens of other Pokemon, and are really only represented by Zekrom and Reshiram's type chart, because they don't have any fire or electrical elements on their default design, only when they perform idle animations or attacks.
Past and Present are at best vaguely hinted to by the fact that electricity is tamed now and fire was tamed earlier. Neither Pokemon has any particular significance to the Pokemon world at any specific time period. Zekrom does not, for example, have anything to do with the development of electrical power, was not born from a power plant, doesn't even live in a city. These themes are tenuous at best and if they indeed exist is in question, only even so much as suggested by the presence of White Forest and Black City.
>>
>>25679305
>Dialga and Palkia both look fairly reptilian, especially Palkia.
How exactly does Dialga look reptilian when it's based on a mammal?
Palkia also has a distinct amphibious look to it rather than reptilian right down to the skin.

Zekrom looks fairly humanoid as opposed to reptilian save for the head, Kyurem is the only one that has a shape vaguely resembling a deformed dragon.

Birds are also not reptiles, they may have evolved from them but now they belong to an entirely new group.
>>
>>25679339
birds have warm blood and feathers. dont bring the past into this
>>
>>25679377
>Yin and Yang are human concepts and have no literal place in the Pokemon universe
Stopped reading here, you've missed the point entirely.
>>
>>25679339
So humans are fish, then? Neat.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>People say Zekrom's and Reshiram's meanings are vague
>Not Lugia's and Ho-Oh's
Like seriously, I've never been able to figure out what the fuck they're supposed to represent, and they don't really have control over any specific thing.

>>25679407
>>25679422
I didn't say they WERE reptiles, just saying that they are descended from them.
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>25679422
I guess that explains why my last name is Gilman.
>>
>>25679430
They're supposed to be sea and sky but their shit is all over the place.
Ho oh can grant eternal happiness but that has nothing to do with the sky.
Lugia fled from people because it was too strong but that has nothing to do with the sea.
Ho oh resurrected some pokemon but that has nothing to do with the sky
Lugia isn't even a water type.

Literally the only thing connecting them is Ho oh shining like a rainbow which isn't seen in the models or sprites and Lugia living under the sea.
>>
>>25674009
dude nah. gen 5 i cant remember at all.
>>
>>25679392
>How exactly does Dialga look reptilian when it's based on a mammal?
It looks like some kind of vague sauropod to me. Not really sure how you see a mammal.
>Palkia also has a distinct amphibious look to it rather than reptilian right down to the skin.
The skin can go either way, the texture really isn't that defined. However you do have stuff like claws which isn't seen in amphibians.
>Zekrom looks fairly humanoid as opposed to reptilian save for the head
Yeah, it's a mix
>Birds are also not reptiles, they may have evolved from them but now they belong to an entirely new group.
Most modern scientists include them, because the whole idea of paraphyletic groups is just stupid. But yeah, that wasn't my main point.
>>25679407
Many dinosaurs had feathers too, and there is evidence that at least some dinosaurs were warm blooded.
>>
>>25679430
You literally said "birds are reptiles" in >>25679305 but aight
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x711px
>>25679487
I'm not him, I was replying to them both.
Did you even read the posts?
>>
>>25674009
terrible fuckin legendaries those two were
>>
>>25674373
Dialga and Palkia were essentially replaceable batteries, too.
>>
The only box legendary that I could forget is Zygarde ;_;
>>
>>25678980
This. For all the dumb symbolism you can come up with for Tao Dragons, it's hardly relevant their lore and their designs are shit.
>>
>>25679705
So in other words you missed everything about their designs and how it ties into their lore.

Look, it's okay if you just mashed through the dialogue but don't act like you know your shit about it.
>>
>>25679705
>it's hardly relevant their lore
You could say the same for any legendary except for them and kyogre and Groudon anon.

I mean, what does anything on Yveltal and Xerneas have to do with life and death?
What does anything on Dialga have to do with time and space.
What does anything on Hooh and logic have to do with the sky and the sea?
Groudon and kyogre work like I said but what does Ray have to do with the stratosphere?

Anyway, you can see more relating to the lore of the Tao trio than in the others.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 256x192px
>These fags shitting on the lore and backstory behind Tao dragons.

I respect most Gen 5 hate(designs are subjective) but sometimes I find one to be almost retarded.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.