[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the Pokemon protagonists get along with each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 54

File: Pokepals.jpg (49KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Pokepals.jpg
49KB, 500x366px
How would the Pokemon protagonists get along with each other?

Which ones are the best trainers?
>>
all those cute feets
>>
Ethan, Brendan, and Hilbert are basically chill. They are laid back and don't involve themselves with drama. They are friends with pretty much all the trainers.
Lucas is stuck up and feels superior. The guys put up with him when they have to but he isn't bff with anyone. The girls want nothing to do with him. Most are still polite to him if they see him.
They all know Red but Red is the quiet loner who never shows up to anything.
Calem is sensitive and doesn't enjoy most "guy" things. He and Serena do not get along.

Kris, Lyra, Leaf, and Dawn are one clique. They aren't super popular but they enjoy their own get-together times. May and Hilda re total mean girls who are friendly in person but talk shit about the other to their friends. Serena hangs out with them and has to hear Hilda shit talk May and vice versa. She hate Calem but puts up with him if everyone hangs out. Hila has a crush on Nate but Nate is semi in the closet. He and Hilbert playfully explore each other during sleepovers. Rosa is the girl that a lot of the dudes would want to hook up with but she is an anime-club type girl. While attractive she only wants DFC Roxie.

The best trainers are Lucas who devotes himself to battling, Hilda who is fiercely competitive, and Red who has top ELO score on SMOGON despite a super Karenfag team.
>>
They all wanna be the best. Chances are high they would hang out a lot, train together, and probably date one another in their later years.
>>
>>25673587
I feel like Hilbert and Red would be bros.
>>
>>25673587
Made for a pretty interesting and cute read, anon. Thanks for the good reply.
>>
>>25673587
I actually agree with several parts of this headcanon, loved the bit about Nate being in the closet and Calem a bitch boy.
Also rosa/Roxie is awesome, good taste anon.
>>
>>25673705
Who the hell is Nate?
>>
Would they fall in love with each other?
>>
>>25673724
BW2 male protagonist
>>
>>25673724
The B2W2 male protag
>>
>>25673729
I could see Rosa crushing on him big time, but he's too focused on training and romance never really crosses his mind.
>>
File: 1454264903704.jpg (149KB, 850x889px) Image search: [Google]
1454264903704.jpg
149KB, 850x889px
>>
File: 7624c7d7958a46e6536c7da67522359d.jpg (630KB, 844x1150px) Image search: [Google]
7624c7d7958a46e6536c7da67522359d.jpg
630KB, 844x1150px
It would be sexy time all the time
>>
File: 1429732318090.jpg (268KB, 744x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1429732318090.jpg
268KB, 744x1049px
I imagine them being like old families almost like relatives. A sense of brotherhood and sisters.
>>
>>25673948
This warms my heart.
Plus it'd have to be that way with towns full of single parent families. Otherwise it'd just be a bunch of kids on their computers all day.
Sounds familiar for some reason...
>>
>Which ones are the best trainers?

ORAS trainers get the box legendary, go fight the E4, get the space dragon to trust them, and then fucking fly into space to battle IN SPACE.

Then again the Sinnoh trainers are the only ones who catch fucking god so there's that.
>>
They're all the same blank slate, it's really up to you to decide. If we're going by the personality the game gives the rival you don't choose, they're all th same, blande, generically friendly types that would get along with anyone because it's coded into their protagonist DNA. There's nothing unique about any of them.
>>
i want an anime league arc where they all show up at once
>>
File: Hilbert and Red.jpg (118KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hilbert and Red.jpg
118KB, 400x400px
>>25673651
This.
>>
File: 42412812_p25_master1200.jpg (548KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
42412812_p25_master1200.jpg
548KB, 600x780px
>>25673729
Rosa would totally be a Hilbert fangirl
>>
File: fNd2Ixq.jpg (352KB, 1273x900px) Image search: [Google]
fNd2Ixq.jpg
352KB, 1273x900px
>>25673290

Red gets along with Hilbert very well because they're both those quite, a little socially awkward but still kinda cool guys and they make probably also the best trainers out of the bunch. They'd obviously be the most popular with the ladies too because obviously emotionally distant, rather cold guys are every teenage girls dream but they wouldn't even care.

Ethan and Nate are the quirky hyperactive ones, they look up to Red and Hilbert and try to be like them. They never succeed however because they have complete opposite characteristics. They also hit on the girls on a frequent basis but get turned down every time.

Lucas and Calem are browsing /fa/ on a daily basis. Calem is the rich kid in town and can afford all the expensive shit. He's the most arrogant one of the bunch and often even looks down on "those dirty trainers that aren't even into /fa/". Lucas idolizes Calem and as they hang out he often profits from his money and contacts.

Brendan is the only one with sexual experience out of the male bunch. He has done stuff with at least two of the girls Rosa and Dawn but he doesn't even know how the fuck that happened because he wants May.

Kris and Hilda are all about adventure. They are similar to Red and Hilbert just not as socially awkward. Actually they are even the most fun to be around with. Hilda can tell some rad jokes.

Leaf just kinda minds her own business. She gets along with all of the trainers but if they all would actually meet at once they wouldn't even notice if she wasn't there. May has a serious Pokedex fetish so she's fascinated in Red. She gets along well with Dawn and Serena and they usually hang out together like the typical pack of girls. While they talk about boys, fashion or cute Pokemon most of the time May derails often with more complicated Trainer stuff.

Rosa is the one guys like Nathan and Nate lust the most for. Also she isn't a virgin anymore.
>>
>>25674485
Nah.
>>
File: 1452059515377.jpg (223KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1452059515377.jpg
223KB, 800x598px
>>
File: 1223090414925.jpg (61KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1223090414925.jpg
61KB, 600x500px
>>
File: large.jpg (250KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
250KB, 500x415px
>>
>>25674513
What displeases you?
>>
>>25673729
>not Hilbert and Ethan
gay
>>
>>25674624
When you involved sex.
>>
>>25673290

Are the X/Y protags 16 like the B/W ones? If so they would probably all get along well, and not have much in common with a bunch of 12 year olds.
>>
>>25674142
found wally
>>
>>25674653
It's part of life anon, can't do shit about that
>>
>>25673587
>>25674485
we need more like this
>>
>>25673290
They wouldn't.
>>
>>25673290
Everyone aims to be the best so they would be stuck in an endless cycle of defeating one another.
>>
>>25674695

Yes you can, you are the arbiter of what happens in this fiction.
>>
>>25673290
You run the risk of them being caught in an endless loop of Yes's and No's
>>
>>25676486
>leave them to be kissles virgins so that /vp/ can better self insert
No thanks
>>
>>25676551
Nah, it's just that shoehorning in superfluous sexual content for no reason is something a tryhard juvenile would do. And if you're going to do that self-insert loser accusation, then anyone can just say that the character was the author's insert so he fucks some bitches he doesn't even want (so angsty and cool) because he's such a misunderstood badass (like me) or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 500x700px
I'm just gonna pretend that my ship actually happens
>>
No love for my nigga Barry. It saddens me.
>>
File: Trainers 20th.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Trainers 20th.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
I'd say that Ethan and Red have a bit of a friendly rivalry, as well as Hilbert and Nate. Calem and Serena both think that they're too cool for everyone else, Hilda and Rosa are both jealous of one another, Kris despises Lyra for stealing her spotlight, Leaf, Dawn and May are all friends, Lucas is sort of shy and awkward, and Brendan is just buddies with everyone.
>>
>>25677761
>>
>>25673587
>>25674485
>>25677962
i like these
but due to my autism i can't imagine any of the protags together with anyond other than their counterpart
>>
I reckon Red & the guy from BW are those quiet but charismatic kids. They don't need to talk much & they really outgoing, but everyone likes them because they're just likeable. They probably like spending time alone with their pokemon more, but everyone flocks to them and they probably don't mind because they like having friends too. They are both also natural pokemon trainers, but red pursues it more of the two.

Then the guy from DPPt (i think lucas?) is really quiet and really timid when it comes to doing stuff like battling or adventurous stuff like exploring caves & mountains, but he really likes surrounding himself with people, so he follows them around, sorta like butters but because the rest of the group aren't pricks, they help build him up instead of make him the butt and tear him down constantly. While red would be easy to talk to one on one, he isn't because he's too quiet and not good at carrying a conversation, but people still like having him around because he is genuinely a nice kid. Because he can't keep up with the guys shenanigans all the time, he often hangs with the girls who aren't interested.

ethan & brendan are both loud & competitive. they like drawing everyone in to start a ton of competitions. While brendan likes the competition and the spirit, ethan just likes having everyone playing together & the fun, that said, he's the better trainer of the two.

nate is the best battler, he likes training pokemon & battling, not necessarily winning. When he is drawn into the shenanigans, he usually takes it seriously & wins, but oustide of that, he's pretty happy, because he exercises and trains all the time. The guy from XY is really intellectual, he likes studying pokemon training & battling & likes to think he is the most tactical, but because nate is just a natural & better with pokemon he wins more. Despite that, they are really close, because they both focus on getting better and stronger together & are able to learn from one another.
>>
>>25678302
May & green really like joining in on the shenanigans of the guys. Green is a really good trainer & wins a ton of the time, where May is really hot-headed when battling, often losing to nate because he has more strategy which he picked up from the kid from XY. May sorta resents him for that because she is really competitive. Green is usually the one who draws red into competing with them, because they are childhood friends.

Dawn & Serena don't like battling because they are both terrible at it, they prefer to just watch when ethan & brendan cook up one of their schemes, but they are really outgoing otherwise. When Lucas gets beaten early & knocked out of their competitions once things get serious, they hang with him.

Lyra & Rosa enjoy training pokemon & competing too, more for the enjoyment than the competition. Neither are really that talented, so when things get heated they step back too. They both train with each other because they have similar talent & are really close. Rosa is really quick-witted and good with jokes & teasing, so she gets along with the guys really well. She enjoys joking around with Ethan, because he is also similar in that sense.

The girl from BW is the second best at battling after Nate, but because she focuses on training too much & doesn't do too well with people, she isn't too close with the rest of the group as a whole. She enjoys training with red because he's a natural & despite not trying so hard, is able to nearly keep up with her. Of the girls, she is closest to Serena because they get along the most due to both not being that great with people skills. She likes the competition & because Brendan is the initiator of that, she really likes him too, because she's not too good at talking to people, he thinks it's a crush.
>>
>>25677032
This. The overtly sexual stuff is jarring because it doesn't have any evidence in the games. The personality stuff is fun because it fits with the tiny bits we can draw out from the games or official artwork.
>>
>>25673290
Red is the strongest trainer. Rarely engages in group conversation but will talk to people 1 on 1. Gives great advice and encourages other, so everyone thinks he's based. Used to be very shy and quiet in Pallet Town before his Pokemon journey. After it, he's still quiet but radiates a silent confidence that everyone respects.

Ethan is Red's only match but is far more social and outgoing. Everyone loves this guy. That said, due to his dexterousness, it took twice as long for him to reach Red's level of skill.

Brendan is a little vain but not to the point of egotism. He just believes in training both Pokemon and himself. Very fit.

Lucas is a bit silent like Red but usually partakes in group conversations. Envies Red and Ethan for their skill and does his best to reach their level. That said, he is the best when it comes to travel skills.

Hilbert looks out for everyone and is pretty much considered to be everyone's big bro. A bit of a tech head too.

Nate is the most immature of the bunch and a bit of a prankster. Has a tendency to annoy the others, especially Lucas but always has the best of intentions.

Calem is French so is very distinct from the others, due to his accent. The first to try new and exciting things. Knows several languages and usually serves as a guide in new lands/cultures.

Leaf collects all the cute Pokemon but is far from a bad trainer. Soft spoken but not shy. Will often come up with solutions and tips no one else thought of.

Kris is a bit of a tomboy and the highest skilled out of all the girls. Secretly dislikes Lyra because Lyra has the potential to be just as good as Ethan in terms of skill, but is always goofy and far more liked than Kris herself.
>>
>>25679358
>due to his dexterousness

Why the fuck did I type that. Meant outgoingness. Anyway...

Lyra is totally unaware of how Kris thinks of her. She's too busy trying to ship everyone with each other. Secretly, she's desperate to be loved by someone, by they boy or girl. Quite high skilled and could be among the best in the group if she didn't spend so much time being a socialite. A bit of a snark too occasionally. Everyone likes her, if they think she's a bit goofy at times.

May gets a rep for being a slut but in reality is a bit of a health freak, like Brendan. Likes to battle and partake in contests because both show off how good her Pokemon can be.

Dawn likes fashion and it shows in her Pokemon. Is an average battler but shines in contests.

Hilda, as the oldest in the group, serves as a Team Mom. That said, she doesn't like acting like one 24/7. A good battler but realizes the importance of human connections. Subtly tries to gauge the boys' interest in her.

Rosa is your typical genki girl. Excitable, cute and full of energy. This reflects in her Pokemon who always seem to be up for a fight. However, she lacks technical skill to really be a good trainer.

Serena is a socialite and has many connections across the world. She acknowledges that everyone can have something to offer and therefore has a broad range of options when it comes to battling and ties with Kris for best female trainer. Is a bit of a tutor for the others but is far too fun and easygoing to be seen as Team Mom.
>>
>>25679397
is kris tsundere for lyra or is it legitimate dislike
>>
>>25679444
More legitimate annoyance. Nate likes to tease that she is tsundere though.

Red's called her out on it a few times before but Kris just ignores him, on the basis that it's worthless taking social advice from a guy that barely even talks to begin with.
>>
>>25679358
>>25679397

I like yours a lot. no sex plots and genuinely understandable characterizations. Lucas was kind of random though.
>>
File: Trainers in Shade.jpg (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Trainers in Shade.jpg
1MB, 1200x1000px
>>
>>25678580
>>25677032
Rosa looks like a slut so I found it appropriate to spell it out. Brendan is the misunderstood teenager every good story needs.
I made that shit up on the go so obviously there are no fucking hints about that stuff, I just tried to be creative and give the story something else rather than "X is stronger than Y, A doesn't like B". If you would've criticized or made comments about other parts beside the sex stuff I would've appreciated it but as it is now it just looks like you're flustered that I tainted your innocent headcanon.
>>
>>25674485
>>25681720
I just have one problem with your comment and it wasn't the sex. Truth be told, it was quite good and I got no issues against pairing the trainers like that.

But your biggest issue was omitting Lyra, you cold hearted fiend.
>>
>>25681770
Holy shit I DID forget her didn't I? I'll come up with something
>>
File: That fucking Miltank.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
That fucking Miltank.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>25681779
It's okay, anon, so does everyone else. She's criminally underappreciated.
>>
>>25681720
Lol please if the height of your creativity is just saying that there was some fucking going on all in the name of "tainting innocent headcannons" then you're trying to compensate harder than I thought. You seem to think that sex is the only way to represent a misunderstood teenager which is probably the only thing your adolescent head can come up with. And listen, people can criticize a certain portion of you words without having to address every other part, and that doesn't mean you're being persecuted for your so mature, so adult ideas. Get over yourself.
>>
>>25681923
>lol
I rest my case
>>
I always liked the idea that Hilda and Hilbert are siblings, got it from a similar thread at some point. Pretty cruel parents with matching names like that, though.

Stuff like >>25673948 makes Red and Leaf fit the idea nicely too, though that could be a slippery slope if people want every similar-looking duo to be related.
>>
>>25682040
???
>>
Red's the shy, kinda awkward kid that lights up when he's talking about something he's into. This case it's Pokémon. His Pokémon journey made him less awkward though so he can pull off his shyness as stoicness.

Ethan's slacker, so he's not as good as he could be at battling. But he's a laid back dude who who's easy to get along with if you can handle some teasing. Has a surprising fatherly side too that comes out with egg hatching. Looks up to Red a fair bit too.

Brendan's a really adventurous type that has that /fit/ body to go with it. Loves to try new things so he's dabbled in contests some and is decent at it. Less easy going than Ethan and can't take a joke, but is a total bro that'll always have your back otherwise.

Lucas fades into the background a bit, but is pretty cool once you get to know him. Surprisingly nerdy too. Picked up violin because his rich parents pressured him into it.

Can tell I just making up bullshit right now so I'm gonna stop.

By the way, what's everyone's headcanon's for teams?
>>
Leaf's team would be the same as Red's except Clefairy instead of Pikachu (was planned to be the mascot, stone evolution) and Umbreon instead of Espeon.
>>
File: Hilbert and Hilda Subway.jpg (74KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hilbert and Hilda Subway.jpg
74KB, 720x384px
>>25682088
I always thought that they met on the Battle Subway, and became friends from there.
>>
>>25673290
Shouldn't they be playing DS instead of PSP?
>>
>>25682281
This appeals much more to me desu.

Nice pic too.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1353955.jpg (294KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1353955.jpg
294KB, 750x500px
>>
Dawn and May would meet at a contest in either Sinnoh or Hoenn, then become [s]girlfriends[/s] Best friends
>>
File: N3eby[1].jpg (149KB, 700x982px) Image search: [Google]
N3eby[1].jpg
149KB, 700x982px
Who would win?

Rank the Pokegirls however you wish.
>>
>>25673587
>redgy

Nah
>>
>>25673651
>implying Red isn't a fully grown adult by the time Hilbert starts his Pokemon journey
>>
File: 1399694455258.jpg (339KB, 826x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1399694455258.jpg
339KB, 826x1039px
>>25683476
this my nigga right here
>>
>>25683785
B2W2 features Red
>>
File: Trainers 3.jpg (430KB, 1500x428px) Image search: [Google]
Trainers 3.jpg
430KB, 1500x428px
>>
>>25683334
Why is Nate looking up Cheren's skirt?
>>
File: 1457651169544.png (72KB, 195x196px) Image search: [Google]
1457651169544.png
72KB, 195x196px
>>25679358
>>25679397
damn, anon, i love these, best ones itt
if lyra is desperate to be loved by someone, i'll love her
>>
>>25689758
Nobody loves her enough, anon.
>>
bump for more
>>
File: 1366122330352.png (412KB, 900x641px) Image search: [Google]
1366122330352.png
412KB, 900x641px
It's a pretty common sentiment it seems, but Red and Hilbert are very similar. Red is a both a little more socially awkward (which he tries, and mostly succeeds, to play off as aloof stoicism) and a little better at a battling, where as Hilbert is just a quiet dude. Hilbert doesn't spend his training on a mountain away from everyone else though, meaning his both a bit better at dealing with strangers and a bit better at dealing with unusual pokemon and strategies from challengers.

Ethan is a shonen anime protagonist in the flesh, always hot blooded, always ready to fight, always saving the girl. Both Dawn and Rosa thought he was an idiot at first, and still kind of do, but after seeing him in action its developing into the tsundere kind of "B-baka!"

Brendan and Nate are all about being /fit/ and quite competitive about it. Brendan is more serious and structured about it, the guy who hits the gym and the track regularly and his training for pokemon is the same. He's a little unimaginative though, which means he tends to fall just a little short of the greats. Nate is just hyperactive, always running around and trying something new. His lack of focus means he's one of the weaker battlers of the protagonists (so still a beast), but his occasional flashes of inspiration can leave everyone amazed, and frankly he's having so much fun that he doesn't care about his win/loss record.

Lucas is a bit elitist. Not a real dick about it, and he'll put it on the line when danger threatens like the rest of them, but he doesn't really have that much interest in hanging out with them socially. He's got his own friends and a life outside pokemon, and is the most likely to find a career doing something else.
>>
Red is basically a myth to most of the others. Ethan brags about fighting him, but no one believes him.

Leaf retired and disappeared somewhere. No one really knows where.

Ethan is cocky as hell. Doesn't get along well with Hilbert, since they both have big personalities. Mesmerized by Hilda, to Lyra's chagrin.

Lyra is good friends with Dawn and May, but can't stand Hilda. She's childish and holds a grudge easily.

Brendan is the guy every girl wants to get with. He's pretty gay though. Usually pretty calm and collected, gets very flustered around Calem.

May is very motherly towards the rest of the group. She's a huge know it all, which rubs Lucas the wrong way.

Lucas is pretty quiet compared to the others, but secretly takes great pride in being the "wise silent one". Mentors Nate, who is actually a much better trainer than Lucas.

Dawn is a gossip and likes to cause internal strife among the champs. Everyone stopped listening to her a while ago except Lyra, who still gullibly accepts everything she says.

Hilbert likes to think of himself as a leader of the group, despite having less seniority and experience than most of its members. He and Ethan clash a lot, often for Hilda's attention.

Hilda is too engrossed in catching and training pokemon to really care what anyone else is doing. She acknowledges Hilbert, Nate, and Rosa, but remains uninterested in anyone else.
>>
Nate is a battling savant. He's very simple minded and forward thinking, but severely underestimates his own abilities. Lucas mentors him, but Nate gets less from the training than he thinks he does.

Rosa desperately tries to be Hilda, but often gets sidetracked by other things. Gets along very well with Serena.

Calen feels really left out by everyone in the group. Nate has welcomed him, as has Brendan, but most of the girls and the rest of the guys haven't really taken an interest.

Serena is the new star of the group. Desperately trying to be Red, she studied his methods and has become a successful trainer doing so. Constantly trying to get Ethan to reveal Mt. Silver's location.
>>
File: 1450829821815.gif (151KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1450829821815.gif
151KB, 500x333px
>>25695748
Yes but who has the floppiest sausage? I need to know this because I am a scientist like Oak, but, you know for boys.
>>
File: 1366426939959.jpg (148KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
1366426939959.jpg
148KB, 1000x584px
>>25695748

Calem is perhaps a little too soft for the life of a travelling trainer. He's good, but ultimately he just doesn't enjoy battling, or traipsing through the wilderness in search of challenges or new pokemon to catch. He's got his eye on a job as a professor or researcher, so he can still work with pokemon but not have to get his hands quite as dirty.

Hilda is the strongest of the girls, right up there with Hilbert and Red, though they tend to have a bit of a rock/paper/scissors dynamic, being Hilda/Red/Hilbert (nothing set in stone, just a slight edge in the battles). She's a tomboy and just self concious enough about it that the rowdier guys like Ethan and Nate can succesfully tease her about it to make her flustered. She's otherwise pretty well adjusted and down to earth and would make a good couple with Red, but they're both a bit too shy to do anything about it. Hilbert tries to prod them along though.

Lyra and Kris are BFFs, to the point where you hardly see one without the other. Neither has any real desire to be a champion though; but seeing one or both as a gym leader or elite four would not be a surprise. They don't mix much with the others aside from Ethan, and that just because of proximity; they're not mean, just busy with their own thing.

Dawn is the girliest of the bunch and a monster in contests. She's let her battling slip a lot though, but she doesn't care, she's doing what makes her happy. Much like Calem she's happy to settle down in one place and stop wandering, but she takes it a lot more gracefully when she is out on the field, even having fun when its not TOO often.
>>
File: 1383411544904.png (281KB, 486x359px) Image search: [Google]
1383411544904.png
281KB, 486x359px
>>25695848

May is also all about the /fit/, and they guys have noticed. Pretty much all of them have at least a little crush on her, but dating is the last thing on her mind. Between battling, contests and keeping active she just doesn't have the time. She's pretty good at all of the above, but doesn't dedicate herself to anything in specific, meaning while she can hang in the upper echelons of either she rarely comes in at number one.

Serena is kind of a bitch. She's spread a few rumours about May, partly out of jealousy, partly out of simple cattiness. She's right up there with Dawn in terms of contests though, focusing on whats in and fashionable as opposed to Dawn's eye for cuteness and charm. She's quite outgoing and engaging when she wants to be though, and the guys all think she's pretty cool.

Rosa is a weird one; she's tried a bit of everything, battling, musicals, even some acting roles. She seems to enjoy it all, bouncing from one thing to another but never sticks with anything for long. The chances are she'd be a top tier battler if she ever dedicated herself to it, but she's mostly about having fun with her friends and thus a massive Karenfag.

Also, Hilbert is dating Bianca.
>>
File: 1367056445811.jpg (136KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1367056445811.jpg
136KB, 850x637px
>>25695785
Pic related
>>
>>25695920
but who's the sluttiest
>>
File: 1365604608851.jpg (72KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1365604608851.jpg
72KB, 500x625px
>>25695949
>>
File: 1450181419648.jpg (14KB, 475x351px) Image search: [Google]
1450181419648.jpg
14KB, 475x351px
>mfw no one gives a shit about Kris
>>
>>25676509
>underrated post
>>
File: 1457938390104.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457938390104.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>25676509
>>
>women
>get along
Kek
They would go to a contest with the same clothes on different pokes and literally never talk to each other again
>>
Red: Not really the leader since he doesn't talk to anyone, everyone else still shows him respect, even if they think he's weird.
Ethan: Thinks he's the coolest trainer ever, and that every girl is attracted to him. This definitely isn't the case, though.
Brendan: Tries to be friendly towards everyone, even if they aren't that friendly to him. Also very fit.
Lucas: A bit shy and socially awkward, Lucas spends a good deal of time on his own, despite his friends wanting to be with him.
Hilbert: More or less the big brother of the group, Hilbert stands up for what he thinks is right.
Nate: Eager to prove himself, Nate still has some learning to do to become a great trainer.
Calem: Calem usually thinks he's above all of the other trainers. As a result, nobody really bothers interacting with him, aside from Serena.
>>
These threads are maximum comfy
>>
>>25697016
have you ever actually spoken to a woman
>>
File: 1050515.jpg (167KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1050515.jpg
167KB, 900x700px
>>
>>
File: 8fc18481fe073d7d145910dbd1201f22.jpg (690KB, 1450x1476px) Image search: [Google]
8fc18481fe073d7d145910dbd1201f22.jpg
690KB, 1450x1476px
>>
File: 1456301789538.jpg (337KB, 997x599px) Image search: [Google]
1456301789538.jpg
337KB, 997x599px
>tfw ya'll are using all these specific names and i don't know who anyone is.
There should be atleast one pic with the names so dipshits like me know who is who
>>
File: Protag Height Chart.jpg (515KB, 3000x743px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Height Chart.jpg
515KB, 3000x743px
>>25701637
I didn't have one with just names, but I hope it'll do.
>>
>>25697961
And the girls?
>>
File: 1436302060235.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436302060235.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>25703147
>Dawn is 4'6"
A few hundred pieces of fanart can really distort your expectations of a little Japanese girl
>>
File: official timeline.png (31KB, 640x284px) Image search: [Google]
official timeline.png
31KB, 640x284px
I hope I'm not the only one autistic enough to have been triggered by people not accounting for the characters from older Gens having aged by the time Unova and Kalos characters show up.
>>
>>25697961
>>25707248
Silly me.
Leaf: Leaf is essentially the 'psychiatrist' of the group. Everyone opens up to her, even Red.
Kris: Kris keeps trying to get herself noticed by everyone else, but keeps getting overshadowed by Lyra, with whom she has a bit of a one-sided rivalry.
Lyra: Pretty much one of the only girls that would fall for Ethan's 'charm'. She's used to being centre of attention, even if she accidentally pushes Kris out of the spotlight.
May: May is kind, compassionate, and very in touch with nature. She dreams of becoming a professor someday.
Dawn: One of the more adventurous trainers, and that's saying a lot. Keeps trying to get Lucas to go with her, to no avail.
Hilda: Definitely the most hot-blooded trainer, Hilda is always looking for a battle. She also has a crush on Hilbert...
Rosa: Easily excitable and short on attention span, Rosa is always cheerful and always looking for something new to do.
Serena: A bit aloof, Serena is still a lot more sociable than Calem, and is an expert on the finer things in life, like fashion and food.
>>
>>25708193
At least we got nobody using that retarded split timeline thing to split up ORAS characters from everyone else.
>>
File: 1389341527849.jpg (395KB, 1061x636px) Image search: [Google]
1389341527849.jpg
395KB, 1061x636px
>>
File: 1433396121780.jpg (1MB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
1433396121780.jpg
1MB, 1000x857px
>>
>>25673587
Pure autism
>>
In my headcanon they all know each other and meet up several times a year, but for the most time they are in their respective regions

Some Infos:

>red and gold/Ethan have a special relationship. Every week they meet up on Mt silver to train. Gold is reds only student. When gold is back in kanto/johto blue often asks for red

>Hilbert and hilda are a couple obviously. They are friends with Nate and Rosa

>Lucas is a very nice guy who spends a lot of time in the underground with dawn. Hes very calm but funny and is probably the strongest trainer out of the protags

Also all of them keep contact with the gym leaders and train with the champion of their region regularly. It makes me feel cozy imagining that
>>
>>25714045
gay
>>
Which one is the sluttiest?
>>
>>25714045
This was great, and staying in regions makes this the most sensible of the thread, but what on earth would make Lucas out of any other protag the strongest trainer?

I'd also say that Nate and Rosa are the couple, while Hilbert and Hilda arent. Dont forget that whoever was the protag of BW would have left to travel the world on Zekrom/Reshiram for 2 years at most
>>
File: Zinnia Special.png (361KB, 540x454px) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia Special.png
361KB, 540x454px
>>25714090
Ruby is practical a harem MC
>>
>>25714290
that kids foot is up that girls vajayjay
>>
>>25716073

Best way to make the bitch talk
>>
>>25678302
>>25678490
9.7/10
>>
>>25679358
>>25679397
9.5/10
>>
>>25714231
>but what on earth would make Lucas out of any other protag the strongest trainer?
Not the guy who posted that, but probably because he was in the game that introduced the gods of time and space.
>>
>>25682238
Team headcanons:
>Red
His team in GSC

>Ethan
Typhlosion
Togetic
Heracross
Umbreon
Red Gyarados
Dragonite

>Brendan
Sceptile
Gardevoir
Slaking
Flygon
Milotic
Metagross

>Lucas
Torterra
Staraptor
Rotom
Garchomp
Floatzel
Lucario

>Hilbert
Serperior
Simipour
Musharna
Klingklang
Golurk
Volcarona

>Nate
Emboar
Ampharos
Zoroark
Accelgor
Excadrill
Sawsbuck

>Calem
Chespin
Talonflame
Blastoise
Sylveon
Lucario (again)
Goodra

I kinda fell apart at Nate, but I think it's mostly good. I can't help but feel like I missed some obvious shit, though.

I might do the girls in the morning. They'll probably be a mix between counterparts of the boys' teams and highlighting things about the regions that I couldn't include/forgot about, since they can't have all of the gift pokemon the boys have, except maybe dragonite.
>>
>>25718348
>red
hgss team

>Ethan
thyplosion
Togetic
Eeveelution of some sort
Ho'oh
Sudowodo
Shucie
traded pokemon from brock and jasmine

>brendan
Swampert
Metagross
Castform
kecleon
wobbufet

>lucas
Torterra
Togekiss
Happiny
eeveelution
Porygon Z
Giratina
Lucario

>hilbert
Emboar
Pansage
Reshiram
Zoroark
Volcarona

>nate:
starter
Eeveelution
Shiny gible/dratini
and lots of N's pokemon

Calem:
Chesnaught
Snorlax
Charizard (pandering)
Lapras
Tyrantrum
Lucario

protags seem to only get gift pokemon starters and pokemon they are forced to meet during their journey
>>
>>25682238
>Red
Pikachu, Espeon, Snorlax, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise
>Leaf
Jigglypuff, Blissey, Aerodactyl, Vileplume, Arcanine, Blastoise

>Gold
Typhlosion, Umbreon, Steelix, Dragonite, Gyarados, Hitmontop
>Kris
Meganium, Magcargo, Ampharos, Azumarill, Heracross, Togekiss

>May
Blaziken, Milotic, Breloom, Salamence, Mawile, Metagross
>Brendan
Sceptile, Raichu, Wailord, Magcargo, Exploud, Claydol

>Dawn
Torterra, Lucario, Togekiss, Porygon-Z, Rotom, Glaceon
>Lucas
Clefable, Empleon, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Alakazam

>Hilda
Samurott, Pansage, Volcarona, Scolipede, Mienshao, Zekrom
>Hilbert
Braviary, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Jellicent, Excadrill, Reuinclus

>Nate
Emboar, Sawsbuck, Milotic, Zoroark, Jolteon, Garchomp
>Rosa
Serperior, Scrafty, Stoutland, Blissey, Sylveon, Dragonite

>Calem
Greninja, Venusaur, Talonflame, Florges, Aegislash, Pangoro
>Serena
Chesnaught, Charizard, Vaporeon, Clefable, Meowstic, Absol
>>
>>25673290
Red is the quiet type that gets along with anyone that talks to him, in which he reveals his true colors as a hot blooded but very sincere and polite person.

Ethan would be the hyperactive retard who always has a smart mouth and likes to be moving all the time. He's the slacker that doesn't care about all the boring shit and just runs into everything headfirst. Him and Brendan would be total bros because they are from the same region but be total opposites. Although Brendan also likes to keep moving, he also takes things slow and is a real womanizer due to his Contest skills. Most of the girls would have a secret crush on him. Most of the guys would wonder if the hat is his real hair or not.
>>
File: 1409088445766.jpg (720KB, 1595x800px) Image search: [Google]
1409088445766.jpg
720KB, 1595x800px
>>
>>25718348
>>25718760
>>25719138
I like to imagine that in some cases, the girls are the protags. The only one that'd definitely have to be boy is Red.

I'd probably say the others would be Ethan, Brendan, Dawn, Hilbert, Rosa and either one for Kalos, I;m not sure.
>>
>>25718348
Team headcanons 2: The return of team headcanons
>Leaf
Venusaur
Nidoqueen
Gyarados
Mr. Mime/ some other trade
Marowak
Lapras

>Kris
Feraligatr
Crobat
Scizor
Sudowwoodo
Miltank
Tyranitar

>Lyra
Marill, I don't fuckin know...

>May
Blaziken
Swellow
Wailord
Tropius
Castform
Salamence

>Dawn
Empoleon
Vespiquen
Drifblim
Togekiss
Tangrowth
Glaceon

>Hilda
Emboar
Simisage
Krookodile
Swanna
Beartic
Hydreigon

>Rosa
Samurott
Stoutland
Weezing
Escavalier
Eelektross
Skarmory

>Serena
Greninja
Pidgeot
Florges
Charizard
Hawlucha
Banette

Also, Chespin on Calem was supposed to be Chesnaught.
>>25720356
The teams can be interchangeable. The only reason I did the boys first was because I knew I was going to save the girls to do now, so I figured I'd get all the protags out of the way first so there wouldn't be some in the first post and some here.
>>
>>25687892
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>25720648
well that makes sense.
>>
File: 1439158418727.jpg (560KB, 1330x350px) Image search: [Google]
1439158418727.jpg
560KB, 1330x350px
>>
>>25683540
The fuck is wrong with leafs head
>>
File: Red.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
Red remains a living legend throughout the Indigo League, almost a mythical figure among the public due to his lack of public appearances. Although he rarely participates in formal tournaments, he is still widely considered one of the top trainers in the world, based mostly on the testimony of other Elite trainers who have challenged or been challenged by him.
He is practically a savant at anything related to Pokémon battling, training and care, but can be comically inept in some basic areas of ordinary life, especially when new technology is involved. When he was younger he would go months at a time without human contact, alone with his Pokémon in the wilderness engrossed with whatever goal he had set for himself and his team until it was accomplished.
He still retains several of his more eccentric traits as an adult, most famously speaking only when necessary, claiming he understands people best through the language of Pokémon battles. In an interesting contrast to his curt speech, he is known to have authored dozens of highly detailed analyses of Pokémon for Samuel Oak's master work "Fauna of the Kanto Region."

His defeat by Gold on Mount Silver deeply shook his previously unchallenged confidence. He returned to Pallet Town for some time, and eventually came to the understanding that his extreme commitment to his goals was stifling his own personal growth and his bonds with his trusted Pokémon. Gold has since become his regular battle partner, and one of his few friends.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1196400.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1196400.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
Those fapfics where all the trainer protags lived in a house together worked pretty well
>>
>>25726681
>Those fapfics where all the trainer protags lived in a house together
You're just gonna leave us hanging like that?
>>
File: 1417804996207.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417804996207.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>25727000
You're so curious, anon. Here:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3064285/
The author suggests you start with this one since it kickstarts the setting with the house and everything:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6305299/1/Roommates-and-Locked-Doors
>>
File: Green.png (60KB, 310x414px) Image search: [Google]
Green.png
60KB, 310x414px
>>25726625
Green is notcanonlol the granddaughter of respected Pokémon Professor Samuel Oak, and childhood friend of the Indigo League's famous Champion, Red.
While a skilled Trainer in her own right, her ability was overshadowed from the outset competing against Red and Blue, two of Kanto's most talented trainers. After Blue's defeat at Red's hand, Blue credits Green with helping reform him into a person who could earn the right to restore Viridian City Gym.
Green worked for some time helping advance their grandfather's research. She set out to accomplish the trio's original task, completing the Pokédex. To this end, she traversed the Kanto region, most notably being the first person to catalogue the wildlife found in the Sevii Islands. During this time, she is credited with providing a critical role in some lesser known events, including driving the last of Team Rocket from the Kanto Region and the development of the Pokémon Network Center, a milestone in the development of the National Pokédex which greatly eased networking between the Kanto and Hoenn regions.
These events sparked Green's interest in exotic regions and Pokémon. Though she keeps few Pokémon as a trainer, she has catalogued many as a collector. Her international lifestyle makes it difficult to keep close relationships, but she always finds time to visit her grandfather and brother when in Kanto, and has reconnected with Red. Her latest project is the restoration of Kanto's Safari Zone.
>>
>>25727820
Moar
>>
Bump for more head canon
>>
this keeps getting bumped and I want the thread to die so I can save the whole thing rip
>>
>>25674142
What are their "canon" teams?
>>
>>25727820
>>25726625
More please, this is great
>>
File: latest[2].png (602KB, 718x1546px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
602KB, 718x1546px
Red

Defining quote: "..."

Red grew up as a quiet child in an even quieter town: Pallet Town. A boy of few words, he had few friends, except for Leaf and a strange pseudo father-son relationship with Professor Oak.

Red and Oak met on one of the occasions were Red would venture outside town, just to try and spot Pokemon. Oak discovered the boy had an intense fascination for Pokemon like himself and thus the two quickly bonded over it.

Of course, such a relationship wasn't without consequences. Blue grew jealous because Oak didn't spend much time teaching him Pokemon like he would Red. The reason for this, of course, was that Oak saw Blue as very competent already.

Red, a year older than Leaf, left on his Pokemon journey earlier than she did. But this was on her instruction, believing it was the right thing for him to do.

After travelling the world and becoming champion, Red is no longer shy but is still very quiet. Wherever he goes, he has a presence that is unmatched but still remains quite approachable one on one.
>>
>>25733464
Relationships:

Leaf: Red's childhood friend. Will tell her nearly anything and generally speaks to her the most.

Ethan: These two share a quiet rivalry, since Gold is almost the complete opposite to Red, yet can actually challenge him on even footing.

Kris: Red doesn't care much for how Kris can sometimes be a bit bitchy. Believe in your Pokemon and the rest will follow, he thinks. Yet Kris likes to show off with her attitude, something he never understood. They're on good terms but really, Kris just confuses Red.

Lyra: Almost a complete opposite to Kris, this one. Has an intense belief in her Pokemon but lacks enough fire in her belly to really go the extra mile. That said, he prefers her to Kris, simply because she's much more amiable with people. He does wish she'd stop shipping everyone though...

Brendan: Is amazed at how health conscious and fit this guy is. But Red sees a disconnect somewhere, that prevents Brendan from being the best. He trains himself and his Pokemon... but something's missing. Red pays close attention to him.

May: Contests aren't really for Red, so he struggles to talk to May about the subject. He respects the love she has for her Pokemon, however.

Lucas: Red and Lucas enjoy sharing travel stories and Red has even considered briefly travelling with Lucas in Sinnoh. Probably his best bro out of the whole group.

Dawn: Far from a great Pokemon trainer, but Red would be kidding himself if he didn't love watching her and her Pokemon in action. Considered coaching her for a while but gave up on the idea, after he realized that her style wouldn't mesh with hers. He does hope she can give him a good challenge one day, though.
>>
File: hYMIItH.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
hYMIItH.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>25733464
>>25733541
anon i'm waiting
>>
>>25733541
Hilbert: Another rival for Red. Red sees parts of himself in Hilbert but the latter is much more sociable. Still, they get along well enough and often exchange battle tips.

Hilda: Red loves how much of a go getter Hilda is. Has battled her several times and even if he won them all quite easily, they left his heart pumping every time. There's a fiery enthusiasm in her that's downright infectious to him.

Nate: Red's too polite to tell this kid to shut the hell up sometimes. Way too noisy and cheeky for Red's liking.

Rosa: Everyone thinks Rosa is adorable. Red agrees but deep down, he sees the heart of a proper trainer.

Calem: Red's known Calem the least and to Red, he's a very intriguing person. Honestly, he's a little surprised Calem's a trainer to begin with—he just knows so much about the world and its different cultures, it's amazing how he finds the time to train Pokemon. Red asks him a lot of questions about the regions he's been to... and finds himself ashamed at how much he's missed on his own journeys. Out of everyone, Calem's caused Red to think about himself the most.

Serena: Red sees Serena as someone who always pushes her Pokemon to the limit and beyond. This tires them out often but even despite that, Red can see the respect Serena and her Pokemon have for each other. To Red, Serena has a drive that's simply unmatched. Actually straight up asked Serena to go through the same journey in Kanto he did, to see how well she would do going down the same paths he once did.
>>
>>25733678
nate made me giggle
you gonna keep writing? you should pastebin all of these
>>
>>25733704
If enough people are interested, I can pastebin them and make these longer.

Heck I could even do requests for short scenes between characters if people really wanted. I need to keep up my writing anyway.

Leaf's next but I'm getting tired so will do hers later.
>>
File: 1456774204501.gif (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456774204501.gif
138KB, 640x480px
>>25733729
well for what it's worth, anon, i'm interested
>>
>>25679397
>Lyra is totally unaware of how Kris thinks of her. She's too busy trying to ship everyone with each other. Secretly, she's desperate to be loved by someone, by they boy or girl. Quite high skilled and could be among the best in the group if she didn't spend so much time being a socialite. A bit of a snark too occasionally. Everyone likes her, if they think she's a bit goofy at times.

I always kind of fancied that she had a thing for Silver and that fueled her efforts to get him to be a more compassionate trainer, he was just too stubborn and tsundere to act on any mutually developed feelings so the two of them just kind passed each other in parallel.
>>
>>25733704
>>25733729

This whole thread should be pastbined, with each anon's canon separated so they arent mixed up of course
>>
>>25734984
Seconding
>>
>>25673290

Holy shit this picture made me realize how much I want to blow a load on Hilda's sweaty ankle socks she wears under her boots.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.