[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw someone says someone says sun and moon are gen 6.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (125KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 625x626px
>>
>>25666810

They're just salty shits because Z isn't happening.
>>
>>25666831
Z doesn't need to happen.
>>
I called my mom anon today
>>
Well, don't blame us when you get BTFO OP.

Can't wait for CoroCoro to leak screenshots that show it looking the same as XY and ORAS.
>>
>>25667067
>>25667067
>>25667067
>>25667067
Of course it will look the same. If I explained it to you, you wouldn't be a retard anymore.
>>
>>25667067
Just because they look similar, that doesn't mean it's still gen 6
>>
>>25667090
>Of course it will look the same

If it's a new gen it shouldn't. Sure it would use similar in battle models, but there are tons of ways they could improve the overworld and battle look the same way they have with other generations.

Of course, there won't be any changes because it's still gen 6.
>>
>>25666810
is your face a truck or a fish?
>>
>>25667105
Eh why explain it, I actually don't mind your retardation.
>>
File: pentagon.png (10KB, 1022x95px) Image search: [Google]
pentagon.png
10KB, 1022x95px
Reminder that IF Sun/Moon uses the pentagon it's still gen 6.
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>25667105
>>
Sun/Moon is a special 20th anniversary game that has a new region and some new Pokemon. But it'll still use gen 6 engine/mechanics/graphics. I guarantee it. It's another step up from ORAS introducing new abilities, items and moves mid-gen.

There's a reason why Masuda explicitly said he wanted to do something different from Z. And there's a reason why the region was foreshadowed in XY.

The fact that this is the first time the fanbase is even arguing about this and Serebii has to put a fucking question mark next to the header on his site gives the gen 6.5 side some merit. It's also supsicious that they had a dedicated trailer for it yet couldn't even show a lick of gameplay or formally announce any new Pokemon. If it were a totally new generation I think they would have showed more by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x101px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x101px
>>25667227
You literally disproved yourself in the first paragraph. Also a few months later, Masada said Oras was Pokemon z
>>
>>25667410
>You literally disproved yourself in the first paragraph

No I didn't. There's written down definition of what a generation is. People are saying gen 6".5" because it has traits of a new generation (new Pokemon/region) but could also still have traits of gen 6 (everything else).

>Also a few months later, Masada said Oras was Pokemon z
No he didn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.