[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CALL OFF YOUR DRAGON!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 39

File: Tai_and_Red.png (69KB, 220x146px) Image search: [Google]
Tai_and_Red.png
69KB, 220x146px
>CALL OFF YOUR DRAGON!!!
>>
>>25640863
Which one, they're both counted as a dragon.
>>
The ending of this was fucking overkill! There was no reason for Red and Charizard to be killed off, well actually not even killed, fucking OBLITERATED out of existence!
>>
saw it coming.

>>25640901
Death Battle usually does over do it.
>>
>>25640863
Charizard is flying lizard.
>>
Shouldn't Charizard be strong against a metal digimon, you know fire > steel?

>>25640922

M Charizard X is a dragon M Charizard Y is the flying lizard
>>
>tai begs red not to hurt wargreymon
>as soon as he gets the upper hand he kills red's charizard...and red
>>
File: dlu57246.jpg (39KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57246.jpg
39KB, 630x480px
>>25640901

It was goofy from the start, besides Tai is a lot older now, why would he be picking a fight with a kid?

I bet they didn't watch the Digimon anime
>>
>>25640966
Technically, Wargreymon is Fire. The steel stuff is armor, armor that is built to kill dragons and -dramon digimon.
>>
>>25640992

They managed to make Digimon fans look bad even though Wargreymon won. They could have done it in a less cringeworthy way at least.
>>
File: Charizard_(Pokédex_entry).png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard_(Pokédex_entry).png
6KB, 240x160px
>>25640966
Charizard X is the results of evolutionary DNA mutation from Mega Stones, were evolutionary stones that were irradiated by the power of Xerneas and Yveltal that was fired from the ultimate weapon.
>>
>>25641036

I see that, I remember watching Wargreymon getting his armor cracked and destroyed several times during the anime so I can see that. Would Wargreymon be part fighting then?
>>
>>25640992
Tai is such a combat pragmatist
>>
>>25641076
WarGreymon is Vaccine and Fire type.
>>
File: Wargreymon punch.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Wargreymon punch.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>25641076
I don't remember that happening a lot in the show. It happened in the movies though.
>>
I unironically think Goku V Superman deathbattle was the only good one ˙͜>˙
>>
>>25640863
this is some of the most autistic shit.

What is wrong with all of you.

go to /f/ for fan fiction.
>>
>>25642426
:^)
>>
>>25640901
Its literally called "DEATH BATTLE" you mongoloid
>>
>>25640863

That was fucking gay.

>Charizard is distracted
>Only reason he lost

Thats not biased or anything.
>>
>>25642426
You realise you're on the third most autistic board on the worlds most autistic .org website, right? You didn't just get lost on your way to facebook right?
>>
>>25642560

Come on. There isn't a fucking pokemon in existence that could stand up to MOST Mega level digimon.

They said it themselves, the increase in power for digimon is just too crazy compared to the slight boosts pokemon get.

It'd be like a normal Dinosaur trying to take on Godzilla, or a circus strongman trying to take on Superman.
>>
>>25642729

Hence why it was stupid I was saying biased towards pokemon.

Charizard had to be distracted for War Greymon to win. When digimon are supposed to be power houses.

We all knew Digimon would win so why make it seem like Pokemon are more powerful then they are? The whole video it was unnecessary.
>>
>>25641561
Masaru would have punched Charizard. He might have even won.
>>
>>25642905
He would win he punched a VenomVademon and caused a domino effect killing 4 of them
>>
>>25642560
>The battles are just a representation of what could happen in a DB scenario, but the data is what really matters.
In other words, MEGA Digimon > Any Pokemon that isn't at least a Legendary.
>>
If they wanted an equalish battle, then they should put Manaphy vs MarineAngemon. Even then...
>>
>>25642905
>>25642990
not this meme again
he isn't really super strong, his punches are only powerful against digimon
>>
File: 1456209537615.png (217KB, 410x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456209537615.png
217KB, 410x270px
>there are people who think charizard had a chance at winning
>>
>>25642522
It should be called FANFIC BULLSHIT BATTLE.

I wish there was a way for them to get sued by the character creators or the company that owns the franchise they belong.
>>
>>25642729
You could say it would be like Toph taking on Gaara! Boy that would be dumb.
>>
Hey you could have gotten worse it could have been done by cartoon fight club.
>>
File: 1432332694701.jpg (9KB, 474x569px) Image search: [Google]
1432332694701.jpg
9KB, 474x569px
>>25647071
>I wish there was a way for them to get sued by the character creators or the company that owns the franchise they belong.
>being this autistic
Jesus Christ, calm the fuck down, sperglord
>>
>>25647105
>I suck so much cock I enjoy this edgy fanfic shit xD
>>
>>25647150
You mad your shit character lost?
Let me guess your one of the goku supporters that's still butthurt goku lost to superman even if he didn't have a chance in the first place.
>>
>>25647093
that fight was complete shit
>>
File: oh brother.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
oh brother.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>25647169
>Reminder that they claimed Toph beat Gaara
>>
>>25647150
I don't even know what video OP's pic is from, your comment was just that autistic.
>>
>>25642298
It happened when piemon was kicking his ass
>>
>>25640885
Only Mega Charizard X is a dragon and WarGreymon isn't a Dramon, he's a Dramon Killer.
>>
>>25640992
This.
>>25647169
If you're a digimon fan why the fuck are you on /vp
>>
>>25647169

More like how they made Tai win is the problem. Tai doesn't cry for mercy. I think it was insulting for Digimon fans
>>
>>25647071
Do you people like anything? Fucking christ.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
Literally their only good one was Godzilla vs. Gamera, fight me faggots
>>
I don't care that Charizard lost, everybody in the Pokemon world loses at some point. It was the way characters were portrayed that was garbage
>>
>>25647776
Raiden v Wolverine.
>>
>>25647071
>I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!1!1
Do the world a favor and end your life.
>>
File: okNLiwG.png (59KB, 343x78px) Image search: [Google]
okNLiwG.png
59KB, 343x78px
Reminder that they can't even do basic research aka type in synthesis un bulbapedo/serebii
>>
>>25647815
>25%
>Basing facts on morning/night from gen 2
Why. It was better in gen 3, where in sunny conditions it restored 66.6%
>>
>>25647698
I suggest you do better research. It is classified as Dragon Man. It's even normally grouped with the other dragon digimon. Dramon Killer is just it's gauntlets. It's a dragon that can kill other dragons.
>>
File: knee deep in the death battle.png (75KB, 1238x845px) Image search: [Google]
knee deep in the death battle.png
75KB, 1238x845px
Death Battle is shit, more at eleven
>>
>>25647815
i remember in the buu vs kirby they had ,,is friends with janemba'' like janemba is a movie villain and not even cannon and they never met
>>
>>25647776
Eggman vs Wily
>>
>>25647776
Snake vs Sam
>>
>>25647071
Did you even SEE the Dante v Bayonetta death battle? Even the CREATOR OF BAYONETTA GOT SALTY.
>>
>>25647925
proof
>>
>>25647925
No he didn't. A long time ago the creator of Dante AND Bayonneta said Bayo was stronger. Problem with that is the only dante he has any authority over is DMC 1 dante.
>>
>>25647925
It should be clarified he is also the creator of Dante.
>>
>>25642560
Dude, Charizard X is literally as fast as Miltank.

There was no way it was going to win.
>>
>>25647938
https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/710117717097877504
>>
Like I don't know

I LOVE Digimon even to this day, and WarGreymon would definitely have won; all the gore is not to my taste but I guess "Death" Battle does what it says on the tin

What really grinds my gears is that it also says on the tin "Charizard vs Greymon" not "Charmander line vs Agumon line". Yeah whoopdee shit they can transform; it's not about that. Who would win in a straight fight? Seems Death Battle always pull dumb shit like that like OH WELL IN LITERALLY ONE COMIC THAT ISN'T CANON, SUPERMAN BECAME GOD SO IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME HE FIGHTS GOKU

Like yeah okay cool see you later I'm going to actually do something with my time and not give a fuck what some rednecks getting paid by shitty clickbait websites think
>>
>>25647907
>Doomguy can run 50 mph
>doesn't even use that in the fight.

Honestly, it would be more interesting to see if MasterChief ever actually fought anything that fast.

Seriously, Doomguy can run 50 MPH, and can stop/change directions on a dime.

It should have been a speedster vs tank match, with Doomguy's speed countering the grenades and holoshield, but MasterChief's armor and weapons countering everything else.
>>
>>25647991
Thats how it would have been if they had made it today.
>>
I prefer this Tai to the teenager in Tri who is terrified of the collateral damage from evolving agumon.
>>
>>25647925
It just fact brah

>Bayonetta 1 ends with Bayo hairpunching a giant god monster across the solar system and into the sun

>but hurrhurr Dante gets stabbed a lot and survives so he wins xD
>>
File: excessive displeasure.png (94KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
excessive displeasure.png
94KB, 650x460px
>>25648046
>Digimon fights cause collateral damage on accident!
>Somehow I shouldn't start one to stop a digimon who's rampaging and who wants to cause far more destruction that the fight will cause!
>>
>>25647071
>>25647925
you know what's even funnier? Their own research team said Bayo stomps Dante
http://www.screwattack.com/post/51257255
>>
>>25648075
Really, the battle went down to "regenerative abilities" as well as "Hurr durr dante's part demon while bayonetta is merely human"
>>
>>25648080
He doesn't want to carry the blame. same shit as Mimi but he has better self control.
>>
>>25648081
Top lol. They must've made dante win due to him losing against ragna in One Minute Melee (and they added Dante to that because Ragna lost to Sol Badguy, and desu that was easily Sol's fight due to Ragna being... generally quite shit in comparison)
>>
Charmander = Agumon
Charizard = Greymon
Mega Charizard = MetalGreymon

Mega level Digimon are roughly on par with legendary Pokemon in terms of destructive power. Anything else would need a significant advantage in the matchup to stand a reasonable chance. Digimon, on average, operates on a higher power level.
>>
File: lol2.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>>25648110
This whole post.

Fucking koromon could probably whoop Charmander's ass.

I think you don't really understand just how ridiculous Digimon powerlevels are.
>>
>>25648110
Most legendary pokemon would be stomped by ultimates. Though I expect a shitty mega like Imperialdramon to lose to pokemon.
>>
>>25648110
>Mega level Digimon are roughly on par with legendary Pokemon in terms of destructive power.
ARTICUNO
R
T
I
C
U
N
O
>>
>>25648110
>Mega level Digimon are roughly on par with legendary Pokemon in terms of destructive power.
/thread
>>
>>25647169
I'm not mad at all, I was rooting for Digimon from the beginning because it was obvious Digimon would win and I like WarGreymon better. That doesn't make this, or any other Death Battle any less stupid and edgy.

>>25647723
Because I also like Pokemon.
>>
>>25648144
I think Imperialdramon is supposed to be more powerful than that, even on it's Dragon form. It's just that 02 didn't show it on the best of terms. I'm convinced Fighter Mode is on the same level as Omnimon, but not the same tier, no. Omnimon is still more powerful.
>>
>>25648081
I think it's part of the recent trend of "Can this character even kill the other" The biggest example was in the Ryu vs Scorpion.

Doesn't matter how tough you are, you can't actually kill Scorpion. You have to actually go after his soul to do anything. Ryu's only tool (the raging demon) wasn't that effective against Scorpion.

The same with Raiden v Wolverine. Wolverine would have won, but Raiden had a trump.

In Lex Luthor v Tony Stark, Lex didn't have anything that could trump Tony's ubersuit.

What I would love is for them to take a specific character, from a specific game, and have them fight a character from a similar game, using that game's mechanics. In the Ryu v Scorpion, they would take their actual game statistics from their most recent incarnations. Take the actual numbers, translate them into some sort of equal footing, and look at them there. For example, Ryu's standing light punch has a 3 frame startup, deals X damage, at Y distance, with Z priority. Scorpion's kunai takes X frames to start up, and has this much hit-stun. Ryu can jump 6 feet in the air, with an airspeed of etc. Ryu has whatever HP in SFV, and Scorpion has whatever hp in MKX. Translating that, we can see how Ryu has more/less health than Scorpion.

Sort of how they did it with the Pokemon rumble.
>>
>>25648167
Honestly, I knew digimon were going to win. However, they downplayed charizard to the point of absolute bullshittery.
I mean, really. Aerial ace?
>>
File: 1450420540888.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450420540888.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>25648154
I don't get it
>>
>>25648178
Imperialdramon jobbed harder than ever in Tri. Even Togemon bullied it for awhile and it didn't destroy Gomamon in 4 attacks.
>>
>>25648110
Metal Greymon == Regirock in terms of "destructive power?"
>>
>>25648185
>I think it's part of the recent trend of "Can this character even kill the other" The biggest example was in the Ryu vs Scorpion.
they address that and still think Bayo would win
>>
>>25648205
They were blowing a single episode of the anime out of proportion. Charizard, prior to Mega Evolution existing, went toe to toe with Articuno, one of the legendary birds from Gen 1, and won.

Articuno is weak anyway, but because it's legendary, he probably thought he'd be funny.
>>
>>25648185
>Wolverine would have won, but Raiden had a trump.
>trump
>>
>>25648207
I don't know. I was thinking of something like when the Dark Masters saga began, and they were able to take on the same monster with less effort, even without digivolving. They're so high level by now that if that was an ordinary Imperialdramon, of course they'd stand a better chance against it. If we were talking base power rookies and champions, then yes, Imperialdramon should've killed them in one shot.
>>
>>25648231
I sometimes forget people still watch the anime. Thanks anon.
>>
>>25648237
The high-frequency blade was the only way Raiden would've kill Wolverine. Without it, it would have been literally impossible. Even if Wolverine sat there and took every attack Raiden had, he would be able to regenerate.
>>
>>25648283
Doesn't make it cheap though, does it?
He got the high frequency blade from Sam, and used it to it's full potential. Much like how Wolverine got his claws enhanced via adamantium.
However, I think in this scenario they wanted to prove that they aren't just all "Oh yes, he has regenerative powers whilst he doesn't therefore wolverine wins" because that's just factual and cheap shit.
>>
>>25648350
I'm just saying its kind of boring. From the outset, there is only the question of "Can the indestructable character be killed by anything the other character has?"
>>
Death Battle is literally the most retarded thing to exist in the history of mankind.
>>
>>25647955
>what is dragon dance?
>>
>>25640901
>There was no reason for Red and Charizard to be killed off
Death Battles only end in death. That's why they are called "DEATH Battles."
>>
>>25648463
In most cases, that is what they apply. In some cases, ie Sam v Snake, it's "Who has the better support" in this case being Ocelot pretty much owning his way through their security system and therefore Sam was in the dark.
>>
>people actually take these videos very seriously

I hate them cause they are kind of cringey as hell, but good lord, the reaction people get to these videos is astounding.
>>
>>25641012
They went with Adventure Tai, who had accessed all of Agumon's forms by that point. Why would they need to go with Adventure 02 or even Tri Tai?
>>
>>25648544
Chuck Norris v Segata Shanshiro.
>>
Who the fuck even asked for this? Anyone fairly familiar with the series know Digimon are on a whole different level.
Only normie epic xd fags that remember watching episodes of the animes back then would think this is cool. Not only it was unfair but it made Taichi look like an ass.
>>
>>25648541
A move it did not know.
>>
>>25648185
Raiden shouldn't have won, because let's be honest, Raiden is practically the same as a Sentinel, just tiny and with some katana. Wolverine massacres Sentinels to the point that he could be arrested for Sentinel genocide. Raiden realistically wouldn't survive more than 10 seconds against Wolverine.
>>
>>25647879
But it's not a Dramon.
Birdramon is a Dramon.
Cyberdramon is a Dramon.
MetalSeadramon is a Dramon.
Ebidramon is a Dramon
Commandramon is a Dramon.
WarGreymon is not a Dramon.
He would be if his name was WarGreydramon. Dramon need "Dramon" in their name to be Dramon.
>>
>>25648603
I think you're forgetting the fact that Raiden took down his fair share of MG's in the series.
>With some katana.
Let's see here.
Angry little man with no purpose in life has claws that get rekt easily when coming into contact "with some katana".
>>
>>25648603
That katana is essentially Wolverine's kryptonite.
>>
>>25648626
Nothing I've ever seen counts Birdramon as a dragon.
>>
>>25648684
Not a dragon, a Dramon.
>>
>>25648684
>>25648691
And that's all that matters. She's classified as a Dramon and has Dramon in her name thus she's a Dramon.

I bet you (84) whine about Altaria's Dragon typing because "It's just a dopey bird!"
>>
>>25648603
His Katana is functionally a lightsaber.
>>
>>25648656
According to one throw-away line from an ancient comic that may or may not apply to Raiden's sword.
>>
>>25648721
It showed that Adamantium is weak to vibrations. That's all that Raiden neede.
>>
>>25648691
I don't understand what the argument is. Dramon clearly does not mean dragon. Does that mean that is not what the Dramon Killers do? I don't know, but here is a nice tidbit from WarGreymon's desc: The "Dramon Killers" equipped to both of its arms exhibit immense power against Dramon-type Digimon, while simultaneously being double-edged swords that put its own life at great risk. This implies that indeed, it could destroy another WarGreymon with it's own weapons. We have a misnomer somewhere and I don't know where it is.
>>
>>25648767
It might just be that using the Dramon Killers is dangerous to the user, no matter what type of Digimon they are.
>>
>>25648721
This. It's likely non-canon, and thus invalid.
>>
>>25648721
>Ancient comic.
>It actually exists.
>>25648791
The argument was if the high-frequency blade could cut adamantium. Which pretty much turned the tide of the battle. The comic does in fact exist, and they got the proof they needed of it. Even I've read the comic and know who she is, so. You can't just "call bullshit" on minor marvel characters kek.
>>
>>25648784
Well, there's no evidence that using the Dramon Killers drains WarGreymon in any way. I've never seen anything try to make it hit itself with them, nor do I know of any situation in which something else used the Dramon Killers. Basically, it's inconclusive.
>>
>>25648852
Bullshit can be called if the Marvel writers would consider it not canon. Therefore, it cannot be considered adequate evidence or research.
>>
Is there anything in Digimon that could counter the strongest pokemon? I mean Arceus, Palkia/Dialga/Giratina, Weather trio, etc.
>>
>>25648965
Digimon are in a much higher league to be honest.
>>
>>25648979
Well, there are a handful of things that could transition realities, although with the way Dialga and Palkia are described, it would mean they can create multiple realities, so I'm not sure. Giratina may still be able to match it, since it counters all forms of reality to start with. I know of nothing beyond that, though, or at least it's made extremely vague.
>>
>>25648979
But there are pokemon that are literal gods, are there actually stronger digimon? I've never actually watched the series.
>>
File: Sugimori_494.png (594KB, 1028x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_494.png
594KB, 1028x1280px
>>25648965
The only Pokemon that might have a chance against the strongest Digimon is Victini - and even then only if we take the Pokedex at face value which you should never do
>Magcargo is hotter than the sun
>>
>>25647776
Goomba vs Koopa. Step up senpai
>>
>>25640992
Didn't agumon have the type disadvantage as soon as it went metal
>>
At least we all agree that Peach vs. Zelda is acceptable
>>
>>25649486
you know anon, if the powerdifference is big enough type disadvantages mean jack-shit
I mean, Primal Kyogre has the type disadvantage against Sunkern
>>
>>25649552
Digimon don't even act on type alignments as we understand them. It is strictly who has more power and/or skill than the other.
>>
>>25649597
never stopped Screwattack from attaching pokemon types to non-Pokemon, see Blanca vs Pikachu
>>
>>25649502
This is bait, isn't it?
>>
>>25647925

Good, fuck Kamiya.
>>
File: 6000413_orig.jpg (80KB, 656x600px) Image search: [Google]
6000413_orig.jpg
80KB, 656x600px
>>25648564
>Who the fuck even asked for this? Anyone fairly familiar with the series know Digimon are on a whole different level.
>implying thought goes into matchups

This is the same group of people that want to entertain Frieza Vs. Mewtwo, who do you think you're dealing with here?
>>
>>25647971
Isn't this the faggot that spams his rules of what to tweet him everyday?
>>
File: 1446586303691.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1446586303691.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>25648110

You actually don't believe this right?
>>
>>25649597

The only thing that really sticks is evolution level. I know that most digimon won't battle digimon who are one evolution level above them (Champion vs Ultimate, Ultimate vs Mega). Some digimon are the exception to this
>>
>>25649114
When he said that digimon are in a higher league, he actually meant it. Digimon can go from from simple city destroyers when they are rookies to continent busters in a evolution. A legendary pokemon has no chance against an ultimate or mega evolved digimon
>>
>>25651622

Levels in Digimon seem to on a magnitude scale compared to pokemon's additive scale
>>
can we have a discussion about how digimon series is way more superior than pokemon without mentioning >muh power level
>>
>>25651622
Arceus can make new universes. Once a digimon gets to that level, then you can talk.
>>
>>25651672
ZeedMilleniummon can move through space and time.
>>
The only exception I'm aware of is that angel and demon related digis all have power equivalent of one level above them. Megas themselves seem to have a complex sorting algorithm that differs depending on who you ask, even if they are the same number evo state. Mega starts at the 6th evo state and goes on beyond that. All form changes count as an evo state, and some Megas can evolve to other Megas. I am willing to suggest that there are 4 Mega states, as far as I'm willing to map it. (6,7,8, and 9 for reference) There may be a digi that has more states than that.
>>
File: ZeedMillenniummon_b.jpg (73KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ZeedMillenniummon_b.jpg
73KB, 320x320px
>>25651672
What about ZeedMillenniummon?
>>
>>25651728
so can dialga, palkia, and celebi
>>
>>25651740
But again, I strongly advise discretion. Even these states may have a lot of variance.
>>
>>25651672
Yggdrasil is Universe Level
Chronomon Holy Mode can potentiolly kill Yggdrasil
Omnimon X can recreate everything including Yggdrasil
>>
>>25651672
Name: ZeedMillenniummon
Origin: Digimon
Classification: Evil God Digimon, Mega/Ultimate level
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, flight/levitation, time manipulation, teleportation, intangibility, transmutation, telepathy, dimensional/universsal manipulation, governs all space and time, can consign his opponents to the gulf beyond space-time and has a Fractal Code to negate his powers, etc.
Weaknesses: His seal negates his full/true power.
Destructive Capacity: Multiverse level+
Range: Multiversal
Speed: At least Massively FTL, somewhat Omnipresent (however it is limited in some aspects)
Durability: Multiverse level
Strength: Class 100+
Stamina: Infinite
Intelligence: Knowledge of many universes, including the past and future. He's shown motives that suggest significant foresight, he is brilliantly intelligent in his plots. He is also a member of Gaia Origin (Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk).
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Fallen Hell: Makes a dark portal which pulls everything around him into a "chaos world" and putting the whole universe into total darkness.

- Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays out of his mouths that destroy everything in their way and can destroy a whole universe in a single shot.

- Time Destroyer: Sends his enemies to the other side of space-time.
>>
>>25651751
Unless they can obliterate universes with a single attack and being immortal they ain't got shit on him
>>
>>25651806
Oh... well shit nevermind. Arceus BTFO
>>
>>25651806
Didn't Imperialdramon Paladin Mode supposedly defeat Zeed?
>>
>>25651844
Digimon power levels are bullshit.
>>
>>25651863
When was that?
>>
>>25651863
There is only one thing I know of that has defeated it. Ryo's Cyberdramon, and that was by absorbing it into itself.
>>
>>25651821
I was just mentioning the travelling through space/time part, because that was what was mentioned. by >>25651728
>>
>>25640863
Shit video
Charizard should have lost right away against Greymon
>>
>>25642560
>People are still retarded enough to think the actual visual battle means anything
>>
>>25648965
Any digimon ever above champion level.
>>
>>25651664
But this is the pokemon board. You cant have that opinion
I agree
>>
>>25647776
Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream
>>
>>25640863
Ash would have killed tai with his bare hands in the same scenario,you know this to be true
>>
>>25652988
Ash is a pussy faggot that needs his slaves to do anything
>>
>>25647776

That was one of the few I had a huge problem with.
>>
>>25653793
Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 580x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 580x392px
>>25653776
Yeah he's pretty weak without his pokemon
>>
>>25648562
I know this is late but fucking really? Both have shown to essentially be INVINCIBLE in strengths and abilities, so it was clear they couldn't kill each other, they were evenly matched. Besides, it was just a joke battle in it's own right. Give me another example than that (although it's been a while since I seen most of the older ones now), every other DB you DIE in it, end of story.
>>
Digimon Evolutions are on a far grander scale than Pokemon Evolutions.

Most Pokemon need to evolve twice to become merely 2x as powerful as they were.

Most Digimon grow exponentially more powerful with each evolution.

The power creep is far more real in Digimon. That's why it won.
>>
>>25653776
Although Tai would trump Ash, not agree with that other anon there, but Gen 1 Ash DID try to fight a Pokemon (or towards a human, Idk, I just remember he tried to pick a physical fight in a world when no one does this apparently), so at the very most Gen 1 Ash could have fought back instead of taking it like a bitch. But other than that, yeah, agrees pass Gen 2.
>>
I'm not saying Wargreymon shouldn't have won, I'm just saying Charizard should have put up way more of a fight.
>>
In Gen 6 Ash jumped off the Pokemon world's equivalent of the Eiffel Tower to save his Pikachu from falling. Slid down a steep slope to get a dried up Goomy to a river. Jumped over a freaking volcano to catch his Fletchinder/Talonflame after it got blasted by Moltres.

To say Ash doesn't have balls without his Pokemon is to sorely underestimate him.
>>
>>25654333
You're kidding right?
Digimon is on an entirely different level to pokemon.

I think the only pokemon to reach the level of an ultimate in the entirety of the series is shadow mewtwo.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>25647955
Well if we use pokedex entry's and the base stats of Pokemon we can see that they are actually very fast for instance Frogadier can move 2,000 feet in one minute, so logic would say that any Pokemon with the same amount of speed or higher should be able to move faster and Frogdier has a base speed of 97 which means MANY Pokemon can move extremely fast by comparison
>>
>>25651748
People aways bring this guy up but didn't he die? How did that happen if he's so unbelievably powerful even compared to other digimon
>>
>>25654458
He doesn't die the only way to stop him is to undo his evolution in Xros Wars manga or force a DNA/Jogress in the Ryo games
>>
>>25654498
Wasn't Cyberdramon purged of his influence after becoming Justimon or something like that?
>>
>>25654458
>die
He didn't die he went with his destined partner, Ryo.
>>
>>25642564
nope. you can project all you want but calling a website of maybe at WORST nerdy people autistic because you're autistic and you want to fit in is pathetic.
>>
>>25654498
What exactly were his powers again I forget
>>
>>25654604
High level time space warper.
Also some degree of evil influence seeing as he's the reason Ken turned evil.
>>
>>25654604
Being unable to die, time and space fuckery, being an unstoppable god stu
>>25654542
No if Ryo's not careful Cyberdramon can potentially turn back into him. Its why he's never allowed to digivolve.
>>
>>25642729
Bullshit, Pokemon attacks are elemental manipulation. Their physical forms and agility would be their only hinderance in a fight against a good number of digimon. But digimon do the same thing as pokemon, only on average on a bigger scale.

I bet a fucking sandslash could beat Wargreymon. Here's the distinctive difference, Digimon is about the creature itself's raw power. the connection with the tamer or whatever they're called in digimon gives it the strength to evolve but past that, the digimon fight on their own. Although Pokemon can be strong on their own merit, a usual canonical argument made by the games is that Pokemon acknowledge that the guidance of a trainer can help them reach their true potential as a warrior. So a Pokemon's strength then is more proportional to the trainer's ability to call commands. We're getting into real role-play territory here, but have this scenario:

Sandslash use slash on metalgrepmon's armor
MGM knocks sandslash back and prepares that large ball attack (forget the name)
Now sandslash, use dig, and move far away underground (this would escape the destructive potential of the blast, and allow sandslash to reposition himself for a better strike)
And so on, and so forth. I know its anime battling logic, but thats what works best for Pokemon. Dodging, using attacks creatively, that's where Pokemon shines the most.

tl;dr Digimon power creep =/= creative Pokemon battling/commands

(to be fair though, many digimon are an edge lord's wet dream like seraphmon or patamon's final form, and probably have greater raw firepower. but in that scenario you battle just like how under evolved pokes in the anime fight fully evolved pokes, with skill and creativity)
>>
The real issue with this?

It stopped being about adventures a long time ago. Everything feels dark and edgy, never ending competitive vibes from everything.

I wonder if pokemon trainers would enjoy exploring the digital world and vice versa. Not this silly waste of time.
>>
>>25654690
>And so on, and so forth. I know its anime battling logic
If you're using anime logic then the digimon has just left a crater with a charred sandshrew corpse.
>>
>>25654775
sandslash*

and thats why I said use the time underground to dig forwards, horizontally, out of the blast radius
>>
>>25654810
I don't think you're aware how overpowered digimon are.
>>
>>25654690
Did you mean Wargreymon?
>>
>>25654859
yes

>>25654827
I have a good idea, I've seen the first season of the anime, and I played Dusk

no idea about new digimon. niggas this is a pokemon board, have some faith in the pocket monsters. Im confident most pokemon could counter or defeat a good chunk of digimon
>>
>>25654910
>no idea about new digimon. niggas this is a pokemon board, have some faith in the pocket monsters. Im confident most pokemon could counter or defeat a good chunk of digimon
Consider this, Metalgreymon has power equivalent to a nuke, Wargreymon is stronger.

Anyway, a fully evolved pokemon would probably only be able to take on a champion, legendaries maybe some ultimates.
The pokemon are considerably outmatched.
>>
>>25654962
maybe in firepower but like i said creative commands trump all
>>
Pokemon are the best!
>>
>>25654910
>Im confident most pokemon could counter or defeat a good chunk of digimon

The digimon power scaling is insane I highly doubt there are pokemon that can reach even the half potential of a digimon.
>>
>All this Digimon discussion

Damn, I kinda wanna get back into it. The last Digimon related thing I did was watch that anime that had that guy that would fucking punch other Digimon to evolve his Agumon.
>>
File: Dmon Next.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dmon Next.png
80KB, 300x300px
NEO is barely a Digimon and it can separate space and time, and manipulate both.

Then there's Arkadimon, Apocalymon, UltimateKhaosmon, Dexmon and the like.

Would Digimon also have the advantage of having their own world where to attack from? Despite Arceus being able to manipulate Real Worlds, it still can't make itself digital, whereas Digimon can pass from all worlds to their own, and affect Real World from the Digital one.
>>
>>25655638
With that same logic digimon would be even more creative because they actually have human level intelligence and their tamer would even be able to help think of something to help
>>
>>25656840
It would be a draw then. Power creep my ass. Pokemon are powerful as fuck too
>>
>>25656840

>Implying Pokemon don't have human level intellegence if not greater.
>>
>>25657527
Just asking, other than the "God" Pokemon of Gen 4 and Mega Rayquaza, what Pokemon CAN logically blow up the planet? I'm rather curious.
>>
File: Shoutmon_X7F_Superior_Mode_b.jpg (76KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Shoutmon_X7F_Superior_Mode_b.jpg
76KB, 320x320px
>>25651672
>>25651806
The funny thing is ZeedMillenniummon has sort of been surpassed, given that it's technically a part of this guy.

Along with literally all other Digimon but two.
>>
File: 1386989800786.jpg (71KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1386989800786.jpg
71KB, 372x334px
>>25640901

We're talking about a web series where Batman hung Captain America from a street light, breaking his neck. Then he cut him in half with his own shield.
>>
>>25657527
>a draw
Using your example again, Wargreymon can dig after the Sandslash providing it isn't dead.
Seriously though, pokemon power creep is nothing compared to digimon power creep.
>>
>>25657532
>Gets captured and treated like pets or tools by humans
>rarely any resistance from pokemon even when being abused
>Th-their totally smart bro
>>
>>25647910
what?
>>
Charmander < Charmeleon < Agumon < Charizard < Greymon < M-Charizard < MetalGreymon < WarGreymon
>>
>>25654350
>MEWTWO
>YOU'RE MINE
>>
File: Ash.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ash.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>25653776
>>25654254
>Ash is a pussy faggot that needs his slaves to do anything
>>
>>25658424

Yeah seems pretty legit
>>
>>25658442

What in everliving fuck is going on in here did Ash go super-saiyan?
>>
>>25658451
Magical temple power.
Don't worry it isn't canon.
>>
>>25658442
>>25658443
Heh, I was just about to say the same thing.
It's weird, I now just noticed how in most of the Pokemon movies, Ash is like a semi god or something with the shit he goes though.
>>
In the Kanto starter 3-way match, how could Charizard lose? He can fly and fire projectile weapons plus is faster than the other two.

I mean, in-game mechanics are one thing, but IRL it would be no contest.
>>
>>25658454
Shit, meant that for this post. >>25658451
>>
>>25658454
>most
That's literally the only movie where he gets some kind of power.
>>
>>25658465
>Remember when he takes TWO energy blasts from two legendaries at the same time?
I was think about the first movie for one. And what about that "Aura" BS from the Lucurio movie? I haven't watched it though, but I heard about it.
>>
>>25658465
>Victini movie

>>25658472
Even as a kid, Ash turning to stone pissed me off. I was like, he should be fucking dust, what is this cop out SFW shit.
>>
Guys.

Whoever won, it would've been bullshit, because of how they would have handled the fight. Like every fucking video they've done.
>>
>>25658459
Its not like we shoot down airplanes with grounded weapons.
>>
>>25658453
Ash is his own canon.
>>
>>25658580

/thread
>>
>>25658424
Nope.
Charmeleon>wartortle>mewtwo>tentacruel>aerodactyl>omanyte>slowpoke>pidgeot>arbok
>>
>>25658598
I don't recall airplanes being very agile either, or Pokemon shooting homing missiles.
>>
>>25659004

Digimon has both

WarGreymon is an agile airplane and a homing missile
>>
>>25659015
Oh cool thanks for telling me. Read the thread, shithead.
>>
>>25659004
Im pretty sure blastoise can shoot down charizard with his steel shattering guns.
>>
File: 1457577499901.jpg (72KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
1457577499901.jpg
72KB, 381x424px
>>25651622
>continent busters

KEK. When? At what point in the show does any Digimon "bust a continent"? This is like when Dragon Ball fags bang on about how Goku can destroy a planet with one punch, or start calling Majin Buu a "galaxy buster" when he's clearly shown needing to fly from planet to planet to destroy them

Anybody who claims that any character is a [insert large thing here] buster is invariably always a turbosperg

Digmon are in a higher league, I do agree but christ dial it back
>>
>>25659058
Dank meme bro.
>>
>>25658580
The fights aren't what decide the battles, they're just for fun

Their supposed research is.
>>
>>25659157
Fuck those people. DBZ has more "filler" with movies and shit to cause confusion.
Not taking the games/mangas into account;

Black/Wargreymon has a move named "Terra Destroyer/Force, respectively.

Terra = Earth, so EARTH DESTROYER/FORCE. Even if they never "done" it in the show, it's clearly shows Megas+ Has the power TO do so. Hell, Frontier makes that clearer when the fully fusioned Digidestined become a Digimon that can, and has, killed Digimon's Satan and by CUTTING STRAIGHT THOUGH THE ENTIRE CORE OF THE DIGITAL WORLD.

Tell me one (Non God Pokemon) that can and HAS done that, hmm?
>>
File: 1454599937950.png (2KB, 177x149px) Image search: [Google]
1454599937950.png
2KB, 177x149px
>>25659199
To be fair, earth destroyer diesn't neccisarily mean the planet, earth can refer to ground. I agree there's no way that it wouldn't absolutely fuck shit up, but to assume that means a continent/planet wih no basis for that? Nah.

And to say they cut through to the core of the digital world don't mean shit when said world is made out of data.

Try reading the spolier text on that post mate. I don't think Pokémon are even remotely in Digimons league
>>
>>25659157
Pretty much any Mega except Marine Angemon is a continent buster or at the very least can raze an extremely large area.
Hell both of Greymon's ultimates have power that rivals a nuke and their megas are stronger.

Then there's shit like Millenniumon, Apocalymon, Dexmon, Lucemon, Arkadimon and several others who were universal tier threats because of their abilities.
Hell Arkadimon can literally look at something and reduce it to simply 1s and 0s regardless of if it's physical matter or pure energy.

>>25659228
>And to say they cut through to the core of the digital world don't mean shit when said world is made out of data.
The problem with that line of thinking is that their abilities translate into reality too.
Even viruses can translate into reality, remember the D-reaper?
>>
>>25659157
While I don't agree with him, I do recall Metalgreymon's missiles having the power of a nuclear warhead. Not exactly continent busting, but it's definitely pretty damn powerful, especially if they even yield 1 megaton of power.

As for Dragonball, Goku probably could blow up a planet with one fist, he is roughly on Frieza's level in his base form, he could likely shoot a ki blast into the ground and destroy a planet, that is one hand.
>>
>>25640863

Godzilla vs Gamera is the only time this show has ever done anything that actually made me giddy.

Most of their battles are either unbalanced shit or they conveniently forget or downplay the abilities of one character so the one that they like more could win.
>>
>>25659305
Or they do the opposite where they enhance a character's abilities ten fold so they can actually compete like Boba Fett/Samus
>>
>>25659307
>they remade it
>buffed Boba to hell
Death battle was a mistake
>>
>>25648083

The problem with the Dante vs Bayonetta battle is that Dante was portrayed as using multiple styles at once.

While Quicksilver is active, Dante shouldn't be able to use other styles.

They also totally left out Bayonetta's strongest weapons. Particularly Rodin, which is divine in nature and would probably stand a reasonable chance at harming the literal spawn of a demon that is Dante.
>>
>>25659199
Metalgarurumon has a moves called metal wolf claw and ice wolf claw, neither of which he uses his claws for. Whg do you think the name corresponds to anything?
>>
File: quartzmon.png (293KB, 530x437px) Image search: [Google]
quartzmon.png
293KB, 530x437px
>>25659157

In the Xros Wars series DarknessBagramon starts absorbing Earth, starting from Japan. I think that if he'd gotten away with it, he'd absorbed it all.

Also Quartzmon absorbed the whole Earth. I think that counts as a continent bust or few.
>>
>>25659340
That's a case of poor localization.
Metal Wolf Claw = Cocytus Breath

Meanwhile Terra Force is literally just Gaia force which is essentially the same thing.
>>
>>25657717
Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Yveltal, and Deoxys
>>
>>25657717
You have tp make some stretch assumptions, but any heavy ground type that could disrupt the tectonic plates could theoretically do some damage with a well place fissure.

Regigigas could likely land a blow that could strike to the core, DBZ style, due to his continent moving strength

Then there's Mega Metagross, who as a metang couldn't be damaged by a jet plane collision, who is now a super fast floating death cannon

A well trained wailord could produce a hyper beam big enough to initiate a destruction event,

Klefki could swagger/t-wave the world and any digimon into oblivion

>>25658013
Then I would tell Sandslash to emerge and counter WGM's strike with a night slash or some shit. You're missing the point, commands constitute a greater level of battling beyond typing and strength alone
>>
>>25659431
>You're missing the point, commands constitute a greater level of battling beyond typing and strength alone
It doesn't matter when you're outmatched in speed, power and intelligence.

These Digimon can act on their own on a completely different level than Pokemon can.

>Then I would tell Sandslash to emerge and counter WGM's strike with a night slash or some shit.
Wargreymon's Armor is made of Chrome Digizoid one of the strongest and most durable matierials in the digital world. Do you honestly think that would work?
>>
>>25642729
Scarf Imposter Ditto :^)
>>
>>25659427
>Any of those
>planet buster tier
You what?
Deoxys inside of a meteor can't even take out the planet. It would have only taken out hoenn.
>>
>>25659452
If we're going by anime logic, it would end in a clash, which would allow an opportunity for further action. And it's all about hitting him in the right spot.

As for your precious speed, power, and intelligence argument, digimon are not smart. The smartest ones are probably the most evil ones, but most digimon whether you want to admit it or not since you seem to be a huge fan, are just like most people IRL, they're just aimless confused fucks. Think of all the mobs of digimon they met in the anime that were the equivalent of dumb animals, even given their ability to speak.

Now take more or less any pokemon, other than those implied to be inherently dumb by design like say magikarp. They start off at least animal level, but all have the potential to grow into smart war forces. The consistency in potential greatly outclasses any one individual digimon's greater knowledge, given they dont represent the whole
>>
>>25651622
Rookie digimon are not city destroyers typically, they're more at the level of a 2nd-stage Pokémon. Champions are more like 3rd-stage and some megas. Ultimates can go toe to toe with most megas except for maybe mega fug or something.

But some Ultimate and most Mega level digimon can beat pretty much every Pokémon.

There are exceptions, though. Some Champion-level digimon are exceptionally weak (like Numemon) and some are exceptionally strong (like, say, Devimon). Power discrepancies within Digimon levels are a lot larger than those in Pokémon, since most 3rd-level evolutions are about equally strong, disregarding typing and movesets.
>>
Friendly reminder that their "research team" does nothing but decide which side has a more popular fanbase, so that side can lose and drum up clicks.
>>
>>25657767
That just means that Death Battle just don't understand even one bit of Batman's character.
>>
>>25657527
actually pokemon are weak af only dialga palkia and mewtwo would i consider really strong becasue of the special powers (mewtwo 1st movie made a gigantic storm with moving 1 hand)
>>
>>25659492
But...I mean here...
>Digimon are just like most people IRL, they're just aimless confused fucks.
>And it was said Pokemon basically rely their full potential with trainers. HUMAN, and I might add, 10 YEAR OLD KIDS.
I mean, I don't get your logic here, what are you trying to say? I'm not even that other anon here, but I don't get how "smart /= strength." I know the old saying "brains over brawn" but when you're literally the embodiment of chaos (Apocalymon) I don't see how you're going to just get killed by "being smarter".
>>
Let's look at this video for instance:

(ignore the shitty AMV music)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L98SEmVt9mw&ebc=ANyPxKocWXqJlFpbDBlLu4znhFGlc0JhmBdjRMPop_IfNSgnQo2vJEjKZmhf7Bk9CIOrEDp0pXhoxjQCqHrsn-lcUVhIpD15Ew

around 4:00, the digimon launched an attack that when dodged blew up that small planet and it's two moons. Let's take that as an example of raw firepower, like I mentioned. Now, add into that one wobbufet, or any pokemon with mirror coat, and boom, it's dead. Furthermore, digimon evaporate into digital data/energy/whatever when they're defeated, it shows us their threshold for battle leaves them unable to stay in the real world. Pokemon are inherently tougher based on the fact that they can get hit with something like 4:00 in that video and simply faint (that pidgey/gyrados comic anyone?)

Pokemon could withstand digimon's uber edgy attacks if not prevent them from hitting their marks long before they could faint it.
>>
File: mine-s-bigger-than-yours.jpg (24KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
mine-s-bigger-than-yours.jpg
24KB, 378x378px
>powerlevel shit
>>
>>25659492

>just aimless confused fucks

Nigga it takes brains to plan your own birth through a paradox that can't be broken.

A rookie Digimon can use a phone, a computer, communicate with several species (humans and animals), some can solve math, some make fucked up plans and revive themselves and some are like the Royal Knights and take care of outside threats to the Digital World.

Hell, most Digimon are smarter than you and we're counting literal shit like Sukamon here.
>>
>>25659492
>And it's all about hitting him in the right spot.
There is no right spot when you're so woefully outclassed anon.

>digimon are not smart. The smartest ones are probably the most evil ones
Ignoring the fact that they've built cities, societies, hierarchies, separate groups like the Royal Knights, Olympos XII, Devas, Seven Great Demon Lords and so on without the input of humans.

>They start off at least animal level, but all have the potential to grow into smart war forces.
I do hope you're talking about digimon here because if you're talking about pokemon you're woefully out of touch of both series.
Pokemon are nothing more than animalistic in nature give or take a few psychic and legendaries they always rely on their instincts or trainers commands.
For digimon now they start of as babies and age in a similar way to humans anon to the point where the the first few stages are literally called
Baby
Baby II
Child
Adult
You are vastly understating the intelligence of digimon and overstating the intelligence of Pokemon.
I have to say this again, Digimon can act and strategize of their own free will Pokemon cannot.
>>
>>25659526
Smart in this context = ability to perceive commands, and in some regard, likely reflexes. A smart Pokemon is not just one that has your typical emotional and logical intelligence, but also good common sense. Sure ANY Pokemon doesn't want to get hit with an attack, but the smartest and strongest Pokemon will dodge an attack almost inherently.

It enables the Trainer to use more creative commands to subdue digimon. All a digimon is is a glass cannon. Their destructive force is equalized by their ability, in the real world, to be knocked back into data. I dont disagree that it would be a tough battle, but I do think you guys, on the Pokemon board strangely enough, are not giving Pokemon their due consideration.
>>
>>25659527
Remember that Counter/Mirror Coat requires a pokemon to tank at least one hit. Do you think Wobbuffet can survive an attack that can blow up a planetary system?
>>
>>25651806

So, Digimon is just that one guy's Charizard now, but weaker.
>>
>>25659544
What are you saying? Digimon birth themselves by coalescing raw code? I've only seen the first two seasons of the anime and one of the movies, where Apocalyptomon comes into the real world and does shit.

You're gonna need to explain that to me.

But if I understand it correctly, I'll still refute it. The knowledge necessary to create conditions for one's birth is admirable, but one the digimon is 'born' I'm assuming it can potentially go right on back to being a ditzy wild animal.

Pokemon are smart enough to learn commands from different typings, to utilize them in battle. Their ability to understand human speech represents a greater spike in intelligence than digimon, who speak english/human by virtue of the origin of their digitally based world. Pokemon ,it's implied, were the ground zero of life in-universe. Humans essentially evolved out of them somehow (btw side thing here: I think Sun and Moon would be awesome if there was a kind of 'missing link' rare encounter Pokemon who represents the transition from human to pokemon, nothing lewd though) and so Pokemon responded by evolving back to the extent that they could understand us. It takes a lot of innate ability to adapt to a language that is so vastly different from your animal grunts and gurgles

And no goddamn dirty mexican digimon is smarter than me, you cut that out pablo
>>
>>25659574
what
>>
File: smarter than you.jpg (69KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smarter than you.jpg
69KB, 320x320px
>>25659582
bruh
i love funny digimon designs{/spoiler]
>>
>>25659546
Just because this is a pokemon board doesn't mean that we don't have an accurate view of their power.
Well, that doesn't apply to you of course.

Anyway everything you said about Pokemon and their trainers apply to digimon except for the part where they aren't bound by the directions of their tamers they can make their own moves on the fly using their own intuition, intelligence and common sense.

> but the smartest and strongest Pokemon will dodge an attack almost inherently.
You're pitting it against a digimon with an attack the size of a small building, no amount of reaction time can get them out of the way.

>All a digimon is is a glass cannon.
A common trait in some ultimates and most megas are that they're coated in some type of chrome digizoid, the single most durable substance in the digital world. The only thing we've seen break it is a digimon of exceptional strength or a chrome digizoid weapon. So these digimon are just as durable as they are powerful.
>>
>>25659568

>focus sash

RIP any fucking digimon
>>
>>25659611
>tank the hit
>digivolve because determination
>>
>>25659583

Oh boy. You're in for a treat.

http://pastebin.com/9ZqkK3vh
>>
I'll go on record as saying having a civilization doesn't make you intelligent.
>>
>>25659545
>The first point
Absolutely, you're telling me two spiked claws digging into flesh in between metal plating amounts to "nope, he's outclassed (':"?

>digimon build societies
The smartEST digimon build societies. We see natural societies in the anime all the time, hell, as of gen IV, Pokemon amounts to a natural hierarchy of order and disorder.

>Your third point
I'll tell you this much, I don't know much about new digimon, I really don't. I've played the Digimon World Dusk game, and that was the newest one, I think I also had Dawn. But you seem to want to overmeasure digimon's intelligence when you have to take into account they're MADE OF DATA. This one point constitutes a solid argument that the intelligence of digimon is largely centered around the fact that they possess inherent knowledge of math and logic based on their very modality of existence, if you could really call it that within the digital realm, but thats a philosophical argument for /lit/ to sperg over.

And you vastly underestimate Pokemon my friend. Their instincts can produce strong battles on their own, however, add to that extent they could certainly strategize on their own, we see it all the time in the show.

Pokemon just become better battlers when humans introduce the element of more creative strategy to them, going by anime rules. You think Pikachu might aim for the horn on a wild rhydon? Maybe. But the point remains, Pokemon aint no dummies, if you wasn't too busy sucking that digidick boi you'd realize
>>
Why do threads about this dorky Internet video always get so many replies here?
>>
>>25659527

And then there's Digimon that use indirect attacks like Arkadimon's erasing attack that turns it's target, physical or digital, into zeroes and ones and absorbs it. So I guess it kind of a status move.

As is any other erasing attack.

>>25659582

https://youtu.be/05SPuTM5GqU?t=26m43s watch from 26:43 for ZeedMillenniummon's backstory.

If you've seen the two first seasons of anime for Digimon, you maybe recall that even In-Training Digimon like Biyomon's previous stage, Yokomon, build villages. They recognize other Digimon, can recall their names and even attacks. They have memories as good and better than humans, and can retain memories from past lives.

Just because a dog can learn to understand humans doesn't mean it's smarter than you because you can't speak dog.

The Xros universe of Digimon also represents Digital World as older than human technology, possibly older than our world.
>>
>>25654690
Please be bait

For the rest of the entire thread, do you faggots even /digimon/?

>All this butthurt from the pokemon fans

Kek
>>
>>25659596
>its maracas are in its sombrero

Mis costados

>>25659597
The small building attack example is tricky. One hand, you're right and Pokemon gets hit. This depends on what Pokemon we're talking about. You don't think Pokemon are fast as fuck? Maybe like, Probopass is fucked, and then, it's Sp Def, if you're going to apply the properties of Chrome Dihizoid here, then I'm sure stats constitute some argument, would allow it to tank that hit like a beast.

I don't buy their edgy chrome digizoid excuse, show me an enemy that's fully plated in metal (i believe andromon or the robot digimon is fully armored) and I'll say defeat it with means other than physical force, electric attacks for example would be a great counter.

For some reason, you don't want to admit Pokemon are as strong as they are
>>
>>25654910
Dude, you're saying this when you don't even know much about Digimon
Like the rest of you all

Oh and I like Pokemon before you say. Digimon is just way better
>>
>>25659619
whoever did this has a bad case of autism
>>
>>25658442
Autism the anime
>>
>>25659628
they are interesting
>>
>>25659629
Never seen Xros, but doesn't that conflict the original thesis of the series that Digiworld is somehow the result of/creation of human activities? That would make it a new adaptation of Digimon. At least Pokemon, in all of its own chaos, is consistent then, in that context.

I'm not arguing the dog thing yo said there, I'm saying that Pokemon are just as intelligent as the digimon you're referencing, bar for the most intelligent digimon, which are usually malicious ones and the most intelligent pokemon which are usually psychic types due to inherent greater mental ability as represented by their ability to weaponize their mind's manifestations into physics-breaking attacks.

Besides doesn't a digimon only have memories from their past life due to what amounts to digi-reincarnation? that isn't necessarily a merit of the individual digimon themselves
>>
>>25659670
Pokemon? Consistent? Get out of here.
>>
>>25659670
the humans created the digi world tamers explained it
>>
>>25659626
>Absolutely, you're telling me two spiked claws digging into flesh in between metal plating amounts to "nope, he's outclassed (':"?
Yes?
Have you ever been bitten by a mosquito?
That would be the equivalent in human terms, a little prick that you know to slap.

>The smartEST digimon build societies.
That's true for anything, however in pokemon they're often trial of the fittest, alpha male societies. You know, a society built on instinct.
Digimon on the other hand have laws, buildings, specific jobs that require tools to do so. They're not so different from humans in that regard.

>I'll tell you this much, I don't know much about new digimon
So why are you in a conversation about Digimon then?
You're literally trying to argue about something you know nothing about and are using the games where they're not really much more than mindless beasts rather than the various series and manga.

>But you seem to want to overmeasure digimon's intelligence when you have to take into account they're MADE OF DATA.
And?
One thing that has been a constant point is that Digimon are living creatures that grow and learn they aren't bound by the data that makes them up or the data from the human world.

>we see it all the time in the show.
We don't, unless like I said before they're certain psychic types.

>Pokemon just become better battlers when humans introduce the element of more creative strategy to them
Okay, so you're still failing to understand that Digimon can take that route solely on their own. The Pokemon still need their input from their trainer.
>>
>>25659644
Not bait at all, you seem frazzled that your precious edgy "deegitull" monsters aren't able to compete against the one true monster catching franchise, Pokemon

>>25659653
Now we're getting into playground tier arguments but I guess I'll be that guy to spark the powder keg. Digimon is a fun franchise, I've played enough games to enjoy it and I did decide to watch the anime. However, the reason I even pursued those things in the first place is...ready...it's similarity to Pokemon. Pokemon just blows digishit out of the water in terms of comparison in all respects. You cannot say with a serious degree of conviction that Digimon is a better franchise. The lore is contrived and often changes with each new interpretation, the designs, while many are sick as fuck, others are a joke beyond even klefki levels of retardation, and the entire premise being that digimon are from a world that's not even real means from Day 1 if they ever wanted those fuckers in the real world they'd have to pull some horse shit to excuse it
>>
>>25659626
They are dummies. Have you not seen the anime? It's for autistic fags like yourself
>>
>>25659670
>Never seen Xros, but doesn't that conflict the original thesis of the series that Digiworld is somehow the result of/creation of human activities?
Digimon has a multiverse, sometimes it's created by humans like in tamers sometimes it's an alternate universe like in Xros Wars.
>>
>>25659689
>I've played enough games to enjoy it and I did decide to watch the anime.
You've watched two series and a movie.
That's not even a quarter of the anime as a whole.
>>
>>25659689
this is bait and a bad one
>>
>>25659508
It's called Death Battle.
It must end in death, even if the character normally doesn't kill, that's a rule.
Do you want Batman to be above the rules?
>>
>>25659676
Yes, it is. They retcon typings and Ash's age, you tell me when in the lore of Pokemon that some crazy change rocked the foundation of established canon that didn't amount to the INTRODUCTION of a new thing, a new thing which fit right into the established lore. For example, Arceus might have BTFO people who thought mew was god of pokemon but it makes sense when you look at their roles. Mega Evolution even in the games/anime is treated as a new discovery allowing it to feel like a more natural progression.

Meanwhile digimon cant even get its backstory straight

>>25659678
I thought so. It's been too long since I watched Digimon, maybe I'll give the newer seasons a go
>>
>>25659704
dont the new seasons are shit tamers is the best and afterwards it goes downhill even though datas isnt as bad as people say
>>
>>25659689

Yeah, this is fair. The only monsters that can come close to or surpass Pokemon is DQM. Everything else is just a Pokemon ripoff.
>>
File: 1455923574014.png (497KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
1455923574014.png
497KB, 594x598px
>>25659670
>I've never seen xros

Well thats fine and dandy, I haven't either but I'd just like to point out that if you havent even seen what your criticising I can't see how you can be so confident in your assertions.
>>
>>25659704
>you tell me when in the lore of Pokemon that some crazy change rocked the foundation of established canon that didn't amount to the INTRODUCTION of a new thing, a new thing which fit right into the established lore.
Like Pokemon and humans evolving from a common ancestor?

> Mega Evolution even in the games/anime is treated as a new discovery allowing it to feel like a more natural progression.
No it isn't.
They're researching it but even in XY it isn't seen as anything new especially since the tower of mastery is a tower dedicated to the first publicly known mega evolution over 1000 or so years ago.
>>
File: untitled.png (163KB, 647x244px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
163KB, 647x244px
>>25659719
He's barely delved into the series as a whole anon.
He's watched 01 and 02 and played Dusk and Dawn.

He literally knows nothing about Digimon.
>>
File: CZWgHirXEAAtub-.jpg (95KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
CZWgHirXEAAtub-.jpg
95KB, 600x847px
Bumping with god tier Digimon designs
>>
>>25659704
I dunno, we have versions where humans don't exist at all.
>>
File: UVdramon.png (476KB, 867x700px) Image search: [Google]
UVdramon.png
476KB, 867x700px
>>25659626

Okay so Sandslash grabs Wargreymon's thigh, gets hit by Dramon Killers and is dead. Great strategy, trainer.

>>25659670
Alright I gotta admit I've been neglecting super-intelligent Pokemon like Alakazam and such. But still, what they manage to do is a fraction of most Digimons' power. I like both Digimon and Pokemon but I know which one is more powerful by a mile.

Alright, so here's UlforceVeedramon. He's covered in Chrome Digizoid, moves faster than eye can see and regenerates even faster. Also can block planet-destroying attacks. The armor is impenetrable for Pokemon. Digizoid is harder than any human material.

>>25659704

Digimon also has a consistent franchise-wide lore. Multiversal beings like ZeedMillenniummon pass from one universe to another and are acknowledged in several media. Digimon gets new characters added in places where they fit, for example we don't have a surplus number of Royal Knights, we have 4 guardian gods and only the united version of them has been added since then.

New Digimon and threats are also treated as new discoveries because that's what they are. Tamers goes well into that.
>>
>>25659684
>So why are you in a conversation about Digimon then?
>You're literally trying to argue about something you know nothing about and are using the games where they're not really much more than mindless beasts rather than the various series and manga.

Because that's what I know. Surely you don't know the whole extent of Pokemon knowledge if you don't believe they'd be able to defeat digimon. And dont tell me people dont argue with a working knowledge of something all the time.

>>25659684
>That's true for anything, however in pokemon they're often trial of the fittest, alpha male societies. You know, a society built on instinct.
>Digimon on the other hand have laws, buildings, specific jobs that require tools to do so. They're not so different from humans in that regard.

I'll give you that one.

>Have you ever been bitten by a mosquito?
>That would be the equivalent in human terms, a little prick that you know to slap.

Not at all. MAYBE, and i repeat because I'm humoring you, MAYBE a willd sandslash from the dessert storm in Hoenn. A trained Pokemon will always be stronger. But hell even a well levels and highly experienced sandslash would know what to do. And guess what, if WGM responds with trying to squash it, Sandslash, use defense curl. Suddenly for a period Sandslash is an impenetrable ball of energy, and it's defense is boosted. Then there's protect, and so on.

>And?
One thing that has been a constant point is that Digimon are living creatures that grow and learn they aren't bound by the data that makes them up or the data from the human world.

but this is wrong. Digital =/= real

>Okay, so you're still failing to understand that Digimon can take that route solely on their own. The Pokemon still need their input from their trainer.

Here's where you're missing my point in that regard: Digimon can take that route on their own. So can Pokemon, in the wild no less/without their trainers present. Therefore Pokemon are able to DOUBLY take that route
>>
Humans learn nothing. Only arrogance would suggest one form of society is superior to another.
>>
>>25659737

Did you miss the point of season two where the Digimon passed to real world just like humans passed to Digital one? And that Digimon are real creatures, not just data? That was the whole damn point of Ken's complete and utter meltdown when he realized he's been playing god and abusing living beings.

There are wild Digimon that grow stronger (and yes, in Digimon world brawn comes with brain) than many Digimon with Tamers. There are evil masterminds and angel Digimon like Seraphimon that organize whole networks to protect the weaker, and the whole Digital World.
>>
File: 1458442610675.jpg (3MB, 1410x1970px) Image search: [Google]
1458442610675.jpg
3MB, 1410x1970px
>>
File: 1458445058659.jpg (57KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458445058659.jpg
57KB, 360x480px
>>
File: 1447033325622.jpg (53KB, 340x371px) Image search: [Google]
1447033325622.jpg
53KB, 340x371px
>>25659737
>yeah I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm going to assume you don't either when talking about pokémon.

Mate, even if that were true that doesn't make your assumptions about a franchise you know next to nothing about any less horseshit.

Again I ask you how you can be so sure of your assertions when you freeky admit you're talking utter shit because you don't know what you're on about

Nigga you're dumb.
>>
>>25659737
>Surely you don't know the whole extent of Pokemon knowledge if you don't believe they'd be able to defeat digimon.
The only thing I'm not really versed in is Special due to stupid shit like Zapmolcuno. Hell compared to Digimon I would say I'm more versed in Pokemon.

>Suddenly for a period Sandslash is an impenetrable ball of energy
Okay now you aren't even using any Pokemon logic, if you had said protect or detect yeah sure they would survive that first hit but defence curl?
It would be crushed instantly.

>but this is wrong. Digital =/= real
Are you really trying to argue against a running theme of digimon?
Digimon can think, feel and act just like human beings they even require sustenance they're just as real as you or me.

>Therefore Pokemon are able to DOUBLY take that route
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: 1458458931424.png (1MB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1458458931424.png
1MB, 700x988px
Go to /vg/ - /digi/ Digimon general and let's see how you feel about your Pokemon after
>>
File: QueenChessmon.png (390KB, 350x505px) Image search: [Google]
QueenChessmon.png
390KB, 350x505px
>>25659765
>>25659767

Fucking shit taste mate. Go back to Monmusu.
>>
>>25659690

>I have no argument; CALL HIM AN AUTIST

Fuck you, I shit on autists for breakfast. That's why I come to 4chan, a nice fresh supply of the fucks.

>>25659691
Fair enough, but if this thread is about Pokemon comparisons you could argue that as of ORAS Pokemon has officially entered a multiverse canon itself.

>>25659696
Fair enough but using what I know to argue doesn't invalidate it. Unless you're telling me those things are obsolete, than it doesn't mean they're invalid.

>>25659700
Nope. You can't just call things bait willy nilly cause you dont agree. Defend your point instead of being a little bitch

>>25659710
I'll keep that in mind

>>25659719
I can argue about what I've seen up to those points, that doesn't make those arguments invalid. That's like if somebody arguing for or against Pokemon had only seen Red and Blue. They wouldn't be wrong especially since the core concepts carry over through the series.

>>25659721
The mega evolution legend is calling to the FIRST one, the popularization of them is the result of more trainers finding the stones and the stones being analyzed. Where were you in XY? They explain all of this. And the common ancestor thing was implied back in RBY, so I dont see your problem there.

>>25659733

I'd raze that booty

>>25659736
is dragon killers an attack or a separate digimon? Let's keep this one on one. As for Veedramion there, let's use Seizor as a counter. Scizor is absurdly fast, is also coated in steed, and unless veedramon uses a fire move, doesn't have much to hurt scizor with. And I like the ZeedMillmon thing you said there, which anime is that in, I'd wanna watch it
>>
>>25659785
Still better than any pokemon design tho
>>
>>25659737
>Digital =/= real

When they can live in the real world, manipulate objects in the real world and would have to eat food from your fridge to survive, at what point do they stop being not real?
>>
>>25649736

I can't, polygamy is illegal in Japan
>>
>>25659775
>>25659751

Digimon are data, their emotional qualities could be compared to AI. Their need for sustenance, to data packets.

>>25659768
see >>25659790

You act like I've never seen Digimon at all. I clearly have an understanding of the core concepts and the original series and games. There were others I played than what I listed, I cant remember them for the life of me. PS2 tho.

Nigga, you're dumb.
>>
>>25659790
>it doesn't make it any less valid

That would be like claiming your opinion on Dragon Ball Z counts for anything when you've only seen the first two arcs of Dragon Ball.

>Fuck you, I shit on autists for breakfast. That's why I come to 4chan, a nice fresh supply of the fucks.

Pshhh nothin' personal kid

Ow the fucking edge. I bet you listen to heavy metal and only wear band t shirts or shirts with shitty nerdy puns on them
>>
>>25659765
What is the name of the digimon on the left. Need to jerk off after that image

>>25659797
that's not a bad argument, but consider this. They STARTED as data, and were converted. Pokemon START real, and when confined to a Poke Ball, are converted to data.

I would say the origin of your original state would determine that. It's kind of like transexuality, you can declare you're one thing after a change but in many cases, this one included, you can't deny what you were before and by all accounts still are
>>
>>25659813
Tamers is nothing like data squad which in nothing like fusion. All of those are nothing like adventure 01 and 02 aside from a few key concepts and digimon

I.e digimon can digivolve, the main kid often, but not always, wears goggles and Leomon dies. Beyond that the differences particularly where power is concerned varies wildly.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25659790

Dramon Killers are WarGreymon's weapons, the things on his hands.

I agree that Scizor is absurdly fast, but UlforceVeedramon is faster. And sturdier, even with blue Digizoid, which is the lightest form of Digizoid, it's still harder than any Real World substance.

ZeedMillenniummon is, as I said, a multiversal being. It appears in mutliple series, one appearance being in 02, some of them in games, and manga.

Look, I respect your stubborness but this feels like I'm trying to teach a kid whose favourite bug is the praying mantis that the mantis will die if it gets stepped on, no matter how awesome he thinks the mantis is. It just seems like you aren't getting something crucial here.

I love Digimon and Pokemon for different reasons. In Digimon it's another world with digital lifeforms, like an alien planet, except built from the particles of human world. Whereas Pokemon are pets. You can befriend an intelligent alien but if you try to enslave it, it's gonna bite you in the ass. Hard. Happened in Digimon.
>>
>>25659824
>" counts for anything"

it would count for something though. Just because I haven't seen Super Sayian God doesn't mean I couldn't argue about super saiyan. You stupid is showing.

Oh wait you said Dragon Ball, not Z. Same idea though. You act like not knowing the whole = not knowing the parts. Nigga thats chimp logic.

>I bet you listen to heavy metal and only wear band t shirts or shirts with shitty nerdy puns on them

No, see, you're citing autism again dude
>>
>>25659790
>is dragon killers an attack or a separate digimon?
It's both and attack of Wargreymon and the claws on it's body.

>Scizor is absurdly fast, is also coated in steed
>steel
>Thinking steel is on the same level as Chrome Digizoid
Let me give you a crash course in it

>Chrome Digizoid
Incredibly durable and commonly incorporated into weapons and armor.

>Blue Digizoid
Slightly lower defensive abilities than the norm but grants it's wearer incredible speed but it's not particularly good in water.

>Gold Digizoid
Don't even bother attacking, they're invulnerable to anything but other Gold Digizoid weapons.

>Obsidian Digizoid
High defense and retains sharpness better than the others.

>Red Digizoid
More refined than the regular chrome digizoid so it provides better defence.

Then there's Black Digizoid and no one knows what the fuck it does.
>>
Deathbattle always brings out the fucking autism.

Good lord. The amount of autism. Jesus christ.
>>
>>25659852

It takes autism to remember all these details and trivia. Not good for much else nowadays. There's no jobs available for anyone, much less on specialized fields.
>>
>>25659831
>They STARTED as data, and were converted. Pokemon START real, and when confined to a Poke Ball, are converted to data.
We start as undefined cells and still contain some, using the same logic does that mean we aren't alive?
>>
File: 1443995876264.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443995876264.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>25659846
But you're arguing that pokémon can beat digimon without knowing fuck all about later seasons where the power really starts to get nuts. You don't know a thing about the most powerful of Digimon yet you still think your opinions on how powerful digimon can be are valid

>you're citing autism again

Actually that was a different anon, but then you did respond to him with that edgy as fuck comment about how you shit on autists. Even if you're not autistic you're an edgy cunt
>>
>>25659813
>Digimon are data, their emotional qualities could be compared to AI. Their need for sustenance, to data packets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkenksIx-Zs
>>
I was with their argument until they tried to claim Pokémon were slaves as part of their reason for loosing. In canon that's far from the case as anyone who actually plays the games would know. This was the entire focus of Black & White's plot.
>>
>>25659878
...and is also why N's claims make no sense. The people of the pokeworld have no reason to believe him. The entire conflict is not justified.
>>
New thread when?
Digimon is always a fun topic.
>>
>>25659878

>slaves

Can this stupid "LOL IT'S LIKE DOG FIGHTING XD" shit end, or will it always be part of Pokemon for as long as it lives? I fucking roll my eyes when some other 20+ year old tells me "You know, if Pokemon were real, that'd be fucked up man!"
>>
>>25659843
>aside from a few key concepts and digimon
wow. it's almost like.

i'm right.

>lemon dies

heheheh

>>25659844
>>25659851

Your summation of this argument is incorrect though. Pokemon in this context don't amount to a praying mantis vs shoe.

Also, going off of that blue digizoid argument, consider this:

Let's ignore the canons of Pokemon and Digimon for a moment. You know what, I'm going to vocaroo for this, it'd be easier to explain

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0I1ptde1MdG

>>25659857
I dont disagree with you, but neediness =/= autism. do the two interact often? Sure. But if I'm and these other guys arguing against me, are gonna be called autists on the internet for having a knowledge of franchises we like, you're the fucking autist for having such a rigid logical definition of what constitutes autism
>>
>>25659831
The digital world is an alternate reality. A man made one in most, but not all series, but an alternate reality none the less.

Just because its usually man made, it doesn't make it not real
>>
>>25659900
I'm sorry to say, but it is sort of true, but that is also the problem here. Pokemon's portrayal is not consistent. This has been a debate that has existed for years, and we can't resolve it because both ends exist in the same space.
>>
>>25659904
>the key concept of digivolving being a constant means that my opinions about powerlevels still matter in series I haven't seen
>>
>>25659863
Absolutely not, as far as science today is to understand, cells are living organisms and their collective ability to form tissues ultimately forming a being, this is not comparable to digital data, data created by algorithms which someone had to artificially produce at some point, even if they become self replicating.

>>25659868
I think you and I have different opinions on what edgy is then. If you think saying shitting on X is edgy, you have a really low threshold for anything offensive. You seem like a normal guy, you're telling me you dont come on 4chn at least partially to shit on the fucking retards here?

I like that Godzilla picture though, I think the real question is can Godzilla Kaiju fight digimon

>>25659877
What's your point? Its still a digital monster for christ's sake. Don't give me a /pol/ aneurism with that 'muh feels were reel' shit
>>
>>25659904

You have a cute voice and stubborness I admire. Thanks for the debate, even if I thought you were trolling at points. It was definitely fun and thought-provoking.

>>25659921

DNA is data yo
>>
>>25659912
>his has been a debate that has existed for years, and we can't resolve it because both ends exist in the same space.
u wot
>>
>>25659925
DNA is data in very strictly a metaphorical sense. It could be described as the biological, physical equivalent to what data is. Data is defined in simplest binary terms as the combination of on or off commands, just like genes activate or don't activate. I can see the comparison and appreciate the creative concept but it doesn't hold

Thanks for the compliment dude, I honestly enjoyed it too
>>
>>25659928
There's about as much evidence for pokemon being slightly smarter animals as there is for them being just like us.
>>
File: 1450981150074.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1450981150074.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>25659921
Its nothing to do with offensive. It comes across as you trying to show how "badass" you are because you "shit on autists for breakfast"

There was also another point where you asked about the name of a digimon cause you wanted to fap to her.

This isn't how people speak, not even kn 4chan. It comes across tryhard.

You may very well not be autistic my friend, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but you certainly come across as one on here mate.
>>
>>25659921
>data created by algorithms which someone had to artificially produce at some point, even if they become self replicating.
This is the problem with talking to someone without an inkling of knowledge of the subject matter.

The digital world and digimon, outside of tamers to an extent, wasn't created specifically using algorithms.
Just like we evolved from microbes in the primordial ooze the data on the net was their equivalent to microbes in the primordial ooze they weren't designed or told to replicate they just began to evolve from what was there.
>>
I don't trust science for such things. They keep changing what the requirements for life are, and it's something that science fiction has questioned for ages, to the point that one would be convinced it's a distinction that has no purpose to start with.
>>
>>25659951
I wanted to look at some porn of that booty, can you fault me on that, really? do you not jerk off to things? I mean, I'm not a furry, if that's what you're getting at (inb4 this sparks a debate on if digimon count as ferries) and I'll give you that it can sound as coming across as trying to be condescending and badass, but I think you took it a bit too intensely. It's just a passive statement. I mean this is text based communication, it's easy for you to misread tone and context so whatever, but edgy, I wouldn't say that about that. Shitting on as far as I'm concerned is equivalent to just fucking with or debunking a thing. I like that Shaggy pic tho, we used to have a buddy at my old college that looked like him and was always too high and we'd send him that pic to fuck with him
>>
>>25659951
one more thing, this isn't how people speak, even on 4chan? Have you been on 4chan? generally I avoid the worst of the worst here but this website goes full hive mind on certain boards, I asked for sauce on a digimon and thats the equivalent of try hard? I think we've got some vastly different working definitions here.

>>25659956
I like this argument, philosophically speaking. But as far as considering it real life I would argue it needs a physical basis. Maybe if like...the data that evolved into AI somehow found a way to express itself in the real world by creating a physical basis upon which it could be birthed I'd agree but even then it'd be questionable.

>>25659958
I agree with you. I think adhering to science so strictly is dogmatic and while evidence for many claims are strong to not take a pinch of skepticism to all claims, science included, is indicative of a real kind of mental weakness
>>
>>25659966
Autism speaks.
>>
>>25659986
>I like this argument, philosophically speaking. But as far as considering it real life I would argue it needs a physical basis. Maybe if like...the data that evolved into AI somehow found a way to express itself in the real world by creating a physical basis upon which it could be birthed I'd agree but even then it'd be questionable.
You watched the first digimon movie right?
The one with the Digiegg actually coming out of the computer and hatching in the real world, twice.
>>
Tamers explains that to manifest in the real world, they somehow construct proteins and such to become a physical entity.
>>
>>25660014
Yes but if the entire basis of their genetics came from Data I would argue that they're not real in the same sense as like, a fucking bird or something.

>>25660013
wow, cool post, keep it up anon
>>
>>25660033
>Yes but if the entire basis of their genetics came from Data I would argue that they're not real in the same sense as like
Literally using this same logic we aren't real.
After all the elements primordial ooze had to originate from something and who knows if it's a creation of our universe.
>>
>>25660029
This is a passable example. I mean, this still requires a lot of suspension of disbelief

>>25660049
well sure, if it were discovered we're the product of say, alien digital manipulation, I'd argue we aren't real in a sense, like say if our evolution was artificially triggered.
>>
>>25660055

Digimon evolution is different from ours, and they mutate far more easily but it still is evolution.
>>
>>25660055
>This is a passable example. I mean, this still requires a lot of suspension of disbelief
Not really when you consider it's just atoms being arranged in a specific way.

>well sure, if it were discovered we're the product of say, alien digital manipulation, I'd argue we aren't real in a sense, like say if our evolution was artificially triggered.
Okay now we're getting into some philosophical shit.
>>
>>25660033
And yet you reply each time ;^)
>>
>>25654412
Same goes for Escavalier's Pokedex when it's one of the slowest Pokémon stats-wise.

I think canon speeds are questionable, and speed of movement and attacking speed could be drastically different
>>
>>25640901
>Theres no reason for characters in a show called Death Battle to kill each other
>>
Did you just say bump the thread?
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.