[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to Hacking General? Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1433252375803.png (115KB, 672x391px) Image search: [Google]
1433252375803.png
115KB, 672x391px
What ever happened to Hacking General?
Pic unrelated
>>
>hacking
>>
File: devito.gif (37KB, 534x523px) Image search: [Google]
devito.gif
37KB, 534x523px
>>25638604
Board goes too fast right now for there to be a general for such a slow moving thing, so I stopped making them, and since I was the OP like 70% of the time nobody else has been making them. I've just stuck with posting in the occasional thread and that's been enough.

Also, if any of the anons who gave music suggestions for me to do last thread are here, I finished my Littleroot Town cover that someone suggested.
https://soundcloud.com/mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-1/littleroot-town-gbc-8-bit-wip

Another anon suggested I did the Oceanic Museum, but I know someone else already did a cover of that song, so I'll just direct them to said cover (assuming they're here):
https://pigu-a.bandcamp.com/track/s-s-anne
I think it's a really good cover and it would be redundant for me to do a second one in the exact same style.
>>
>>25640963
>Board goes too fast
>/vp/ goes too fast
You could've just said the general was decomposing and left it at that
>>
>>25642034
What I meant was, the general's decomposition made it too slow for the board during leak season, where generally a thread lasts half as long before it falls off the board compared to slow days, as opposed to something like /vr/'s hack general which can stay on the board for more than 24 hours without a reply and not be pruned.

The only way the board could survive would be if it derailed to hack Let's Plays like /rhg/ did in late 2014, and I'd rather that not happen.
>>
with Essentials Elite Battle how can I make trainers say stuff during battle? The forum posts description is a little confusing
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.