[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Act as the biggest asshat you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>Playing Gen1 Pokemon
>Pokecenter
>"We heal your pokemon back to perfect health"
>"HEAL / CANCEL"
>Not "Yes / No"
Why did i ever think this game was any good?
>>
>>25638268
>Why did i ever think this game was any good?
Because you were probably a kid and kids are intrigued by basically anything?
>>
>Playing Pokemon
>There's two versions
NINTENDO IS NINTENDOOMED
>>
I have a feeling this thread will become the most civil discussion we've ever had on /vp/
>>
>>25638508
how about you shut the fuck up if you don't have anything on-topic to contribute, you butt-slug?

sorry
>>
What the fuck is with gen 5? All the designs are fucking awful. Nintendo clearly ran out of ideas. I wish Pokemon would just die already.
>>
>>25638268
Pokemon is fucking stupid and you guys need to wake up. It's a game for kids, you manchildren need to leave your mother's basements, find a girl to fuck, marry and impregnate, sell your nintendo crap and get a PC. Nintendo is doomed anyway so who cares? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>25639011
Why? Why does anyone NEED to do that?
>>
>>25638624
GameFreak makes the games, not Nintendo. And seriously, why the fuck would a bunch of professionals who've been in the gaming business for decades suddenly end one of their most popular franchise?

Genwunners seriously need to play SMT games and go to Business School.
>>
>>25639011

Or like, buy an SMT game. That shit's amazing. Nocturne is my total fave.
>>
THIS GAME IS SHIT BUT IT WILL NEVER BE AS BAD AS ORAS
>>
File: s2080.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
s2080.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>25638508
>civil discussion
YOU FUCKERS ARE THE ONES LITERALLY RUINING 4CHAN WITH YOUR "CIVIL DISCUSSIONS", WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? YOUR PERSONAL ECHO CHAMBER?
FUCKING GO BACK TO YOUR FACEBOOK GROUPS WHERE YOU CAN HAVE AT LEAST AN ILLUSION OF PEOPLE AGREEING TO YOU JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO SAY YOUR ARGUMENTS AND DISCUSSIONS ARE A PILE OF SHIT, THEN YOU CAN MASTURBATE AT THE THOUGHT YOU AND THE FUCKING PEOPLE THAT UPV0TED AND RETWEETD YOUR OPINIONS GO BAREFOOT CHEERING AND JUMPING ON A BED OF FLOWERS SINGING SONGS OF HOW YOU ALL MUTUALLY SUCK YOUR DICKS.
HERE YOUR "CIVIL DISCUSSIONS" HAVE NO PLACE.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.