[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun/Moon will deal with Synergy Bursts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: AEeW7FG.jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AEeW7FG.jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
We've seen the rhombus-shaped stone from the Sun/Moon Japanese logos in several places now.

After watching the trailer for Magearna's movie I thought it would be a stone that would let you mega evolve more than one Pokemon at a time.
But those Pokemon weren't just mega-evolving, they were using Synergy.

This would mean every Pokemon would have a more powerful, temporary stage without necessarily having to mega-evolve.

Trainers will use the AR we've seen in Pokken along with the Mega Ring/Bracelet.
>>
>>25630703
Still better than fusion.
>>
>>25630703
What do you mean AR?
>>
>>25630703
>along with the Mega Ring/Bracelet.
Why would you still need those gimmick tools if you can already burst/synchro evolve without tools?
>>
>>25630894
The headset things they wear are called AR
>>
>>25631727
What?
>>
Those things in the logos are just going to summon the sun/moon legendary for its respective game.

Looking this deep into things is a massive waste of time.
>>
>>25634628
The trainers in Pokken are wearing headsets. Play the game you dolt. Watch a Let's Play.
>>
>>25634873
Oh shit, you're right! Just like how the Mega Evolution symbol in XY's logo summoned Xerneas and Yveltal! Thanks for letting us know!
>>
>two convoluted battle mechanics back-to-back generations

fuck

this series is going to be an unrecognizable mess 5 years from now
>>
>>25638198
They're just going down the mega evolution universe timeline at the moment. They'll do a reboot and wipe the slate clean of game mechanics within 3 generations, I 100% believe this. Especially since Sugimori wants to return to simplicity.
>>
>>25630703

http://pokejungle.net/2016/03/17/sun-moon-speculation-pokemon-synergy/

?
>>
>>25630703
Pokken is a spin off game.
Spin off mechanics don't make it into the main game.

Sorry to burst your bubble. The diamond on their clothing also has nothing to do with burst synergy.
>>
I'm absolutely sure they're going to unveil a new type of transformation under some new gimmick, I just hope to God it's yet another +100 boost to stats, and call it a day.
I seriously couldn't handle human fusions or some obscure mess added to this mess.
>>
>>25636857

Don't forget about the red and blue orbs which took the mega evo symbol's place in ORAS' logo. Those Groudon and Kyogre forms just turned out to be normal mega evos!
>>
>>25636857
>MOM! They didn't like my idea on the internet so I called them dumb!
>>
>>25640363

>I'm a dense idiot who resorts to memeposting when my argument gets btfo
>>
>>25640386
greentexting fag who can't stop sucking dick.
>>
File: 1365134039755.jpg (7KB, 125x131px) Image search: [Google]
1365134039755.jpg
7KB, 125x131px
>"Yes. I've heard that the stone will sparkle with rainbow colors once it recovers its power."
>rainbow colors
>rainbow
>niji
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.