[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that this episode finally aired, how are Amourshippers trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

Now that this episode finally aired, how are Amourshippers trying to damage control after they got BTFO this time?
>>
The fire rises
>>
alright, what happened now?
>>
>>25100573
ash takes slurpuff girl to dance instead of serena because serena was too beta to ask first
>>
Ash didn't even pick up on serena's hints. But slurps was all on ash's pokeradar.
>>
>>25100586
Serena needs to stop, ash simply doesn't care about her or anything that doesn't have a pokemon battle involved in
>>
>>25100573
Miette cockblocking to Serena, like a Champ.
>>
>>25100586
>>25100601
Well that's to be expected.
Ash is extremely oblivious to romance.
The guy has never once been a in a romantic situation (discounting Latias).
A woman who wants him is required to make a move first.
>>
File: 1453992970531.png (116KB, 799x613px) Image search: [Google]
1453992970531.png
116KB, 799x613px
like this
>>
>>25100618
This pretty much got me care about Miette.
Serena a shit.
>>
File: 1453980808697[1].png (587KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453980808697[1].png
587KB, 800x450px
>>25100573
Elle wins the Ashbowl!
>>
well i can't blame ash, that blue haired girl is pretty cute
>>
>>25100610
Serena is a fictional character whose actions are decided by the show's writers.

And the show's writers are trying to pander to shippingfags who fall for these bait-and-switch tactics.

So the reason Serena's character revolves around muh Satoshi is entirely shippingfags' fault.
>>
>>25100496
Are Amourfags the new Flygonfags?
>>
File: literally a date.png (964KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
literally a date.png
964KB, 1280x720px
>serena gets alone time with ash to get presents for their pokemon
>he dumps her
>millefeui takes him to a dance
>they hold hands and go shopping
>>
As an AmourShipper, I hope this teaches Serena to nut up and actually fucking confess to Ash.
>>
File: On the prowl.png (116KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
On the prowl.png
116KB, 540x304px
>>25100712
She better light a fire under her ass because she's losing.
>>
>>25100627
>The guy has never once been a in a romantic situation
in the first season he lusted over that schoolgirl when he saw a photo of her.
>>
>>25100815
That was back in episode 9, and it was literally the only time he ever showed signs of being a normal human being when it comes to the opposite sex.
>>
>>25100815

Brock was OOC in that episode too.

He likes older girls.
>>
>>25100847
GiselleXAsh confirmed for OTP
>>
What exactly were Ash/Serena trying to get?
>>
File: PerfectWink3.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectWink3.gif
2MB, 448x252px
Confirmed Best Girl
>>
>>25100815
He was attracted to a few CotDs in the first two or so seasons as far as I know, but then the writers started smoking crack while making Best Wishes and came up with the fucking Cottonee episode where he was suddenly incapable of understanding the concept of love. Then they just toned it down to pure ignorance and called it a day.

>>25100627
>Latias
I'm getting sick of this meme
Although Heroes being the garbage movie that it was with its ridiculous ambiguous ending is mostly to blame for that
>>
>>25100906
>Best Wishes
Are you seriously implying he only became that oblivious to love in BW? Did you even watch the previous two seasons?

Ash has been the densest material known to man since late OS. It has only gotten worse with time.
>>
>>25100815
Can't wait for Giselle to come back
>>
>>25100906
>while making Best Wishes
dude even Max, who's like 7 years old, back in RSE mocked him for not understanding the concept of love.
>>
>>25100968
From what I've seen, XYfags seem to act like everything bad or annoying that has ever happened in the anime is BW's fault.
>>
>>25101006
BW is the worst season by far.
>>
>>25101006
We're labelling people out of the blue for simply shitting on Best Wishes now?
>>
>>25101020
I never implied otherwise. Learn how to read.
>>
If I may be brutally honest, I don't care if Amour wins, as long as GenwunShipping loses in the most devastating way possible.
>>
>>25101033
As in, that thought is justified. Pretty much the only thing that BW didn't ruin was Ash not knowing about love, because previous seasons had already done that.
>>
>>25101037
Definitely. I just want to see Pokeshippers suffer. They deserve it for their trolling for the last 13 years.
>>
>>25101051
I know, but that selective memory really annoys me. It's the same when people complain about something that happened in older seasons, but defend XY when it does the same.

That's one of the reasons for why I've completely avoided threads about XY since episode 14 or so the other reason was the insufferable amourshippers. I'd rather just watch the show alone than let a fanbase that treats it like the second coming of Christ spoil my enjoyment of the series.
>>
It's funny how Omode (person who wrote the episode) is getting harassed for lack of amour in this episode

Funny or depressing, take your pick.
>>
>>25101102
So instead you're posting in shitposter threads made purely for the purpose of misleading people that don't watch the show at all?
Sasuga.
>>
Millefeui is better

Sorry Serena
>>
File: 1453588535516.png (121KB, 249x398px) Image search: [Google]
1453588535516.png
121KB, 249x398px
>Misty's rw Ash and Serena get together
>>
>>25100904

Better than shitty anime Serena.
>>
Why the fuck is this outside of the Anime General?
>>
>>25101494
Because it's a troll thread meant to bait people that don't go there.
>>
>>25101663
>waaah it's trolling because it's saying my ship got BTFO!

go back to your circlejerk general.
>>
>>25101671
And there's the evidence of that.
>>
>>25100904
>Serena getting literally cucked

Oh lord, I don't have a reaction pic for this level of hilarity. Might have to visit the general to drink all the amourfag tears
>>
>>25100586
Isnt the guy supposed to ask the girl? Or is it different in France/Japan?
>>
>>25102976
You're just as autistic as they are if you do.
>>
>>25100496
>watching the anime
>>
>>25103112
Far more so, considering there aren't actually any such tears there and the episode was generally agreed to be good.
>>
>>25100496
What damage control?
>>
>>25101096
> trolling for the last 13 years

Love Amourfags who make shit up to cover for the fact they got BTFO
>>
>>25103281
I don't see how they got BTFO. They don't dance but instead tag battle. What exactly is the issue?
>>
>>25100496

Ship is dead. Ash doesn't care about her and is Geekchicshipper. Serena will be forever beta. Amourshippers were buttblasted and shown to be worse than Pokeshippers.
>>
>>25101037
This. I just want to see Denialshipping get fucked.
>>
Why do people care who Ash ends up with? Does anyone actually like Ash?
>>
File: 1430758861332.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1430758861332.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>25103315
>Ship is dead.
Except that isn't the case at all.
>Ash doesn't care about her and is Geekchicshipper.
That also isn't the case and Ash told Serena to go with Clemont because her Eevee was scared of everything except Clemont's Bunnelby.
>Serena will be forever beta.
Who knows. I don't.
>Amourshippers were buttblasted and shown to be worse than Pokeshippers.
You must have been on youtube or some shit because they weren't buttblasted as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>25103346
> Except that isn't the case at all.
Completely unrequited. Ash closer with every other girl except maybe Iris.
> That also isn't the case and Ash told Serena to go with Clemont because her Eevee was scared of everything except Clemont's Bunnelby.
Serena got upset she couldn't dance with Ash, but Ash didn't care at all with she dancing with another guy and supported Citron
> Who knows. I don't.
115 episodes. Still hasn't made a move.
> You must have been on youtube or some shit because they weren't buttblasted as you're making it out to be.
Attacking a writer is a new low. Good job Amourshippers
>>
>>25103376
>Completely unrequited. Ash closer with every other girl except maybe Iris.
Nah man. I mean fuck, he invites Serena along which says"fuck every other girl".
>Serena got upset she couldn't dance with Ash, but Ash didn't care at all with she dancing with another guy and supported Citron
Serena was fine with Ash dancing with any other girl other than Miette while Ash wanted Serena to enjoy herself. All Ash did was suggest Bunnelby to help Eevee and told Clemont good luck with dancing because Ash knew Clemont was as bad with dancing as he is and terrible with crowds.
>115 episodes. Still hasn't made a move.
Again, I don't know.
>Attacking a writer is a new low. Good job Amourshippers
Four people is all of them apparently. I mean fuck, it's shit that they did it but it isn't as many people as others seem to make out.
>>
>>25103442
>Nah man. I mean fuck, he invites Serena along which says"fuck every other girl".
Bonnie and Clemont invited her too. And their interactions since have been the worst except maybe Ash/Iris (fuck even they had better highs)
> Serena was fine with Ash dancing with any other girl other than Miette while Ash wanted Serena to enjoy herself. All Ash did was suggest Bunnelby to help Eevee and told Clemont good luck with dancing because Ash knew Clemont was as bad with dancing as he is and terrible with crowds.
Serena blushed and looked flustered and disappointed to not dance with Ash at beginning of episode. Ash just did not care at all.
> Again, I don't know.
Translates to nothing will happen until last episode where Serena will try to confess but Ash is too dense and doesn't understand
> Four people is all of them apparently. I mean fuck, it's shit that they did it but it isn't as many people as others seem to make out.
Right. Amourshippers have no right to talk shit about other shippers anymore.
>>
>>25103702
>Bonnie and Clemont invited her too. And their interactions since have been the worst except maybe Ash/Iris (fuck even they had better highs)
Most of the convincing and asking came from Ash, even stopping himself before he gets too excited in asking her to come.
>Serena blushed and looked flustered and disappointed to not dance with Ash at beginning of episode. Ash just did not care at all.
And again, he wanted Serena to enjoy herself and since she was going with Eevee he suggests Bunnelby so that and by extension she could enjoy themselves. If that means not caring then wow.
>Translates to nothing will happen until last episode where Serena will try to confess but Ash is too dense and doesn't understand
They already showed Ash isn't as dense as people think. He knows what marriage and shit is.
>Right. Amourshippers have no right to talk shit about other shippers anymore.
I don't know about this and I don't care, but there's a difference to this versus people doing the same of say Pokeshipping or some shit along those lines.
>>
>>25103111
Normally yes, but when you're dealing with someone oblivious it's better to bypass tradition.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 350x263px
>>25100586
>>25100618
>>25100660
>>25100754
>>25100904
I'm so sick of this stupid cockblocking bitch. Stick a fucking fork in me i'm done done.
>>
>>25103986
Ash uses Headbutt on her then she gets her ass kicked in battle by Ash and Serena.
>>
>>25100653
>metafag
Fuck off retard
>>
File: PerfectUltrasmug.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectUltrasmug.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>25103986
You seem mad.
>>
File: grillin.png (283KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
grillin.png
283KB, 680x510px
>>25100657
No because M-Flygon has a slim chance of happening and Flygonfags don't go around constantly saying it's happening after the first time it didn't happen.
>>
>>25104583
>Masuda ditches M-Flygon
>instead he spends his time retweeting Amour fanart
>>
>>25103157
>watching anime
>>
>>25103112
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>25100904
I like her design more than Serena's. Besides being a bitch to Serena, whats her personality like?
>>
File: Charles.jpg (52KB, 579x394px) Image search: [Google]
Charles.jpg
52KB, 579x394px
>>
>>25107551
Accelguard will always be top tier
>>
>>25100496
It's not like them dancing would have brought them any closer. Serena is too beta to confess and Ash is too oblivious to notice. This roller coaster ride we're on won't stop to let us off.
>>
File: TripBW.png (24KB, 124x326px) Image search: [Google]
TripBW.png
24KB, 124x326px
So animefags, why he got build up just to be dropped?
>>
>>25109067
He didn't have anything that could evolve into Lucario.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.