[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what I got to take home from work today guys! I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Look what I got to take home from work today guys! I'll be posting 50 codes, every single card I have, on February 1st when they activate. I'll be online and start posting at noon Central standard time (-6:00)
Figured I'd give people who want one a heads up so they can try and get in the thread.
>>
>>25085718
thanks m8

Can you send one to an email?
>>
>50 codes

I really hope that isn't your store's entire supply of Mew codes...
>>
>>25085718
so this is how the monthly distribution will work, i thought it would be done online
>>
>>25085785
Nope, this is the third time I've made one of these give aways and I don't do emails. You can play the game like everyone else next week. Hopefully you get one, but if you can't your local GameStop is giving them away for free starting then too. Don't let them bs you about preorders or purchases either they're free to anyone who asks for one. And they're required to give you one.
>>
>>25085802
We still have 550 at the store. They're really hyping up the 20th anniversary. GameStop has been talking with Nintendo and TPCi for around a year now from what I understand.
>>
>>25085718
I'm just curious, but how do these codes work? Do you have to input them online or something?
>>
>Another code event
God damn it, Gamestop!
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>25085840
>>
>>25085845
Don't blame us, Nintendo killed the distro cart system from the DS because of a bunch of reasons, number one being that people would take them home and sell them online. I meant to take ours for the sake of genning legit event Pokemon but couldn't ever get a hold of it.
>>
>>25085862
Are these NA codes only?
>>
what ! where did you get those card codes i thought is impossible to get them like how? im curious to see this like how? man you got lucky
>>
>>25085871
He works at Gamestop, faggot
>>
>>25085870
I think so? They're not even activated yet so I can't do any tests with any eurofags or anything. The previous codes I've given away were confirmed NA only though.
>>
>>25085849
could you send some to e-mails instead?
sucks that there's no gamestop in my country, otherwise I'd go get one myself
>>
>>25085885
>tfw europoor

Guess I must get them elsewhere then.
>>
so gamestop guy are you gonna get the other card codes like darkrai arceus genesect and more?
>>
>>25085887
I'm going to stop responding to these posts. Read the thread dude, it's seriously like the fourth post. I'll help.
>>25085819
>>
>>25085906
what you said is only for people with access to gamestop though
not everyone lives in usa, the NA region takes way more countries than just USA

anyway
your cards your rules
>>
>>25085903
Not aware of any of those events. Possibly different retailers?
The only one in our system was the new event cards, and I leaked those on here late last month and as I'd seen it that was before any official announcement about a mew event in NA

>>25085926
I said you can try and get them. It's too much effort to do emails and if I do it once I'll get more people asking me to do it than I already do. It's not worth the trouble, I'm already going out of my way to even post them so the extra effort doesn't appeal to me.
I traded one for art once but if made me feel dirty and upset people so I decided to commit myself to the chaos and only post codes from then on.
>>
>>25085955
>Not aware of any of those events. Possibly different retailers?

all gamestop

darkrai is in may
arceus is august
genesect is november

all the other month events are wifi so no gamestop cards

>It has been announced that the Mythical Pokémon are all to receive special distributions for the Pokémon games starting in February 2016. These are Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. We'll bring full details on these as they come. Mew will be distributed from February 1st through February 24th at Gamestop, unknown elsewhere while Celebi will run from March 1st through March 24th on the Nintendo Network, Jirachi in April on the Nintendo Network, Darkrai in May at Gamestop, Manaphy in June via Nintendo Network, Shaymin in July via Nintendo Network, Arceus in August via Gamestop, Victini in September via Nintendo Network, Keldeo in October via Nintendo Network, Genesect in November at Gamestop in the US, unknown elsewhere and Meloetta in December via Nintendo Network
>>
>>25085973
Hmm I'll try to corroborate that next time I work, and if so I will be posting every one of them as we get them.
I've posted every even card we've done since the Shiny Gengar with gengarite.
So in the past I've done Shiny Gengar, MegaDiancie and Extremespeed Dragonite. Though I didn't post many dragonites cause I thought the demand would be small cause it wasn't a very impressive event.
>>
File: 15151.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
15151.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>25086007
that's very nice of you
>>
>>25086024
I mean I honestly do it for the people in NA not near GameStops. It sucks cause I know how it feels missing out on event Pokemon because of things outside your immediate control.
Also it's kinda fun, I like these threads and being part of the /vp/ community is kinda cool, always had cool fair trades and convos with people even when I'm anon.
>>
>>25086051
Not trying to pat myself on the back, but I never try to take a code you give out. I have like, one Gamestop literally right around the corner from me and two more within five minutes from me, so getting a code is never a problem. That said, it's really cool that you do this for people that it's not easy for.
>>
>>25086051
just hope there's not too much people redeeming multiples for no reason or just too lazy to cross the street to get theirs directly from gs
>>
OP, assuming you work at a Gamestop, is there any chance a store will sell me a Mew Plushie and give me a code on 1/31? I'll be travelling for several days at the beginning of Feb with very iffy chances of getting to a Gamestop, and don't want to miss out, mostly on the plushie.
>>
>>25086076
If I remember right I tested for that and it doesn't allow you to redeem more than one per cart. But still it's a Pokemon board I'm guessing most people here have at least both main games per generation. I never tested if it's linked to cart or 3DS though.. So it's possible it doesn't let people redeem more than one across multiple games but I find that unlikely.
>>
>>25086148
I don't think the plushies are street dated, I took ours in distro today and they didn't have release dates associated with me. I wouldn't doubt they'd do that, especially if you're buying something.
Depends how cool your GameStop employees are though.
Also if the plush is street dated and I am remembering wrong there's a 0% chance they'll sell it early. At least knowingly.
>>
File: pokemon_data_14.jpg (25KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_data_14.jpg
25KB, 200x120px
>>25086163
it's by savefile
once you redeem your code you get a wondercard and it's permanently set in tour save file that you've already received that event... Also proves that you got that event by yourself and not traded/hacked even though you can also hack in wondercards
With traditional 3ds and game that would mean if you want to get two, you need to send over mew to another person/cart, reset your save, play until you get your starter and access to PC and redeem another.
But with custom firmware you can easily duplicate save files for a same room and boot them to redeem multiple mews in minutes
>>
>>25086198
*same ROM
>>
>>25086198
To be fair with Cfw you may as well just recreate it in pkhex and voila. So does this event mean that all those shit requests on the gts with mew wanted will be tradable? everyone's going to be asking for mews now even more than normal I guess.
>>
>>25086198
Huh. Neat.
Hope no one does that. That'd bum me out.
Oh also I get to take any leftovers we have home on the 24th the codes have worked for at minimum a month after each distribution in the past so I'll be posting our leftovers on the 25th as well. But that's a month out and assuming we don't give them all away in the event period.
>>
>>25086211
Unless they're doing it specifically to stock up on legit mews for some reason or to deprive other people of them cause they're dicks.
>>
>>25086216
When the event starts can you or someone else post pics of the pokemons stats/ot and shit, I don't plan on using the code but wanna replicate it in my meme sapphire save. I mainly just need OT/ribbons/medals if any applies to the event.
>>25086239
if they have cfw they shouldn't even bother with a code, that'd just be a dick move like you said, literally no difference between making a replica on cfw other than depriving those who can't use cfw the ability to get one.
>>
>>25086211
So does this event mean that all those shit requests on the gts with mew wanted will be tradable?

usually no
local/mythical events usually come with a special ribbon that prevents GTS trading. You'd have to hack off the ribbon to trade. Some events are also permanently "forbidden" from gts, based on their server, like any shiny jirachi before they released an official tradeable jirachi since they tought it was impossible to have a legit shiny jirachi and put on a server filter they were wrong since there was a ridiculously tiny chance of getting a shiny jirachi from colosseum, and people were butthurt at the beginning of pokebank because that filter prevented them from transfering it up to gen 6
>>
>>25086247
>When the event starts can you or someone else post pics of the pokemons stats/ot and shit, I don't plan on using the code but wanna replicate it in my meme sapphire save. I mainly just need OT/ribbons/medals if any applies to the event.
you probably can get a more detailed description in serebii once it's out
he updates the event database pretty quickly
>>
>>25086250
Oh that explains a lot then, so why are Diancie and hoopa tradable? Presumably the only way to legitimately obtain either are through events which shouldn't be gtsable/wonder tradable yet I've seen shiny and non shiny Diancies and non shiny Hoopas on gts/wondertrade. Kind of hoping mew will be tradable though, it'd be nice to give out mews to those who didn't get one.
>>
just inject it :^)
>>
>>25086250
Was the gen3 shiny Jirachi ever able to be banked?
>>
>>25086269
>so why are Diancie and hoopa tradable?
there are aparently no more filters for "diancie" and "hoopa" for GTS, so someone got the events, hacked out the ribbons, and put them up for trade
before the release of diancie/hoppa they were fully banned. People could hack in the pokemon because the data was in the game, but any trade, even direct wifi trade, would say "this pokemon is not tradeable"
Probably they removed the filter to allow direct trading and ended up removing the gts filter

>>25086277
I think yes, after the release of tanabata jirachi in gen6
>>
>Level 100
>>
>>25086316
Is there.. Something wrong with that?
>>
>>25086298
>>25086269
for example
you can hack in a volcanion now with CFW
but it's impossible to trade with anyone at any online circumstances, but you can trade locally because there's no server filter in direct connections

probably after the oficial release of volcanion and the removal of the online filter, it will also be tradeable on gts if you hack out the ribbon
in gen5 people would showcase their shinies on GTS asking for lvl 9 and under zekrom/reshiram because it was impossible to get one. Even if you hacked one in, the GTS server would flag it as illegal and don't allow the trade
>>
>>25086325
CFW is way too overkill for simply genning a Pokemon. It has always been possible with only homebrew, and even today you can make use of it because Nintendo is too busy trying to stop Ironhax but completely ignoring the other millions of entrypoints.
>>
Hey op I banged your dog last night
>>
>>25086323
Not him but I'd like to feel like I'm actually training it, I would just box it at that lvl
>>
>>25086388
you can train EVs even at level 100
>>
>>25086394
Don't EVs only apply at leveling up? You mean like super training?
>>
>>25086402
I'm not sure when it stopped being like that, but in gen 6 the stats update without having to level up.
>>
>>25086388
Eh, I have a weird thing about even using legendaries. I want it for completions sake and nothing more.
>>25086325
So, showing my ignorance, what are the chances you can soft reset for a shiny? Is that even possible?
>>
>>25086402
>>25086415
regardless of game, when you defeat a pokemon, even if you don't gain exp, you gain it's EVs
so you can do horde training at level 100 and it will be just as effective
>>
>>25086416
>So, showing my ignorance, what are the chances you can soft reset for a shiny? Is that even possible?

recently, the events, and even in-game legendaries, have been shiny locked, so you cannot SR for shinies anymore
you can, however, SR for nature and IVs at the moment you pick it up from the pokecenter girl

just reset and pick it up again if it's not the nature and spread you want
>>
Hey Gamestop guy, how many codes does each store get? If I don't get to a Gamestop within a week or so of the release am I fucked?

Also, does the Mew TCG box come out later in the month, or at the beginning?
>>
>>25086431
So why does it tell you the pluses when you level up like it matters? Nostalgia?
>>
so gamestop guy are you gonna keep this thread alive or when February arrives so you can make a another thread of the same thing?
>>
>>25086443
Based on store size and volume. We are a large volume store, but definitely not insanely huge. I'd say an average store is getting 300 cards. You should be fine, they intend the codes to last until the 24th and when we are running low we are supposed to order more.
>>
>>25086455
New thread on the first.
>>
>>25086457
That's cool, I couldn't believe my McDs didn't have Hoopa
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 609x126px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 609x126px
>>25086453
it adds a certain number at each level
the full number stat is calculed with IV + EVs + Level
what is shows when you level up is what the new "level" value is adding to your full attack/hp/etc value, besides your IV and EV

with level maxed on 100, the only variable left to train is EVs
>>
>>25085718
These store-only distros sucks.
>>
nice gamestop guy :D but what about your job if some one is figuring it out that you are doing this and fire you?
>>
>>25086477
Oh well shit that's cool. So level up numbers are random, or can you what EVs you've been getting? I've been fighting a certain horde just to see if it will give me a boost in a certain stat when I level up, I just haven't leveled up yet it takes sooo long, but you're saying I can already see changes in my stats?
>>
>>25086490
He just said they gave them to him, what is he supposed to do with all those?
>>
>>25086492
Or can you tell what EVs you get, I meant
>>
That's fucking crazy I never thought your stats changed without leveling up. I guess with attack affects and items it has always been, I just never looked at the summary in battle to see if the stat actually changed
I really say actually to much
>>
>>25086492
>So level up numbers are random
no, they increase in 1 by 1

lets say the first formula at level one:
>2x base+iv+ev/4+Level1+etc gives you 10 HP

when you go to level two, it changes the level value in the algorythm. Lets assume that you also didn't get any EVs, like when using a rare candy
>2x base+iv+ev/4+Level2+etc gives you 12 HP

so it will do new HP - old HP
> 12 - 10 = 2

and will pop up saying "+2 HP" in the level up window

the EVs are determined by species
there's a list in bulbapedo http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield
for example killing a nidoking will give you 3atkEVs every time , while a nidoqueen will give you 3HPevs every time.

it takes so long because those are small numbers into a large algorythm, and the level interfers as well, and the decimals are rounded down. So if you end up with 10.1 hp after getting 3evs it will just keep saying 10hp

It will be easier to see in mew
since the level is maxed it will never change, and you'll be able to see the EVs inffluence in the total value easier
>>
>>25086502
Well. Gave is an interesting choice of words. GameStop might not be super in the know and for the protection of any coworkers who might know I'm doing it lets say I'm in on my own on this.
But the danger is incredibly small. None of the cards are traceable to a specific store because of how our distro centers work. And I guess by nature of these scratch off codes.
Even if I got caught I probably wouldn't be fired and if I was then I'd find a better paying job anyway cause GameStop pays ass.
>>
>>25086534
>>25086492
that's why in some smogon sets you sometimes see weird ass numbers like "27 hp evs"
if 27 evs gave you +2 on a 10HP pokemon to get 12, 26 evs would give you a decimal like 11.9 and round down to 11, while 28 would give you a decimal like 12.1 and round down to 12, so essentially you wasted 1 ev you could've put in another stat. There's a total limit 510 EVs across all six stats
>>
So leveling up gives you a little bonus but isn't needed to increase stats, is the gist I'm getting
>>25086555
Is smogon a website or an app or what?
>>
>>25086555
Don't 4evs=1stat, or so it's factoring the ten in the algorithm? No
>>
>>25086555
>>25086613
Wait the level thing only applies to HP or all stats? Some stats don't go up at all sometimes
>>
>>25086626
>>25086626
All stats. They dont go up because sometimes changing the new level value +1, after applying the algorythm, it would give you a decimal number. Lets say from 10 hp to 10.9 hp.
It will the discard the decimal . 9 and say you went from 10 to 10.
>>
>>25086613
I think based on a level 100 pokemon with neutral nature and 31 ivs on everything, you can consider 4evs=1stat. The 10 value was just an random example
>>
>>25085718
Based anon I fucking love you
>>
>>25086900
I love you too anon.
>>
>>25086917
so when the event begins I just have to go into gamestop and ask for a code? and they'll hand me one? I don't need to bring my 3ds or anything? I can actually keep the neat little code thing?
>>
>>25086926
Yup.
>>
>>25086651
That sucks! How hard would it be to make it round up
>>
>>25087006
Oh cool I may actually go to pick up the gamestop events now. Thanks Gamestop guy.
>>
>>25087024
From what I know of code all it takes is an IF statement
But if this were true the game would be too far easy to exploit
>>
>>25087024
It's likely not done unintentionally.
>>
>>25085819
>>25086457
That's some good info
>>
>>25087034
IF ev = .5 OR > THEN = 1
Should I make like a pokemon game in c++
>>
Question, is it going to be possible to reset for natures/IV's for the distribution legendaries? I would assume so, but just wanted to make sure.
>>
>>25085718
>lv 100
>only move is pound

Seriously GF?
>>
>>25087092
See
>>25086440
Not that I expected you to read through the thread for that.
>>
>>25087092
Most likely. They never said anything about set natures and I doubt they did anything to IVs other than set 3 to 31, so you can reset for them.
>>
>>25087121
>>25087124
Perfect, thanks for the replies.
>>
>>25087115
Its entire thing is that it can be taught any move
And hey yeah all those moves suck
Wonder what a heart scale does
>>
File: why.jpg (41KB, 685x378px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
41KB, 685x378px
>No V-create
>V-create is event-only move and not in its level-up learnset
>They probably didn't even add it to its relearn moves
Even when they finally give everyone events, they somehow manage to make them shitty
>>
>>25085718
Thanks for doing this man, my local EB Games employees don't understand the whole "no purchase necessary" thing.
>>
>>25085810

Some of them are. Some of them are at Gamestop. I don't mind it not being online, but I wish the Gamestop ones were over wifi instead of codes so I could get one for each game.
>>
>>25087213
Call them on their shit. Ask for the number for the DM, they are required to give you access to communicate with their supervisor. If they refuse go to the website for EB surveys and give them a full negative review it'll get flagged and read by the DM within a day or two.
>>
>>25087221
I didn't even think about that...guess I'm going to have to stop by a couple Gamestops on Monday.
>>
How is Gamestop handling this? If I don't go early in the distribution period am I fucked because someone snagged all the cards? Someone in another thread said they'll just leave them on the counter for people to take.
>>
>>25087237
If you ask for more than one some guys will give them to you, say it's for your little brother or something if they're hesitant. There's no instructions on these so we aren't told explicitly one per customer. At the end of the day we are supposed to make you guys happy, that's what GameStop and TPCi want out of this, not us being sticklers to rules that weren't even stated.
>>
>>25087249
I'm sure some stores do that. Other stores keep them in the drawer or next to the register on the employee side to be handed out at request.
Like I said here >>25087252 we aren't given explicit instructions. We just make sure people get cards.
>>
>>25087249
I know the one around here still had Diancie cards back in October a few weeks after the event had been running so I guess it depends on the area and how popular the game is there.
>>
>>25085718
Cool, thanks m8.
>>
>>25087266
Technically since its promo material we are supposed to pull it at the end of the event, like how I'm taking all the cards on the 24th.
But that more has to do with it being a marketing thing, since we are being payed to do the event (or vice versa I don't know the specific I work the fucking register) they want it taken down at the contractually agreed upon date. Probably for a variety of reasons as well. But literally the only thing we are told is not to give out the cards before the 1st or after the 24th.
Again some stores probably disobey or overlook that.
>>
>>25087233
I'll do that if I run into trouble then. Thanks man.
>>
>>25087362
Don't forget to point to their signage for the event and ask them where it says purchase necessary. Protip: it doesn't.
>>
>>25087381
And if you need help finding the signage it's at the front of the store, next to the door on the door towers that are made to make you assume they have anti-theft alarm systems built in but actually just hold posters.
>>
>>25087392
Wow
>>
>>25087381
>>25087392
I'm pretty sure I remember telling the guy at my store that it said no purchase was necessary on the Gengar card and he responded with "Well I was told that I have to give them out with ORAS preorders but I SUPPOSE I could give you one". It was stupid man, they had a fat stack of them so it's not like they had to start being tight with giving cards out. Never really thought about filling out one of those surveys though.
>>
>>25087427
Yeah the company is kind of cheap.
Seriously fuck that place.
>>
>>25087455
Eh. His manager might've told him that.
My manager is chill as shit. We follow the letter of everything.
Doesn't say purchase necessary? Take em. The only reason we don't let people take as many cards as they want is for kids to have an opportunity to get some themselves.
If GameStop wanted it done a specific way we'd have clear instructions like we do for dozens of other events and tasks.
But we dont. So literally they can do what they want, but internally the company is making a huge push for customer satisfaction which you can levy in your favor.
Fill out the surveys, they're important. Give the cool good accolades and light the asshole up for being a dilweed. It's the only way you'll see improvements at the store (trust me the DMs DO SEE THIS SHIT AND THEY ARE PAID TO GIVE A SHIT. Some with outrageous zealotry)
>>
>>25085718
So you're distributing this on the thread on February 1st? Like posting the codes publicly and shit?
>>
>>25086651
>>25086626
>>25086613
>>25086598
>>25086555
>>25086534
>>25086492
>>25086415
>>25086402
>>25086394
>Natures, IVs, EVs, and how they affect stats
Stats are calculated using the equation here: >>25086477. As of gen 5, when EVs are changed or when your pokemon levels up, its stats are recalculated. Before gen 5, it was only when leveling up. Basically, the equation says that a pokemon's level is the percent of what its stats would be at level 100. So a level 25 has stats that are ~25% what their stats would be at level 100.

>Natures
Natures can affect 2 stats: one gets multiplied by 1.1, and another gets multiplied by 0.9. As of HGSS, you can see this in the stat screen: the stat highlighted in red is being increased; the stat highlighted in blue is being decreased. Some natures don't affect any stats, and so are called neutral natures. There are 25 natures, 5 of which are neutral.

>What are IVs?
Every pokemon has 6 IVs (one for each stat HP, attack, etc) that can range from 0 to 31. These are determined when the pokemon is obtained and are unchangeable (although you can influence the RNG through some breeding methods).

Imagine Slaking, which has a base speed of 100. Let's ignore EVs and possible nature effects.
>Speed stat at level 50
0 IVs: 105
31 IVs: 120
>Speed stat at level 100
0 IVs: 205
31 IVs: 236

At level 100 with a neutral nature, 1 IV is +1 in a stat. So 31 IVs adds 31 to a stat. At level 50, they have half the effect, with 31 IVs granting 15.5 (rounded down) to a stat.
(1/2)
>>
>>25087585

>What are EVs?
EVs are the values you can change. A newly caught pokemon will have 0 EVs in each stat. Each stat has a maximum of 252 EVs. However, a pokemon can have a maximum of 510 EVs in total. You can give your pokemon EVs from simply battling pokemon. Different pokemon give different EVs, usually based the pokemon's best stats. You can find this info on any pokemon database. Vitamins (iron, calcium, hp up, etc.) give 10 EVs. You can also train with super training, which will tell you exactly how many EVs it's giving you.

So let's say we have a Slaking with a neutral nature and 0 IVs.
>Speed stat at level 50
0 EVs: 105
252 EVs: 136
>Speed stat at level 100
0 EVs: 205
252 EVs: 268

4 EVs = +1 stat on a level 100 pokemon with a neutral nature. 252/4 = 63, so at level 100, maximum EVs means +63 in a stat. At level 50, the effect is only half as strong. 63/2 = 31.5, so maximum EVs means +31 in a stat. If your pokemon has a stat with a number of EVs that isn't divisible by 4, there is waste.
You can lower EVs with EV-lowering berries (the ones that have the description "Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base [stat]."). These berries lower EVs by 10. You can also reset all EVs to 0 with the Reset Bag in super training.

Just remember:
>4 EVs = +1
>Max EVs = 252
>1 IV = +1
>Max IVs = 31
>Natures: 1.1x and 0.9x
(2/2)
>>
>>25087543
Yup. I post them in groups of 5 with ID comprised of a letter and a number so once you have claimed it you can all it out so no one else wastes time trying to input a used code.
Protip: all the codes start with one of three possible combinations. And are random from there. So if you input one of the starting combinations you can save time in typing about 5 characters and increase your chances.
Ex. Codes can start with ASH4F, AYK67, or AON89
You can sit in the code entry screen with AON89 entered and wait for a code that starts that way to be posted.
Little tricks people have shared throughout the old threads.
>>
I thought they were gonna be Mystery Gifr. This is bullshit. I don't live near a GameStop.
>>
>>25087585
>the stat highlighted in red is being increased; the stat highlighted in blue is being decreased.
Holy fucking shit japan
>>
File: gamestop-code.jpg (65KB, 512x374px) Image search: [Google]
gamestop-code.jpg
65KB, 512x374px
>>25087656
>I thought they were gonna be Mystery Gifr. This is bullshit
Nope.
>>
>>25087602
>Vitamins (iron, calcium, hp up, etc.) give 10 EVs
Each, or maximum?
>>
File: Mew.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mew.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
Gamestop is going to be selling these mew plushies starting February 1st, same day the codes start, right?
>>
>>25085718
Anon, would you like a maxsoft arceus code in trade for one mew code? Obviously the code is unused.
Arceus codes expire this Jan 30.
>>
If I get one copy of this giveaway I will make any copy available with any IV/nature requested in /wfg/
>>
>>25088195
I'll probably clone one except remove the event crap and try and give them out on GTS/WT. Hopefully this event will remove the trade restriction.
>>
>>25088208
if they are cherish ball with classic ribbon, you won't be able to wonder trade or GTS without stripping off the ribbon. You should be able to make direct trades without problem though.
>>
>>25088220
>without stripping off the ribbon
That's what I mean, i'll probably pick up a code and put in on my pokemon x then just mod it with pkhex/clone it. Assuming it'll be tradable without the ribbon that is.
>>
>>25087186
each event mon is based on what the first distribution of said event mon was. This victini is based on the Liberty Garden Victini
>>
I really like how this event works with X and Y. Before gen 6, events were usually locked for whatever was the newest game at the time.
>>
>>25085718
6 am or pm?
>>
>>25090096
he said noon central time which is gmt -6
>>
Hopefully some kind anon clones me one for my JP games.
>>
>>25087895
each

maximum is 100EVs per vitamin
once you reach 100 it will say the vitamins have no effect, so the other 125 EVS have to be trained using fights or supertraining
>>
>>25087186
That's dumb as shit.
>>
File: 20141213_151932_large.jpg (45KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
20141213_151932_large.jpg
45KB, 480x270px
>>25087186
>not having the japanese event with V-create
>>
>>25085895
They have given codes for every event so far in my local GAME. I missed the eon ticket event but since it's infinitely transferable some cool employee gave it to me from her own ds.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.