[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Team Galactic Boss Cyrus dead or naw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 540x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 540x199px
Seriously tho is he ded or what?
>>
he dead
>>
>>25084383
The Distortion World seems like it is breathable, and there is water. If Lucas/Dawn caught Giratina, then he has no threats. However, the only thing that seems edible in there are those dead looking plants, and I doubt that's going to help much. He could eat his Pokemon, but that's not going to last him forever, and since they're all males, he can't breed them so he has a sustainable food source. So he has probably died by now, unless I am seriously underestimating the nutritional value of Distortion World trees.
>>
File: 8ir9K2p.jpg (136KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
8ir9K2p.jpg
136KB, 1296x730px
>>25084383
He transcended into a higher being in the Distortion World. Literally became a god. He altered the world to become the world he wanted. He created ORAS Hoenn.
>>
>>25084461

>20 years in the mainline future
>Cyrus returns
>to him, only a month has gone by
>>
>>25084461
>>25084514
Doesn't time stand still in there?
>>
Kyurem eats humans but I think Giratina is just a misunderstood Big Friendly, it probably didn't do anything to him after it dragged him in.

Cyrus will be back...eventually. Whenever Game Freak happens to remember and they think it's the right time.
>>
Post some Commander Mars pls
>>
>>25084499
deepest dubs
>>
>>25084383
It's said that time doesn't flow in the Distortion World, so I guess he is alive to some degree.
>>
What happened to him? I don't remember.
>>
The real question is, is Lysandre dead?
>>
Cyrus and giratina met and mated, they are the first pokemon/human couple. They have decided not to leave the Distortion World due to societal problems (and arceus). They have three beautiful children and Cyrus has been able to make a small shack to house them in, giratina feeds the babies regularly since she's the mother.
>>
>>25084580
But the player character catches Giratina
>>
>>25084591
That's what they want you to think. Canonically, giratina was defeated and allowed the main character to return to the human world. She and Cyrus then fell in love.
>>
>>25084591
I don't.
>>
>>25084591
no I didn't
>>
>>25084598
>>25084599
But why?
>>
>>25084994
I don't need it.
>>
>>25084499
Hey, Cyrus has pretty good taste
>>
He's alive, but was never heard from again.
>>
>>25084598
>>25084599
>>25085024
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM_
>>
>>25084580
>the first pokemon/human couple
>the first
XY says otherwise
>>
>>25085125
>XY
>not Sinnoh folklore
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.