[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zygarde game was cancelled guys, there wont be anymore main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: z.jpg (225KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
225KB, 1024x944px
>Zygarde game was cancelled guys, there wont be anymore main games in gen 6
>Just like they also cancelled this Pikachu detective game
>O-oh....

Hopefully they'll announce it next month
>>
We never say "guys" when talking.
>>
>why wont they announce Z! Why are GameFreak DELIBERATLEY hiding it from us???!!!
>I want a rushed game!!!
>btw oras was shit
>>
>>25082687

We just want a reveal anon, calm down
>>
>>25082245
Its funny because once they'll announce everybody will say it was obvious all the time
>>
>>25083283

But it IS obvious, I don't think there's anyone legitimately doubting it
The thing is, there are some people who get so excited it's annoying, so other people say it won't happen just to bring them down
>>
>>25083323
I wouldnt be so sure. Of course there are trolls but there are also people like Verlisify who tries to prove there wont be another gen 6 game as much as he can
>>
>>25082265
sorry for not respecting your chosen gender pronoun, they them thine senpaifamkin
>>
File: Mom look without hands.png (57KB, 590x404px) Image search: [Google]
Mom look without hands.png
57KB, 590x404px
>>25082687
Three fucking months senpai.
>>
>>25083422

Giratina-O reveal: February
Platinum reveal: May

Kyurem-B/W reveal: February
BW2 reveal: Also February

Zygarde forms teaser: July 2015
Proper Zygarde form reveal: September 2015
Z reveal: Nowhere in sight as of nearly February 2016

Try harder, Joe.
>>
>>25082265
sorry guys
>>
File: 1450298653840.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1450298653840.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>25082245
>mfw paris attacks delayed Z
>>
>>25083865
Thing we dont know if those are the only forms pf Zygarde you see
>>
>You're a fucking idiot if you think they won't make Grey Version
>>
Maybe they are making Z version cross platform craziness for the nintendo NX because they plan to release that in the summer of 2016.
>>
>>25084151
Well black/white 2 is waybetter than any gray the could have happend
>>
How can people serious think there won't be a Z game (in whichever form) when Zygarde has 4 different forms dangling in front of us is beyond my fucking comprehension. This board is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>25084151
>You're a fucking idiot if you think they won't make another Unova game featuring Kyurem

OP didn't even say Z in his post, image notwithstanding. Quit being retarded.
>>
>>25084364
>"they can't be introduced in the next gen, guys!"
>"there is an unwritten rule that formes can only be introduced in the same generation as the pokemon itself or in the third version!"

Are you seriously this deluded? Just deal with it, there won't be a Z, there won't be a ZY/ZX, there won't be a X2/Y2, there won't be a third version, it will be Gen 7, the Zygarde formes will be introduced in the Gen 7 games, and you will have to fucking deal with it.

This fucking board man.
>>
>>25084703
Why the FUCK would they introduce Zygarde forms in gen 7 whn Zygarde is firmly related to Kalos. And not just Zygarde. Volcanion will get some form/mega you can bet all your money on it. Not to mention they havent even revealed Eternal Floette.

YOU are deluded if you think they will just move all this stuff into a generation that will have its own legends and lore's
>>
>>25084703
Ur a fucking idiot
>>
>>25084748
The Zygarde forms were there to replace Xerneas and Yveltal in the Anime.
>>
>>25082687
>rushed
You don't even know what that means, kill yourself.
>>
>>25082687
but oras were really good remakes, why do people not like them?
>>
>>25085582
>good remakes
>have less content than a Hoenn game that came out 10 years before it
>>
>>25085622
what are you talking about?
if you're referring to emerald's battle frontier, yeah, it's too bad that they didn't include it but it's not a big deal
the additional exploration and exposition and the delta episode were really cool
plus the dexnac and small features like that were really cool
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.