[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what type is this thing supposed to be the anime must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 8wVOg9E.png (287KB, 459x345px) Image search: [Google]
8wVOg9E.png
287KB, 459x345px
so what type is this thing supposed to be

the anime must have at least hinted
>>
>>25078679
it's a zygarde forme, how out of the loop are you?
>>
>>25078686
well it's certainly not a dragon
it's a slimy little creature and thus cannot be a fucking dragon
it's also green so it can't be a ground type
>>
>>25078690
>it's a slimy little creature and thus cannot be a fucking dragon
somebody forgot about the goomy line
>>
>>25078686
>implying form differences are the same type
>>
It's a cell, it's not a pokemon
it doesn't have a type but the %forms all do
>>
File: 250px-704Goomy[1].png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-704Goomy[1].png
53KB, 250x250px
>>25078690

LOL
>>
>>25078690
>gastrodon
>torterra
>larvitar
>vibrava
All green ground types
>>
>>25078679
It's definitely ground type at least. It uses Land's Wrath in 10% form and Celosia, despite having a Manectric, paralyzed it by shooting it with a laser gun instead.
>>
File: OKCcoeA.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OKCcoeA.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>25078690
>>
>>25078679
it doesnt appear to be capable of battle without transforming, i doubt they paid too much attention to the cell/core typing
>>
Both the anime and various promo material have made it clear it's not actually considered a Pokemon. Most likely it will function similarly to the Egg in the games - something that sits in your party and can turn into a Pokemon, but isn't a Pokemon in that specific state.
>>
>implying goo is dragons
>>
>>25078679

We only have confirmation that the 10% (dog) form and Complete form are Dragon/Ground.
>>
>>25079037
Do you have any more evidence?

The only thing that was said was on the English website was like a statement/joke thing on the Cells saying, "Might not even considered to be a Pokemon!" or some shit.
>>
>>25078792
Like every "weak" Pokemon that they depict in the animation?
Christ, Jirachi in the wish movie didn't even have an attacking move. :/
>>
>>25078679
All Zygarde's forms are part Dragon, so I think it's pretty safe to assume Squishy is too.
>>
>>25079774
I think it was Corocoro that had these data boxes with "species/type/height/weight" for the 10%, 50% and 100% formes, then just had short blurbs about the Core and Cell talking about how they combined to corm the other formes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.