[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He /vp/ I finally got my laptop back from the police so my access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: huhhhhh.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
huhhhhh.png
1MB, 1174x881px
He /vp/ I finally got my laptop back from the police so my access to the Internet has been limited to my phone. So, I've been away from the meta for about three months

Can someone catch me up on any big changes?
>>
>>25065277
>got my laptop back from the police
Wait whut
>>
>>25065303
I was under investigation for a work-related thing that I was declared innocent of
>>
>>25064422
We know Pokken is coming out in Mid March, the 18th I think. The Arcade controller is coming too on the same day. Local play is locked to 30fps and somebody has to use the Wii U gamepad. Online and arcade are 60fps.

No Z yet

Red Blue and Yellow are coming to eShop, getting a bundle in the US.

A lot of legendary Pokemen are being given away

Pokemon GO is still set for a 2016 release

Thats pretty much it to my knowledge
>>
>>25065394
What was it anon? Don't be vague.
>>
>>25065277
If you're talking OU,

Hippo is really good right now, being one of the premier walls. Tornadus-T is high in usage as both a pivot (Assault Vest) and as a wallbreaker (Life Orb). Mega Scizor is one of the most default Megas because of all of the big threats it answers (e.g. Kyurem-B, Alakazam, Mega Gardevoir) while being a win con.

Zapdos, Gyarados, and Mamoswine are no longer OU.

The game is more centralized around generic switch-ins, namely Tank Chomp (Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet) and Lando-T.

Mega Pinsir is more common, Pinsir becoming OU. And on that note, Megas are now tiered separately from regular mons, so their non-Mega forms were allowed to drop.

Shadow Tag was banned, meaning no more Gothi or Wob.

And Manaphy is the big threat everyone should be ready for, while Hoopa-U is becoming more manageable through things like Hippo and Klefki.
>>
>>25065457
Sorry, not to confuse you, meant *Mega Pinsir became OU. Mega Medicham became OU too.
>>
>>25065451
You think he would be allowed to discuss it?
>>
>>25065493
It's an anonymous image board ffs. What could possibly go wrong? Plus it's not like he has to say who his employer is.
>>
>>25065451
One of the higher ups was caught embezzling and he tried to blame his team of "tampering with his accounts" to frame him

But he was caught lying
>>
>>25065277
>back from the police
what
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.